Dreams Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Romantic1
Romantic1
2,975 Followers

Tom continued, “There’s no one model for where this could go. Some do legal agreements to manage contributions, property, and effort. Some polyamorous relationships last a few months others go on for years.”

Peter said, “This sounds like a big step. Can we take it slow? I’m enchanted by the past few days – from dream to realization. I’d like to see how I feel as this unfolds on a day to day basis.”

Beth said, “I like that idea.”

Tom said, “Well, let me suggest that at least for a while we are single during the week, and in our ‘poly’ mode on the weekends.”

Heads nodded.

*

The six of us spent the weekend together, at least until Sunday evening when everyone headed to their own homes to rest up for the coming workweek.

Monday at work and in the cafeteria, except for Beth’s addition to our lunch group, I doubt anyone would have noticed any change in behavior. We remained politically correct in every way with no outward demonstrations of affection.

Well, there were a few minor exceptions. For instance, each afternoon I’d meet one of the guys in the seldom-used west stairwell for some chaste kisses. Oh, and there was the time I stuffed my odoriferous panties into Tom’s pocket for him to enjoy later. And, there was the time I let Peter finger me to a small climax in the stacks of the company law library.

Mar, Beth and I compared notes periodically as the week days passed. While we each had some innovative ideas about how to tease the guys, one fact was inescapable: we were getting hornier with each day.

Thursday, I contemplated seeking relief from the guys, but Beth had found out that Dave and Tom had a softball game – weather permitting. I prayed for rain, but my prayers went unanswered.

I thought of a Sapphic encounter for Beth, Mar, and I, however, Mar had a day trip to New York and wouldn’t be back until late. With Mar’s blessing Beth and I got together.

Beth and I had a lovely evening – a romantic dinner with some good wine, and then we went back to her apartment, stripped, and made love.

We took the time to learn each other’s hot spots and every little nook and crevice with both fingers and tongue. By the end of the evening we’d mastered bringing each other to exquisite peaks, holding them there, and then producing an explosive orgasm of epic proportions.

I caught a taxi back to my apartment around 11:30 p.m. I slept like a baby, and when I woke I relished in the thought that it was Friday and that after work all six of us would congregate at Tom’s apartment for a weekend of seduction, sex, and good company. I’d be with my lovers again.

My juices flowed all daylong. Mar and Beth said the same thing. The guys were clearly willing as well. At one point during lunch, I thought the guys would jump the three of us on the lunch table. I savored that vision all afternoon: our nude forms wildly fucking each other in the middle of the cafeteria as our coworkers strolled by with their food trays, occasionally commenting on a position or technique or skill one of us was in the process of using on their mate of the moment. Despite my tantalizing thoughts, the entire day dragged by at a snail’s pace.

By agreement, we each left our offices at different times and different routes. Tom went first to be sure he’d be back at his condominium to welcome each of us. By six we were all in his living room, a glass of wine in hand watching the lights come on in the city. Tom had each of us draw a name from a hat for the initial pairings, and at 6:10 p.m. Peter’s tongue started to lap my slit and dawdle over my excited clitoris. Around 6:20 p.m., at my insistence, his cock repeatedly drove into my aching cunt as I happily bounced into his downward thrusts.

We didn’t last long. To my surprise and pleasure, we came together, my orgasm coinciding with the jets of his cum splashing into my spasming cunt. Finally, I was at least temporarily satisfied.

Peter and I cuddled while next to us in the large bed Tom and Beth duplicated our act of love and passion. I found exceptional enjoyment in being a voyeur to their fuck, as I’m sure they did with ours. I could tell Peter thought it interesting; I could feel his prick stiffen again against my ass.

Eventually, Mar and Dave came in and flopped down on the bed just as Tom ejaculated deep in Beth’s pussy. The four of us watched as she then crested in the excitement. She collapsed on Tom’s chest, her generous breasts shmushing against him as they kissed with lustful abandon. They finally came up for air, only now becoming aware that they were the stars of a sex show that had just ended.

“You guys put on a really nice show.” We applauded; Beth blushed and hugged Tom.

Dave speculated, “Now that our baser emotions have been temporarily sated, can we think about eating. I had to skip lunch so I could be sure I could leave early. I’m famished.”

Someone said, “Pizza? Salad?”

Tom offered, “Place down the street delivers and does a credible job. I’ll call.” His cock still buried in Beth’s pussy, he stretched to his bedside table and got the extension phone. A minute or so later we all listened to him order. After he hung up, he said, “Forty five minutes; they’re busy tonight.”

Mar said, “You know, it hasn’t been a half hour since we got here and we’ve already done the dirty and have great plans for more. But I have a larger problem.”

“What’s that?” Peter asked.

Mar smiled at everyone and said, “I’ve wanted … no, needed to make love to each of you all week. This was intolerable. I wore out my vibrator and the satisfaction index is pretty low for that. I need you guys every day – every night. I want you in my life. I love all of you and I hate it when we’re not together.”

I seconded her feelings; Beth chimed in. We both admitted our Sapphic time the evening before to trim our horns a little, and to whet our appetites for tonight. Both of agreed that we wanted male sex and group sex, but more than anything we wanted to be with our lovers.

“I don’t feel complete without all of you around me, like this,” Beth said. “I’m suddenly enjoying my nudity, our nakedness, and my newfound sex life, plus I’ve never felt so loved in all my life.”

Peter and Dave both chimed in with ‘me toos.’

Tom seemed to be the defacto head of our group. We all looked to him for some kind of decision or pronouncement. He tilted his head around Beth’s and said, “OK. I hear you. This weekend we’ll make some decisions about spending more time together and I’ll do some further thinking on the subject. Just to make it unanimous, I feel the same way.”

We migrated into the living room, still in our nakedness. The girls made trips to the bathroom to freshen up certain parts of their anatomy.

Tom observed, “The pizza should be here in ten minutes or so. Who’s going to do ‘door duty?’”

Peter said, “I think it should be one of the girls dressed just as they are now.”

I sort of liked the idea of teasing the pizza boy. “I volunteer … but I’d like a cohort.” I looked at Mar.

Mar said in a tone of eagerness, “And what might you see my role being?”

“Why, taking the pizza while I pay the man, of course!”

Mar nodded and said, “I’m in. Beth?”

Beth volunteered also in a eager tone, “I could bring the money to the door after you get the amount we owe.”

We all grinned at each other. I also could see the guys’ cocks swell with the idea of our exhibitionism.

Eight minutes and a lot of laughs later the doorbell rang. I jiggled my way to the door, throwing it open to find a rather open-mouthed pizza delivery boy of about twenty. After a long silence during which he soaked in every detail of my nude body, he finally said, “Oh, yeah, pizza delivery and salad. $24.90 please.” As he was talking he never took his eyes off my breasts.

I yelled over my shoulder, “Pizza’s here! $24.90.”

Mar appeared from around the corner. She’d put on her high heels from work; in her nakedness they really looked like ‘fuck me’ shoes. She said, “I’ll take the pizza and bag of salads.” Pizza boy’s eyes bugged out of his head at her petite and very naked body. She shook her breasts at him a little and gave him a coy smile, and then she held out her arms for the pizza. It took him a minute to register that he was supposed to hand over the goods to her. She took things and disappeared into the kitchen.

About that time Beth arrived in her nakedness. She’d tied her neck scarf around her waist, and the effect was sexy and erotic. Pizza boy practically came in his pants; I spied a huge hard-on trying to escape the confines of his jeans. Beth had a handful of money and she carefully counted out thirty dollars into his shaking hand.

We thanked him and shut the door. He was still standing there with his outstretched arm with the bills in his hand. I turned to the guys who were just out of sight from the front door in the living room and said, “Now, this is an address that will never be forgotten by Sam’s Pizza Palace.” I smiled and followed Beth’s gorgeous ass into the kitchen.

*

We sat in a circle in Tom’s living room eating pizza and drinking the nice wines we’d each brought to the weekend. There’s something disarming about eating a meal with others with no clothes on – like there are no secrets to your life.

Peter laughed at something Beth had said but turned to all of us, “OK everybody. We’ve had two weeks to display at least some of our depravities. My question for the rest of this dinner’s discussion is what are your fantasies and your perversions. Let’s go around the circle.”

I chided Peter, “All right, but you have to start. You show us the way.”

He smiled and said, “I have many – after all I’m a horny guy. First, I would like to be in a three way – actually both kinds: two guys and a girl, and two girls and me. Next, I’ve never tried anal sex; it’s on my bucket list. Last, I have to admit that all of us fucking in the same room is the most erotic thing I can imagine – and I’ve done it. I’m so happy.” He looked back at me and said, “OK, Ariel, your turn.”

I began, “Since my dreams started I can’t believe how many variations I’ve already experienced – things I never would have thought I’d do, but now I have. I second Peter’s comment about all of us having sex together in the same room. I really get turned on watching you all around me being pleasured.”

“What else?” Peter asked.

“Well, I’m a little scared of anal, so I may not be your first victim in that regard.” I thought for a moment as the others studied me; “I am not only a voyeur, I’m also an exhibitionist as I’m beginning to learn. I’d like to do some other things like we did to the pizza boy. I can’t think of specifics, but you know, flash someone, give someone a view down my top, accidentally walk nude in front of window when you know someone’s watching. You get the idea. The other thing, and your comments are invited; I think I’d like to seduce my brother. I’ve always loved him; I’d like to bring that love to a different kind of peak than we’ve allowed until now. Lastly, I had this great dream about a gangbang; I think I could get into that – with even more guys, even some guys that we just pickup that we don’t know. There are probably other things I can’t think of, but for now those things will have to do. How about you Dave?”

Dave blushed, “Err, ummm, it’s sort of embarrassing and I’ve never told anyone so don’t make fun of me … I’ve seen myself as a sub – you know in a dom-sub relationship with a strong woman. I guess I want to be a cuckold too; just sexually I’d be the sub. I wouldn’t want to be this way all the time … just to try it sometime, maybe for a weekend.” When he was through he looked at Mar.

Mar said, “I’ve got a list of the sexual things I’d still like to try sometime. First, like Ariel, I’d like to be in a gangbang. I’d also like to do other exhibitionist things like Ariel too. I’d like to be fucked at work – maybe by each of you guys. I have a brother too – and I’d like to connect with him sexually. Oh, and I’ll try anal with you Peter.” Mar grinned at her revelations, thought for a moment, and then said, “Beth, what’s on your list?”

“Wow! You blow me away,” Beth said. “I mean what’s left that we haven’t done or that hasn’t been mentioned?” After thinking a moment she looked at me and said, “I’d like to seduce the rest of my family – particularly my father; I’ve always had a thing for him. It’s not as bad as it sounds; he’s really my stepfather. I like the exhibitionist thing too – and the gangbang and the multiple sex partners at the same time idea. I’d like to try double penetration. I’d also like to make a real porn flick sometime – to be a porn queen.” She turned to Tom and gestured for him to speak. There was a murmur of agreement on her last comment.

Tom laughed and said, “All of the above. I underscore our being together like this – making love and being sexual together. I’m so happy all this worked out the way it did; I feel like I’ve died and gone to heaven. I’m also a romantic at heart, so I like the ideas that there’s a lot of love around this circle and very little jealousy. I’d like to see this mature and keep going into longer-term relationships between all of us.”

“What else would you want to do – you know, sexually?”

Tom thought, “Well, unlike Dave, I’d like to try being a dominant to a submissive woman – or women – I’d like to do that in public … not the sex part, but the exhibitionist part of the relationship. And, just to set the record straight, I’d only like to try it for a short time. I’m a big believer in equality of the sexes, so I wouldn’t be happy that way in the long term.”

“Go on,” I probed.

“I’d like to see us get a repertoire of sex toys – guy toys and girl toys. I’d like to see us use them on each other to heighted our experiences. I’d like to be tied up and maybe blindfolded some time while a couple of you tease and make love to me. I like Beth’s porn film idea too.” He thought for a minute and said, “You know, maybe we should get a book or go online to see what other ideas we can come up with.”

That idea met with wide acceptance.

Peter returned to his original point, “OK, between us all we now have a list of some very interesting perversions. What do you say that we make some of the things happen for each other? I guess I’m calling your bluff – mine included.”

There was a long silence as we looked at each other, but one by one each of us broke into a broad smile thinking of the menu of sexual delights in front of us. I don’t think any of us would have budged from the rut we were in but for the dreams and our subsequent explorations with each other as a group – even as modest as we’d been so far.

*

Peter wrote each of our perversions on a slip of paper and put them in one of Tom’s baseball caps. He came to me and held the hat up above my head, mixing the dozen or so strips of paper up with his hand.

“Pick and read, Ariel.”

I reached in and drew out a slip, and then read aloud: “Exhibitionism. Mar and others if they wish.”

Mar jumped up and did a little dance, turning in a circle as she swayed her hips and shook her generous breasts in Dave’s face. He latched onto one of them with his mouth and pulled her to him. Mar still had on her ‘fuck-me’ heels, and the effect was highly erotic to watch.

Seconds later, we watched as Dave’s perpetual erection slid up into Mar’s pussy. She groaned and the sound was like a signal to the rest of us. I straddled Peter and slowly sank down on his long cock, allowing it to fill my creaming cunt slowly. We both looked deep into each other’s eyes and then I jammed my tongue into his mouth. I remember thinking how horny I found myself. Sex begets sex – will I ever be satisfied?

Beth lay back on the floor. Tom was on her in an instant, his rod slapping at her clit and rubbing her secretions and his pre-cum around her nether region. Peter and I watched as Tom slid so easily into her open pussy.

The next few minutes were filled with the moans and groans as the six of us made love, again in the presence of each other.

Peter and I did change positions so he could drive his cock into me harder, not that I wasn’t extending and dropping my body onto his enough. I lay with my head by Beth’s and the two of us kissed and tongued each other as our partners thrust into us.

At one point, Peter pulled out. I was deep into a soul kiss with Beth. The cock that refilled my cunt turned out to be Tom’s. Peter and Tom had switched. I found the idea of fucking multiple partners a real turn on, particularly when they just switched in a group setting.

Tom’s orgasm triggered my own – or was it the other way around? I was holding hands with Beth and watching Mar get pounded as she leaned over the arm of Tom’s sofa. Peter and Dave had switched too; Peter was doing such a good job of satisfying her.

My legs were wrapped around Tom’s hips, helping him to drive into me. After I felt his spurts of passion into my love cavern, he collapsed onto me. We kissed wildly, and then he leaned over and kissed Beth as she came and Dave jetted his cum into her pussy.

The four of us lay on the carpet and watched Mar and Peter as he ploughed into her, pounding rapidly against her beautiful ass as they reached their crescendo. After they came, Peter pulled her down on the floor next to Tom; Tom kissed her as Peter spooned in behind her.

I said, “Oh look, she’s so messy. Someone’s got to clean her up.”

I moved down and pulled Mar’s legs apart. My tongue slid up one leg, ending at her vagina where Peter’s cum was oozing out. I lapped and lapped, often sucking her clitoris into my mouth and making her jerk at the stimulation.

Dave joined me. He drove his tongue into Mar’s open hole, milking every last drop of cum out.

I whispered, “You surprise me. I wouldn’t think a guy would do this after another guy.”

“Part of my submissive-cuckold fantasy,” He said. “Besides the combination of Mar and Peter tastes divine and so sexy. “

Beside me, Tom was going down on Beth, and soon Peter joined the pair. Beth was squirming and pleading for mercy as the two men traded off who ate her pussy and sucked on her clit.

Tom said to Dave and me, “You’re right. I’d never have believed I’d eat a pussy with fresh cum from another guy in it, but it’s all right. The cum is musty flavored and Beth is the flavor of the day. She came a lot too.”

Peter just moaned happily as he lapped at Beth’s neatly trimmed bush. Mar and he were holding hands across Beth’s legs.

*

The six of us decided to go to a local ‘meat market’ popular with our age group called Purple on Saturday night. The club had a huge bar that meandered around the sides of the main room. A few tables and a large dance floor were the focus of the place.

In the spirit of exhibitionism, Beth, Mar, and I spent hours getting ready and working on just exactly how we would expose ourselves. The three of us had gone back to my apartment to work on our outfits and makeup. The guys estimated they’d be ready in about five minutes.

After considerable experimentation we decided that for Beth and I a sheer bra was actually sexier than the braless look. Mar was stacked and tended to have erect nipples, so a no-bra look was definitely in for her.

We all agreed to dispense with panties or thongs. We’d go commando. Next we also decided that short skirts and fuck-me pumps were ‘in.’ With a little practice we learned how to hike ourselves on or off of a bar stool with just the right amount of innocence and effort to provide a momentary ‘flash’ of pussy to anyone positioned just right.

We also perfected how to dance with our tennis skirts so that a sudden turn or dip would also be revealing.

Romantic1
Romantic1
2,975 Followers