Drenched

Story Info
Passionate romp in the rain.
1.3k words
4.09
11.3k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a Sunday afternoon and we were taking a little nature hike in the botanical garden that your uncle told us about. There are a series of wooden decks that run like veins through the impossibly green forest. As we walk along admiring the flowers and sounds of the birds it starts to downpour. We were running to get to a dry place but once we were drenched it didn't matter anymore. We are laughing and stop to catch our breath and you grab me and turn me around and pin me up against the rail with a long passionate kiss. I giggle and try to squirm out of your grasp but you thrust your pelvis against mine and I can FEEL what your intentions are. I worry that there are people around but we haven't seen anyone out here for ages and its raining and so we are all alone. You put your hand under my sun dress and slide it up my soaked back.

I reach between us and start fumbling with your belt; I finally get it open and start to work on the button of your pants. You are trying to get the clasp on my bra undone but it's hard when it's wet. We laugh at each other and then laughter turns to eagerness. Your hungry mouth smashes against mine and our tongues dance together in a heated frenzy

My breasts spring free of their confines and you bring your hands around the side of my chest gently brushing my sensitive nipples as they pass. I sharply inhale and pull you closer

I let your shorts drop to the wooden floor and pull down your elastic waistband you pull down the straps of my dress until it lies on a pile on the deck and I'm standing with my bare breasts showing to the world. You lower your mouth to them and graze your teeth along the bottom edge of the swell. Your lips engulf my nipple in hot sensation. I wrap my fingers around your hot manhood. I can feel you jerk as I touch it. You use your fingers to peel away the purple silk fabric covering my most private of places. You rub your fingers against my hairless mound and find that I am moist, but not from the rain. Suddenly I drop to the floor and sit before you with your hard cock in my hands. A small bead of liquid leaks out of the head and I rub it against my lips so I can taste it. I open my mouth and put the head inside, licking the hard ridge underneath with my tongue. You sway on the spot from the shock and the anticipation of what I'm about to do. I use the rain as a lubricant to push you all the way into my throat.

You can't believe how hot my tongue and lips are. You twine your fingers in my short brown hair and pull me onto your hard dick. I accept every inch of you that you give. You say my name and no one in the world could possibly hear it but me. This is between you and me. I let you glide in and out of my mouth using your hands against the back of my head to push until you think you may burst. You pull me up to meet your mouth and sit me up on the railing of the deck

You slowly slide your fingers up and down my swollen lips. You gently slip one finger into my waiting core. You can feel how tight at wet I am. You put in another finger and you feel my walls pulse around you. You then lowered yourself down onto your knees in front of me.

I could feel my ass against the cold wet rail, you turned your head to face to my dark entrance you plant soft kisses all over my thighs as you leave a trail of pleasure along my skin working your way to my waiting center. There I was, your hands spreading my legs wide open and I am going wild with wanting. When you finally use your fingers to pull apart my lips, wet with rain and with desire it feels as if it can't happen fast enough. Your tongue slides into my soft folds. I throw my head back in sweet abandon. You use your hands to work my tight hole. You use my own juices to lubricate both of my pleasurable holes. You gently work a finger into my ass and I squirm with surprised passion. My bottom half feels as if it's on fire while your tongue does its work on my hard little clit. Your fingers make me feel like my heart and my head are going to explode. I know I'm getting close to cumming but I want to feel you inside me before I get to. I am a glutton for punishment because I make you stop to come up to my level again. You bring your fingers up to my mouth and but two fingers inside my lips. I lick my own pleasure off of them before you pull them out and kiss me darting your tongue into my mouth searching for that taste.

My hands are around your neck and I'm holding onto your back and shoulders. You use your hands to place your head against my lips. The heat that we generate together is like an atomic bomb. You push into me just enough to bury the head inside, and then you pull it back out. I am whimpering with longing. I wrap my legs around your back and lock my ankles together so you can't get away. You plunge yourself into me, my walls open up to accept your large rigid cock. I sharply inhale breath and throw my head back. I feel the rain falling on my face and into my open mouth. I no longer feel cold. I feel as if the rain will turn into steam as it hits our hot bodies. I am holding onto you for dear life so your hands are free to do as you wish. Your hot mouth ravages my breasts, sucking on each one in turn. You suck on my creamy white skin until the blood rises to the surface to mark me for days. I am yours and you will claim me as such.

You use your fingers to batter my clit as you pound into my hot pussy. I am nearing the edge of ecstasy when you look into my eyes and I feel the intensity of our passion. You slow down your thrusts because you know I'm close. I feel the ridges of your manhood grazing the walls of my darkness. My whole body gets hot and my breathing gets harder. The orgasm starts at my clit and blossoms outward to encompass my entire being. I let out a moan and care nothing for the sounds of nature around us. The rain mixes with my sounds of pleasure in a symphony of rapture. My inner walls pulse around you and bring you to the brink of your own release. You start a blistering pace of pumping in and out of me until I feel as if I will be ripped to shreds. I love the feeling of you battering my sensitive insides as the orgasmic feeling still lingers in my core. I can feel you get harder by the second and I know you are about to release. I look at your face and your eyes are shut tight and your jaw is clenched. I use my legs to pull you into me hard and you explode from the inside out. Your dick pulses over and over spilling your hot liquid into me. I feel fantastic and sexy knowing that it is a result of our lovemaking. You stay inside me while your open your eyes and look at my face. You kiss me tenderly and I lower my legs to the deck. I can barely stand up from the lingering pleasure pulsing through my body. We look at each other in the middle of the forest in the pouring rain and start to laugh, knowing that we just made a memory that will last a lifetime.