Dreamtime

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I think that I might have just made a mistake by using the word 'show.' The lighting changed, the ambient light drained away to almost nothing and the three 'performers' were picked out in a soft, pale pink spotlight. Well he, him, the other me the one watching this from outside, he does like his little jokes. And I suppose that this is his dream as much as it is mine. The girls seemed not to have taken any notice of the lighting effects perhaps they were for my benefit only. On with the show!

Isamu set about her task. Kneeling on the underwater seating ledge first she rearranged Akako's legs, spreading them wide, lifting each one and hooking it over Hanako's, then made other small adjustments to Akako's sitting position until she judged it to be just right. Once this was done she put one of her hands on Akako's thigh and put two of her fingers of her other hand to her mouth, they were accepted and sucked in just as my cock had been. After a few moments of noisy sucking Isamu withdrew her fingers from Akako's mouth with a slight pop and applied them to her gaping pussy.

Repeatedly she made stroking passes with her wetted fingers over the outer parts of Akako's pussy, from bottom to top, each pass was finished with a sharp upward flick as the fingers encountered her exceptional clit. At each of these flicks it was as if a jolt of electricity had been passed through Akako's body; she jerked stiff for a moment let go a gasp then sagged back to how she had been.

Isamu's moves were slow and methodical nevertheless Akako was given little respite before the next jolt hit. After a few strokes Isamu again gave Akako her fingers to suck upon, this time of course coated with her own juices, they where accepted with equal, if not even greater greed than the first time. Apparently Akako got as much pleasure from the taste of her own sex as she had done from my emissions. After a short interlude of finger sucking the stroking, clitoris-flicking process was repeated again.

While Isamu had been attending to Akako's pussy Hanako had been attending to her breasts. With the same deliberate precision as Isamu was employing she was massaging Akako's full breasts in small circular movements. Each of these movements was terminated by Hanako's thumbs flicking across her stiff nipples in perfect synchronisation with Isamu's clit flicking. It was little wonder that Akako was being wracked with powerful pleasure jolts under this kind of treatment. During the finger sucking intervals Hanako's actions also changed, from squeezing and flicking to caressing and stroking.

The obvious signs of Akako's arousal were very clear to me as I sat close to the three of them as they played their scene. Her over-sized clitoris was erect and distended its hood fully withdrawn; it stood up proudly poking out from between her pussy lips like a miniature cock. Her nipples too were hard, erect and distended.

Akako had now endured several rounds of the finger sucking clit and nipple flicking treatment. Isamu, who was clearly in control of this session, now decided that a change of tack was called for. After the final clit flick instead of offering her fingers to Akako she brought her fingers to her own face. First she sniffed them, and then tasted with a single pass of the tip of her tongue along their length. After a moment's consideration, again bypassing Akako, she offered her fingers to Hanako.

As Isamu had done, first she sniffed them, and then taking Isamu's hand in hers she placed one of the two fingers in her mouth closed her lips around it then slowly withdrew it. She repeated the same action with the other. Then after her tongue had passed slowly and sensuously over her lips a smile spread across her face. It was one of the most erotic sights I had ever seen in my life. But the show wasn't over yet. The fat lady, as they say, hadn't sung.

Hanako released Isamu's hand, the two girls' eyes locked for a moment and then the nodded in agreement. The time was just right. Isamu dropped her hand again to Akako's pussy, but this time she did not stroke, but she plunged those same two fingers deep into her gaping and drenched vagina. Isamu pumped her fingers in and out for a few squelchy wet strokes, then her face too dropped to Akako's pubic forest. She locked her lips about that enormous clit she found there and bobbed her head as she fellated it in time with the vigorous finger fucking she was administering.

Neither was Hanako being idle. In a difficult manoeuvre she hefted the large tits that were in her hands and started to lick and suck both of Akako's nipples in turn. The nipple that was not receiving the treatment from her lips and tongue she squeezed and tugged with her fingers. But her abuse of Akako's nipples was nowhere near as harsh as that she had earlier given her own.

Akako was panting and gasping as her orgasm approached, in moments the first wave struck and she cried out in a sort of muted strangled scream, but the other two were not finished with her yet. Another, louder, cry burst from her lips as the second wave struck, and still they continued in their exquisite torment of her. At last she gave full voice to her passion, and her long wailing scream reverberated around the room.

She dropped, collapsing like a rag doll. If the other two had not be there to catch her she would have plunged into the bath. With gentle care Hanako and Isamu eased Akako into the water. Leaving Isamu to tend to Akako's recovery Hanako moved to my side. All shyness and reserve had left her, her large, soft brown eyes engaged mine as under the water her small hand stroked and squeezed my cock. She seemed to be trying to gauge the state of my arousal. As I had made a full recovery from the oral ravishing I had received from Akako, my equipment stood in readiness for the call to action but was not yet quite on high alert.

While she continued to stroke my stiffening cock Hanako spoke to me for the first time since I had picked her out as my first choice. She whispered to me in English, of sorts.

"You enjoy show, we make good show for you yes?"

"Yes very good." I responded in a low voice

"Isamu and Hanako give Akako nice cum big noisy cum. Akako very loud when she cum." I nodded in agreement, as she continued.

"You give Hanako good cum too. But Hanako small quiet girl not big noisy girl like Akako, she still cum very good though. Now time you have more fun, yes?"

Every time she had used the word 'cum' she had added emphasis by giving my swollen rod a quick sharp tug.

"Oh Yes" I responded feeling almost compelled to signal my agreement.

"But first you make promise. You promise you save next cum for Hanako pussy, yes? What ever happen you save cum for number one choice Hanako. She first one feel big cock squirting cum in belly; you promise Hanako. Yes!"

"Yes Hanako, I promise, I'll promise to save my cum for your pussy."

Her eyes sparkled with pleasure and she raised her lips to meet mine. We embraced, a short but passionate, tongue wrestling kiss.

Hanako was first to break away.

"Now we make something extra special for you." She gave my cock another little squeeze. It felt rock hard and ready to me but perhaps not quite good enough for her as she went on to say.

"But you not quite ready yet. Hanako give you little suck make you extra ready. Not big suck like Akako give, Hanako don't give big suck like that, but nice suck, just enough."

She bade me sit up on the side of the bath and proceeded to worship my cock with her mouth. Her fellatio was brief but very pleasurable. She took my shaft in both of her small hands pulling down on it hard, withdrawing my foreskin and fully exposing my swollen cock-head. Her mouth was small and my cock was large she could get little more than the head of it in. But what she did with the amount of cock she did get into her mouth was delightful.

Maintaining the downward pressure of her hands she bobbed her head a few times applying a good suction as she did. Next holding her lips just below the crown she swirled her tongue around my cock-head and probed my pee-hole a couple of times with its tip. A couple more bobs then she withdrew my cock from her mouth and licked up and down and around my shaft and over the head, before reapplying her mouth.

She repeated these actions a few times until I felt my cock swelling and the pressure of impending orgasm build. Sensing what was about to happen Hanako quickly pulled away from me, changed her grip and squeezed tightly on the base of my rod until the urge to cum had passed.

"You no cum yet! You promise Hanako,"

Her voice was almost scolding, anger flashed in her eyes. Then she softened again.

"But maybe you need Hanako help you keep promise. We see. We go now, Isamu waiting."

With that she deftly leapt from the bath and led me down off the platform. Akako appeared holding a towel; the two of them quickly and efficiently dried me off. The girls it seemed had no need for towels, both of them were already dry. They led me back to the bedroom area where Isamu was ready for me. As we moved I heard a slight sound behind me. I glanced back to find that the room that been restored to the way it had been when I had first entered, no sign of the shower or bath remained. The only difference was that the lighting was now softer and more seductive.

Isamu stood with her back to me, bent over the bed. Her long legs were braced; feet well apart and her hands griped the bed covers. Her almost hairless pussy looked wet and ready; her dark outer lips were engorged and open. The other two girls, each holding my hands led me into place, not that I needed any guidance, I could almost feel my cock pulling me forward keen to engage with that hot pussy.

My hands were placed on Isamu's hips and Akako and Hanako dropped to their knees to either side and slightly behind me They each put one hand onto one of my buttocks, the other at the top of each my thighs. Isamu's hand came back between her legs to guide me in and the other two eased me forward so that the head of my cock just engaged her slick pussy and held me steady. She looked back at me, with a board grin and in a voice that had more that a touch of Hollywood about it said:

'Hold onto your hat big boy, this is going to be one hell of a ride!"

She pushed back onto me, hard, at the same time I felt the two hands on my buttocks shoving me forward. Our two bodies met with a crash, my cock buried to the hilt in her hot pussy. For a moment her strong internal muscles clenched and held me in a vice-like grip. Then relaxed just a little as her hips dropped and I was pulled slowly back so just my cock-head remained inside. Then another hard thrust from both Isamu and the two behind me.

Our bodies again slapped together, at the moment of meeting her muscles clamped down on me again. Simultaneously, both she and I expelled the breath from our bodies in an explosive burst. She released, another slow withdrawal, both us noisily sucking in breath to recharge our lungs. Another hard assisted thrust and slow withdrawal, and another, and another, and another getting faster and faster and faster...

As the pace of our fucking increased the sound of our noisy breathing sounded to me like a steam train gathering speed as it departs the station. The pace was relentless and still building both in speed and ferocity. Akako and Hanako were swinging my body like a like a horizontal pile driver and smashing it into Isamu who at the same time was thrusting herself back onto me with almost equal force. Just how much pounding could this girl take before she broke?

Eventually the answer came as Isamu cried out in orgasm. Still our pace did not yet relent. The pressure that her pussy muscles where exerting on my cock increased almost to the point of pain. No grip and release now, just constant hard squeeze. At each withdrawal I felt the skin of my cock being so stretched and pulled, that I was fearful that it would be torn from me.

After several more crashing thrusts Isamu's tight grip upon me waived. She cried out convulsing in the final throes of her ecstasy. Her legs gave out and she disengaged from me collapsing onto the bed where she lay twitching as her orgasmic convulsions ebbed away.

I too was close to the point of no return as I stood there breathing heavily, my hot pussy juice coated cock standing up and rigid in front of me, jerking involuntarily. I might have cum at any moment had not Hanako with her surprisingly strong hands stepped in to prevent me. She held me again in her cum-blocking grip and blew cool soft breaths across my throbbing meat to calm me and bring me back from the brink.

Once more Isamu surprised me with her sudden change of demeanour. She was kneeling, sitting back on her haunches in front of me, her knees together and hands resting, flat, palms down on about the middle of her thighs. Her tongue was slowly licking her lips and I feel her gaze on my cock which Hanako was now no longer gripping hard, but holding it up, partly covered and away from Isamu, with an air of proprietorship. Isamu's gaze was not steady upon my cock.

She would look at it for a moment and lick her lips. Then raise her eyes up to Hanako a look of pleading. Isamu's pleadings where accepted by Hanako, who slowly released my cock, which now slightly relaxed, came to rest at a little above at a right-angle to my body. Isamu rose from her haunches, her hands still in place on her thighs; her eyes engaged with mine, she extended her tongue and licked my cock with one long single stoke. This done she sat back down, lowered her eyes, bowed her head and in a quiet reverential voice said:

"Thank you, thank you Master," and slowly faded from my view.

I raised my eyes to find Akako spread on the bed before me. Her head was propped on many pillows; her knees were raised and spread wide apart exposing her womanly treasure to me. Her hands were reaching out to me, palms towards me inviting me to join her. Hanako stood beside the bed, and with an open gesture indicated that I should now take my pleasure in the soft voluptuous body that was laid before me. She was saving herself for last.

My coupling with Akako was easy and natural, our bodies joined together smoothly and with out fuss. She enfolded me in a warm embrace, with both her arms and legs wrapped around me. The soft pillows of her full breasts pressed against my chest, her hard nipples rubbing on mine. Our pubic hair enmeshed as we lay together close coupled, I could clearly feel the hard tip of her extended clitoris rubbing up and down against my pubic pad as we moved together in soft harmony.

Akako's lips met with mine. We kissed, softly at first, then with growing passion and strength. As we kissed Akako's pussy rhythmically gripped my deep buried cock in a tight embrace, but with nothing approaching the force that Isamu had exerted on me. Akako kissed with a lustful hunger, sucking my tongue into her mouth in a similar fashion to which she had earlier demonstrated upon my cock. Her kisses gave the lie to our otherwise tender lovemaking, clearly showing that below her soft and yielding flesh the wild beast still lurked.

After several minutes of this warm soft coupling Akako tensed briefly then relaxed giving voice to a long low sigh. An orgasm, I assume, but nothing of the noise and drama of her previous climax.

I felt a tugging at my shoulder from Hanako's little hand. Apparently satisfied, Akako released me from her embrace and let me roll away from her without protest. My cock, steel hard, slapped up against my body when it slid out of Akako's wet sheath, it was fully primed and ready to shoot but I had not felt the urge again to fire my sticky bullets.

Hanako, ever the spokeswoman for the trio, whispered to me again in her pretty voice and mangled English.

"Nice fuck?" she enquired, I grunted in response as she leaned over my cock and licked it in the same way that Isamu had

"Mmm tasty. Two girl juice taste very good on big hard cock." She declared licking her lips.

"Very soon you get Hanako girl juice on big cock too. Two nice girl juice mean two nice fuck... What kind fuck you like best, Steam Hammer fuck like Isamu make you? Or Featherbed Fuck like Akako make you? Hanako hope you like different fuck she make you best... You special man Hanako make you special fuck, make you special big cum, Big cock spurt lots man juice just for Hanako pussy like you promise. Hanako special too, she make you Imperial Fuck... OK we fuck now!"

She gave me a little kiss on the lips and climbed to straddle my prone body. She squatted over me, I held my cock up for her as she slowly bore down and impaled herself upon it. Her progress was slow and careful. Being, as she was, the smallest of the trio and her pussy the snuggest fit. She took in a little at a time, pausing, lifting up again, and then pushing down a bit further.

It took several of these moves until my sizable manly sceptre was fully accommodated within her delicate body. She paused again, allowing her body to adjust to the full scale of the intrusion.

"Mmm" she murmured, "That feel so good, big cock make Hanako feel so full. Hanako not little girl like she pretend, she proper woman just like other two. You see now."

She took my hands and placed them on her breasts and I held her long thick nipples between my fingers and thumbs in the way in which she seemed to like.

"You lie still." She instructed me, "you let Hanako do work. She make you cum good, you like best, Hanako promise."

She began to move, and I did like it best of all!

She was as different in her style from the other two as she had predicted. There was neither rough humping of Isamu or the soft rocking action of Akako, but something between the two. Like everything else about her, her movements were small and delicate, but no less stimulating or enjoyable for that. She did not move up and down but keeping my cock fully sheathed within her, the rest of her body still, she moved her pelvis back and forth, side to side and round and round. Her motion gave me all the same feelings as a conventional fuck plus more.

Every so often she would pause, lift herself off a little, resettle and start again with a new pattern of movements that seemed to change endlessly varying her pace almost as often as her direction, one moment fast and jerky, the next slow and smooth. Her internal muscle control too was superb. Her pussy did not simply grip and release as the other two had. Her muscles rippled, sucking me into her and milking me.

Her internal movements mirrored and amplified the rotations of her pelvis perfectly. She would build me up to a high plateau and hold me near the edge for a while. Then bring me back down with soft calming movements, only to build me up again; closer and closer she took me, but never quite into the void.

There was nothing more I either wanted or needed to do other than lie back, enjoy the exquisite sensations she was giving me and play with her nipples. Hanako too seemed to have given herself completely to getting the maximum pleasure from this experience. Her hands were behind her, gripping my thighs, bracing herself at the optimum angle for giving and receiving the greatest pleasure.

Her eyes closed, her head was back and she was emitting an almost continues stream of little moans and sighs. Occasionally she would give a little yelp of pain if I had tugged or pinched one her nipples too hard. These jolts of pain though spurred her on. The harder and rougher I treated her nipples the faster and more intense her movements would become increasing the level of pleasure her well trained little pussy was giving to me.

So wrapt was she in her own pleasure, her muscles working automatically in the patterns that she had set. Hanako relinquished her rigid control over me and let me fall over the edge. A hot fire filled my loins, my hips thrust up, I roared like a beast and I delivered deep into her womb a massive spurt of my hot cum. My powerful ejaculation triggered Hanako's orgasm to which she gave voice by crying out loudly a long utterance in her own native tongue.