Dreams Don't Count

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Xarth
Xarth
14,668 Followers

"You're kind of driving me crazy, you know that?" he said in a low voice.

"Mm-hm, that's the idea."

"I just... I'm kind of uncomfortable jerking off in front of you."

"Aw, poor baby. Where's all that confidence you had when you were tearing up my clothes? It's so much sexier."

He gave me a dirty look, then grabbed me and rolled me over so I was on my stomach. I could have stopped him, he didn't have nearly enough leverage to move me if I didn't want to be moved, but I went along with it. I had to prop my butt up a little to keep my fingers working and I was sure he didn't mind the view that gave him.

"You're a really bad influence on me," Tyler muttered.

I was about to protest, more as an automatic response than anything, until I realized he wasn't done. I squealed in surprise as, in a similar fashion to my shirt and bra, my bottoms started to come off too. There wasn't any ripping this time, though I was almost dragged onto the floor as my brother aggressively stripped me from the waist down. I'd never been so turned on in my entire life.

"Oh fuck," I moaned.

My fingers blurred over my clit and I stuck my butt wantonly up in the air to give myself better access. I could practically feel Tyler's gaze sweeping over my most private areas and I didn't feel the slightest hint of embarrassment, only horniness. I was tempted to tell him to touch me, to do whatever he wanted to me, to use me to get himself off, but I was too far gone to have the chance.

Faster than I expected, and without nearly enough warning, my orgasm hit me and tore through my body like a hurricane. I thrashed around on the bed, oblivious to anything other than the pleasure, for what could have been hours, or seconds, or, more likely, something in between.

Tyler was watching me slack-jawed when I came down far enough to be aware of him again. He had his cock out at last and was stroking it. Apparently I'd given him enough of a show to help him get over his stubborn reluctance.

"You're a weird girl," he said.

"Why, just 'cause I get off so easily on you doing stuff to me?" I asked.

"Yeah, kind of. I am your brother you know."

"That's part of what makes it so hot. Don't even pretend like my butt's not hotter when you know you definitely, unquestionably shouldn't be looking at it."

Tyler blushed, but didn't stop masturbating. Despite how hard I'd just cum, watching him was getting me worked up all over again. That and the fact that I was very nearly naked in front of him.

I slowly ran my fingers over my pussy, lacking most of the urgency I'd felt before my recent orgasm. My brother's tempo increased as his eyes followed my every move, and I wasn't even sure he was aware of it. I wondered how close he was, how long it would be before he came, and, most importantly, where he was going to cum. Just contemplating the last one made me shiver in anticipation.

Before too long his eyes closed and he tilted his head back, giving me only seconds of warning before he came. As if in slow motion I watched his cum shoot from the tip of his cock in an arc directly toward my stomach.

The very instant it would have landed I jolted awake in my own bed, temporarily confused and extremely disappointed once I figured out where I was. I could practically feel my brother's cum on my tummy, and I ran a finger over the imaginary mess that had never actually hit my skin. I so wished these dreams we'd been having weren't so damn sensitive.

Frustrated as I was at the lack of anticipated pay off, I realized I was still desperately horny. My pussy juices had quite literally been running down my thighs in my sleep, and I had no idea whatsoever if the orgasm I'd had while dreaming had translated to the real world. Either way I needed to get off again and I set about taking care of it. It helped to imagine Tyler probably doing the same thing in his room.

****

I couldn't seem to stop myself from thinking about my brother the next day. Anything from wondering what he was up to all the way up to daydreaming about him jerking off was fair game, and I accidentally got myself turned on far too many times. I knew we couldn't change our daytime relationship too much, not without potentially fucking things up pretty badly, but I kind of just wanted to hang out with him. I also wanted to do dirty things, but I would have been happy just being around him. Probably.

It was a relief to me when supper time arrived and we were 'stuck' together at the table. Mom was there too of course, but it was good anyway. Tyler couldn't quite seem to meet my eyes without flushing noticeably, and I delighted in the reactions I caused in him. Granted, part of that was simply my sisterly instincts shining through, and my love for causing him minor discomforts.

Tyler had to fend off mom a couple times over the course of the meal, assuring her that he was feeling okay and that nothing was bothering him. She didn't appear convinced, and I was sure she knew something was off, but she didn't press it. She'd been living with us long enough to know when she wasn't going to get an answer out of one of us.

Afterward my brother clearly just wanted to get the hell out of there and to the safety of his room, but I cut him off before he could get away. I made sure to stay within mom's hearing range while I asked him if he wanted to watch a movie, making it harder for him to say no. The last thing he'd want to do is protest too much and have to explain to mom why he was so against hanging out with me.

"What are you up to?" he whispered as I escorted him into the living room.

"What makes you think I'm up to anything?" I countered. "Maybe I just want to get some quality sibling time in."

"Yeah, sure you do."

We settled in on the couch together, though not too close since mom dropped in occasionally while she was puttering around. After a while Tyler had visibly relaxed when he decided I really wasn't going to try anything too overt. I had curled up with my legs next to him, and at some point he let his hand rest on my ankle. It was all perfectly innocent as touching went, but it made me crave more.

When the first movie was over I put in another one, with no objections from my brother. As panicked as he might get at times, I was pretty sure he didn't really mind spending time with me. He was just worried that it would turn into something more dangerous. He was probably justified in worrying about that possibility.

When I sat back down I made sure I was closer to Tyler, not quite cuddling or anything, but not leaving much space between our bodies either. Mom hadn't popped in for a while and it was fairly likely she'd be off to bed in the relatively near future anyway.

"I need to ask you something," I said in a low voice, just in case.

Tyler glanced at me, then turned back to the tv. "Okay."

"When you woke up this morning, did you make a mess? You know, from jerking off."

"No. Just woke up horny as hell. Which was confusing after having just 'finished.'"

"I bet. That's pretty much how I've been waking up too. Kind of annoying really."

He shrugged. "Not much we can do about it."

I nodded and let the subject drop. After a while I leaned closer to my brother and snuggled up to him. He seemed fine with that, and eventually even wrapped his arm around my shoulders. Despite it being kind of early for us, that was how we fell asleep.

****

The first thing I noticed about the dream that night was how much more real it seemed. It was like how I had dreams sometimes that felt completely real at the time, but when I woke up it was obvious I was in the real world. This time, even though I knew I was dreaming, it had something very close to that real world feel. I couldn't figure out how to explain the sensation any better, even to myself.

"Does anything seem a little off to you?" I asked Tyler.

"Yeah. Yeah it kinda does."

He was surveying the room like it was the first time he'd been there, with a bemused look on his face that probably matched mine. I walked over to him and gently put a hand on his shoulder. Somehow he even felt more like the real him than normal.

"Weird," I said.

"Mm-hm. You think it's 'cause we're sleeping closer to each other than usual or something?"

"Who knows. We barely understand what's going on at the best of times."

"True."

"So anyway," I said, clasping my fingers behind my back and giving him my best 'innocent' face, "what are you planning on doing to me this time?"

He chuckled and turned toward the bed. "What makes you think I have anything planned? You're always the one getting me started."

"But I like it when you take over. You're so sexy and controlling when you want to be. Like when you ripped most of my clothes off last time."

"That was only because you were being, well, you. I don't normally do that sort of thing."

I stepped right up next to him and whispered in his ear. "Well you can do whatever you want to me."

I was pleased to see his eyes close for a moment and his whole body shiver in anticipated pleasure. Pretty much the same reaction I'd have had if he'd whispered something hot in my ear. I still had to work on that.

"You shouldn't say that," he said. "I might take you up on it one of these days."

"It's an open offer."

"You're bad, you know that?"

"Yep, and I know that you are too."

I rubbed up against Tyler, making sure he could feel my breasts pressing against him. It was very tempting to try what he'd done to me and just start pulling his clothes off, except of course that I didn't have the same strength he did. It wouldn't have nearly the same effect if he had to help me the whole way.

He tried to ignore me, but never stood a chance. I was too persistent for that. I moved my hand to his upper thigh and slowly slipped it toward his cock, knowing I'd find it at least partly hard. Before I got there he stopped me and turned so we were face to face. He looked into my eyes for a second, then leaned in and kissed me.

Whether it was a result of the increased sensitivity we shared during this particular dream, or just the intensity with which he embraced me, it was a completely different experience from when I'd kissed him the first time. There was something very primal, very urgent, about it. More than just an impulse brought on by lust. It was quite possibly the most amazing kiss I'd ever had.

I melted in to him, grinding against his crotch and grinning as his erection hardened in response. He held me close and buried his face in my neck, unable to break away from me.

"This is so wrong," he said. "In so many ways."

"I know," I said.

All of a sudden I was being pushed backward, half-lifted by my brother while I tried to keep my feet under me. My shirt was pulled roughly over my head, getting caught in my hair for a second before it was free. He pushed me again and I fell onto the bed.

Tyler stood over me, eyes fixed on my bra, and I waited for him to remove it too. If he wanted to strip me again, I was more than okay with that. Instead he started taking off his own pants, leaving his cock covered only by his boxers. It was making a very tempting tent in the material.

I sat up and reached for his waistband, and as I did he pulled me off the bed entirely onto my knees on the floor. I still managed to pull his boxers down enough to free his nearly-full erection, which was now almost right in front of my mouth, before he finished the job and stepped out of them. A look up at him confirmed that he was thinking the same thing I was.

His hand went to the back of my head, gently urging me toward him. I hesitated a little purely so he'd have to guide me in, but as soon as my lips touched the tip of his cock I couldn't hold back any longer. My hand encircled his shaft while my lips parted and accepted him in, and I heard a very satisfied groan from my brother as I began giving him a blowjob.

Everything, absolutely everything, about the whole situation felt perfectly real. Tyler's cock felt exactly like the real thing, I assumed, and it was so easy to pretend it actually was. Little electric thrills ran through my body every time I thought about what I was doing and how wrong it was. My pussy was soon begging for attention and I shoved my free hand down the front of my pants to caress it, assuring it that it wouldn't be ignored.

"That feels so good," Tyler breathed. "So...."

"Real?" I said, taking a brief pause from my task. "Like you're actually getting sucked off by your sister?"

He nodded. "Yeah, exactly like that."

He pushed on the back of my head again, forcing me to let his cock back in my mouth. I happily bobbed up and down on it, loving every time I got a vocal response from him. Occasionally I'd stop moving just for a second or two just so he'd have to make me keep going. It didn't take long for him to catch on.

"Why is it you always seem to want me to force you?" he asked. "Because I know for a fact you don't really want to stop."

I was going to answer him, but it turned out he wasn't really interested. He'd been standing relatively still up until that moment, but then his hips started moving while he held my head to make sure I couldn't back off too much. I very nearly came when I realized I was essentially getting face-fucked by my brother.

My eyes locked on his as he thrust his cock in and out of my mouth, and I tried to silently communicate that I didn't want him to stop. I was furiously rubbing my pussy, while attempting to simultaneously struggle out of my pants at least enough to get them out of the way. I was getting so, so close.

Then, far too abruptly in my opinion, Tyler simply stopped and pulled out, his cock still hard and now slick with my saliva. I pouted up at him, figuring it must just be some cruel joke.

"I was getting too close to finishing," he explained. "And as far as I can tell that might just wake us up again."

"But I was almost there too," I whined. "Why couldn't you have just kept going?"

He shook his head and gave me a look that was right on the verge of being condescending.

"You got it bad, don't you?"

"What's that supposed to mean?"

"It means, dear sister, that you need to learn some patience."

He helped me stand, then had me lie on the bed. I was so desperately horny that I could have just grabbed him and forced him to fuck, or I could have tried at least. I just wanted to cum, that wasn't too much to ask, was it?

I wiggled in frustration under Tyler's touch while he finished removing the rest of my clothing, taking every opportunity to touch both myself and him. If I could have just focused I probably could have finished off with my fingers, but it had just been such a loss of stimulation not to have his cock shoved in my mouth anymore. I either needed him to help me, or get lost, and he was obliging with neither.

"Patience," he repeated.

He knelt with his knees on either side of my body, straddling my waist, and leaned down to kiss me. It wasn't quite as intense as before, but still enough to cut through my horniness and let something else into my brain, if only briefly. I tugged at his shirt while he was within reach and pulled it up as far as it would go, then let him take it off leaving us both naked.

Naked with my brother. It was so very, very naughty, but I loved it. I just wished I could get some release, enough to clear my head so that I could fully appreciate everything that was going on.

"I neeeed it," I told him, well aware I was whining again.

Tyler smiled and gave me another quick kiss.

"I'll take care of it," he said. "Just calm down."

"Can't calm down when I'm all excited like this, and you're being so mean."

"If I was that mean, I probably wouldn't do this."

He slowly backed down my body, occasionally pausing to kiss my neck, or my breasts, or my tummy, but eventually his mouth was where I really wanted it to be; right over my long-suffering pussy. Even his breath on it was delicious torture, and it seemed to take him forever to actually do anything.

I made some kind of weird, surprised squeak when he finally stuck his tongue out and licked me, and I had to clamp my hands over my mouth to keep from making any more embarrassing noises. Having my brother eat me out might have been even better than the blowjob I'd given him, despite how much more gentle and restrained he was about it.

Not that it mattered much, because I had been way too turned on for way too long and I was ready to explode. He got a total of maybe two minutes of working on me before I came all over his tongue. Waves of pleasure coursed through me, emanating from my pussy and traveling the length of my body to each of my extremities.

I was absolutely consumed by my orgasm, yet at the very fringe of my awareness I realized something wasn't right. Everything faded out until I was briefly in pure blackness, and for a moment I worried that something was actually wrong. Then things were merely dark instead of fully black, and I found myself back in our house, on the couch with Tyler where we'd fallen asleep.

He was looking at me, having most likely woken up at the same time I had, though he seemed a little more alert. Strangely, I didn't feel the carried-over horniness previous dream sessions had left me, only the pleasant afterglow of an amazing orgasm. My brother hadn't gotten off so lucky. He was still hard as a rock, I could make that out in even in the dimly lit room.

"That was awesome," I whispered.

"Told you," he said. "Patience."

"More fun my way." I leaned over and kissed him gently on the cheek. "Do you want, like, help with that?" I asked, nodding toward his hard-on. "Or are you just gonna take care of it."

He thought about it. "Probably best if I do it. It'd actually be real now if, you know, you were to touch me."

"Wouldn't make that much difference though, that last one felt pretty damn real."

"We can't--"

"I know, I know. You're right. Just doesn't seem fair is all, after what you did for me."

"Trust me, you did plenty for me too."

He stood up, his cock doing it's best to poke its way out through the front of his pants, and walked awkwardly toward his room.

"We'll talk tomorrow," he said.

I watched him go and tried to work up the energy to head to bed myself.

"Good night," I called softly, even though he was out of hearing range.

I sighed and stood up. There were so many different emotions running through me, I probably just needed to get some proper sleep. There was a chance it would help.

****

The next few days completely sucked for me. It turned out that Tyler had some kind of plans for the weekend, and he'd be gone until late Sunday. In some ways I wanted to be angry at him for not staying, but that was unfair. If anything, it was probably good that he had normal things going on in his life.

I tried to distract myself by hanging out with friends and looking up porn with guys that looked a little bit like my brother, but it didn't really help. I couldn't stop thinking about him, and not even necessarily in a sexual way. In hindsight the search for a porn doppelganger had probably been a mistake.

My biggest problem was that I was developing feelings I didn't particularly want. I missed Tyler when he wasn't around, and three straight days of it was absolute torture. I texted him a few different times, but he never answered fast enough for us to have a proper conversation and I just ended up in worse shape that before. It was one of those irrational things where waiting too long for a reply meant the person on the other end didn't care that much, even when I knew that wasn't the case in this instance.

I was in such a pathetic state by Saturday night that I actually snuck into his room and slept in his bed, all huddled up in his blankets and wearing one of his shirts. It was a sad, sad state of affairs. It was even worse because I'd just gotten used to looking forward to my dreams, and now they were back to the plain old nonsense they'd always been. Apparently proximity had more of an impact than we'd realized.

Xarth
Xarth
14,668 Followers