Dressed To Kill Ch. 10

Story Info
A friend comes to help and it all gets a little wild.
4.9k words
4.77
11.2k
1
0

Part 10 of the 17 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 10/31/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sunday was a blur. Noella peeked out from underneath the doona sometime after noon, Harji's "Terminator" seemingly having done it's damage, aided by numerous glasses of champagne that Josh expertly poured for her, ensuring her glass was constantly full. Great sex also played it's part in sapping her body of all it's energy. She shook her head.

Fuck! That was nothing like I've done before! My God it was hot!.....and a little bit scary! Tick orgy off the bucket list!

She shook her head as she made her way gingerly downstairs wrapped in a white bath robe, her head a little blurry, but it was not a throbbing hangover that she detested so. Reaching the kitchen her first and most critical task was to turn on her beloved espresso machine. Soon it was doing its magic, whirring away as it dispensed its amazing dark liquid with its velvety crema. Noella started with her own version of a Macciato. A triple shot of espresso topped with a small cap of frothy milky.

At first it kicked like a mule but after the third sip she could feel the life giving caffeine sparking energy into her sluggish body. As she began to feel a little better she made herself a mushroom omelette. It wasn't long before she was hungrily eating the fluffy and delicious meal, accompanied by a little less aggressive mug of coffee.

As she munched away she took the time to check the messages she found one that Sarah had sent her earlier in the morning.

"Hi Mum. Lachie took me 2 C Lady Gaga last nite! Awesome!!!!!!!!!! Luv Sarah!"

Noella replied.

"Fantastic!"

There was another message. This time from Marcus.

"Can I come and c u? Dad is giving me the shits!!!!"

She quickly tapped an answer.

"Am home. U can come anytime."

Christ! What has Damien done now?

It wasn't going to be long before she found out as her phone beeped, indicating a message from Marcus..

"C u in an hour."

She keyed.

"Ok"

Better get my arse into gear.

She quickly packed her dishes into the dishwasher and headed upstairs to have a shower and get dressed. When Marcus rang the door she was casually dressed in slim cut jeans, her favourite band T-shirt she got at a U2 concert and red sparkly flats.

When she opened the door Marcus was standing in camo shorts. He always wore camo shorts! No matter the weather, it was always and a T-shirt, today's with embossed with LMFAO and well worn Converse trainers on his feet. His hair was all messed but not through using "product". It was the product of stress and lack of sleep.

"Hi gorgeous!" she exclaimed as she wrapped him in one of those excruciating mother hugs which all sons dread.

"Hi Mum." he offered as he gave her a half embarrassed peck on the cheek.

"Come in and I'll make you tea. What's you favourite?" she asked, knowing that unlike her, Marcus's beverage of choice was tea.

"Sure. You got peppermint?"

'Peppermint tea I have."

Soon they were sitting at the kitchen counter, Marcus with his peppermint tea and Noella yet another cup of coffee. She'd lost count of how many cups she'd drunk. She also put out a plate of cup cakes which Marcus began devouring feverishly.

"Are you OK?" she asked in a concerned tone.

"No." he replied with obvious hurt in his voice. "Dad's giving me the fucking shits!.....Sorry for the language Mum."

"That's OK darling. Why is he giving you the shits?"

"Well......" he hesitated. "you're not supposed to know this, but he some how managed to get you removed as a trustee of our trust and he made me trustee instead."

"What the...!!!!!!!" she exclaimed, steam almost coming from her ears. "Why didn't you tell me?"

"I didn't think it was that important. But..,,"

"Marcus. It's important!"

"Yes I know now, But now...now....he's asking me every second day to sign papers so he can take money out of the trust. And not little amounts! He wants hundreds of thousands of dollars!"

"Whoa!"

"I keep telling him it's not his money."

"That's right!"

"But he keeps saying he's going to make even more."

"You've done a great job darling.... but you should've told me sooner."

"Yeah. But you ring him and he gets really pissed and he get's all shitty and then life's just not worth living!"

"Sorry...."

"I didn't think it would make any difference and would keep the peace. But now.....now he's getting really aggressive about transferring this money and tells me I'm ruining his plans. I kept telling him the money wasn't his. That it was for Sarah, Emily and me. Yesterday he told me I was too young and stupid to know anything and that I had to sign the papers. But I pissed off whilst he went to get them and I haven't been home since. I stayed at Johnno's house last night."

"That was a smart thing to do."

"Except he's texting me every half an hour."

"So what would you like me to do?"

"I don't know......if you ring him he'll go ape shit."

"Can you stay at Johnno's tonight.....or do you want to stay here?"

"I think it would be better if I stay at Johnno's... if he found me staying here it would be World War 3!"

"OK .Stay at Johnno's tonight and I'll talk to Steve about him ringing Dad or writing him a letter. Would you be happy with that, that Steve will be your lawyer.

"That might still be like you taking over. Do you think Steve could get another lawyer he knows to do it."

"I'm sure we could do that."

"Thanks Mum." he said with his mouth full as he devoured the last cup cake.

"I'm proud of you Marcus. Your Dad can be very driven and won't stop until he gets what he wants. So you need to continue to be strong. Can you do that?"

"Sure. I just think he's being totally out of line."

"You're right. There must but something going on for him to be so keen to get hold of the trust money."

"I've heard him a couple of times talking about money but I couldn't work out exactly what was being said."

"OK hang in there and we'll sort it out,"

Just as she said that Marcus's phone hummed, indicating that he had just received a message. Marcus checked the screen.

"Dad!"

"Where r u! U need to come home now!"

"See!"

"Ok. Well just tell him that you're at a party and can't drive because you've been drinking and that you'll be home tomorrow. OK?"

"OK!"

Marcus busily thumbed a message on his phone back to Damien.

''I'll let you know when I've spoken to Steve."

"Thanks Mum. You're Ace! I'll head back to Johnno's now."

Marcus's phone sounded the arrival of another message. He checked the screen.

"Dad." he announced.

"be home by 10."

Marcus read the message out to Noella.

"What do I do?"

"Nothing for now. You ring me in the morning. OK?"

"OK."

As they stood in the foyer, Marcus at 6' 3" towered over her 5'8" frame. She reached up to plant a kiss on the cheek.

"Stay cool babe and we'll be fine."

"You're the best Mum!"

"I know!" she said with a high pitched laugh and she released her darling son back into the uncertainty of the big wide world.

As she heard Marcus's car disappear up the street she headed for the liquor cabinet in the kitchen, looking to make friends again with that magic bottle of "Johnny Blue". Reaching to the back of the cabinet she found the beautiful bottle. Lifting it from the counter she put it up to the light.

"Shit! Nearly empty!"

She bent down to the storage cupboard under the cabinet.

"Yes! I knew I stole two from Damien!"

Finding her favourite Waterford tumbler she slopped a good measure into the cut crystal glass, then clinked in a handful of ice cubes.

As the first sip of scotch stung her mouth she felt anger surge through body.

"Fuck!" she screamed. "Fuck!.....Fuck you Damien! Fuck you! ........Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!"

Suddenly the doorbell rang. Noella was surprised by the unexpected sound. Putting the scotch down she went to the front door and opened it. Standing there was Julia. Pink singlet top and elasticised mini skirt that was stretched over her tight arse and even for a quick visit to a neighbour her her feet were adorned by hot pink stilettos. Her strawberry red hair was a little wild and fluffed indicating that she had come over in hurry.

"Are you OK honey?"

"Hi Julia. I'm fine. I guess I must have made a bit of noise? "

"You sure did!" Confirmed Julia as they stood in the foyer.

"Sorry. Come in."

"That would be lovely."

"It's just my shit head ex-husband again. Come into the kitchen and I'll get you a drink."

Julia opted for champagne over scotch and so Noella popped a bottle of Non-vintage Moet, splashing the foaming bubbles into a Waterford flute before topping up her tumbler. They settled on the redleather couch in the family room.

"Do you want to tell me about it?" Julia asked in a concerned voice.

"There's not that much to tell. Damien somehow had me removed as a trustee of the kids family trust which has a lazy $2 million in it."

"Wow! That sucks!"

"It does! And he's made our son Marcus trustee instead and has been putting a whole lot of pressure on him to sign papers so that he can withdraw large amounts of money."

"What a bastard!"

"Yep! A bastard he is! To Marcus's credit, he's stood up to him and told him no. The problem is Damien's winding up the pressure, as he is want to do and its finally got too much for Marcus. He's come and asked for help this afternoon."

"No wonder you were swearing!"

"Yes I'm fucking pissed off!."

"What are you going to do?"

"I've got to ring Steve, the lawyer I work for and ask him to help Marcus."

"Sounds like a start. Is there anything I can do." asked as she reached across and put her hand on Julia's knee. "I still think about that night with the three of us...... It was amazing!"

Noella was surprised by Julia's approach.

"It was certainly an amazing experience!"

"Maybe it's time for another." Julia announced as she lent across to plant her lips on Noella's.

Noella balked.

"I don't know whether that's a good idea. I made a decision a while a back to be open to life's experiences. But after one of my first experiences I also decided I wanted to be in control.... and... this just feels like it's a little wild."

"Wild is good!" grinned Julia as she again tried to kiss Noella.

Should I do this?

Noella's resistance was now minimal, their lips touching causing a surge of passion to fill her body. Their tongues tangled as passion began to fill Noella's body.

God I never thought I'd be making love to a woman!

Julia's hand began to search out Noella's breasts through her U2 T-shirt.

'You have the greatest breasts." sighed Julia as she worked to her hands under the T-shirt and freed Noella's beautiful orbs from her bra. Just as she managed to grasp the left nipple between her thumb and forefinger they were disturbed a chiming sound.

"Shit!" they both exclaimed looking at each other.

"It's the bloody doorbell!" observed Noella as she stood trying to put her breast back inside her bra. She pulled her clothing in various directions so that everything was in its right place.

As she arrived at the door she paused for a moment to check herself in the mirror.

Yep! Looking good.

She stepped up and opened the door.

"Hi beautiful woman!"

It was Mark.

"Fuck!" She exclaimed.

"Well if that's how you feel I'll go!"

"No Mark! Don't go! You just caught me by surprise! Come in! Come in!"

"Ok." he relented as he entered the door and planted a firm kiss on her lips and wrapped her in his bear like arms. Noella flailed a little as she tried to break free.

"Hhmm." Julia cleared her throat as she stood in the living room.

"Oh you have company." exclaimed Mark feeling a little embarrassed.

"Do you remember Julia from when we rescued you from the delightful Jennifer?" she asked as shepherded him into the living room.

"How could I forget the amazing red hair!' he replied as he offered his hand to Julia which she promptly ignored and she stepped up and reaching out with right hand, she placed it hand at the back of his head, pulling his mouth to hers. She voraciously attacked his sensuous lips, their tongues twisted in a passionate knot.

"Wow!" he exclaimed as Julia released him from their embrace. "Well I never!"

"Very tasty!" proclaimed Julia as she ran her hand down the length of Mark's torso before exploring his crutch through his trouser.

"Shit Julia! Your incorrigible!" declared Noella.

"I just know an opportunity when I see one" she said as she rubbed her hand up and down Marks;' crotch. "You like that don't you Mark?"

"Sure! I always love having a beautiful woman playing with my cock."

"So are going to let me do all the "hard" work?" Julia asked, staring at Noella.

"Very funny! You seem to know what your doing."

"She certainly does!" agreed Mark with a smile on his face.

Noella took a step towards Julia and planted her lips on Julia's.

"Whoa! That's not what I was expecting." he declared.

Noella released her bond with Julia's mouth.

"Do you want some too?" she asked.

"Of course!" he responded.

Noella gently attached her lips too his, enjoying the the texture of their rippled surface.

"Mmm. I forgot how good you taste." she revealed as she joined Julia in massaging the rather pronounce bulge in Mark's pants. Again she found Julia's lips and enjoyed the contrast in the sensation, as they again tantalised each other with darting movements of their tongues.

"You like watching?" asked Julia.

"How can you tell?" he asked.

"Your dick just went super hard!" Julia laughed. "Maybe we should just let you watch us kiss?"

"That would be like torture!"

"We couldn't do that to him Julia. I think he deserves a little fun." interjected Noella.

"I agree!" and in a flash she had freed his rather substantial pole from his trousers.

"Nice one!" she observed as slowly slid her hand alone it's length.

"It is a nice size!" agreed Noella as if she was talking about a recently caught fish.

"Are you two going to stand their and talk all night?"

"Patience my dear." advised Julia as she continued to admire Mark's beast of a cock.

"It's big enough to have a banquet!" Noella laughed. "Are we going to share?"

"Of course. You want first helping?"

"No you go first."

Not needing any further encouragement Julia fell to her knees. Taking Mark's rod firmly in hand at the base she rolled her tongue over the tip.

"Oooooooooooooooh." Mark groan. "You've done this before?"

"A couple of times." she giggled as swooped down on the whole thing, before developing a slow piston like action. Not wanting to be left out, Noella again applied her mouth to Marks, their tongues meshing in a passionate kiss, whilst he searched the front of her T-shirt to fondle the round mounds that were her breasts. Sensing that Mark wanted more than a mere feel, Noella relinquished their kiss for a short moment to pull her t- shirt over head, then reached behind to release her bra.

"Is this what you want?" she asked as her beautifully orbed breasts swayed as if in the breeze.

"They're incredible!" he replied as cupped her right breast from underneath as he traced the edge of nipple with his tongue.

"Mmmm." she groaned. "I love that."

He continued to outline the edge of her nipple a number of times before flicking the tip of her nipple.

"Oh yes." she sighed as the nipple stood hard and proud.

"Would you like me lick the other one?"

"Definitely." she replied, shifting her torso so that Mark could get access to her other breast. He diligently worked the left nipple which quickly hardened.

That is so good!.

"Do you want some of this?" questioned Julia as she took a break from feasting on Mark's cock.

"Definitely!" exclaimed Noella as she loosened Marks grip on her nipple. Deftly she slid off her flats then unzipped her jeans which she quickly slid off, leaving her dressed only her sheer French knickers.

This seemed to indicate to Julia that she should also shed her clothing. Quickly she removed her bra and G-string, leaving only her tall pink heels. As they stood there naked, Julia cupped one of Noella's arse cheek, pulling her towards her where she gently kissed Noella before taking her turn to devour Noella's gorgeous tits.

Noella drifted off into a zone of pleasure as Julia lovingly consumed her full breasts.

"Fuck Julia!" she groaned as she enjoyed the velvety texture of her tongue, as it slid over her skin. Responding to this delightful attention, she slid her hand down Julia's flat stomach to the place of her sex, gliding her hand between her legs, searching out her clitoris with her forefinger. She then gently slid it between Julia's lips which were moist from pleasure.

"Oh Noella................shit!"

"There you two go again!" whinged Mark as he stood their with a very rigid pole.

"Oh poor Marky!" responded Noella. "Feeling left out are we? Let me do something about that."

Removing her finger from its busy work, she clasped Julia's inside leg and gently guided her outwards and sideways so that she had the beautiful body of Mark to her side and Julia a little to the front and side. Gently she removed Julia's pursed lips from her nipple.

"I was enjoying that?" sighed Julia

"So was I." admitted Noella as she bent to kneel on the floor, her mouth now "cock high" to Mark's engorged penis so to speak. She also had Julia's sweet pussy within easy reach and again she began to titillate Julia's clit.

"Yes! That's good." Julia cried.

Now she grasped Mark's rigid dick with other hand.

"My friend." she murmured as she slid her mouth over and down his cock in one smooth and easy motion.

"My God Noella! I'd forgotten how good you are." he admitted.

"Thank you." she mumbled over his cock.

She grasped his balls, cupping them gently in her palm, whilst she slurped on his thick meat, maintaining a steady rhythm on Julia's clit.

That's what I call multi-skilling!

Julia and Mark's noises of enjoyment began to fill the room.

"Jesus!" Julia cursed. "I need cock!'

"I think you should have this one" advised Noella as she gave it a gentle stroke.

"Yes! I want it now!"

"It's yours!" confirmed Noella as she stood to her feet giving Mark a powerful kiss that almost bruised his lips. Turning she passionately locked lips with Julia as she took a strong grip of Mark's dick.

"Come with me 'big boy'." she commanded, leading him like a dog on a leash, maintaining her firm grasp on his penis. She walked him across to the end of the room like a puppy on a leash to where the red leather couch stood, fronted by a solid marble coffee. Julia followed, cheekily giving his butt a gentle tweak. Noella thought the coffee table was a bit ostentatious but she loved its texture.

As they reached the table she gave Mark a firm command

"Sit!" It was as if they were at puppy school.

"I'm not a dog!" he objected.

'Maybe. But I've got hold of your dick."

"That you have." he admitted, sitting obediently on the end of the table.

"That's what I call control!" laughed Julia.

"Now lie down." commanded Noella, still playing puppy master.

"Why?"

"You'll see!" she said as she pushed his shoulders backwards, so now he was lying on the coffee table with his butt on the edge of the table and his feet planted on the floor. She gave his cock another gentle stroke.

"It's all yours." she said to Julia.

"Great." eagerly replied Julia, as she stepped up to to the coffee table. She planted her left pink shoe on the floor next to the table and stepped over Mark's towering cock to plant her right shoe on the table. Taking hold of the tip of Mark's rigid rod, she gently bent her knees so that her womanhood was delicately connecting with Mark's cock. Slowly she flexed her knees further so that she glided down the dick in one smooth motion.

12