Dreams of You

Story Info
Brought to orgasm in your arms.
781 words
4.43
15.4k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Snuggling into your bed, I'm pleasantly surprised at how warm the big comforter and flannel sheets are on my bare skin. I always forget just how wonderful it is to climb into your bed. How inviting the sensation is to be surrounded by the smell of you. To know that within this world I'm completely safe and at home.

"Dogs are set. Make room sweetheart!"

Leaping over me, you land on your side of the bed and slide under the covers. Knowing how I love to feel your body pressed against me, you lean over me and, while turning off the bedside light, intentionally make as much contact with me as possible. I can't help but laugh at your lack of subtlety.

"You're always laughing at me. You're so mean." Running a hand over my stomach and leaning down into my neck you tickle me with your beard.

"I laugh because I'm happy! I can't help that you're always making me smile and laugh. It's really your own fault as far as I can see." Kissing the top of your head, I turn over onto my side and stretch out, waiting for you to cozy up against me.

Settling into our usual position of you molded against me, pulling me into the heat of your body, I can feel your arousal. You've started running your fingertips along the ridge of my ear and I can feel your breath against my hair. You scoot closer so you can start lightly kissing along the same path that your fingers had been tracing a few seconds ago, and your hand slips down to rest at my hip.

A small whimper escapes my lips as I speak, "Damn you, you know what playing with my ears does to me. Now who's being mean?"

I can feel you suppress a smile, and knowing that you're probably not succeeding all that well at it, I roll slightly backwards. I'm in luck, and as I lean in to kiss the smirk that's plastered on your face you slide your other arm under and around me. My back is against your chest and your left arm is holding me to you as you run your hand through my hair.

"But I'm not always mean, am I?" you whisper into the ear that you've been teasing with your gentle kisses.

With that thought in mind, your right hand, the hand that's been wandering along my waist and hip, slides into my panties. Your fingers start playing with my clit and dipping into me, making me moan. Opening my legs as best I can, I give you all the access you'd ever need to my dripping, hungry pussy. As my breathing quickens and my body begins to tense I curl farther into your embrace. I yell out a few minutes later as your knowing fingers cause me to climax hard and fast. As your hand slips back out from under the band of fabric I bring your wet fingers to my lips and suck them clean, relishing the taste of myself on your skin. As I'm finishing with your fingers, you pull on my hair to raise my face up to the level of yours. Kissing me deeply, you finally get a taste for yourself.

Your hand, freshly cleaned and smelling sweetly of my juices, returns to my stomach. With your other hand still entwined in my hair, and my face nuzzled into the crook of your neck, we drift off to sleep as my breathing finally returns to a normal, steady rhythm...

++++++++

As my eyes flutter open, I can still feel the shadow of your strong hand on my skin. And as the whisper of your breathing leaves my waking mind I sigh at the realization that I'm all alone in my small twin bed. The sunlight has lessened, and the alarm clock near the head of the bed has advanced by an hour and change. Rolling onto my back, staring at the peeling wallpaper on my ceiling, I call up what I can of the dream from which I've just awakened.

The feel of your fingertips on the delicate skin of my ear. Your palm tracing lines and shapes along ribs and the ridge of my hip. Rough, callused pads on my wet, swollen pussy lips.

Resisting the urge to relieve the sexual tension and frustration that your imagined actions have cause to build up in me, I set the alarm for another twenty minutes and turn onto my side. Closing my eyes, I will my mind to return me to your arms, and can only hope my mind doesn't wander on my way back to you.