Dreams of Her

Story Info
A masturbation fantasy.
1.1k words
4.44
21.8k
3
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The room was almost dark. A single candle flickered on the nightstand, casting shadows that danced upon the walls. The circle of light radiating from the flame barely illuminated the furniture; they were just shapeless silhouettes scattered around the room. The far corner held fast and hid in the darkness, almost as if it were harboring some intricate secret that was threatened by any invasion of light. It wasn't the room that mattered to him as he laid upon the bed. The sheets, cool and damp from the humidity contrasted with the heat emanating from his naked body. He was slowly stroking himself, giving in to the jolts of pleasure that bolted through his body as every upstroke touched the head of his swelling erection. He was oblivious to his surroundings, for right now he was alone in his thoughts, drifting in dreams. The world beyond himself ceased to exist for...

...he was watching her. She was laying upon the bed completely naked. Her fingers slowly caressing herself. He watched her hands cup her rounded breasts, kneading them and lightly pinching her nipples, enticing them to stand erect with pleasure. She was beautiful. Her liberation, her sexuality, everything about her turned him on, he wanted everything she had to offer. A slight...

...gasp escaped his lips as he started twisting his fist around the head. As the other hand gently tickled his balls he started stroking up and down the long shaft. At the end of each down stroke, he would squeeze the base of his cock forcing the blood to rush to the head and make it swell. As his hand made the accent back up, his thumb would rub over the tip, sending tiny electrical shocks which would make him twitch. Long, slow, exaggerated strokes; he wasn't in a hurry. He wanted to tease himself, make it last as long as possible, for deep in his thoughts, he was right where he wanted to be;...

...with her. Her hands moved down, as her legs slowly spread apart, revealing her. Exposing her. Little beads of moisture were glistening on her pink folds. He watched her as her fingers spread her lips apart and slowly run the length of her slit. She dipped one finger inside of herself and bought it to her mouth. She looked at him with eyes full of passion as she sucked on her finger, tasting herself. Her other hand was making slow circles around her engorged clit, her bright red nail polish contrasting against the soft pink of her center only heightened the visual eroticism. She ran her fingers through her hair which flowed from her head and laid in tangled strands upon the sheets. He watched her fingers as...

...he increased the speed of his strokes. His hand, coated with silky lotion which began to warm up from the friction. As his other hand began to knead his smooth ball sac, his hips began to involuntary move up and down, trying to maximize each stroke. With his hand tightly clamped around the pulsating shaft he could feel all the ripples and ridges. The veins were criss crossed and engorged to the point of bursting. He was hard, very hard. She had that effect on him. His lust and desire for her was overwhelming, there was so much pent up passion. He needed release; he needed to cum. As the pleasure of the constant stimulation started taking over his body, he increased the speed of his strokes. He was breathing hard now from the physical exertion. His thoughts were focused on one thing and that was...

...her. He continued to watch her pleasure herself. The fingers of one hand focused on her swollen clit. She spread her folds, which were completely covered with her wetness, with her other hand. He could see her entrance. He wanted to be inside of her, to become a part of her. He wanted to feel her wrapped around him; her inner velvet walls grasping at his hard member. He just wanted to be as close as possible, to share himself with her. To love her. Two hearts, one beat. Hell, at that moment, he wanted to be her, to know her pleasure, to know what she was feeling. He watched...

...his hand moving furiously up and down his shaft, pumping, as if it were a lever to some internal well deep inside his loins. He had one goal now and that was release. The pressure building inside of him, a boiler overheating and ready to explode. His cock was starting to convulse and he could feel the contractions spread to his balls. Every muscle in his body clenched as he fought the impending eruption. His concentration wavered, he shifted back and forth from his thoughts to his task in hand. The strokes were fast and furious now. His shaft expanded inside of his fist, the pressure was building. He did not want to let go yet, he tried to focus...

...on her. Her fingers moving up and down on her swollen nub as fast as his hand was moving up down the length of his hardness. Her eyes were half closed and she was moaning softly. She was going to cum too. He wanted her to cum with him. He...

...used all his strength to try to hold back the flood. His hips ground into the mattress. There was no turning back now, his orgasm was here. He grunted as he tried to keep up the pace of his strokes. His thoughts lost all cohesion as his mind was lost in the whirlwind of emotion and pleasure. His long drawn out thoughts became flashes of images. He was...

...trying to focus on her...

...her soft moans as she started to cum...

...the rising of her breasts in the height of her passion...

...beads of sweat pooling upon her skin as...

...his strokes became faster and more forceful. He was...

...touching her smooth skin...

...interlocking hands...

...his love for her...

...holding her...

...as he gasped and finally had to let go, his body contracted hard; violently. He felt the contractions ripple all the way up his shaft. The internal boiler exploded, but not like one big explosion, these were rolling waves. They started from every point in his body and flowed to his pulsating cock and straight up the shaft. Each contraction causing him to shoot his milky white seed. Before each contraction could finish, another started. He then felt the hot wets drops rain on his chest. He continued stroking himself, but as each contraction passed, his strokes became more erratic and slowed down until he was softly caressing himself. His orgasm was finally dying down and his breathing started to slow. A sense of relaxation washed over him as he felt himself floating back down to reality. The residual charge of the powerful orgasm still made him twitch. A soft smile spread on his lips as he laid back, not caring about the mess; he closed his eyes and in the light of the flickering candle, among the dancing shadows, he...

...thought of her.