Dressed To Kill Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"The room is lovely." complimented Noella.

"Yes. Very nice." agreed Prue.

They moved through the room to an opening that lead through to the dressing room. As Julia turned the light on they all gasped as an Aladdin's Cave of clothes and shoes was revealed. Around three walls were racks filled with an array of different dresses, skirts shirts and coats, with some racks being full length and others half racks. A definite order of clothing types being apparent. On one wall the racks were interrupted by a full length mirror. on the remaining wall was a huge rack devoted to shoes. At the bottom of the rack were little pull out tall drawers, each containing a pair of boots. Above them were six levels of racks for shoes, these were topped by a shelf on which were stored handbags and hats. In the centre of the room was a large island bench with five levels of drawers and little hidey holes that each contained a belt or other accessory.

"Wow!" exclaimed Jeanette.

"Fantastic!" agreed Steph.

"Amazing!" gasped Noella.

"This is some collection." observed Prue.

"Well it does represent a few years of collecting. It's gotten so big because there are some things that I just can't bear to part with. Anyway, help yourselves, try some shoes on! Have some fun!"

With that they all scrambled for a pair of shoes, the visitors from the rack and Julia imposing on Noella for a try of her new black heels. Soon they were sashaying up and down the dressing room. They all tried on a number of different pairs. Noella decided that her favourites were a tall pair of Dior leopard pattern suede heels. She had a wonderful time trying on shoes, drinking champagne and chatting with the girls.

"Are these all your shoes?" asked Noella. "Or do you have some in storage?" She asked as Julia topped up her glass.

"Well actually I do have more shoes in my other dressing room."

"You have another dressing room?" Noella was surprised.

"Yes. Well it's bit different from this."

"How come?"

"Well you'll have to come and see."

"Ok. I'm brave!" and so Noella and the others, champagne still in hand, followed Julia out of the dressing room and bedroom and down the hallway to the first door and the right. Julia opened the door and turned the light on and led everyone inside.

They all gasped at what was before them.

"What is this!" exclaimed Steph.

Julia laughed.

"What do think?"

"I'm stunned." announced Noella.

"Me too!" agreed Prue.

"I'm impressed!" announced Jeanette.

"So what is it?" asked Steph again.

"Well I call it my 'sex-robe'."

"Your 'sex-robe'?" Queried Noella

"Yes, my "sex-robe'. These are all the clothes I have for sex."

"You have clothed for sex?" queried Prue.

"I thought you took your clothes off for sex?" admitted Noella.

"Well sometimes sex can be more fun with some clothes on. Or you might take them off slowly." explained Julia.

"I'm with you!" agreed Jeanette.

"Why am I not surprised?" chortled Julia.

Before them was an Aladdin's Cave of what could only be described as "sex wear". Hanging on racks around the walls of the room were all manner of costumes, lingerie and latex wear. These included costumes for a nurse, witch, cheerleader, fairy, sailor, pirate, playboy-bunny, kitten, elf, policewoman, nun and even a very revealing bridal outfit. There was also a whole wall of lingerie; white, black, floral, frilly, leather. Julia opened a drawer in the back against the wall. It was bursting to the brim with stockings to match the suspenders. All colours, all textures, all kinds.

Next to the drawers was a floor to ceiling shoe rack filled with high heel shoes and boots of all descriptions. Platforms and towering heels made of leathers and colours of all descriptions.

Apart from Julia, they all stood there a bit stunned.

"Wow. This is some collection!" exclaimed Steph.

"So how come you have so many outfits?"

"A few years ago I went out with a very nice gentleman, Michael. And a gentleman he was, but he did have a little - well not so little - appetite for dressing up, which I must say I enjoyed. Nurse, doctor, maid, bride, we did it all, but he particularly loved me being a teacher. I gave him many stripes on his bum. The play was fun. The sex, just wonderful!"

"You gave him the cane?" queried Prue.

"Absolutely! But not too hard, but it sure made him hard!"

They all chuckled and Noella was amazed at Julia's openness

"So I had the samples department at my company make costumes for me and that's how it began."

"Really?" asked Noella.

"Really. The seamstresses were really suspicious to begin with so I had to tell them it was for a girlfriend who was a stripper. I don't think they believed me. So first it was the nurse, then it was policewoman and before I knew I had a wardrobe full. Then a couple of years later I went out with another man and he had a thing for latex, so as you can see I had some pretty freaky outfits made."

She pointed a whole rack of S&M latex gear, most of which had cut-outs in strategic places; breast holes, buttock holes, crotchless. They were all there.

"I like them!" espoused Jeanette.

"You are sooo predictable" announced Steph.

"Alas. I found out I was more a pleasure kind of girl than a pain kind of girl and so the relationship soon ended."

"Yes, I'm definitely for pleasure." agreed Noella.

"You shouldn't knock it until you've tried it. You know 'there's a fine line between pleasure and

pain' " countered Jeanette.

"Then came Justin, who I call HRT."

"HRT?" queried Steph. "Hormone Replacement Therapy?"

"Husband replacement therapy!"

They all giggled at Julia's pun.

"Justin has a serious fetish for lingerie, stockings and high heels. He cannot walk past a sexy shoe or piece of lingerie. That's part of the reason I have so many pairs of shoes. He travels a lot and is always bringing me things back from New York, London, Paris, you name it. There is so much I've just never worn."

"He is certainly an avid collector!" observed Steph.

"Justin is a wonderful man. We have fun together, do great things together, but we still have our own lives, which gives me real freedom for me to be who I am and allows Justin his life too."

"Sounds ideal." agreed Noella.

"It is!" she confirmed in grateful tone. "Ok ladies! Now for a bit of fun! Pick a costume and try it on!"

"What?" questioned Prue in surprise.

"You heard me! Find a costume that you like and put it on. Let's have some fun!"

"Great!" exclaimed Jeanette as she made her way to the latex rack.

"What fun!" agreed Steph.

"Well, I'm not so sure I'm the dressing up type." admitted Prue.

"Come on Prue. Be a little adventurous. It'll be fun!" encouraged Jeanette.

"Yeah, come on Prue. Loosen up! You'll enjoy it!" added Steph

'Well alright." Prue agreed somewhat nervously as she made her way to the costume rack.

"How about you Noella?" asked Julia.

"I'm in! It looks like fun!" And she joined the others hunting through the large collection.

"Now if you find some lingerie or stockings which have the label still on it, keep it. It will help me thin the collection down a bit. I just have too much." announced Julia.

"Great!" declared Steph.

The room was soon full of feverish activity as they made their selections. Space in front of the mirror became a premium as they each held up prospective selections in front of themselves to see how they might look.

Soon Steph was squeezing into a tiny black latex lace-up mini dress. With some effort she pulled it over her full breasts.

"Can you lace me up?" she asked Julia, turning her back so Julia could tie up the back of the dress. Once the dress was secure she stood in front of the mirror and admired the result. The bodice of the dress just managed to tame her straining breasts. The shiny latex dress barely covered her nipples. The back of the dress was made with a deep v-cut that ended just as the latex curved over her tight butt. The lacing made a mesmerising diamond pattern across her nicely defined back.

"I like it!" announced Steph.

"It looks hot babe!" agreed Jeanette.

"Thanks! Now, stockings and shoes." And she went looking for the perfect matches.

Taking Steph's place in front was Prue, as she jiggled a figure hugging nurse's outfit over a white lacy bra and g-string. The bodice of the dress had a deep cleavage revealing V-cut. The dress finished at the top of her thighs so that the lace tops of her stockings showed. She slipped on tall pair of red diamante platform shoes and gazed up and down at the stunning figure she made.

"Well, look at you!." admired Noella as she too attempted to fit her ample breasts into a very sexy looking French maid outfit.

"Who would have thought I could look like this!" Prue observed.

"See. There is a sizzling seductress in you." chided Julia.

Prue laughed.

"It's crazy!" answered Prue."The men I know would die if I turned up like this!"

"You never know Prue. You should try it. Who knows what might happen!" advised Julia.

Still shaking her head, Prue gingerly balanced across the room to a table where the champagne was sitting. Picking up her glass, she took a deep swig.

Noella's black satin maid's outfit was equally eye-popping, with a deep scooped neck framing Noella's sizeable breasts; it had a lace apron in front which stopped just above the high hem line from which lace tulle underskirt peaked out. This revealed black suspenders that supported sheer black seamed stockings. Her feet were adorned by tall YSL black platform stilettos.

Noella turned and twisted in front of the mirror trying to look at herself from every angle.

"You look fantastic!" admired Julia. "No way you'd be cleaning the house in that outfit!"

Noella had to admit that she looked amazing and felt very sexy in this little outfit.

"Thank you!" replied Noella feeling just a little bit embarrassed at how overtly sexual the costume made her look and feel.

"I might, just might - have to borrow this one day." she advised Julia.

"Be my guest!" answered Julia as she put the finishing touches to her pink silk Playboy bunny outfit. Its revealing bodice and high cut thigh lines accentuated a body that was very taut for a thirty nine year old. Curved bunny ears, bow tie, bunny tail, fishnet stockings and pink stilettos completed a very provocative look.

Sharing the mirror in a totally contrasting look was Jeanette. She had made her selection from the S&M rack and looked totally menacing in a leather corset with matching leather briefs. The corset had suspenders which supported fishnet stockings. She also wore patent leather thigh high boots and leather elbow length gloves on her hands in which she held a riding crop which she smacked into her free hand creating a nasty smacking sound that reverberated through the room.

"You look totally menacing" observed Julia.

"Why thank you." Jeanette replied. "I love it!" And she smacked the whip into her hand once again.

"And Julia, you look positively sexy as a Playboy bunny" commented Jeanette.

"Why thank you. It's one of my favourites!"

The other three joined them at the mirror.

"Well what do you think ladies?" Julia asked.

"Awesome." replied Jeanette, cracking the whip in her hand once again.

"I love this!" answered Steph. "I think I want to wear it to a club. Might just create a big stir!"

"Feel free." said Julia generously.

"I'm shocked!" offered Prue, still not being able to reconcile the way she looked. "Who would have thought."

The others laughed.

"I haven't felt this sexy in a long time." revealed Noella. "I just have to find a man now."

Once again they all laughed.

"If you go out on the street looking like that, it won't take too long!" advised Jeanette.

"I think we look amazing! And see Prue, how much fun it is!" announced Julia.

"Yes it's been fun." agreed Prue.

The others all agreed it had been great.

"Now come downstairs. I want to take some photos."

With champagne glasses and bottles in hand they all went stairs to the lounge and whilst Julia rummaged in a drawer for her camera, the others helped themselves to the remainder of the afternoon tea.

Julia soon came back with a camera and another bottle of champagne and proceeded to top up everyone's glasses.

"Ok ladies. Everyone stand in front of the fire place and I'll take some shots."

They all dutifully gathered in front of the fireplace. It made a most interesting sight as a sexy nurse, French maid, dominatrix and latex clad babe all bunched together.

"You all look amazing. Now say SEX!"

"SEX!!!" They all called and Julia snapped a pic and looked at the result on the camera's screen.

"Ok. Let's do a couple more, but a bit more sass this time ladies."

This command resulted in thrust breasts, exposed thighs and pouted lips as the photos became evermore suggestive.

"Ok Julia. Give me the camera and I'll take some shots of you and the girls." ordered Prue.

"Alright" And with that, Julia took her place in the group and the giggles and laughter reached a crescendo. Prue soon gave the camera to Noella and then the others took turns to take shots. Julia finally reclaimed the camera.

"Would you like to see them now?" To which they all replied in the affirmative.

"Alright just let me turn the TV on and I'll plug the camera in. You know, I'm quite the Geek!" They all laughed at the prospect of the gorgeous Playboy Bunny being a Geek!

Soon the first picture appeared on the screen and the room filled with shrieks of delight.

"Can you believe that!" yelled Steph at the screen filled with plunging necklines and shapely legs.

"No I can't." replied Prue as she began to shake her head once more.

"Wow!" gasped Noella as she couldn't believe that she was the sexy maid on the screen.

"Can you send them too me for my Facebook page" asked Jeanette. "they'll cause a stir!"

"Sure" replied Julia. "I'll have to put some up on mine too."

Noella wasn't sure she was brave enough to post them to her page, especially considering that she was "friends" with all three of her kids and Prue was certainly not anticipating posting them to hers.

As they clicked through the photos the laughs and hoots of joy became louder until they finally reached the end.

"That's it ladies." advised Julia. "That was great fun!"

They all agreed it was.

"Can we watch the hot walks now?" asked Steph.

"Don't you think you've had enough?" replied Julia.

"No way! We're just starting to party!" announced Jeanette.

"Ok! Hot walks it is!" and she began searching in a drawer next to the TV for a disc.

"What are 'hot walks'?" asked Noella innocently.

"It's all Jeanette's fault" blurted Steph. "She made up these rules about men and life because she wasn't having any fun."

"So!" replied Jeanette.

"And the first rule is?" asked Prue

"Always be hot!" answered Jeanette defiantly.

"Always be hot?" replied Noella, looking more than a little confused.

"There was the woman I met at a function." began Jeanette. "She always looked impeccable. Great dress, great shoes, great hair and everybody buzzed around her and I asked how she did it. She said always tried to look "hot". She said it made her feel great. At this point I was feeling dreary and unattractive. So I decided that my first rule would be "always be hot"!

"Did it make a difference?" asked Prue.

"Absolutely! I spruced up the wardrobe. I bought some sassy new shoes and had a new hair cut and I felt great! People noticed me again. I won some new clients and the world was good!"

"Wow!" exclaimed Noella. "It's a bit like me. After I split with Damien I went and bought a whole new wardrobe. It was certainly therapeutic for me."

"But Jeanette being Jeanette she couldn't leave it there, could you?" added Steph.

"Well no." admitted Jeanette.

"She had to ramp it up to the extreme."

"Yeah. I am an extreme kinda girl! I wanted to see where it could lead me."

"So one Saturday she went wild with it." confirmed Steph.

"Wild?" queried Noella.

"Yeah wild it was! I had bought this black skin tight dress. To tell you the truth it's probably a little small but it was perfect for this."

"Yeah. All you could see was boobs and legs." observed Steph.

"That's a little harsh, don't you think." said Jeanette with the slight hint of a sulk in her voice.

"Well that's all I could see." laughed Steph.

"Ok. Ok. It didn't hide too much." admitted Jeanette as she joined in the laughter.

"She wore stockings and because the skirt was so short you could see the lace tops. As well, she wore these enormous black heels that made her about 6' 3". She looked the original 'glamazon'." declared Steph.

"I looked amazing!" confirmed Jeanette with not a bit of modesty.

"So what happened?" asked Noella.

"Well we went to the supermarket, I had a video camera hidden in my handbag and this is what happened. You're on Julia." replied Steph.

"Ok Steph,. Here we go." Julia pressed play on the video recorder.

At first there was a flicker and then there was a shot of Jeanette sitting in a red car with the door open. The length of her shapely legs highlighted by the shear black stockings, as she swivelled to place the towering black heels on the pavement. Dipping her head under the roof of the car, she stood, revealing an almost erotic effect.

"Wow! You look awesome Nette! So sexy!" exclaimed Steph's voice in the background. "How do you feel?"

"A bit nervous. But ready!"

"My goodness you look amazing!" commented Prue.

"Wow! You do look hot!" agreed Noella.

"Thanks." replied Jeanette.

The video continued. Jeanette began to walk across the car park. Steph capturing her elegant stride and delightful sway of her hips. The mayhem this caused was almost instantaneous. There was a screeching of brakes and a blaring of horns. The camera swung to show a man in a SUV with his head hanging out the window, his gaze fixed on Jeanette's shapely hips as she made her way across the car park. There was a lot of screaming and yelling from other drivers, which he totally ignored as he was engrossed on Jeanette's sexy walk. You could hear Steph chuckling in the background, at the chaos Jeanette had unleashed.

The video then cut to inside the supermarket. Heads swivelled everywhere as Jeanette's seductive figure meandered through the supermarket. Men's necks craned and strained as they searched for a better view, their eyes popping off their stalks. Little old ladies and mothers with babies tittered as Jeanette's curvaceous breasts, slender legs and tight buttocks sauntered past. It was like Moses parting the seas, as a path through the customers opened in front of her.

She made her way to aisle nine where there was a young man in a supermarket uniform. As she approached the young man he didn't know where to look, as the towering Jeanette made her way to where he stood.

"Excuse me." she asked as he turned a bright shade of red. "Do you know where I can find the condoms?"

I..I...I...Aisle.....t..t..t..ten." He stammered as he tried to lift his eyes from Jeanette's deep cleavage.

They all burst out laughing at this hilarious moment.

"Why thank you young man." replied Jeanette as she headed for aisle 10, the young man's eyes tracking her every step.

Finding the condoms in aisle 10, Jeanette selected the largest box. She could feel naked stares of disapproval from the other women in the aisle.