Dreams Ch. 04

Story Info
Don't give up.
972 words
4.31
19.4k
6

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/25/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Move out of my walk!" Natalia whispered sharply in Jason's ear. She couldn't look into his eyes, afraid she would fall deep into them as she had before. How could someone look at the person they love after that person has hurt them so bad? It was nearly impossible.

"Calm down. I just want to speak to you. Why won't you give me that chance?" Jason stepped back and looked at his wife. She was beautiful. Her soft, chocolate skin glistened in the light. He could see he was starting to draw an audience as they stood in the center of the café. He didn't care though - they could have stared all they wanted, but what he wanted was to explain himself.

"We don't need to talk. Your actions spoke for you." She stepped to the side, pushing her shoulder against his as she attempted to withdraw from his touch.

"I know they did, and I'm sorry. You're not going to never speak to me again...you are my wife, you do understand that, right?" Jason asked, almost sarcastically.

"Unfortunately" She muttered under her breath. Natalia could see James returning with a few things in his hands from a distance. Shit, she thought.

Natalia looked back over her shoulder to see Liz staring with a 'what-do-you-want-me-to-do?' face. James continued to walk towards Natalia and Jason with a small smile on his face.

"Hey! Hope you weren't leaving before desert" James chuckled.

The atmosphere became quieter and as James realized Natalia only gave a half smile back, he raised his eyebrows.

"Who are you?" Jason asked.

"He's none of your business. Jason, turn around and walk out. You're honestly causing a scene" Natalia said harshly. He slept with girls, therefore it was none of his business who she talked to.

"Um...am I missing something?" James asked with a puzzled look.

"Yeah you are. Who you buyin' desert for? She's with me, keep it moving, bro" Jason told him sternly. Nobody was going to talk to his woman, whether she was mad at him or not.

"Didn't seem like she was with anyone a few minutes ago." James didn't care about Jason's macho attitude, nor was he intimidated, and that pissed off Jason even more.

"You better your mouth, I don't wanna cause a scene but if you make, I will" Jason raised his voice.

"Stop!" Natalia shoved Jason away from James by the chest as an attempt to diffuse the situation. Jason grabbed her arm and pushed her with him outside. Now he was pissed.

She stood outside with her arms crossed, her dress gently blowing up from the light wind. Jason couldn't help but take notice of how beautiful and young she looked in that dress. The thought of another man getting the chance to touch her, know her, or buy her things killed him. Yet, he let them get in the situation they were in.

Her back was against the wall of an adjacent store and he was so close to her she could smell the scent of his cologne. It smelt sexy..strong..perfect for Jason.

"You stop talking to me for a few days and you got guys buyin' you shit and letting them get the idea that you're single?" Jason exclaimed.

"Since when do you care about that? In case you haven't figured it out, in my mind we are separated, God dammit. You enjoy fucking other women, maybe I should start enjoying the same!" Natalia was shocked by her own response. How dare he question her and assume things in the situation they were in.

"Natalia, you keep talking like that and the fact that I cheated on you is not gonna save you from me taking you to a bedroom, ripping your clothes off, and showing you who your body belongs to" He replied closely to her lips.

She shuttered at the thought and closed her eyes. Even if she hated him for doing what he did, she loved to be in his arms, in his bed, under his power. But too many have gone there while she believed she was the only one, and those images haunted her more than her passion for him. He moved closer to her full lips, using every muscle in his body to refrain from kissing them. They were luscious, ripe, and ready to be devoured, if only he had the chance. She looked inviting, too. She hoped her body language gave off a defensive feel, but Jason knew that wasn't the case.

"Tell me, how have you been?" Jason asked softly.

"You didn't bother to call, so why do you care to ask?"

"You can be such a stubborn person, do you know that?" Jason replied.

"You can be an ignorant, prick, too. You can't just talk to me whenever seems right for you. It doesn't work that way."

"I have to go, 7:00 I want you to meet me at Antonio's restaurant" Jason instructed.

"No" Natalia stated simply as she began to walk away. He held her wrist and she put her hand on top of his.

"I said no Jason, not this time." She looked him directly in his eyes. Her eyes appeared darker than they'd been for a while. He looked down at her hand on his wrist.

"7:00 p.m., or-"

"Or what?" She tempted.

Jason saw Ana coming towards them and backed away from Natalia.

"Natty!" The vibrant girl ran to Natalia.

"Hi baby" Natalia lifted Ana in her arms and held her tightly against her shoulder. It felt like forever since she had seen Ana, she was like her daughter in a sense. It pained Natalia to hold Ana in her arms and think of her baby growing in her stomach without Jason in her life. There had to be a way it could work.