Dreams of Tricia Ch. 2

Story Info
Another night, another dream, even hotter than the last.
1.2k words
3.91
12.9k
00

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 10/02/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I come in and find you dressed in a tight red top and black skintight jeans, wearing no shoes and, from the looks of it, no bra underneath that shirt. I come up to you and place my hands on your hips as I kiss you deeply, then my hands slide around and caress your ass gently while my tongue probes your hot, wet, velvety mouth. I bring my hands around to the front of your shirt and I slide my hands up inside it and palm your breasts, then I slowly pull my hands back, my fingers stroking along your breasts all the way to the nipples. I then slide my hands back down your breasts as I move my mouth and tongue down to your neck where I begin kissing, licking, sucking and nibbling at your skin.

I tease your nipples on my next stroke of your breasts, then my hands slowly make their way back to the bottom of your shirt and I slowly peel it off of you, then toss it aside. My hands cup around your breasts and I bring my mouth down to your right nipple, then I roll my tongue around it slowly, and I probe it with the point of my tongue until it becomes diamond hard. I then run my tongue in a straight line down the side of one breast, through the valley between, and then up to your other nipple, which I suck on and tongue slowly until it becomes diamond hard as well. Then my hands slide down to your pants and I unbutton them and I slide them down off you slowly, then I slide your panties off as well.

My tongue follows soon after, moving back between your breasts and then down your stomach, stopping at your belly button for a moment before proceeding slowly down and taking a detour to your knees. I start slowly licking, first up the inside of your right thigh, stopping just before I reach your slit, then up the left one, stopping at roughly the same point, then I slowly slide my hands up and push you backward to the nearby couch. I then take your right leg and place your right foot on the coffee table, and then I do the same to your left foot.

I bring my tongue out from between my lips and lower my head over your slit, slowly running my tongue flat over the length of your slit, letting you feel the warm wetness of it. I then bring one hand up and wet my fingers with my tongue, then slide the first two inside you and begin working them around inside you slowly. I commence probing until I find your clit with my fingers, then stroking it until my tongue finds it and then my mouth takes over, sucking it deep between my lips. I begin letting my tongue roll around it as my fingers dive deeper inside you and pump in and out of you faster and faster with each second. I hear you begin to moan with pleasure and I feel you push yourself against my fingers and my tongue as your back begins to arch. I feel your hands grasp my hair and I hear you begin to moan my name as well as my fingers search around in you faster and harder, diving deeper and deeper with each second. I continue to suck on your clit harder and harder, running my lips along it side to side, then in circles along with my tongue. I feel your insides tighten up on my fingers as you slide your hands up to your own breasts and begin teasing your nipples as your back arches even more with each second as you are now loudly calling my name and screaming OH SHIT repeatedly.

I slowly withdraw my fingers while still sucking on your clit even harder. But then, not wanting you to cum just yet, I pull my mouth off your clit and slowly undo my pants and let them drop to the floor. I then move up on you and with my cock in one hand I slowly begin to run it along your slit, working the tip of the head inside you. I continued by then bringing it up sharply to play with your clit for a moment before thrusting it into you deep and hard right away, causing you to arch your back sharply. Suddenly I feel something warm coat my cock, signaling that you just came from the sucking and that one thrust. I smile and pull my cock out of you slowly, letting you feel the warm slickness as I do, then thrusting it back into you hard again, then repeating that thrusting, going fast and deep, then shallow but slow, then slow and deep, and fast and shallow. I began rolling my cock around in you in circles while doing this, causing you to reach back and grab the back of the couch as I slid my hands under your ass and gripped it.

I then pulled your ass up off the couch and began thrusting into you hard and fast. This caused you to scream for me, yelling that you wanted me to cum, and that you were gonna cum again in between yelling various curses. I felt myself begin to swell inside you, my cock growing even harder as it filled with cum, starting to build to me exploding. I managed to hold off from cumming for a little while longer, still working my cock into you as fast, as deep, and as hard as I could before I finally thrust into you one last time, as hard and deep as I could go, exploding deep inside you, which in turn caused you to cum hard.

I slowly set you back down on the couch, then you lay down lengthwise on the couch and squeezed your breasts together, then with one free finger you beckoned me up onto your stomach and told me you wanted me to do your breasts. I obliged, straddling your stomach lightly, then sliding my still semi-hard cock into the hole at the base of your breasts. Immediately I felt myself harden again, almost painfully. I then felt your mouth around the head of my cock, then as I slid it back between your breasts I felt you let go of it, then back between and you began sucking on the head as it entered your mouth. I played with your breasts with one hand while my other reached back and began playing with your clit as I thrust my cock in and out between your breasts, feeling myself building up toward another strong cum and feeling you building toward one as I pushed several fingers inside you and began working them around as I did that.

After a few moments, I finally thrust my cock out as far as I could, then you took it in your mouth as I came, then after I finished cumming I felt you come off my cock with your mouth and toss your head back and have a screaming orgasm as you thrashed underneath me. Then I hopped off of you and you scooted over on the couch and we stayed there, kissing and talking for a little while...