Dreamtime

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Taking backwards steps and bowing repeatedly, all very formal and proper, she retreated from my presence. After four or five steps she stood, still naked from the waist up, and stated to turn away. Just then her skirt, and her panties if she had ever been wearing any, also vanished. Naked, except for her shoes, she stood for a moment in semi-profile allowing me to observe and enjoy the full beauty of her shape.

I was most delighted to see that her pudendum was ornamented by a little tuft of straight black hair. This vision was taken away from me all too soon, as she resumed her turn, to be replaced with the equally splendid view of her slender straight back, the pert globes of her buttocks and her long shapely legs as, moving almost catlike, she walked away from me. In a finale to this scene, she tuned her head and treated me to the sweetest and sexiest smile. Then with a small but highly provocative wiggle of her hips she was gone.

I took a long sip of my beer, it was delicious; and saw that the terrace, now far from being empty, was full of life. Every table was occupied by groups of three or four young women chatting animatedly and giggling together over drinks or ice creams. My own table, I noticed, was set slightly apart from the others and on a raised platform so that I had an overview of the whole of the enclosure.

As I slowly sipped and savoured my beer taking in the scene before me I became aware that I was also being watched. Every pair of eyes there were at some point being turned towards me with furtive glances. Occasionally I would catch one of these glances, but as my eyes locked onto target, hers would be rapidly pulled away and a girlish giggle suppressed by her cupped hand brought quickly to her mouth. For once I was greatly enjoying being the centre of attention. I felt myself preening, back pulled up, chest out shoulders back posing almost. If I had had the tail of a peacock it would have been on full display.

My glass was empty and I had had sufficient to drink, it was time to move on. I glanced around seeking my pretty waitress; she was nowhere to be seen. The hostess hurried up to me and honoured me with a formal bow. I was a little disappointed that her clothes hadn't disappeared as she bowed, but no matter.

"How much?" I asked, indicating my empty glass.

"Oh, great and honourable sir, no payment is needed, it is free. Naturally, for you great sir," she made a gesture that encompassed the whole area, "everything here is free."

She withdrew still bowing and faded from my sight. As I stood, the table, the chair and my empty beer glass all melted out of existence. I found myself on a stage lit by a spotlight but I still had a clear view of my audience all seated at their little round teahouse tables. Every face was turned to me and all of their eyes were filled with lust and longing, pleading that it would be she, over all the rest, which I chose. Never in my wildest dreams had I...

Oh! Hold on. This is my wildest dream.

My loose chinos and comfortable shirt had vanished. My sculpted and oiled body glistened as I posed in the spotlight. My hips thrust forward to best display the full shape, scale and virtually full arousal of my impressive manhood that was tantalisingly outlined by the tight briefs that were all in which I was now clad. The air was filled with the sound of many shuddering female sighs.

I surveyed the expectant faces of the young women ranged before me. I knew I could have any of them that I wished to choose, however, I had to make a choice. One pair of eyes seemed to call out to me even louder than the rest. I pointed to her, and crooked my finger to signal that I had chosen her. As she rose from her place to come to me, I shook my head and with the flat of my hand signalled that she should stop. Her face dropped, tears of disappointment welling up in her eyes.

I smiled at her and her face lit up again as I indicated with another couple of gestures that it was not just she, but also her two companions with whom she was seated that I wanted. There was a clattering of furniture and crockery as tables and chairs were roughly pushed aside in their rush to be with me. I stepped down from the stage my previous attire restored as mysteriously as it had vanished, and strode from the teahouse with purpose, my chosen ones trotting along behind me trying to keep up with my long easy strides.

Before me stood a hotel, its grand entrance door was being held open for me by a uniformed doorman - woman. She was dressed in the traditional doorman's uniform of frock coat and top hat which she was doffing as she bowed to me. This hard masculine attire though did nothing to mask her obvious femininity. I entered the lobby; my entourage closely in tow, all the hotel staff were lined up bowing to me in greeting. The manageress, receptionists, cooks, maids, the bar and restaurant staff, they were all there.

I strode on past them nodding curtly to the more senior members who bobbed even lower in acknowledgement that I had cared to notice them, the rest I ignored. Here I, the 'great and honourable sir', as I had been addressed in the teahouse, had high status and they were far below me as was being properly indicated by the depth of their bows. Ahead, a uniformed bellboy - girl, there was no mistaking the fulsome swell of her chest, was indicating that the lift was being held for me. When I, and my concubines behind me, had all entered the lift the doors closed smoothly behind us and we were whisked upwards. The lift arrived at its destination and we stepped out into the penthouse suite.

When I entered the bedroom, whose door had opened as I had approached, I was a little disappointed. I would have thought that I would have been able to conjure for myself something better than this. The room was typical of many of the international chain hotels in which I have stayed. It was large enough and most likely comfortable enough and certainly not lacking any of the facilities that I would normally want or expect. But it was bland, like all such rooms almost totally devoid of character apart from a couple of tasteful and appropriate prints adorning the walls and in this case a flower arrangement of stark artistic simplicity placed on a side table.

My three 'girls' whom I shall now name as Akako, Hanako and Isamu were lined up, naked, in front of me awaiting my command. I too was naked, our clothing, no longer required, had simply ceased to exist. This way saved all that tedious business of undressing.

Hanako, she was the one whom I had chosen first, had large eyes, a cute button nose and a small but perfectly formed mouth. She wore her hair neither very short nor long but in a style that perfectly framed her pretty face. Her flesh tone was the darkest of the three. Not the classic ivory colour, but something closer to pale coffee. Her breasts were small each one probably not quite enough to fill one of my hands. Her nipples, though, were the most outstanding of the three pairs that I had before me. They were long, thick and very erect. Her body, legs and arms were slim and delicate. She was very slim, but not skinny.

She carried just enough body fat to give a gentle softness to her almost angular frame. My eyes were drawn down to the soft rounded mound of her pubis and the black hair that sprouted from it. The rest of her intimate area, as far as I could see was smooth and hairless. She was aroused, obviously so, as was being betrayed by the hardness of her nipples, the rise and fall of her small breasts as she breathed, her partly closed eyes, slightly open mouth and the way that the tip of her tongue darted forward now and again to moisten her lips. However her pretty flower had not yet blossomed, its petals remained tightly shut. I could tell though that her petals could be opened with the lightest touch and soon she would be in full bloom.

Next my gaze fell upon Akako. She was the most rounded, and most womanly of the trio and her skin was the palest, a Japanese beauty in the classic mould. It was not difficult to imagine her as a highly prized Geisha or as a senior concubine in the old Imperial Household. Soft and curvaceous might be the most apt description of her. Her full round breasts that drooped slightly under their own weight were crowned by pale pink areolas and small perky nipples.

Her waist narrowed dramatically and her stomach was flat but not concave. Her hips were broad and well covered, plenty there for a man to get hold of but there was nothing spare or flabby about Akako. Her legs too were of sturdy build, but shapely and very attractive. Her soft womanly curves where counter-pointed by the deep red colour with which she had tinted her naturally black hair, the smouldering lustful hunger I could see in her eyes, and the bright red, almost scarlet lipstick with which she had painted her mouth.

This one, I thought, was an animal, hungry and caged, desperate to escape and devour any passing male. She stood, legs slightly apart with her hips thrust forward. The broad strip of her thick pubic hair extended from her soft mound down and between her legs. Her pussy was open and I glimpsed the deep red of extreme arousal within. The crowning glory of her erotic display was the distended and erect nub of her unusually large clitoris that protruded out from between her lower lips.

Last, but by no means least was Isamu, lean, mean and ready for a fight she looked. Her body was taut and well muscled but they were the muscles of a dancer or a gymnast not those of a body-builder. Her breasts were firm and carried high on her chest. Their shape was almost conical and her hard thin nipples pointed straight forward as if they were being pulled. Her stomach was concave, the hard ends of her pelvis standing out, and she had almost nothing in the way of a soft pad of fat to have to cushion her pubis.

Her pubic hair, the little she had, was trimmed down almost to stubble and shaped into a severe inverted triangle. There was nothing soft, delicate or curvaceous about this one, built, as she was, more for speed than comfort. She was going to be a hard, but exciting ride. Even Isamu's face had a hard angular look about it, except for her eyes that gave away just the tiniest hint of longing as she coyly surveyed my body.

Whilst I scrutinized the array of erotic beauty in front of me I took a moment to make a closer examination of my own augmented sexual equipment. It was certainly longer and thinker, a good two of my hand widths in length, as opposed to the little more than one and a half of the old model. The extra thickness too was pleasing to my hand; I certainly didn't need to close my fist quite as far to get a firm grip on it.

A new and different sensation struck me as I appreciatively stroked my hard and erect shaft. I had to look down at my self and double check that what I suspected was true. It was. I had also acquired a foreskin; I had never had one of those before. Well I must have once, but as I was a victim, if that is the right word, of infant circumcision I had no memory of it. I had often wondered what it would be like to have that extra bit of skin to play with, now I was beginning to find out.

"Ahem!"

The sound was tiny but enough to break me from my self-pleasuring reverie. I looked up and caught Hanako looking with me with an expression that said 'Well!' but her eyes were quickly cast down again in a reverential way. However it was enough to remind me that these three girls were waiting, at least one with dwindling patience, for me to command them. They were here, after all, solely for my pleasure it would be remiss of me not to make proper use of them.

"A Shower," I announced, "I would like us all to have a shower. No, better than that a shower and a bath in the Japanese fashion."

I took a few paces forward and stepped into the wet area that had materialised as I had voiced my desire. The huge showerhead above me drenched me with warm water of the perfect temperature and my girls, my playthings, rushed to surround me. All three armed with soap drenched shower mitts worked as a team to cover every square inch of my body with subtly fragrant, soft soapy lather. Of course some areas of my body received much more attention than others and quite naturally those were the places that brought me most pleasure, with so much soap being administered so liberally all four of us were soon slick and slippery.

The shower mitts along with any pretence that this was nothing more than a cleansing exercise were soon discarded. Under the deluge of seemingly inexhaustible warm water any differences in status, any formalities, which existed between the master and his slaves, willing, very willing, but slaves none the less, were quickly washed away. We became entangled, my three gorgeous sexy girls and I, in an orgy of touching, feeling, caressing and arousing. Not that any of us could have been very much more aroused than we already were without succumbing to orgasm.

As our frenzy of mutual stimulation progressed, the true nature of each of my lovelies was revealed to me, it came as no surprise to me that passionate and fiery Akako was the first to drop to her knees and engulf my steel hard man-flesh within her mouth. She swallowed my not insubstantial cock almost in its entirety in a single gulp and proceeded to suck me with a lust-fired hunger bordering on obsession. One of her hands pushed between my legs and pulled me onto her face, a finger jabbing at my anus seeking to gain entry.

With her other hand she insistently, almost roughly massaged my balls as she sought to milk me of my seed. It was only with the greatest effort of will that I didn't explode into orgasm almost immediately. As my legs buckled under the onslaught of Akako's furious and frantic fellatio, Hanako and Isamu stood either side of me each with an arm about my waist to give me support, as, with a hand for each, I continued to explore their bodies.

My sweet and pretty 'flower girl', Hanako, was first to succumb to my ministrations. Her stance, turned slightly away from me, indicating a lingering air of shyness and reservation about her, gave my searching fingers easy access to their goal. The delicate petals of her pussy lips opened readily under my gentle approach. Then she truly blossomed forth.

While I digitally probed her snug but drenched canal and my thumb teased her small sensitive clitoris she cried out in orgasmic bliss. Her free hand flew to her chest and she began to pull hard, even cruelly at her own thick, distended nipples. All the while shuddering as her long, deep and intense orgasm overwhelmed her. No shy virgin, Hanako, as she had tried to project herself, her hidden wanton nature was now revealed in the throes of her orgasm.

Fast and aggressive Isamu was next to cum. Her flesh felt softer and more giving under my hand than I would have suspected from my first sight of her naked form. Her powerful athletic physic was dressed over by the soft velvet of femininity. Yet, beneath the veneer of feminine compliance she still wanted to take her pleasure in the way that she chose. I had sought to investigate her pussy from behind by way of the circumnavigation of her taut rump. As my fingers neared their chosen destination she jerked her hips causing my hand to slide over her soap slicked flesh and my finger to come to rest at the entrance of a different orifice.

Her anal sphincter was relaxed and open, ready to receive my invading digit that easily slipped inside her body as she pushed back and down upon it. Her strong muscles gripped the welcome invader preventing its escape. Her hips jerked back and forth in short powerful thrusts as she arse-fucked herself on my finger. At the same time, while her one hand still gripped me tightly about the waist with her other she was frigging herself with a speed and force that I would never have thought to administer upon her body.

"Aï, Aï, Aï" she cried out loud and shrilly as the tsunami of her orgasm broke upon her.

She gulped in great lungfulls of air expelling them again in explosive bursts much as an athlete might do at the end of a hard race. When her peak had passed, Isamu slackened the pace of her self-manipulations slowly warming herself down from her exertions.

I barely outlasted my two supporters whose orgasmic writhing was pulling me from side to side. Akako's insistent sucking and manipulations and the pleasure cries of the other two girls broke my will to hold back any longer. My turgid shaft swelled further as the great up welling of my ejaculation rushed to be free. My hot spunk flooded Akako's throat, she swallowed greedily without the slightest sign of gagging. Then her suction redoubled. Again and again I flooded her throat until I could give her no more. I staggered then collapsed to the tiled floor pulling my two supporters down with me. My cock parted from Akako's lips with a loud pop as she was still sucking, trying to still more out of me.

The deluge from the shower had abated and become a soft cool, soothing rain. A little time passed as we all recovered our composure. All that is, except Akako. Parted from my cock, her feeder, she had sunk back onto her haunches. There she still remained, tense, vigilant, licking and smacking her lips, her gaze darting around as if seeking her next meal. Of the four of us she was the only one not yet to achieve orgasm.

Isamu and Hanako helped me back to my feet and conducted me towards the bath. It was in a corner set into a raised platform about a foot high. The bath itself was circular and more than big enough to accommodate the four of us in comfort. The platform in which it was set was straight on the two sides that projected into the room, but where it met the wall both the platform and the wall were curved to form a ledge of about two feet wide around that quadrant.

Even in the steamy heat of this room a gentle mist rose from the water. I stepped up onto platform and traversed it in a short pace. I was about to step down into the water when the girls' hands checked me. Looking down I saw that it was much deeper than I had thought. With the help of their steadying hands I took the first long step down into bath.

The bath was indeed deep and the water very hot, so hot that my first instinct was to pull back when my foot touched it. However once I had settled onto the seat that ran right around the inside and the water had risen almost to the level of my shoulders I had quickly acclimatised. As I rested my head back onto the padded surround I no longer found the heat uncomfortable.

Only Isamu had joined me in the bath, she knelt beside me, made sure that I was comfortable and asked if everything had met with my approval. I told her that I had found everything so far to be perfect. On receiving my assurance her face lit up, her mouth stretched into a broad smile and her eyes sparkled with happiness. She bobbed her head repeatedly and thanked me profusely for my kindness. I am sure she would have made a deeper bow if it had not have meant plunging her head under the water.

Meanwhile, Hanako had brought Akako over to join us. They had not entered the bath but seated themselves on the edge. Hanako sat with her back against the curved wall her legs spread wide apart, between her legs sat Akako her bottom perched on the very edge of the bath her legs dangling into the water. Hanako's arms were around Akako supporting her, with her hands cupping Akako's full breasts.

Akako's arms were down, her hands griping the sides of the bath outside Hanako's legs. Seeing that the other two were now in place Isamu begged that I should let her join the others as now it was time for her to deal with Akako's needs. I released her and adjusted my seating position so that I could get the best view of the show.