Dreams Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Romantic1
Romantic1
2,957 Followers

Even though we'd said "Cocktails," there was sufficient food to feed an army. Everyone ate and about nine o'clock Mar, Walt, Kate, and Dave stripped and went in the pool. The nudity didn't offend any of the attendees, and most, to my ear, said they wish they had time to play more but needed a good night's sleep. The party broke up around ten. It was a work night.

As we all cleaned up, an act that was exceptionally easy with ten people working on it, we also talked about the party.

I asked, "Did anyone leave and not know we were living together in an intimate family setting?"

Mar laughed and said, "No. In my own way I made sure the women all knew what great lays all you guys were."

Peter laughed and retorted, "That's funny, I made sure the guys knew what hot fucks you girls all were."

We all burst out laughing.

Tom said, "Was anyone put off by the nude swim ... or the fact that we have sex with each other?"

Beth said, "No, I think there was some jealousy that they weren't involved. I talked to Alan and Karen for a while -- together and separately. They both asked a lot of intelligent questions about how we lived together, related to each other, and, from Karen, what it felt like to make love to multiple partners. She was discrete in her questioning."

I asked, "How'd Mark seem? I only got to talk to him for a few minutes. I liked him, but he started talking shop, and I didn't get to any deeper questions or a more social nature."

Mar said, "I talked to him too. I purposely violated his personal space with my little lithe and busty body." She ran her hands up to her tits and then down to her pussy. "I even ran my slightly clad breasts over his arms. There was no mistaking that I was coming on to him. He liked it. I could have had him in another few minutes." She grinned at her bravado.

Dave asked, "Tara?"

Josh said, "She's in. There's little she didn't pick up on while she was here."

Greg said, "I talked to her quite a bit. She asked good questions about how someone older kept up with this crowd. There was no doubt she'd already picked up on the sexual sharing we do."

Linda added, "She asked me if she'd be 'overpowered' by all the testosterone if she were in a group like this. I assured her it was all pleasure. I was pretty blunt too; I told her I'd had more orgasms since we'd fallen in with you guys that I'd had in the past decade."

Greg looked at her and said, "Hey!"

"We got in a rut, dear," Linda told him as she patted his arm. "Unfortunately, there weren't too many orgasms in that rut. Now we're on the right path."

Greg shrugged and looked chagrined.

Tom said, "Then I guess we go to the next level with all of them -- see if they want to come to a sex party Saturday week."

Everyone nodded.

*

Friday before the 'Big O' party, Tom announced that Saturday afternoon temperatures would be in the high seventies. This was good, because it meant, at least early in the evening, that some of us could be outdoors. I was so glad we had a large lot and no neighbors to overlook our activities.

Saturday, Tom, Peter, and Dave set up a bar in the dining room. Linda led the women in making up some hors d'oeuvres -- the kind that replenish energy fast. For laughs, we had huge piles of raw oysters and fresh mushrooms. Greg made some signs to direct our newcomers to the bar, bathrooms and showers, and bedrooms. He turned up the pool heater so the water would be especially inviting as the night cooled. He also put out a huge bowl of condoms -- probably a gross or more. He commented on how he'd had fun buying all those at the drugstore, particularly the look he got, at his age, from the checkout clerk.

The men commandeered Bedrooms A and B, the largest rooms, and moved some of the mattresses into the rooms as well as put in some inflatable king-size mattresses we'd acquired. The upstairs was almost one big mattress wall-to-wall. We made up the beds with, adding, as usual, mattress covers so our body liquids didn't ruin any of the mattresses.

Beth and Mar installed some sexy lights and a fogger in one of the large sex bedrooms. The fogger spread a smoky mist across the room, and in combination with the slowly moving dance floor lights, gave the place a really sexy feel. They put up some colored lights by the pool, including disco lights that changed color too.

The ten of us ate dinner together. Interestingly enough, the table conversation seemed to cover just about everything except the events expected to unfold later in the evening.

Duke and Aaron were the first to arrive. I leapt into Duke's arms and also showered Aaron with kisses of welcome. Both looked pleased. Mar and Beth were equally effusive. Close behind them were Beth's family.

We got drinks for all of them. I hadn't had a chance to talk to Kate before, so I asked her slyly if she was aware of 'the kind of party we were hosting.' She grinned and said, "I hope so."

Walt, Mar's brother, arrived on a motorcycle. She welcomed him with a huge hug and kiss. Close behind him, Josh arrived escorting the gorgeous Tara Emery. Mark Hendricks arrived and got a king's welcome from us all; he seemed anxious but eager. Alan and Karen Vessy arrived last to complete the invitees. Twenty-one of us stood around the bar and adjacent kitchen talking as though there was nothing unusual about to happen -- twelve men and nine women.

After people has stood around socializing for about half an hour -- in that awkward time when no one wanted to be first -- Tom gave a loud whistle and asked everyone to gather on the pool patio. People brought their drinks and filed out the various back doors of the house.

Tom was in a jovial mood as he spoke to the group: "Lovers, we all know why we're here. To get the ball rolling I have two hats -- one for the ladies and one for us gents. Each lady -- and I use the term loosely -- will draw a number. Each man will also draw a number. The idea is to match up your numbers. Now since there are more men than women, three women will fetch two men each to get started with -- those with numbers one, two, and three. Nudity is encouraged. There are some boxes and bags by the front door for clothing. There are two bedrooms upstairs where we're all set up for fun, plus this whole pool and patio area. If you want something more private, you can wander around and find some other space; the house is open."

Tom paused to make sure everyone was hanging on his every word. "You'll all hear a loud gong about an hour from now; upon hearing the gong you are all encouraged to go to Bedroom A upstairs. There's a sign on the door. We are going to have a brief 'All Fuck' at that time. In the 'All Fuck' the ladies will line up side by side, and the guys will spend a minute each fucking each of them. We're doing this so that each guy and each gal can say they got screwed by everyone of the opposite sex."

"Oh, speaking of that, you may certainly join up and have some fun with someone of your own sex. There are no particular rules tonight, except condoms for everyone and 'Stop' means Stop. That's the safe word for everyone. Go be creative, have fun, and fuck your brains out." Everyone laughed.

"Ladies, come and draw your numbers to get us started."

One by one each of the women went up and picked a slip of paper from the first hat that Tom held. Mar, Tara, and Debbie drew one, two, and three, and thus would start with two guys each. Mar looked like she'd died and gone to heaven; Tara also looked pleased. Debbie looked pleased but worried.

Each guy then drew a number. Since all the numbers were in bold magic marker on a three-by-five card, it took minimal time for the couples and groups to form. Mar had Peter and Mark. Tara had Tom and Alan. Debbie ended with Duke and Walt. I ended up coupled with Aaron, Duke's buddy and my friend from the gangbang we'd done months earlier.

Things started almost immediately. Mar was minimally dressed for the occasion. She had Peter and Mark remove her clothing almost immediately, their mouths going wild on her breasts and erect nipples with some serious kissing and licking. Mar then worked on getting the two men undressed. When their cocks finally came into view, she knelt and alternately sucked each guy, showing off how far into her throat she could get the two large cocks. People stood around and watched. Soon she was on a pool lounger with Mark's cock embedded in her twat while she sucked Peter.

I too had dressed in only one real item of clothing, my little black dress. I led Aaron to near the front door and we both stripped, hugging and kissing when we were nude. Aaron left his clothes in a bag, and I carried my dress upstairs as I pulled him along to Bedroom A.

Debbie was already in the room with Duke and Walt. The two men were nude and she was slowly having here clothes removed in a high sensuous way. There was lots of tongue and mouth action on her body. She had hold of the two cocks, and had a look of pure, unadulterated lust on her face.

Aaron and I made out on one of the mattresses. Two other couples came into the room: Beth and Bill, and Brian and Linda. Soon, the other couples were all fucking in various positions. I asked Aaron, "Do you want to cum, or do you want to marshal your energies as the night goes on."

"Given the proclivity of the male sex organs to wilt and stay wilted after cuming, I believe I will tease myself at this point. You, however, I would like to bring to as many orgasms as I can."

I smiled and opened my body to him. Aaron dove between my legs, his tongue going wild around my vagina and clit. He knew the territory, he'd been there before, and he got me going in nothing flat. After five minutes, I came. He then started a slow fuck with me, and we kissed and talked words of love to each other. I caught up with his life, including the fact that back in Dallas he'd gotten a new girlfriend, one that fully approved of his involvement in this evening and wanted him to bring some friends home. He commented that Duke had been over there for a threesome with him once.

I heard a couple of other male voices in the room say they didn't want to cum just yet, as they wanted to show their best in the 'All Fuck' whenever that started.

And, it started sooner than anyone expected. I heard the gong carry in the windows from outside, and then I heard it downstairs and again in the upstairs hallway. Tom came into the bedroom; Tara and Alan, both his cohorts looked happy and Tara already had that freshly fucked look on her face.

Tom started organizing right away, "Ladies, line up -- side by side. Leave a little room between ... that's it." More and more of the revelers came into the room. I wondered if anyone would skip this and stay their own course, but in the end everyone was there. The women were lying side by side with a foot or so between each of us ... well, except where Mar leaned over and was French kissing Kate; Kate had a finger in Mar's cunt. When Fran saw that she leaned over to Karen and repeated the action. The guys were standing around the edge of the room watching all the pussy and Sapphic action.

Tom said, "We'll start this like a golf scramble, guys take your initial position on the woman nearest you. I'll start us off."

The guys knelt and knee walked to the girls, in some cases penetrating into the welcoming pussies immediately. Three extra guys, Tom being one of them, waited their turns.

Tom said, "I have some special pieces of music with that gong sound in it every 90 seconds. Gentlemen, when you hear the gong, disengage promptly and move to the woman on your right, and get going again. Oh, if you cum, please drop out. You'll just have to make up the circuit on your own time. And ladies, if you cum ... well aren't you lucky." Scattered laughter filled the room.

"Go."

Pat Benatar's Hit Me With Your Best Shot started playing. Laughter rang out again. Aaron had started with me again; he pumped slowly in and out of my body, his long hard cock stroking me towards another orgasm.

Mixed in with the music was a loud gong sound. The men all rotated right, Aaron going to Linda, and Tom slipping to me. "I love you, Ariel," he told me. "I'm so glad we had our dreams and got together."

"I love you, Tom. I love all of this, the fact that so many of us can lust together and love together, and no one, I hope, will end up with their noses out of joint -- at least, I know our ten won't."

"Maybe we should expand the circle. This might be a good test about jealousy -- and about love and caring. Let's see how people do. We'll talk about it tomorrow."

I started to say something, but there was a loud gong sound again. Greg slid in between my legs, and his purple dick sank into my pussy as we assumed the missionary position. "I love you Ariel." We hugged and kissed as his hips oscillated his love stick in and out of me. My juices were flooding.

The circuit continued for about fifteen minutes, until the last man finished. No man had ejaculated, although as I looked I could see half a dozen cocks with bright purple heads -- even through the condoms I could see they were right on the edge.

Four women had cum. I was one of them, along with Linda, Tara, and Fran. Fran admitted to cuming three times. "My God, I haven't been this turned on since I discovered what fucking really was. I need more cock -- right now."

Tom gestured to her pussy. Brian and Walt moved to satisfy her with a double penetration. Most of us watched, but a few people migrated away to find their own sexual satisfaction in a less crowded setting.

Duke captured me at that point. "Darlin' I just been itching for months to get back together with y'all. I hope you're willin' to cuddle up with me a bit right now."

I rose and led Duke down the hall to my own room. We'd have complete privacy there, well almost complete unless someone else was looking for a private place and stumbled into the room.

I pushed Duke down on the bed and mounted him, pushing my breasts around his mouth. He had a moment of indecision: pump into me, or suck on the right or left one first. He chose pump and left.

"I've wanted you ever since you left."

"I didn't think you'd call. I figured it was a one-night thing and you didn't want to see me, Aaron, or Steve again."

"Wrong!"

"I guess there's a place for long-distance love around here. I hear that word a lot." He chuckled and added, "I'm hearing the expression 'Fuck me' a lot too."

I said, "We haven't really done anything like this since that night with you. The family was all getting horny for a sex party, so this is the result."

"I could spend the whole night with just you."

"Sometime soon," I promised. "For now, make love to me; then we're both going back and enjoy the party."

Duke pumped up into me, fondling and sucking on my breasts. I rubbed into his body and soon, too soon, we came in a blaze of passion and rush of cum from his body to mine, blocked by the contraceptive we'd all promised to use.

"I never get tired of you, darlin'" He crooned to me in his Texas drawl.

"We'll make some time for just us if that would make you happy. The group likes you. You could always hang around here when you up north like this."

"You tempt me ... actually with that offer, I accept."

"It means you'd probably find you want to spread your charms around."

"You mean to Mar and Beth?"

"Yes, and there are others now: Linda and Fran, for instance. We may have more after tonight."

Duke smiled at me. You sound like a siren, seducing me into your web of love and passion.

"That's the idea."

We kissed and cooed at each other for a few more minutes. Duke pushed to be sure I was serious about my offer for him to stay at the house when he was working in the city. I was.

When we decided to move we went back downstairs, got some wine, and went out by the pool to see what was happening there. I stood in amazement at the show before me.

Walt, Mar's brother, had moved his motorcycle to the patio. It was on its stand. Tara was lying on her back atop the bike's seat, her arms stretched out over the handlebars, and her legs pulled back with toes pointed away from her. Walt straddled the bike at the back facing Tara, his long cock plunging in and out of her pussy.

Tara's body shook with each inward thrust Walt made -- and so did the bike, but somehow it hadn't toppled over. Her full breasts swayed and oscillated in time with his thrusts, an erotic scene by themselves -- without the rest of the sex act they were performing.

Tara was letting out little "Eooou" and "Ugggh" sounds that each had a tone of great enjoyment to them. She also often used one hand or the other to grab Walt's body and pull it into her harder.

A few feet away Mark Hendricks sat in one of the padded patio chairs. Linda sat in his lap reverse cowgirl with her shapely legs spread apart, and his cock visibly buried deep in her cunt. Linda moved slowly up and down the full length of his rod, while both of them watched Tara and Walt.

Next to them, Tom and Karen -- Alan's wife and a friend of Fran -- were in a sixty-nine on one of the large loungers. Tom was on the bottom with his full shaft wavering in the night air. Karen's body hovered above Tom, his head buried between her legs and his tongue flicking around her vaginal opening and her clitoris. Periodically, Karen's mouth captured Tom's cock and inhaled the entire erection down her throat until her nose pressed into his pubes. Both were making sex noises -- signals of pleasure to each other that said: "Do more of that, right there, hurry, more, more, more."

Bill -- Beth's stepfather -- stood in the pool halfway between the shallow and deep ends performing cunnilingus on Fran as she sat on the pool edge her legs dangling in the water on either side of him, her head back and her eyes closed in some ecstasy I could only imagine. I smiled inwardly at the journey Fran had been on for the past few months -- really the past decade: an abused and raped wife, bringing her marriage to crisis state, and then processing the divorce after a particularly nasty night at the hands of her drunken husband. She had weathered the storm and come out stronger, and amazingly, ready to love again as she had demonstrated in the family.

Nearby, Brian -- Beth's brother -- floated oblivious to the sex being engaged in around him. I assumed he was refreshing himself for another assignation.

Mar came out of the house and stood beside me for a moment. She gave me a sheepish grin of happiness. Cum covered her breasts and face, a large splatter running from the corner of her mouth up past her ear and into her hair, and another on the other side of her face. Some cum had dripped down on her breast, and looked ready to succumb to gravity.

"I'll try some of that," I said with lust. I ran my finger from below her breast, past her erect nipple -- making her jerk at the erotic sensation, and then into the dollop of white male juice, capturing the emission on my finger. I sucked on it, trying to identify the source and the flavor.

Mar said, "It's from Aaron ... or Peter." She gave me her cocky grin again and then studied Tara's arriving orgasm as she writhed atop the motorcycle.

Kate -- Beth's sister and the youngest person at the house that night -- came out behind Mar. She put her arm around Duke and gave him an invitational smile. He towered a whole head or more above her diminutive stature. He pulled her to him, smiled at me, and then the two of them walked back into the house. Kate looked very happy with the coupling she'd just made.

A pair of familiar hands snaked under my arms and fastened onto my breasts, fingers deftly and lightly pinching my nipples between them and bringing them to an erect state. Lips kissed my neck and nibbled up my neck to my ear. Alan whispered in my ear, "Ariel, I have looked forward to being with you all night long -- since our All Fuck. Are you available or is your dance card full?"

Romantic1
Romantic1
2,957 Followers