Dreamwalker

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ikay
Ikay
356 Followers

"Come on, I really didn't travel in time, did I? It was all a dream. Anyway I couldn't have changed anything. If I had said yes then we would never have met. I'm happy to be Nigerian. I can fight the good fight right here in this country I love."

"Okay, if you insist. Still want to have sex?"

"Let me think for a while. This has been a very strange evening."

"I thought so."

The next day Sadiq and I dropped off Amaka and her friend. Amaka was behaving strangely, as if she didn't know who I was. Sadiq later told me that she had a drug problem. She was probably so stoned she couldn't even remember who she had spent the evening with. The proprietress was peeping at me through a window as we left the chalet and there was a strange look in her eyes... like she had seen me in a dream.

I wondered about last night and the strange dream I had had. It had been so vivid, I was sure it was real! But I guess it was just a repressed memory.

Huh! Next time I must remember to pinch myself.

Ikay
Ikay
356 Followers
12