Dreams with a Black Horse

Story Info
Womanizer meets his match in an art gallery.
4.9k words
4.48
11.7k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Willailla
Willailla
65 Followers

~ "The night-time of the body is the daytime of the soul" ~ Tantric saying.

Last night I dreamed of a black horse. Upon waking, I looked in the dictionary of dreams that I keep in my bedside table to see if there is any significance to this particular night time vision. It seems a dream of a black horse is a dream of passion. Considering all that has happened in the past weeks, I am not surprised.

She was the most beautiful woman I had ever seen. The petite figure perfect. A coal black mane hung down to the small of her back and shimmered with highlights that matched the blue of her eyes.

"It's entitled Black Horse," she said, slightly aloof, raising her elegantly rounded chin slightly as we stood before Maurice Boucher's latest offering in the Maroczy Gallery on 75th. and Patzer Way.

All I saw were globs of paint that looked like they had been applied straight from the tube with, to me, no rhyme or reason. Horse Shit would have been a more apt title, I was thinking.

There wasn't a price listed. That would have been too declasse.

"It has a hard on," I said, nodding with a knowing air, rubbing my chin.

She stared at me for a moment, taking in the grungy jeans, the faded black T-shirt, then at the painting. I could almost hear the gears grinding, tiny wheels whirring.

She turned back toward me with a slightly suspicious, slightly speculative look that narrowed her long-lashed lids. I didn't look successful, and I didn't look gay. I was six-two, broad and muscular.

"Are you an art critic?" she asked, her tone skeptical. A lovely brow was cocked ever so slightly as she waited for my answer before deciding whether to drop the haughty manner.

"Actually a painter," I lied. I knew nothing about art, but then I doubted Maurice or this lovely thing did either.

"Oh," she replied, slightly distant, taken aback. If I was a painter I wouldn't be buying.

But then not too distant, for one could never tell. I might be one of those rare odd ball painters who were rich and famous, perhaps a friend of the curator. She wouldn't want to risk offending. For all she knew I might have a painting or two hanging in the gallery.

"Jason Sloane," I lied again giving her my best winning smile. It was a name I'd recalled seeing on a series of abstract paintings once at a local exhibit. I extended my hand.

She took it with a far off look clouding her eyes, no doubt she was trying to place the name. I could see she hadn't.

"I occasionally have a showing in the gallery," I said.

"Oh?" This time there was interest in the 'oh'.

I knew she had just started at the gallery because I played chess a lot in the park across the street on my free time when I wasn't tending bar nights in Rick's Tavern down the block; I knew all the employees by sight from watching them come and go day after day.

"Actually I just popped in to say hi to David." David was David Clairemont the curator. At least that's what the brochure in the lobby said. "And that's when I saw you standing here by the Boucher. You're new, aren't you?"

A nervous smile. "Yes, it's my first day." The haughty manner was gone; the human being struggled to emerge like a figure out of a partially finished sculpture. "I'm afraid I still don't know exactly what I'm supposed to be doing. Mr. Bacon, the manager, just told me to circulate and smile a lot. Mrs. Freely, the art director, was supposed to show me the ropes, but she has the flu and won't be back for another two or three days."

"Well, I wouldn't worry," I said. "I'm sure you'll work out fine. I'll put in a good word for you with David." I gave her a wink.

Her smile indicated that she was impressed and grateful. She was hooked; now all I had to do was start reeling her in.

I sweet talked her into lunch at Fianchetto's, a sidewalk cafe, and over Florentine minestrone and a young Beaujolais, slightly chilled, I managed to talk her into posing nude for me -- hinting that fame might come to her as it had to Picasso's mistress, Fernande.

My cock was hard as a rock as we climbed three flights of stairs to my studio apartment. Actually it wasn't my apartment. I was merely house-sitting for a friend who was on vacation overseas. But it was perfect for my purposes. It had a skylight on a sloped ceiling. And since my friend was an amateur artist there was a easel in a corner with tubes of paint and blank canvases. Even a few abstracts finished. I had no idea if they were any good or not, but Wanda -- that was her name, Wanda Smith -- thought they were very good, and she chattered away about how they were nice examples of the 'non-representational', and being 'much in the vein of Kandinsky', and so on.

To me her summation sounded like something parroted from freshman art class.

I offered her some more wine: a Madeira, a heavy malmsey, this time. And after a couple of glasses and some soft vibes from the stereo, I suggested she remove her clothes and let me pose her.

My cock was throbbing so vigorously by this time that I was afraid I would cum before I got started.

For a moment she hesitated, and my heart stalled; the thought that she might back out was more than I could bear. I was more turned on by her than I could ever remember being with another woman. I had to see her naked. Had to have her. To . . . well, you know . . . .

Carefully she sat her wine glass down with a noticeable intake of breath and stood up. A rhythmic Latin number was playing. She began swaying to the beat as she removed her blouse.

My heart moved up to my throat and lodged there.

Slowly she moved her hips from side to side, lowering her skirt, stepping out of it and tossing it on the couch next to the blouse.

She was gorgeous. The skin an unsullied, creamy white. The breasts were full and firm, jiggling provocatively as she tossed her bra aside.

Shyly she avoided my eyes, and I sensed that within her a raw animal hunger was vying with an innocent, modest reserve compelling her to do something she would normally not do. And that made me want her even more.

When she was naked she walked with a slightly tipsy lilt to where a pallet with an arrangement of pillows had been set up.

I pulled my T-shirt out and let it hang down so my hard-on wouldn't show; when I stood up I felt my legs tremble slightly.

She smelled of a heavenly scent. The red silk covering over the pallet formed a backdrop that set off her naked flesh dramatically. Her baby blues stared up at me, and I was thrilled to discover a rising eagerness in them. Whether intentional or not her body shifted into daringly provocative poses at my slightest touch. Her skin was soft and warm.

"Don't you need to tweak my nipples?" she asked disingenuously and sent my blood pressure soaring.

I remembered from reading it somewhere that photographers manipulated nipples to make them show up clearly -- but not painters. Stupidly I was almost on the verge of telling her that when I realized what an asinine mistake that would be.

"Yes, quite right," I said coming to my senses.

I touched them. Held them between my thumbs and forefingers and rolled them slightly. They were already as hard as pebbles. She arched her back as I squeezed them, milking them. A small murmur came out as her red lips fluttered apart in a sigh.

Her small hands covered mine pressing them tightly against her breasts. No music was sweeter to my ears than her passionate moans of ecstasy.

"Kiss me all over," she whispered hotly after pulling my head down until her lips were against my ear.

I stood up and quickly removed my clothes, flinging them away from me as if they were on fire. Released from the confinement of my jeans my cock became fully hard with trembling jerks until it slapped up against my belly.

She reached up and grabbed it around the base and pulled me back down next to her on my knees.

"Kiss me all over," she repeated, writhing sensuously up against me.

Our mouths met in a wet, feverish kiss. Our slick tongues entwining. My hands ranged frantically over her body as hers did over mine. She gripped my tongue between her smooth white teeth and made a grrr sound, then pulled me over on top of her.

"I can't wait," she said, gasping for breath.

She grabbed my cock and held it against her cunt lips.

If there was need for a rubber it was too late, for I was already dipping deep into her well.

She began bucking her hips against me, her breath hot and ragged against my cheek.

I began thrusting into her. Drawing my cock out to the tip, then ramming it back in.

I felt her cuming; her cunt muscles squeezed my cock like a tiny python.

"Don't stop," she begged. Her hands gripped my buttocks holding me in her as she trembled uncontrollably beneath me.

She came again as I pulled out and began licking at her like a raunchy hound. I circled her nipples with the tip of my tongue, flaying them with it as if it were a whip. Her fingers became entwined in my hair pulling and twisting as she cooed unintelligibly, her body as compliant as a young willow bending in the wind.

I explored every inch of her, licking, sucking and kissing as if the world was coming to an end. Like Phil Specter's 'Wall of Sound' her moans formed a continuous backdrop to my slurpee machinations.

When my mouth locked on her cunt lips, she went crazy, humping, twisting and grinding her lithe body against me like someone having a seizure.

I had already cumed once; now I began spewing fuck all over her, and when depleted I fell in a semi-stupor next to her.

I watched, through half-lidded eyes, as she scooped up my cum from her belly and lick it from her fingers. When she was through she snuggled up next to me, and we slept.

When I woke up the next morning rain was tapping at the skylight.

She was gone. Wanda.

I should have been happy. Another conquest. Just another one night stand. But something wasn't right.

I took a shower, then made some coffee.

My chess set was on the table. A black piece had been moved.

The black knight to Nf6.

The previous day I had opened with the white pawn to c4 intending to play myself but hadn't got back to it.

Under the knight, which was in the shape of a horse's head on a pedestal, was a folded scrap of paper.

I opened it.

~ Let's play ~

As I glanced around the room I noticed something else amiss. The easel had been moved. Fresh tubes of paint had been squeezed empty and one of the blank canvases was missing.

That night I had my first dream. I was mounted on a black horse on a giant chess board. I had defeated all the white queen's minions and was pursuing her through a forest of pawns.

She was naked, and as she ran from me she glanced over her shoulder with terror in her eyes. The white king was powerless to help her, for he was blocked by a rook and a bishop.

She was mine!

I gained on her. My cock was huge and hard. The foreskin had slid back over the bulbous head, dripping pre-cum, and was slapping my belly in rhythmic time to the three-beat gait of the black horse.

Leaning down like a Cossack jighit, I grabbed her around the waist and straddled her across the black horse in front of me.

The foaming, white lather of the horse and the sweaty heat of our naked bodies made my slick cock slide up and down in the crack of her wet ass with titillating ease.

Guiding the horse with my legs I bent her over the mane, as she struggled, arms flailing, and easily shoved my wet cock up into her as the horse cantered along.

Her frantic struggles slowly ceased as I worked my enormous cock in and out. In time she began to respond, thrusting her hips back as I entered her.

The black horse charged on leaving behind a battlefield of scattered pawns and other pieces, and soon we were alone on the giant chess board that stretched from horizon to horizon . . . .

And then I woke up from my wet dream with cum all over my belly.

"Ahem," Fast Eddy murmured.

I looked down at the board taking my eyes off the gallery. I hadn't been paying attention to the game. With his second move Eddy had embarked on The English Opening with Nc3. I responded with Nf6 sliding into the Sicilian defense. Then groaned realizing that e4 would have been a better response. Oh, well.

I shook my head seeing Eddy's puzzled look.

And returned my attention to the gallery.

Three days had passed and I hadn't seen her going in or out. My wet dreams were draining me; I had to find her.

I called the gallery from a pay phone and asked to speak to Ms Freely, the art director, and was informed that she was still out on sick leave. When I asked for Wanda Smith, I was told that she was no longer employed and had left no forwarding address.

Dreams of the black horse continued every night. Sometimes it was the painting in the gallery. Only it was huge, and a giant naked Wanda would topple it over on me, threatening to crush me, but I always woke up before it did. Then there was the black horse appearing as a chess piece. And Wanda would appear naked -- beautiful and alluring -- riding it. But no matter how hard I tried I could never catch her.

Every time I woke up my belly would be slick with cum. My cock was constantly hard. At work I had to leave my shirt out to hide my erections.

All I could think about was Wanda.

Days came and went, then one night as I sat alone in the apartment, I heard a faint rapping at the door.

It was Wanda with a tote bag hanging from her shoulder.

She gave me a quick little smile and lowered her head shyly.

"Can I come in?" she asked.

"I tried to find you," I said, when we were seated on the couch. "But you were gone."

"Did you? I know."

She was wearing a short wrap skirt and a tank top without a bra. I stared at the outline of her nipples. My cock was bent in my jeans and as it grew hard began causing pain.

"I was planning on going to Acapulco," she said, but I kept having these . . . dreams."

"A black horse?" I murmured.

She gazed at me with those sweet baby blues. A faint sexy smile formed on her lips.

"I think it has something to do with this," she said.

She reached in her tote bag and pulled out a small canvas.

It was the Black Horse painting from the gallery.

"You stole it?" I blurted out with disbelief.

She tilted her head to the side and looked at me as if I were retarded.

"Of course I stole it. It's what I do. I was sizing it up when you hit on me."

"But if they catch you, you'll go to jail."

"Yuh think? But they're not going to catch me. They don't even know it's gone."

"But how --"

"I put a copy in its place."

"You did another one, a copy," I muttered stupefied.

Then it dawned on me why there had been a missing canvas and the tubes of paint squeezed out.

She raised her curved fingers to her lips and blew across the nails with a nonchalant air.

"I'm quite good," she said with an impish boast. It's been weeks, and no one's noticed the switch. I doubt if even Boucher would remember what it looks like. It's a piece of crap. He probably completed it in five minutes. I did."

"You did? Why?" I muttered.

"Yep." She nodded firmly, like an executive finalizing something.

"It brought us together," she added, with a slightly syrupy tone.

"I thought I would never see you again," I said, compelled to confess my feelings although I felt wimpy for doing so.

"Acapulco wouldn't be Acapulco without you," she said. "We could go together," she added with a pert glow of enthusiasm.

I stared at the hem of her skirt; if it were an inch higher I would know if she were wearing panties.

"I don't have any money," I said morosely. "I'm not really an artist -- famous or otherwise."

"I know," she grinned. She nodded toward the paintings stacked in the corner next to the easel. "When I saw those I almost gagged. Really amateur stuff."

"They're not mine," I said, faintly defensive. "They were done by a friend. This is his apartment. I'm house sitting for him -- but you raved over them," I protested.

"Hmm, I was horny; I wanted to get in your pants," she quipped.

"You used me?"

"Yep, and I'm going to again -- unless you'd rather I --"

She rose slightly as if to leave.

Without thinking I slid next to her and pressed down on her shoulder.

She stared into my eyes with a satisfied, little grin.

"We'll have plenty of money," she said unzipping my pants. "Blacky is worth roughly 500 thou in the right market."

She straightened out my painfully cramped cock and began to inflate it with her mouth.

When it was at its glistening best, she stood up and stripped; she wasn't wearing anything underneath.

"Are you into tantric yoga?" she asked. When I was naked she took my hand and led me to the pallet and had me sit cross-legged on it. The lotus position.

"It's important to keep your spine straight," she said. "So that your psychic current can pass freely bringing you to a state of cosmic consciousness."

While she was giving me all this mystic spiel I was thinking how nice my cock was going to feel shoved up inside her tight little belly. I was burning in anticipation.

She stood over me. Her shaved pussy was only an inch from my mouth. I stuck my tongue out and licked up her slit. I must've hit her joy stick, for her legs buckled suddenly. She gripped the top on my head to keep from falling.

"Stop," she gasped. "You'll release my kundalini, the sleeping mystic force, the fire serpent."

"Sounds good to me," I said.

"Not so," she answered. "Once released it can ravage body, mind and spirit. The carnal appetites are intensified. A whole catalog of evil passions take over."

Again I'm thinking, sounds good to me.

"We want to reach samarasa, the nirvanic state. It's ten times better. Ten times more intense. Your dharma."

She lowered herself, kissing my lips lightly. I felt the head of my cock spreading her labia and the tight grip of her ring of muscle around the flange. But the head was as far as my cock would go in her. The position I was sitting in made it impossible to enter her fully.

"Relax," she whispered. "Keep your eyes fixed on mine. Empty your mind of thought. Concentrate on my eyes."

I did so. And I'll have to admit that after a maybe a minute or two I felt as if I were being drawn into other worlds. Her eyes became deep pools of desire pulling me in. Swirling maelstroms.

As if from far off I heard her say, "Breathe with me. We must breathe as one. If you think you're going to cum hold your breath and roll your tongue backwards against the roof of your mouth."

I felt like I was going to cum, but I did as she said and it suppressed the impulse. By now, though, I didn't want to shoot off. If reaching samarasa was ten times better than a normal cum that was something I wanted to get into.

The more I stared at her face the more unfocused I became. We were breathing as one, our bodies became one. The room dissolved around us.

I have no idea how much time passed, but suddenly I felt an overwhelming force drawing me out of my body. I floated in some ethereal sphere filled with intense multiple climaxes.

Then I drifted into slumber as I heard America singing, "I've been through the desert on a horse with no name . . . ."

And I was somewhere in a desert on a black horse. 'The sky with no clouds and the heat was hot and the ground was dry.' The far off mountains looked as if they'd been painted with thick globs of paint squeezed straight from the tube. Below on a plain that looked like a giant chess board a wagon train was moving slowly along.

On one of the wagons was a beautiful woman with a long black mane cascading down from the back of her sun bonnet.

Men on horse back rode alongside listlessly, their heads drooping in the noonday heat, their rifles held slack across their saddle horns.

I had to have the white woman. I motioned to my naked warriors who sent a flight of arrows arcing through the clear air.

Willailla
Willailla
65 Followers
12