Dreams of Bondage and Love

Story Info
He dreams about bound masturbation.
1k words
3.2
36.6k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

the last few nights i've been tying myself up when i masturbate. the thought of being bound and restricted with severe limitations on movement turns me on.

lying in bed, i take a t-shirt and tie it fairly tightly around my ankles, leaving just enough room to move it up once the knot is in place.

the very sensation of tying alone is highly erotic to me.

just thinking about the pleasure i'm about to receive as i carefully tie the knot in the t sends a blood rush through my body that concentrates on my pelvic region, turning the soft shoal flesh of my cock ever so hard. once the knot is tied to my satisfaction, i move this makeshift rope of bondage up close to my knees.

with my cock is ever so firm, and with my legs bound tightly together my testicles become forced up and out, away from the safety and comfort of being hidden between my legs.

sometimes my cock and balls get stuck between my legs a bit, as i move the makeshift rope up my legs tighten like a firm fleshy vice around my genitalia. it's only effect however is far from violent, rather making me harder and ever more sensitive to touch and feeling.

it's easy to set my cock and balls free, the slight movement of my hand lifts them up and out and with my hard on also being fully exposed, I jerk off a bit, feeling and enjoying the smooth brilliant sensation of my skin caressing against skin, with my hands exploring every inch of my hard cock and my beautiful balls.

i moan slightly as i feel myself, and the sensations aren't limited to my cock and balls. i can feel my skin of my arms rubbing slightly and gently against the skin of my waist and belly. a bit of pre-cum ejaculates out from the top of my cock, spilling down along the head and my thumb quickly uses it to lubricate my skin, making the sensations that much more enjoyable, that much more climaxing.

it acts as a turning point of sorts as i think about being with someone i love, of being with someone i lust for, wishing she was here to ride my cock like i was her captive mate, bound and perhaps gagged from moaning her name – my only purpose to serve as her human toy, like live bait being maliciously throttled before the kill.

for awhile i turn myself over, so that i'm able to rub up against the silk sheets of my queen sized bed. the movement of rubbing is limited, with my legs bound the only movement i am able to simulate is up down, backwards and forwards, with a bit of side to side.

my legs are unable to move and caress the sheets, they can't let the silk surround them completely as they might normally do being fully free to wander in the lust of masturbation. it's ever so hot and i'm ever so hard, and my hands they feel myself and ride with the gentle but persistent movements – lusting and feeling my cock, wanting more and more, breathing deeper and deeper as if the feeling will never stop.

for awhile my right hand finds simple pleasure in cupping my crotch, moving steadily over my pubes, forming a barrier between my penis and the skin and pubes that cover my pubic bone. the sensation of my cock rubbing against the back of my hand is intense, i can feel the skin of my cock moving under the back of my hand and at times it's almost enough to make me want to cum.

i then tie another t-shirt round my right wrist, and tie shape it so i can slide my left hand through it to bind my arms. once my arms are in, I can manage to slide it up a bit so that it tightens and restricts the movement of my arms.

sometimes i tie my arms in the front and simply jerk off and feel my cock and balls, with the movement of my hands being ever so limited to only the very basic of movements.

other times, i'll slide a lubricated condom on before tightening the makeshift ropes that bind my lust leaving me bound with my arms behind my back, resting with just enough movement available to move over my ass and the base of my spine.

and in that position, with my arms and legs bound, i'll slide up against the sheets in fierce motion, wishing to be free, wishing to climax and cum, wishing the sensation to last forever.

my moaning and breathing will be deep and heavy by this point, and my chest will push against the blankets and the silk bedspread and i will be able to see the side of my face pushed into my pillow as i look into the mirrors of my closet doors, and i'll be able to watch my naked body rubbing against my bed, as I feel and see the immense pleasure being created from this binding deep inside me

and eventually i'll cum, with a ferocious sensation that sends a huge load spurting up and out of my cock, load after load after load being shot into the condom until i lie there, exhausted and bound, tired and happily manipulated.

after a few moments of basking in the feeling of anti-climax, I'll wiggle my arms loose, and then slide the bondage that ties my legs off. i'll then slide to the end of the bed, and with some Kleenex wrapped round my cock, i'll slowly slide off the condom, letting the sensation of the sliding run through my body.

i'll then throw it away and wipe myself clean, taking time to taste a bit of myself before i finish. i'll then straighten the t-shirts, removing the knots and throwing them to the side before crawling back into bed, naked, snuggling up against sheets and pillows, my mind wishing that you were here to fall asleep with me, as the rain falls outside, and the darkness grows deeper, as i'm now ready to sleep and dream, ready to say goodbye to another day gone by.

(c) September 6, 2005, Steven H. Lee