Dreams Can Come True Ch. 2

Story Info
Mother & son & another woman.
5.6k words
4.63
404.5k
45
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/15/2022
Created 10/08/2000
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AnonSky
AnonSky
374 Followers

The movement woke Vicki. She watched through half-open eyes as Tony slipped on his robe. She couldn't help but smile, he had a morning hard-on sticking out like a battering ram. Then she remembered, "Oh God," thought Vicki, "what have I done." She remembered last night and their lovemaking. Her hand dropped down automatically to her pussy and she could feel her pussy hair, stiff and matted together from his dried cum and her pussy juices. "Oh, you damn idiot....you idiot. How could I let that happen?" She continued to berate herself, tears blurring her vision, as she watched Tony leave the den.

"I've got to get out here," she whispered to herself. "I've got to get out before he comes back." Vicki got up, not even bothering to get her robe, and ran down the hall to her bedroom. Sitting on the toilet in the cold bathroom, she buried her face in her hands, crying softly, still cursing herself for her weakness - fucking her own son.

Her toilet finished, Vicki turned on the shower and set the showerhead to the maximum pulse rate. She stepped into the shower and let the pulsing jets of hot water hit her body as if her feelings of guilt could be washed away with the dried cum in her pussy hair and on her thighs. She heard the shower curtain rustle and Tony stepped into the shower.

"I wondered where you were," said Tony as he put his arms around her.

"Oh Tony, we shouldn't....I shouldn't have let that happen last night." She put her palms against his chest trying to hold him off. "It was my fault....all my fault. I never.....never meant for it.....," Vicki sobbed, letting her head fall forward against his chest. She could feel her body responding to him, the warmth between her thighs as his body pressed against hers. "I can't help it....I can't," she thought, letting him hold her even closer. Mentally berating herself, she thought, "I'm too weak - Oh God, I want him....I want him to fuck me again and again."

"Mom, don't cry. There's nothing to be ashamed of, to apologize for." Tony wrapped his arms even tighter around her as they stood there, the hot water pulsing against their bodies. "Last night was the best thing that ever happened to me. Really. God, it was something I had always dreamed about and wished would happen." He placed a finger under her chin, tipped her face up, and kissed her lightly on the lips, letting the tip of his tongue tenderly stroke her lips. He pulled back slightly and whispered, "It would be torture to be around you now and not be able to love you, make love to you, the way the way we did last night."

Vicki let her arms glide up around her son's neck, her body pressed against his. She could feel his rigid prick trapped between their bodies and his chest hair rubbing against her nipples. "Oh Tony, I'm your mother. I...."

He interrupted her, "You're a beautiful, sexy woman who really turns me on," he chuckled, "and, you just happen to be my Mom." He lowered his lips to her and kissed her, probing her lips with his tongue until she opened them, letting him thrust his tongue deep into her mouth.

Vicki tighten her arms around his neck and kissed him back. Her tongue dueling with his and chasing it back into his mouth when he withdrew it from hers. She could feel her body responding to the feel of his, her pussy becoming moist and warm, her inhibitions and concerns melting away. Breaking the kiss, she looked into her son's eyes and smiled.

"God, I love you. I don't want to ever do anything that will hurt you," she whispered softly. She shook her head slowly. "The last time I looked, screwing your son wasn't recommended in Dr. Spock's book on child rearing."

"Mom, it's been just you and me for so long that last night seemed to be the most natural thing in the world - it just seemed to be right." He gave her a quick kiss. "Didn't you like it....enjoy it too?"

"You know I did," she murmured and pulled his head down to hers, letting her open lips meet his in a deep passionate kiss. Holding her lips lightly against his, she whispered, "I want you so much right now that it feels like my pussy is melting."

Tony pulled his lower body back from hers, freeing his trapped prick. He bent his knees, and taking his prick in his hand guided it between her wet pussy lips when she spread her legs for him. Tony grabbed her buttocks in his hands and lifted her, straightening up, impaling her pussy on his hard prick.

Vicki wrapped her legs around him. "Oh Tony, I'm too heavy. Oh God, that feels good...so deep. Lean me against the wall...put my back against the wall - my legs are slipping."

"Oh," yelled Vicki in a startled voice.

"What is it?"

"The damn tile is cold," she said, chuckling. "Oh don't stop. I love to feel you in me. Fuck me....Fuck me hard." With her back braced against the tile wall of the shower, Tony began to pump his prick into her hot, wet pussy. His thrusts were upward, lifting her slightly each time. She could feel her clitoris being trapped between her body and the base of his prick each time he thrust his rigid prick up into her aching cunt. They were sideways to the showerhead and the pulsing jets of water were striking her breasts and her nipples with enough force to arouse her even more.

"That's it....that's it, fuck me hard," she whispered, grunting softly as she tried to thrust her hips against him. "You feel so good. Oh God, you feel good me in me." Vicki tightened her legs around his hips and used her arms around his neck to pull herself up slightly, letting her raise and lower her aching pussy on his hard prick. "I did enjoy it last night....I did." Vicki moaned softly, "Oh Tony....Tony, I'd forgotten how good a prick.....a big hard prick feels."

After a few minutes, Tony began to drive his prick into her pussy even harder, pushing her back against the tile wall. "Mom, I'm.....Oh Mom, I'm going to cum," he groaned softly. "I can't hold it any longer."

Vicki gripped him even tighter, thrusting her hips against him. "Go ahead....go ahead. Cum in me. Cum in me good." Vicki moaned as she felt the tension in her own body approaching that mysterious but wonderful flash point of her own climax. When Tony drove his prick into her for one last time, grinding his pubic area against hers, and his prick erupted in her pussy, Vicki let out a strangled cry, "Agghh, Tonyeee......Ohhh God, Tony."

Her orgasm was so intense that her legs opened and she began slide down Tony's body until she was sitting on the floor of the shower, panting for breath. Tony leaned forward against the wall taking deep breaths, totally spent. Tony's prick was just above Vicki's face, cum still oozing from the slit in the head of his prick. Grasping his thighs, Vicki pulled herself up on her knees, took the dripping prick in her mouth and gently sucked the last bit of cum from her son's prick.

"Uh-oh, the water's getting cold."

She gave his soft prick a final kiss. "Then turn it off, silly." Vicki laughed, " I guess we were generating so much heat we never noticed it."

Later, Vicki and Tony were sitting on the carpet in front of the fireplace, their backs against the foot of the sofa bed, having a cup of coffee. Vicki had gotten an old copper teakettle out and heated water in the fireplace for the coffee. It had started snowing again and the power was still off. Tony had his arm around her shoulders and she was nestled up against him. The den was so comfortable that they were still naked. They looked like two typical lovers enjoying an interlude in their lovemaking.

"You know, it's a shame we don't cook with gas," said Tony.

Vicki laughed. "Is all that sex giving you an appetite? I might have known you'd be hungry." She lifted her face to his and gave him a quick kiss. "We'll go over to Beth's a little later, her kitchen is gas, and fix you some breakfast. It's just seven now - we'll give her time to get up. Okay?"

"Sure, Mom." When a minute or two went by and Vicki hadn't said anything, he asked, "Is something wrong? You're awfully quiet."

"Oh Tony, this changes everything. We can't ever go back to the way it was before last night."

"Mom, you're not feeling bad about us making love are you? I thought we had gotten past that."

"No. No, it's not that." Vicki chuckled. "I've accepted that - what's done is done. If I'm honest with myself, I'm not sorry it happened." Vicki placed her hand on his limp prick and gently fondled him. "I've always enjoyed sex. It's amazing that I went so many years without it. Without a man I mean. I had my vibrator, but that's not the same."

She raised her head and gave him a quick kiss. "I get all wet and tingle down there when I just look at this thing," she said, fondling his semi-erect prick. "What I meant was our relationship has changed, changed forever. We're lovers now." She lowered her head to his lap and kissed the head of his prick. Glancing up at him, she said, "We've let that Genie out of the bottle, and we're never going to get him back in it." She sat back up and gave him a tender kiss, teasing his lips with her tongue.

Tony put his coffee down and pulled her to him, kissing her passionately. His hand massaged her breast and his fingers gently squeezed and pulled at its nipple. "Lord, you've got beautiful tits," he whispered. "I use to daydream about fucking your tits."

Vicki laughed. "I've never understood the fascination men have with that when there's a perfectly good pussy just a little further down." She hugged him, gave him a quick kiss, and said, "But, if you want to try it, we will."

"Oh Mom, I..."

She put her fingers on his lips interrupting him. "This may sound silly, honey, but could you do something for me? It would make me feel better."

"Sure. What is it?"

"Call me Vicki when we're making love - not Mom. It may be silly, but I think I would like it better."

"Sure M....Vicki." He laughed and hugged her tenderly. "Okay Vicki, I want you....I want you a lot."

"Tony, I want you too - want you right now," she said as she fondled his hard, erect prick.

Tony had her sit on the end of the sofa bed and lie back with her feet on the floor. He spread her legs open and sat on the floor between them, placing her legs over each shoulder.

"Oh Tony, you don't need to do that. God, I'm so wet I'm dripping down there."

"That's okay. I want to try something a little different - I think you'll like it." He used his fingers to spread her pussy lips open, exposing the tender, pink flesh of the inner lips and her vagina.

"You may get a mouth full of cum from.....Oh Tony," she moaned when his mouth descended on her pussy, his tongue probing and stroking her sensitive clitoris. She closed her hands, clenching some of the sheet in her fists as his mouth ravaged her pussy. She felt him place his hands under her thighs and push them up, spreading them further apart, totally exposing her ass to him. When she felt Tony's tongue probing and licking her asshole, she cried out. "Oh My God. Oh Tony, that's.....that's....Oh God, that feels good."

Tony left her asshole and concentrated on that small strip of flesh between the bottom of her labia, her outer pussy lips, and her asshole. He tongued and sucked on it furiously, increasing his efforts when he felt her body tremble.

When his tongue began to stroke from the bottom of her pussy lips to her asshole and back, sucking on the flesh, Vicki felt a sudden contraction in her pussy and a sense of wetness there stronger than she had ever felt. Her body was reacting to his insistent tonguing with a sensitivity that amazed her. "Oh damn, I never knew," thought Vicki, " never knew my ass was such an erogenous zone, especially there. Even in the height of her sexual excitement she couldn't help wondering, "How the hell does a nineteen year-old learn all this - know what to do?"

Tony's mouth returned to her clit, sucking and tonguing it vigorously. "Tony....Oh Tony, I'm going to cum. Oh.....Now....Now," she yelled as the spasms began in her pussy..

As the tremors of her climax raced through her and her body flushed with the heat of sexual excitement, Tony rose to his knees and quickly thrust his rigid prick into her throbbing pussy. He started fucking her as fast as he could, ramming his prick deep into her pussy on every thrust. Her moans drowning out the sound of their bodies coming together, the soft slap of flesh against flesh.

Vicki felt the first spasms, triggered by the vigorous tonguing of her clit, sweep through her body, but when she felt Tony's prick drive deep into her pussy which was still throbbing from her initial climax, she felt another wave of sensation sweep over her. As Tony continued to pump his prick into her as fast as he could, she sensed a buildup of tension in her body that suddenly burst, sweeping through her body, more intense than any orgasm she had ever experienced. She just moaned loudly and wrapped her arms around Tony as he drove his prick into her pussy for a final thrust, and held it there, letting his prick flood her aching cunt with his cum.

With a soft groan Tony rolled off his mother, his prick slipping from her wet pussy leaving a trail of cum and pussy juices across her thigh. He helped her crawl up onto the sofa bed from their awkward position at the foot of the bed, and then they collapsed in each other's arms.

"Oh Tony....Tony," she murmured weakly, breathing heavily, "I don't think...." She hugged him tightly. "God, I know I've never cum like that before. I feel so weak....just wiped out."

"Good, I wanted you to have a good one," he whispered. "A super one that you'd really feel."

"Feel? That last one damned near curled my toes." She laughed softly, and pressed her face against his neck and kissed his skin. "I didn't expect you to be a virgin, not in today's world, but I never thought you'd be so experienced - so sophisticated a lover. Lord, you were doing things that your father and I didn't discover until two or three years after we were married." She laughed softly, "I'm not complaining, honey. You were great - it was wonderful."

Tony kissed her tenderly, teasing her lips with his tongue and then pulled back slightly. "I had a good teacher."

"Teacher? What do you mean a teacher?"

"Oh shit, I shouldn't have said that."

Vicki laughed. "Watch your language." She gave him a quick kiss and then whispered, "I don't mind, Tony. I know you must have had sex with some of the girls you've gone out with - I'm just curious about it - about how you got to be such a sexual Lothario."

"Well....if I tell you, you've got to promise you won't get mad or upset."

"Honey, a boy screwing a girl is the most natural thing that can happen. I won't get mad."

Tony hesitated a moment. "It wasn't exactly a girl...I mean a young girl. It was an older woman."

"Really - who? Do I know her?"

"Yeah. It was Mrs. Jackson, Beth."

"Beth! You've been fucking Beth!" she said in surprised voice. "When did this start?"

"Remember, you promised not to get mad. The first time was last year, last April."

"My God Tony, you were a minor. She was your high school teacher - you're still her student." Beth taught senior English at the High School, and since the Junior College was associated with the city school system, she also taught there. "Dammit, she's my best friend and she was fucking you, a minor and a student." In spite of her promise, she could feel her anger rising at the idea of Beth fucking her son.

"I wasn't really a minor, I was already eighteen. It happened that day I was cutting her grass. You remember, I wore my swimming briefs because it was so hot. You even put some lotion on my back so I wouldn't get a burn." Tony looked at her anxiously. "It just happened. I got all hot and sweaty and asked her to put some more lotion on my back - I was sweating it off. When she finished, she told me she was going to work in the front flowerbeds while I cut the backyard. A few minutes later I went in the house to get a drink of water. I heard Beth moaning and thought she had hurt herself someway so I went back to her bedroom to see what had happened."

Tony paused and looked at his mother, then resumed. "She was on the bed. She had taken her shorts and panties off and had her legs spread wide open. She was fucking herself with a large fake prick." Tony took a deep breath. "She was real upset that I had walked in on her. Well, one thing led to another and we ended up making love." Tony laughed softly. "Actually we make love three times that afternoon. I had to finish the yard the next day. After that, it just became a regular thing, a couple of times a week."

As she listened to Tony's story, she felt her anger at Beth ebbing, fading away. Beth was her next door neighbor, her best friend, and they were closer than sisters. It had been Beth that stayed with Tony that night nine years ago when she took Anthony to the airport to catch his flight. She had left when Anthony boarded the plane, and it was Beth who met her at the front door to tell her that the TV bulletin said the plane had crashed during takeoff - that there were no survivors. Beth had taken her back to the airport to confirm what they already knew. Anthony was dead. She had cried herself to sleep that night in Beth's arms, and it was Beth who held her and consoled her each time she awoke that night and realized that Anthony wasn't there, would never be there again.

Three years ago, she was the one doing the consoling, the night Beth's husband, Wayne, told her he was leaving her for a young twenty year old girl in his law office. One Beth described as a bottle blonde, with over active mammary glands and a brain the size of her clit. "No," she thought, "Beth didn't set out to seduce Tony - it just happened. Just like it did with me last night."

When Vicki didn't make any type of response to his story, Tony assumed she was angry and tried to reassure her. "Mom, she still feels bad about us. She said she felt like she was betraying you, almost like she was cheating on you. Don't get mad at her. She really loves you."

"I know, I understand." She laughed a little ruefully, "After last night, I can really understand how it happened." She looked up at Tony and smiled. "Now, I know what's been bothering her. Several weeks ago I asked her if something was wrong, if I had done something to upset her. Things just didn't feel the same between us. I felt like she had been avoiding me." Vicki sighed softly. "She started crying and said no, it wasn't me. It was her fault - that her life was a mess. She never would explain what she meant."

"Yeah, she told me about that. She said she wanted to tell you about us, but she was afraid you would hate her. She felt so bad about it that she wouldn't let me see her for almost two weeks."

"Are things back to normal now?"

"If you mean are we having sex, yeah, but she's still bothered by it."

"Tony, I'm not mad at Beth," she said as she rolled her body against his hugging him tightly. "I think Beth loves you as much as I do; no wonder she's feeling guilty about it. She's been like a second mother to you, helped raise you - you were a substitute for the kids she could never have."

"Maybe if you told her you knew and didn't mind, it would...."

Vicki interrupted him. "No, just telling her won't be enough. When one person knows another's deepest secret it puts a strain on any relationship. If they share their deepest secrets then there is a balance in the relationship - it can't be one-sided. Beth and I have always been that way. Lord, I've told her things I've never told anyone, not even your father."

Vicki sat up and pulled Tony up beside her. "I believe I know what to do." She laughed softly. "If you went over there now, after you've cleaned up, do you think you two would have sex?"

"Yeah, probably," he said in a puzzled voice. "Unless she's afraid that you might come over and catch us."

AnonSky
AnonSky
374 Followers
12