Dreamwarrior

Story Info
A tormenting dream in a good way.
752 words
3.91
24.5k
1
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Blackie67
Blackie67
26 Followers

In the heat of the night I twist softly in my bed. I am sleeping though I am fully wide awake. Dreaming. The moon shines bright like a silver shield up in the dark skies, reflecting down through the slatted window and sending ripplets over the sheet that covers my body. I dream away, shifting gently. The silken sheets caressing my soft skins, making me shiver and drift into deeper slumber.

Gentle caressings over thighs, I twist again, with a low murmur. Dreaming still, I dream of my soulmate coming to pleasure me. Gentle caressings further up my sleeping body, tugging, sliding off the silken sheets, enticing, devouring the silver shine from the moonlight above.

Again I twist, rolling onto my stomach, embracing the pillow like a lover, whilst caressings wander up the back of my thighs in a pleasurable tease. Without being asked, I gently part my legs, teasing in return my dream lover, welcoming his sight with pleasures within. The gentle touch continues, seeking up to my behind, avoiding my hidden secrets. Teasing. Tormenting.

My hips move away from the layers of the bed below, arching upwards, inviting my secrets to the gentle touch. But still, the caresses avoid that part, seeking even more upwards towards my back. Small kisses nibble up along the flesh, to my neck, gently biting. I can feel his warm breath like a summer hot breeze. I can hear him, how excited he is. Oh Please.. make love to me.. don't make me wait like this in anticipation!

Nibbles and bites continue to torment me to pleasure, his hands so soft, gently caress my sides. I can feel his arousal prodding, sliding against my hidden secrets. I rotate my hips, inviting. Oh Please!

Teasing continuously, he seems to enjoy my torment, never entering, only sliding back and forth. His erection jabbing my swollen nub from time to time, causing me to rotate my hips more. Wanting. Needing. He knows what I feel. He knows what I need. But keeps me waiting.

Moving away, his nibbles and bites fade into the darkness of the night. I moan in disappointment, try to roll over onto my back but cannot. Sudden like he came, I feel a gentle breeze on my hidden box, his breathing hot like a sandstorm in the deserts. I moan in pleasure, jutting my ass up more to him. Oh yes! Oh please! Don't stop!

A wetness like a salivating river, his tongue seeks inwards to my delirious honey pot. Fingers gently pry open my lips, holding apart for the invasion of his greedy tongue. I mewl. I cry. Oh Please!

Hungrily he seeks further into the treasures, pressing in his face to drink me dry. Oh Please! You're teasing me! Oh Please.. don't stop! Twisting around, his tongue seeks all corners, tickling me crazy into an orgasm. His fingers find my swollen nub, rubbing, pinching lightly, driving me utterly crazy.

Driving me onto the edge, he sudden abandons my treasures. I feel devoid without his tongue swirling rampant in my box. I cry out my disappointment. Tease!!!!

Fingers soon replace his wet tool, entering gently, sliding in and out. One finger, two fingers and another one he adds. Soon plunging in and out of his midnight lover. I cry. I twist. I gyrate my hips. Oh God Yes!

Forever teasing. Forever tormenting. He drives me once more to the edge but permits me not to come. Fingers leave my hot steaming box, and his tongue seeks down to my slit, licking, devouring each drop again.

Sucked dry, he seeks my between my cheeks, parting my globes and drives without remorse his tongue to my backdoor. I moan. I groan. God damn it! Oh Yes.. Don't stop!

Quickly he left, and drives back in his tool of love into my hot steaming box. I cry out. OH GOD YES! Driving his thumb, he plummets deep into my rectum. Jerking my hips. I cry out. YES!

Ready and wet like a lava erupting volcano, I ground up against his willing hips. Oh Please!

He shudders, I shiver..

And pistoning like a mad dream warrior he began. He invaded my dreams with a rampant lust. A passion to increase in vigour. Plunging cock and thumb in and out of anal and pussy. I cried. I screamed in the cool of the night. Pushing, thrusting I fucked my dream all night long. Pleasure was to come and torment gone. Falling back into slumber when morning hours come.

Blackie67
Blackie67
26 Followers