Dreams Ch. 03

Story Info
Face to face.
1.9k words
4.19
20.8k
7

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/25/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That Sunday afternoon had to be one of the most beautiful in months. People carelessly roamed the streets as they found pleasure in being outside. Natalia met up with her cousin Elizabeth after promising they would catch up on the current events happening in their lives.

Elizabeth was one of the interior home designers Natalia worked with. Not only was Liz Natalia's co-worker and cousin, but she was the woman who introduced Natalia to Jason in December of 2006. Jason was in desperate need of somebody to design his home and at that time, Liz wasn't qualified for that amount of work. Natalia was the only woman she knew who could work with her hands and mind at the same time to create Jason's vision of a home into a reality. Little did she know that his home would soon become her own home as well.

Jesus, what a ticking bomb Jason was at that time. The effect Natalia had on Jason was amazing. Indescribable, really. In fact, it was so indescribable that it was unbelievable until people witnessed it with their own eyes. He would snap at anybody and didn't care to take advice. Natalia somehow found a way to get him to cool his reactions, and perhaps it was her nurturing touch that all women seem to possess that helped Jason. She was only twenty three at that time, and Jason, thirty, never imaged a girl that young could handle the job. As a construction manager himself, Jason owned a mansion. Nothing Natalia was used to. Her family owned a family market and her mother was a cook who only worked a few hours of the day. Jason came from royalty compared to Natalia. She was humble, however, and never let Jason know how weak she felt around his presence. All Jason knew was that he was sexually attracted to Natalia. Her full C chest and round, delicious booty drove Jason wild. But she would never be his fuck buddy, and Jason became immediately intrigued to find out more about Natalia.

Natalia was always attracted to older men. Sure, he was only eight years older, but she loved everything about him. The power. His sexy light complexion with his hazel eyes and brown short hair. He had a rugged look to him. He owned his own company. His power accompanied by his attitude seduced her. Sucked her in. She shouldn't have fallen for him, but she did. It was a moment in her life when she thought, 'Don't give him the chance...don't do it!' And yet she did. When she gave him the chance, they immediately fell in love.

However, time changed Jason and Natalia. Not individually, but their relationship as a whole became different. Jason caused his wife pain and heartache one too many times. The hurt he caused was different than Natalia's old boyfriends or lovers. This was the kind of hurt that keeps you up at night, retracing every step you have made with the person you love. The kind of hurt that makes you put a guard up, not so much to keep others out, but to keep yourself locked in.

After all that, he still possessed her mind, body, and soul. Natalia wouldn't know what to do with her life without Jason. Time would have to be on her side. She would have to re-adjust, makes some changes...learn to deal.

Elizabeth joined Natalia at the Coffee House.

"Tell me again exactly why you are going to file for divorce?" Elizabeth asked as she and her cousin sat quietly at the back booth.

Natalia signed frustratingly. She pushed back her curly hair that was tied back loosely in a bun. Her dark bangs hung low on her face, hiding her red eyes from her cousin.

"Because, I've told you a hundred times, Liz, Jason and I are through. He can't control his dick and I can't control my heart." Her reply murmured was a surprise both women.

Natalia sipped her sweet and light coffee and watched her cousin's jaw drop. Natalie, becoming uncomfortable by her cousin's reaction and her own words, readjusted the strap of her light yellow sun dress. Damn that dress -- it fit her body like a glove. This woman had curves and it was a pleasure to look at by all. Thankfully, for Natalia's sake, the one month precious child in her stomach was not showing.

"Okay, I believe the part about Jason not being able to control dick, but what's this nonsense about you not being able to control your heart? Are you trying to tell me you don't love the man anymore? Nu uh, I'm not buying that crap Natalia Walker." Liz said as they looked at her cousin with suspicious eyes.

Liz continued, "Hell would freeze over before you fell out of love with Jason...and honestly, I don't see that happening any time." Her sarcasm caused Natalia to show a shaky smile. Natalia shook her head.

"Thanks a lot. You make me feel so much better." Natalia rolled her eyes and turned her head to look out the window. It was a beautiful August day but the view became ugly in seconds in Natalia's eyes.

"Seriously Nat...whats up?"

"Liz, I am being serious. Jason doesn't love me like he used to. If a man loves a woman, he doesn't cheat on her. What's wrong with me? Am I not pretty enough? Am I not old and worldly enough? I don't get it. I can't win with him, so I give up." Natalia vented.

"Of course you're beautiful, look at you! You're shining. Did you see the guy's heads turn around when we entered this place? Come on girl, give yourself some more credit." Liz replied. It was true. Natalia turned her head slightly to the left and saw a few young looking gentlemen starring and whispering at the two of them. Natalia slightly smirked. She still had it. She doubted herself at times, saying she was chubby and didn't like her body, yet other guys had no problem appreciating her beauty. Her high cheekbones and long lashes captured the attention of both the young and older men. If only she had Jason's attention like that.

One of the gentlemen kept locking eyes with Natalia as she looked over at his table. He sat back in his navy blue polo shirt and just stared back and forth with Natalia, hoping to catch a smile from her.

"Do you see him, girl? He is totally checking you out." Liz whispered.

"Stop it! He is not. He's probably looking outside or something." Natalia wasn't full of herself and didn't believe anything until she was proven wrong. He would have to have the balls to get up and speak to Natalia for her to actually realize he was interested in her. That was his next move.

*

Jason put Ana's four year old hand in his own large hand as they walked with Nana Jo, Ana's nanny on the weekend. Precious Ana was the most important child in Natalia's life, she was Jason's niece. Nana Jo and Ana quietly walked to the ice cream store, one store away from the Coffee Lounge. Jason eyes carelessly wondered around as he thought of what ice cream shake he would have.

* "Hi, I'm James." The 6'3 brother extended his hand to Liz.

Liz, caught by surprise with a smile, "Oh -- hi! Hello, um, I'm Elizabeth." She returned the handshake as she looked him up and down to check out his masculine physique.

"And you are?" His dark eyes looked over at Natalia and also put his hand out.

"Natalia." She replied softly and shook his hand. She gave him a weak shake but only because she was caught off guard. She didn't think he would actually leave his table to approach them.

"Natalia, what a beautiful name. Can I buy you ladies some dessert? I know it might be forward, but you're beautiful and I know you caught me starring at you so I thought, if I made an ass out of myself already, let me at least introduce myself before you think I really am one." James stated. Natalia shook her head lightly and giggled. She flashed him a bright smile. "That's very nice of you, um, James, right?" He nodded. "But I don't think that's necessary. Thank you for the offer."

"But I insist. Let me get you something. What would you ladies want?" James directed his attention to Liz, who was cheesing the whole time at the way Natalia blushed at this man's persistence.

"She liked chocolate chip muffins and so do I" Liz said, not caring if she was forward as well. Hey, he offered, and she was not going to turn down dessert.

"Liz!" Natalia exclaimed as she squinted her eyes.

"I'll be back." James replied with a chuckle.

"Are you insane? I do not want no damn muffin from this dude. I don't even know him. He's going to think we're losers for taking a freakin' muffin from him!"

"Relax women. Who cares about what he thinks, we don't even know the man for God's sake! Stop worrying about what people think and if you can have your cake and eat it too, well, then do it." Liz had a good point. It wasn't that serious. She was simply conversing with a guy who was pleasant to the eyes and kind with his words.

"Don't look, don't look, don't look." The words were barely audible.

"What? Don't look where?" Natalia questioned Liz. Natalia shifted her head parallel with Elizabeth's direction. She saw her soon-to-be ex-husband.

Natalia roughly turned her head to Elizabeth.

"Don't you dare say a word, Elizabeth. Don't signal anything. Do not do anything." Natalia said seriously. She wasn't ready to face Jason after their blow up at her friend's house.

"Jesus, okay woman. I won't do anything." Liz said.

But you couldn't blame anyone on the fact that Jason caught them from a distance. Nana Jo was told to watch over Ana while Jason 'went to take care of something.'

*

Natalia panicked. When she couldn't see Jason outside anymore, she patted down her above the knee length dress, loosened her curls until they fell past her shoulders, and became flushed.

"If he comes in here, I'm walking out. No joke, Liz. I don't want to see his face. I cannot see him."

Nobody could have stopped Jason from coming in the shop.

As Natalia saw Jason making his way into the back of the shop, her hands trembled and she picked up her purse.

She saw James walking back in her direction, too. The exit looked miles away.

Elizabeth rose out of the booth and called out to her cousin. "What the - Natalia! Natalia, where are you going?!"

Natalia's thoughts ran through her head so quickly she couldn't put together half of the things going on in there. 'Damn these small spaces between each table. Damn, damn, damn...'

Not being able to escape Jason because of the small spaces to walk through, she was stuck to face him.

He caught her arm as she was leaving and softly pulled her ear to his soft, luscious pink lips.

"Whoa, whoa...come on, Natalia. Talk to me." He whispered in her ear as she attempted to pass him. His voice brought shivers down her spine. Her feet, covered in comfortable flip flops, felt like they were stuck in cement. He wanted to touch her body, throw her on the floor right then and there and take her. He missed Natalia more than words could explain. He was going to get her to talk to him, no matter what.