Dreams Really Do Cum True: Ch. 00

Story Info
Her fantasies become her doom and it started with a letter!
787 words
4.58
10.2k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Prologue:

Donatien Sade:

What a clever name you have! I positively love it! Obviously, I am sure this isn't your real name, and I'm sure its meaning has been lost on some online, but know that I understand its meaning!

When I read your letter, my juices ran down my thigh. I cannot remember a time when my body responded so efficaciously or so quickly. It amazes me that the written word can hold so much power. Then again, I think at least half of that "power" comes from the fact that yours letter was hand written and not typed.

As of late, people have gotten too impersonal. They're reliant on E-mails and texting. People hardly even talk to one another face to face or on the phone anymore. And constructing a letter? It's a dying art!

It was a treat for me to see a man's handwriting on paper! I've never done anything like this before, but I'm so glad I found this site for "kinky pen-pals". The possibilities are endless! I look forward to further correspondence with you.

Yes, I meant it in my initial profile, or ad or whatever it is, online when I said that I have a rape fantasy. I crave the touch, and roughness, of strong men. I long to feel their hands all over my body, especially their rough, calloused fingers on my delicate spots.

Where most women want to be caressed and licked, I want to be poked, prodded, and bitten. To feel my pussy being pulled and stretched open by several fingers all moving in different directions; to have my clit rubbed roughly, the pressure nearly crushing it, before it's tugged away from my body; to feel my breasts crushed under strong hands and my nipples to be pinched and bitten raw; I crave these things and more.

I loved reading that you say you're not "afraid" to share in such a fantasy. I think far many more men, and women too, have rape fantasies than are willing to admit it. From the male standpoint, they may fear a vindictive woman falsely accusing them of rape for whatever motivation. But I assure you, if I wasn't actually harmed or hurt in the process I would never report a rape to the police. It would remain my dirty little secret.

As time went by, after settling down and raising a family, the memory of my rape would show in that little smile that no one in my modern world could or would decipher. My husband would be clueless as to why my pulse and breath would quicken when approaching me from behind to wrap his arms around me.

So many people say that rape is not about sex, lust, or desire and that it is about power. Well, I agree with the power statement. After all, having my own power taken from me rather than relinquishing it willingly is part of the allure. But isn't all sex about power anyway? Gifting it, sharing it, surrendering it...they all end up about the same anyway.

It's instinctual; primal. That long buried "caveman gene" crawls and claws its way back to the surface in some and when it manages to take over it does in abundance. I've certainly heard of some men that can only achieve a hard-on in this fashion. The power and control over another drives their lust.

Well, it drives mine as well and I am glad you are such a man. I could feel your longing in your words. I closed my eyes and could feel your touch as my mind recited the letter once more. Upon opening my eyes, I came to the realization that it was my own hands tugging at my hardened nipples. I was nearly embarrassed to see myself facing the opened patio door and park beyond. Nearly. My reddened face came in part from my lust.

My favorite line was when you said, "I am the shadow you fear in the darkness, the ominous being you sense but cannot see, the vile things that invade your mind while your hand invades your body, the touch you crave, the humiliation and degradation you need, the torture you deserve."

It is as if you know me already, as if we were destined to have our paths crossed. Is it so? Or am I just crazy? At any rate, I look forward to more correspondence with you. I have a feeling that we'll hit it off beautifully! And frankly, I hold a selfish reason for anxiously awaiting your next letter...

It seems you get me off better than I have been able to by myself or any of my past partners

Yours,

Anita Fuk