Dreams Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Romantic1
Romantic1
2,980 Followers

A few more men rotated past us. I talked to Sara, again a visitor that was increasingly excited about the All Fuck, as well as the vibes she was picking up about the family and how we cared for each other.

I heard a masculine moan from across the room. Walt had cum in Alice -- Deb's friend. Alice had a big grin on her face. There was light applause and a few catcalls. He stood and bowed, then moved off to the side to watch.

Gong!

Josh was the next out when he was in Annie, followed in the same round with Bill in his daughter Kate. I'm not sure everyone realized the relationship.

Gong!

Don was out next. As he stood above Kat who he had been fucking hard, he said, "That woman has pussy muscles that are unbelievable. Impossible to resist, beware gentlemen!" There was laughter around the circle.

Gong!

A few rounds went by with no one cuming. I got to fuck Dave for the first time since the accident. I whispered how much I'd missed him and was glad he was back in the 'pool.' He looked pleased. He also had the hardest boner I'd felt in a long time. Pam's little blue pills were working just fine.

Gong!

Tom really made love to me. In my mind we were the original Adam and Eve of the family -- the couple where it all started, and it grew from there, first with Mar, then with Beth, Peter, and Dave, and then Linda and Greg, and then the others. I felt so good to be in his arms, even if it was such a short time. I was thankful I was getting to make love to all my favorite people in such a short time period.

I heard a few female moans of orgasm as the round concluded.

Gong!

A few more males came and dropped out, and few more rounds, and a few more dropped out. There was actually some breather time between males here and there. I leaned over at one of the larger gaps between men and kissed Pam. She kissed back and we had a nice time French kissing each other.

Round two started. Walt was out. Steve came back by again. Chet was out. Dave was still in, and so were Tom, Peter, Arrow, and Tony -- our new hired hand. He turned out to be remarkably handy with more than just his bartending skills.

Gong!

Peter was out; and then Arrow popped his load. A few more rounds, Tom finally couldn't hold off. I noted it was Kat again. I'd have to ask her what she did to strengthen those muscles and how to use them. Dave finally popped off in Pam; she cheered him on as he moved his hips at lightning speed to finish.

Gong!

We started to look around, and realized that Tony was the only one still humping away. At that moment he was buried in Fran who had her legs up over his shoulders and was clearly in the midst of her own orgasm.

I saw Mar stand up near the couple. She moved and turned off the music so there wouldn't be a last gong. Fran came with a shriek, and Tony apparently ejaculated into her as well, the condom catching his release.

Tony just stayed in her, whispering a few things to her. She gave him one of her warmest smiles, and I knew there was some genuine love and affection there. He rolled off and stood on his knees, the full condom evident at the end of his long cock.

Mar went, "Ta Daaaah!" and gestured to Tony. She said, "Ladies and gentlemen, I give you the longest lasting cock of the night -- Mr. Tony Castiglio." There was a huge round of applause from everyone, especially Fran as she knelt beside him. Fran peeled the contraceptive off Tony's cock, tied the end off so it wouldn't leak, and then inhaled Tony's cock into her mouth so she could clean him up. There was a gasp of excitement as we watched her wanton act, although I heard several other women say things like 'I didn't know we could do that' or 'I would have done that too if I'd thought about it.'

Several other women reached for the men behind them that still had deflating penises wearing a rubber. Three other women joined the clean up squad.

Mar had watched the clean ups, yet continued to speak as she rummaged through a file folder with some of her party planning things in it. She produced an envelope that she offered to Tony. He was clearly distracted by Fran's sucking on his cock, as Mar made the official presentation.

Mar said in a slightly official voice, "The award in this envelope is actually an open invitation to the next orgy, a coupon book good for twenty-five free fucks with anyone in the family -- guys excluded (laughter), and a check for ... $500. On behalf of all the women in the room, we wish you a speedy recovery and I'm sure there are nineteen volunteers to start you cashing in some of your coupons. Oh, wait! You don't need coupons tonight, or any other night either. We all want you always!"

A round of applause broke out and Tony looked suitably humbled and embarrassed by his award. He'd almost made it around the circle twice.

Jane, Sara, Angie and I stood. Sara said, "I can't believe I was just fucked by eighteen guys, and some guys came back. What a record to remember. This has been so much fun."

I said to Angie and Sara, "Well, now the serious fucking can begin. You've had everyone at least once. Go pick a partner, although there may be some recovery time."

In fact, there was some recovery time. Everyone migrated to the patio and the pool. The air had cooled but the pool was warm, consequently steam rose from the surface of the pool -- not a lot but just enough to make it interesting. Heads bobbed around in the pool, as one after another people went in to refresh themselves from the night's main game.

I went in the pool with Tom, and we floated around and kissed one another. He told me he loved me, and I echoed the sentiment back at him.

I asked him in a teasing tone, pecking him on the lips, "Who are you going to 'get' in the next round?"

He laughed at me and said, "I thought I'd try some new tail -- the new women: Angie, Sara, Alice, Kat, Pam, Annie, Lynn, Val, or Jane."

"All of them!" I said with an astonished tone. "You've been hiding some stamina from me."

He teased back, "No, just curious about one or two of them, particularly those interesting in joining the family."

"I think that's all of them," I said, basing my opinion on random comments I'd picked up during the evening from each of them.

"Uh oh," He said. "I guess we're really going to swell in our ranks. Can we handle this?"

"Sure. If it's not based on love, they'll winnow away. If it is, they'll add to our circle of best friends and lovers."

He nodded and then asked, "Who are you aiming for later?"

"I like your idea. I want to sample some of the new dick. I love the All Fuck, but it was too short. Just as you get to enjoy someone they're off to the next pussy."

"Did you cum?"

"Oh God yes!" I declared. "Half a dozen times. You guys really know how to please a woman. I was between Pam and Angie -- they both came several times too. Angie would be in the circle if she lived closer than Texas. Sara and Jane were on the other side of her in the All Fuck -- they both want in."

Tom said looking around, "Maybe I'd better start with Sara then."

I saw her before he did and gave him a gentle nudge in her direction. "Have fun. See you later lover."

I watched Tom rise out of the pool and walk up to Sara. She chatted with Alan, Lynn, and Chet. He whispered something in her ear, and she gave him a wide smile. She was no nubile nymph, yet for her age -- I guessed mid forties -- her body betrayed a lot of work to stay in shape and nimble: erect breasts, muscle tone, trim figure, and tight ass. You don't keep those lovely attributes without work. I know; I work at mine all the time.

Some other people joined their circle, and I noted that Tom and Sara slipped away.

I spied Don, Sara's husband talking to Adam. I slithered out of the pool, got a towel, and walked up to the two men. I'd take either, but particularly wanted Don. I did my best imitation of a flirty female, coming on to the two men, Don especially. He rose to the occasion, so to speak when I brushed my hand against his tumescent cock -- by accident I assure you. I was amazed at how rapidly he inflated.

He said, "Would you care to slip away?" His eyes told me all; he wanted to fuck me and I was a most willing partner. I nodded in response to his invitation.

We both looked at Adam. He said, "You guys go ahead. I met this woman named Alice that I want to find." He walked away.

Don took my hand, and I let him lead me upstairs to the bedrooms -- his cock pointing the way.

As we passed by the kitchen, I noted that Jazz was seated on the kitchen counter while Peter saw-toothed his rigid cock in and out of her pussy. Don and I stopped and watched for a minute at the highly erotic scene. She was beautiful. She'd put on the little maids outfit again, but without panties and the top was open to reveal her large breasts.

At the top of the stairs, Don asked softly, "Do you want to be alone or do you like company around?"

I giggled and said, "I'm in a company mood right now. Also, I think Sara's up here somewhere, but we don't have to be in the same room she is."

We peeked in Bedroom C, and there was Sara straddling Tom and whimpering as he drove up into her down thrusts, his long cock often visible as it sought relief in her pussy. I masturbated Don's cock as he watched his wife, the rod becoming the texture of titanium steel between the visual and physical sensations he took in.

Eventually, he broke away and we moved down to Bedroom B. Inside, Brian and Val were fucking, along with Alan and Annie. Bill lay beside the two pairs apparently waiting for sloppy seconds so to speak.

I nodded to Don, and we knelt down on the mattresses next to the fucking couples and started to make out. Don knew how to kiss: soft, with full lips, the tongue not immediately doing an invasion of my mouth -- at least not before I invited it with my own oral invitation. His hands roamed over my full breasts, fingers teasing my nipples to erectness.

I pushed his head down my body until he mouthed my left breast, tongue rough and lips gently pinching the nipple. I could tell he loved oral. He moved still lower to allow his tongue to taste my essence. This talented man worked all around my nether region, and inside I silently pleaded with him to bring me to an oral orgasm with his tongue, but he didn't. He avoided my clit, obviously on purpose.

I could reach his cock and pulled his body towards me until we were in a side-by-side '69' position. I sucked on his rod, savoring the pre-cum he emitted. Soon I wanted him in me. I rolled a rubber on him I'd picked from the bowl of condoms on the bedroom dresser; each room had an overstock of the prophylactics available for use. Don moved around me, and slowly sank his cock into my steaming pussy.

We fucked. We made love. We explored a Kama Sutra. We watched the others fuck, and they watched us. Bill came over by us, and I sucked on him as Don plundered into my pussy.

I mounted Don, and Brian entered my ass after lubing me up. Val sat on Annie's face as Alan fucked her, then the trio changed and Alan was fucking Val as she ate out Annie. Walt and Linda came in the room, and soon were in league with the erotic tempo we all exhibited. Walt ploughed into Linda's pussy, her little sighs and screams arousing all of us.

Val moved and sat on my face. She had the spirit of the place, and for a new woman in our midst seemed to fit in exceptionally well. I urged Don to fuck her for a while as I sat on her lips. He did, and then he fucked Linda as Walt pummeled my pussy with his full cock.

I lost track of the orgasms and the waves of pleasure that swept through me, let alone my lovers in the room. There were a lot. Eventually, temporarily sated, all of us lay panting next to each other and listening to the moans and groans from down the hall. I'd been aware of others looking into the room over the hour plus we'd been playing together.

After a brief rest, several of us from the bedroom wandered downstairs to get drinks. In the living room, Jazz was now stretched out on the living room carpet as Josh -- my brother -- fucked her. All she wore now were the black stockings -- a sexy image as they fucked. Her legs were wobbling around in the air, toes pointed towards heaven. I wondered where her cohort was.

I excused myself from Don and went on a search for Tony. Surprisingly, I found him behind the bar passing out drinks even though it was well past his quit time.

"I thought you'd be done for the night," I said to him as I came up.

He smiled and said, "I owe you all some time for when I went to the All Fuck." I could tell he had a strong work ethic and sense of fairness in that one statement.

"I think you could be 'done' now. Besides, I really want to be on your dance card." I gave him my best 'come hither' smile.

He grinned back at me, and said, "I'd be delighted." I watched his eyes roam up and down my body. I'm not what you call lithe, but I am curvy in all the right places, and in the shadows of the night, the curves all said 'come and make love to me.'

Tony finished and came out from behind the bar. We hugged and kissed. I told him, "I loved it when you were the one making love to me in the All Fuck. Will you do what you do again?"

"With pleasure. Where? You lead me."

I led Tony upstairs to Bedroom A. Greg and Tara had just finished and were recuperating. Beside them on the huge array of mattresses, Steve and Kat were going at it. Next to them, near the mist coming in the window from Mar's 'smoke' machine were Arrow and Angie.

Tony pushed me down, somewhat roughly but with a smile on his face. "Do you like rough? Soft? Easy? Hard? Fast? Slow?" I watched as he rolled a condom on his rigid cock. I wondered where that had come from; then again the scene around us invited sexual thoughts and fantasies.

Tony was in me with my legs over his shoulders in an instant. He was longer and of greater girth than many of the men in the family. I loved the fullness he gave me, plus his assertive and dominate nature. I wrapped my legs around his thighs so I could pull him into me.

He talked dirty to me too, a trait I love in my lovers: 'This is the best pussy in town. I know a lot of other cocks have been in this pussy tonight, but right now MY cock is in your cunt ... and I'm goin' to fuck you senseless. I bet you love cock! Can you feel my cock rub up against your clit? Do you like double fucks? Don't you just love the feel of jizz exploding inside you? What if we covered you in cum -- from head to foot? We could rub all that lovely semen into your body, even into your long hair. Everyone would know you liked to fuck, and they'd all come along and want to fuck you."

I came. I came hard. I did it again ... and again. It was like riding a wave in a small boat; I didn't have control of the orgasms -- they just started to wash over me one right after the other. One would no sooner end, than the next would begin. Tony pounded into my pussy. I was shrieking and making wild sexual sounds I was barely aware of.

Tony came in a spectacular torrent of cum. I could feel his whole body throbbing as his climax hit. He surged into me. Perhaps it was my imagination, but I thought I could feel the condom filling with a huge volume of semen.

We kissed passionately, and then gradually allowed our comfortable after glows to come to us.

Tony suddenly got very tender. "Are you all right? I'm not too heavy on you, am I? You are one special lady. I feel privileged that you chose me tonight. I've watched you every time you were in my vicinity, and at the All Fuck I couldn't wait to get to you. I find you irresistible."

I kissed him and said, "Thank you Tony. I wanted you too. I'm glad you're going to be around here more."

After another kiss, he said, "Whenever you want me ... please ..."

"And Jazz?" I posed as a question. I'd understood she was his girlfriend.

Tony misunderstood me. He said, "You can have both of us. She thinks you're special too. We were talking after most of you all disappeared to the bedrooms the first time. She wants to be with you too ... even without me ... or with both of us."

"Aren't you a couple?"

"Yes ... but I guess we've discovered we have kinky preferences. We love each other, yet we give each other the freedom to do ... well, something like tonight. My hope is that she's happy in whatever she's doing."

"You're not jealous?"

He thought a minute and said, "Not if she's happy. I don't want to see her used or abused. We talked about this a lot, and we both even went on dates where we ended up having sex with someone else just to see how the other would feel. I guess we have an unusual relationship, but then so apparently do a lot of you that live here. Kate tried to explain it to us. She was the girl I dated and messed around with when we were seeing how being with others felt to each other."

"You'll fit right in here, Tony." I kissed him on the nose, and then rolled him so he was beside me. He uncoupled and I captured his flaccid cock, removed the condom and tied it, and then cleaned him up with my superb oral skills. He watched with a sense of awe.

We took a breather downstairs again, both of us taking a dip in the pool. Adam and Jazz joined us, and then Tara and Greg. I think the night swim rejuvenated everyone. Adam was Peter's friend from work and I didn't know him well, having only met him at the start of the party. Now, however, we were all lovers.

I elected to go off with Adam, in the spirit of trying new things. We went back to Bedroom E with Greg and Jazz. Soon the four of us were having a good go at each other. I already knew that Jazz went both ways, so I found new pleasure in tasting her and having her tongue on me as the two of us got things started.

Adam's cock found my pussy as I knelt while eating out Jazz's pussy. We were inelegant; this was rutting behavior. Jazz rolled to her side and I guided Greg's cock into her. As he pumped in and out of her pussy I licked his cock and her clit. Soon Jazz was writhing around the bed so hard it was difficult to maintain contact with her. Jazz turned out to be a squirter, a stream of her girl juice erupting from her vagina as she came and soaked Greg and me. Personally, I didn't mind the taste and being covered in her juice just made the night that much more decadent.

The men swapped back and forth a few times, and my orgasm stream started again. I just thought of all the cock I'd had in the past few hours, got all warm inside, and the warmth spread right from my clit to my toes to my hair follicles. Each cum I felt was a juicy reminder of what was happening -- great memories to tuck away. The men's orgasms sort of brought things to a close, at least for the four of us.

We cleaned up only a little, disposing of the condoms, threw some sheets over us to starve off the chill and cuddled into each other -- Greg and Adam bookending Jazz and I as we nestled in each other's arms.

When I awoke the sun was streaming in the east-facing windows of the house. Jazz was gone, but Adam and Greg were still there with me. On the other large bed Chet and Val slept, their nude forms an artful still life for some painter.

I slipped from the bed, went by my room and got a thin robe, and went downstairs. Tony and Jazz had done a huge job of cleaning up from the night before, and had a great start on breakfast for the masses of people still in the house. I actually couldn't remember anyone leaving -- at least that I knew of.

Tara, Duke, and Arrow showed up too, all scantily dressed, and started to work on eggs, waffles, pancakes, and side dishes of bacon, sausage, coffee, tea, and such. Jazz produced an oven full of cinnamon buns she'd made from scratch. This was one talented woman.

Dave appeared on crutches wearing boxer shorts; Lynn was right behind him in one of his t-shirts. They both sat and started eating. Sex makes for hungry animals. Josh and Jane appeared next, and then Walt and Deb. Kate and Don, and then Mark and Angie also appeared. The odors from the breakfast wafted through the house.

Romantic1
Romantic1
2,980 Followers