Dreamtalker

Story Info
Wife surprises by living it out his fantasy.
1.6k words
4.17
160k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was lost in a dream when I thought I heard my husband calling me. I slowly woke up and realized that he was in fact speaking to me. I leaned closer to him and saw that he was talking in his sleep. I started to laugh at him, but as I heard him start to moan I thought it would be better to listen in.

He was mostly mumbling and I could only make out a few words here and there. He was obviously enjoying sex and I was wondering if I was a part of it.

I reached over and wrapped my hand around his cock. I stroked him lightly and he let out a soft moan. I stroked a bit more firmly and he gave a much more appreciative moan and called out my name. At first I thought that I had woken him up and he was just glad to wake up with his cock in my hand, but when I looked closely he was still asleep. So, he was dreaming about me.

We continued this way for a few moments; me stroking him and him enjoying his dream. Finally his words became coherent and I got a pretty good idea of what the dream was about.

At a particularly hot point of the dream, he professed his love for me. "Wow!" I thought, not only does his hot dream include me, but he's telling me how much he loves me. I have the best husband and this made me want to do something extra special for him.

The next weekend I decided to show him how much I love him. I made arrangements to live out his hot little dream. At least the parts that I had heard. I figured he wouldn't be too disappointed if I needed to improvise a bit. He had a late business meeting on Friday and I knew he would be tired and tense when he got home. I had a plan to take care of that.

He walked in the house and I met him at the door. I didn't give him a chance to speak, I just stuck my tongue in his mouth and kissed him long and hard. I took off his coat and led him the couch.

I pushed him down and took off his shirt. I walked behind him and put my hands on his neck. I started to rub his neck and shoulders and work the tension out. I lightly grazed his neck with my mouth and licked his ears. I rubbed his back and his arms all the while letting my mouth and tongue explore the areas they could reach. I could feel him starting to relax just a bit.

I walked in front of him and kneeled down between his legs. I kissed his chest, let my tongue flick his nipples, and kissed his stomach. I undid his pants and helped him slip them off. I rubbed his legs and let my breasts brush against them as I worked my way down. I spent a short time rubbing his feet just to make the rub complete. Well, almost complete. I whispered in his ear that I would like to continue the rub upstairs and I led him to our bed.

I had him lie on his stomach and I kneaded his ass in my hands. I spread his cheeks and lightly let my tongue wander between them. Then I whispered in his ear once again and told him that I wanted him to roll over so I could rub his one remaining body part. He complied and I let my hands enjoy his cock. He grew nice and hard and I couldn't resist giving him a lick and that led to my having to have him fully in my mouth. I swallowed him as deep as I could and enjoyed him for quite a few minutes when I realized that I had yet to put my plan into action.

I told him that I was enjoying him so much that I didn't want to stop, but I was also crazy to get some pleasure in return. He told me to turn around and he would return the favor and I told him that I did not want to move. Then I asked him if he would mind if I brought in assistance. He said no, but he obviously thought that I meant toys. I beckoned to the corner of our room where we have a chaise and I watched his face as a woman stood up and he was able to make out her figure in the dim light. He was definitely shocked.

She walked over to us and placed her hands on my ass which had been sticking up in the air as I sucked him. She began to caress and at this point I think my husband was getting more pleasure out of her than I was.

I had never done anything like this before. I had a lap dance while my husband watched once and we frequently spoke of bringing another woman to our bed. I don't think either one of us thought that I would ever actually do it.

I was nervous as hell as she touched me, but I desparately wanted to wanted to see this through for my husband. He is so loving and good to me. He is an excellent lover and I want to satisfy every desire he has.

So I looked in his eyes and told myself to relax and enjoy the sensations. I replaced my mouth with my hand and stroked him while I moved to lie down beside him. I kept my hand on him and barely nodded to the girl.

She straddled me and slowly leaned down towards me. She let her hands touch my breast. I think I stopped breathing at this point and noticed that I had gripped his cock rather hard. I relaxed my grip and took some breaths.

She was still fondling my tits and I made myself think of nothing but how good it felt to have fingers feeling my tits and squeezing my nipples. She lowered her head and started to lick and suck my nipples. Her tongue felt so soft and her touch was so tender. I realized this felt good and I was enjoying it.

She let her mouth travel upward kissing my neck and my face. I got nervous again when I realized she was going to kiss me. It seemed like there would be no turning back once I had actually kissed a woman. I needed more support so I looked over at my husband. He looked back at me with desire in his eyes. In his dream, he had asked me if I wanted to kiss her. So now, in reality, I asked him if he wanted me to kiss her. He said yes and I stretched my head up to meet her lips.

It started out as a soft kiss as I got used to kissing a woman. Quickly, my body responded to the feel of a good kiss and hands working at my breasts. I started to become quite aroused. I asked him if he wanted me to touch her, which was another question from his dream. He said yes and I reached out and touched her breasts.

I moved my mouth down and kissed her tits and licked her nipples. I heard him moan to the side of us. I felt her hand reach down and touch my pussy. Once again, I felt my body tense up, but as she found the right place to touch I was quickly back to ecstasy.

I was so turned on now I needed to feel more. I pushed her head down and felt her tongue enter me. I turned my head to my husband and told him to get his cock in my mouth. He straddled my head and I took him in my mouth. I could feel how hard and excited he was and it drove me wild. I couldn't hold out any longer. I came on her tongue and sucked him hard at the same time.

Then I asked him another question form his dream. "Do you want me to taste her pussy?" He moaned in response and I pushed him back down on the bed and told her to lie down. I placed her hand on his cock and I moved between her legs.

I almost chickened out, but I wanted to completely blow his mind. I moved very slowly, not sure that I could actually do it. I looked up at him and I placed my tongue on her pussy. She was so swollen and wet. She thrust her hips up in response to my tongue and I found that I quite liked it.

I started to lick faster and harder and noticed that she was stroking him faster. I sucked and licked. She stroked. I licked some more and she came. As soon as she was finished, I pushed myself up and took his cock in my mouth. I sucked him for just a moment when I felt him convulse and felt his warm cum enter my mouth. I swallowed what entered me and then I licked him clean.

I pushed myself up and lay my head next to his. I turned and kissed his face and his head. "How was that?" I asked.

"Better than any fantasy I've ever had. I can't believe you did that!" he said.

I told him, "I did it all for you – this time. Next time, it will be for me. That was incredible!".

We dismissed the girl and returned to bed together. He said, "What's even more amazing, is that this is exactly like the dream I've been having all week." Wow, imagine that.

I can't wait to hear his next dream. Maybe I should keep a recorder going at night so I don't miss any. I plan to live them all out and watch him try to figure out how all his dreams keep coming true.