Dreams Come True

Story Info
Her first threesome to hubbie's delight.
944 words
3.85
176.3k
5
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had been trying to get my wife interested in swinging for ages and after chatting on the net for a few months to a guy, we finally decided to meet one day face to face. And if we were all happy we would meet at a motel in another small town further north from here. We met for a coffee and chatted for an hour and then went separate ways to talk privately. My wife was keen so we rang him on his cell phone and told him to go ahead and get a motel and we would meet him there.

We hadn't really discussed condoms, tho I had brought about twelve with us to the motel...lol flavored ones and all.

We went out for dinner and drinks at a pub so we could watch a big rugby game on telly that night, then we went to a night club. My wife loves to dance and she was having a good night just dancing, until we noticed the time which by then was about 1.00 am plus we were all getting a little drunk. We went back to the motel where we had a bottle of wine and while I was talking to Simon my wife went and had a shower and changed into a very small teddy. At one point Simon asked if he should go join her in there because she was taking so long. I said sure but he could scare her with her being so shy, and she had said to me right from the start she would only ever have sex with someone else if I was there.

When she finally came out she sat on the bed next to Simon and started talking to us both, the motel had two king size beds in the one room, and I was sitting on the other facing them.

The only real problem I have with that night is the amount I drank and the time we blew dancing at the club.

Having drunk to much I don't remember everything, and I'm not sure how or who started things rolling but I do remember my wife looking at me and saying are you sure? And I love you.. I nodded and said yes it's for you just as much as it's for me. She said I love you about 3 or 4 times... maybe a little guilt I don't know, maybe just showing her feelings to me before she let her hair down.

They were really going for it kissing and rubbing each other, she was no longer shy. She stopped and looked at me again and told me to get over here... and at that point I didn't need to be asked twice. From here I didn't get to watch much at all of what she was doing to him or what he was doing to her. I do know she was kissing me and getting licked and sucked, and then she would swap and kiss him while I would lick her.

Another time she stopped and asked me to get a flavored condom, which I got up to get... I did watch her open that and roll it onto Simons cock, but as soon as she started sucking him with her arse sticking up in the air I went behind her and spread her bum and started licking her from behind.

From there on I don't remember a lot until she had me lying on my back, and was sucking my cock while Simon was fucking her doggie style. When I heard him say can I come in you? And she replied, yes. That was enough to send me over the edge and I started to cum. She pulled my cock out of her mouth and I cum all over her face and in her hair. After we had rested for a while I got her a towel so she could clean up and that's when I noticed the condom on the floor, Simon hadn't warn it when he fucked her.....


There is a lot more to this but I know it really turned me on sharing her like that, and later when Simon fell asleep I spooned her and fucked her from behind while she lay facing Simon. She was so wet and full of cum it felt great.

My wife told be she woke up about 7.00 am and She climbed on top of Simon slid down and sucked him hard then came back up and inserted his cock in for another round... I slept through most of it and woke just as she was hoping off him... So I spooned her again and fucked until I cum in her again.

We left the motel about 9.00am and drove the 50 minute drive home, had something to eat and went straight to bed where we made love again.

What a weekend every time we talked about what we had done we ended up horny as hell and now while I fuck her doggie, (which is one of her favorites by the way) before I cum I lean close to her ear and ask if I can cum in her? And she will say yes, which just makes me cum even harder.

When I asked her about why the condom wasn't on Simon she told me she didn't like the taste of it after a little while when she was sucking him so she had just pulled it off him..

All I can say really is what a weekend

Well for someone that doesn't write much this seems like a book, I hope you can follow it...LOL