Dressed to Tease

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ArtDe
ArtDe
3 Followers

Then she stops and I get Jean and she then places her lips on my penis and slides her vagina over to my mouth, and "what the hell?" This one is naked too and I am almost sure they switched places. I am now confused! It smells and taste like Halley. I lick as if there was no tomorrow and give whom ever an earth shattering orgasms. I can feel my penis starting to swell and that inner feeling a man gets when your hormones take over. I exploded my cum into a very wet welcoming sucking mouth. I hear what sounds like Halley's voice moaning to a trembling orgasm. We all lie still for a while embraced. Halley and Jean roll us over so I am facing down on the bed with Jim on top of me.

Jean asks me, "Is Jim to heavy? I said, "No, not yet!" Now Jean stands over Jim and lowers her wet vagina down on to Jim's very erect penis. She slides up and down on Jim until he really explodes in side of her. Jean lifts off Jim and I can hear her lick him clean (Jean is very neat). They remove our blindfolds and I am shocked to find Jean's vagina naked.

I say to Jean, "So that's why I couldn't tell whom I was licking, you two are so tricky!" Jean said they found a beauty Salon that did laser hair removal and they took me right away. Then Halley and I found a sex shop where we bought the blindfolds and silk ropes.

We all got in the hot tub relaxing our tired rubber bodies. We talked about how strange and exciting the whole experience has been and the feeling of being blindfolded.

Jim said. "He really enjoyed it" and, "I said I also loved it." Halley said, "So what are we doing tomorrow?" I said, "I have a wonderful idea." I read in the booklet left on our table that we can rent boats to take out on the Bay for the day.

Jean said, "You mean a small row boat?" I laughed and said, "No, a large curser that would hold eight". I read that there are caterers that will put together food and drinks for the day. They all loved the idea and told me to do it. So I called and reserved the boat for us and we have to be there at 10:00 AM. They made all the arrangements with the caterers for us.

Halley said, "I know we are going to be meeting Jackey and her man at 6:30 at the bar but what if we invited them to join us", after all you said, "The boat holds eight".

Jean said, "That's a wonderful idea!" I said, "I will call her at the bar now. I rang the desk and asked to be connected to the bar and a man answered. I asked for Jackey and he said, "She was done for the night but might still be here, maybe in the kitchen getting a bit". So he transferred me to the kitchen.

A woman answered "Hello kitchen" and I asked for Jackey. Jackey came to the phone and said, "Hello".

I said, "Hi Jackey this is Art, we all want to invite you and your man to join us for a day of boating on the Bay." I told Jackey we rented a beautiful large boat for the day and we would love to have you both join us.

Jackey said, "She said, "She is so touched that we invited them". I will be happy to join you and I will have to ask Josh if can get the day off.

Jackey said, "If Josh couldn't make it, would we mind if she came alone?

I said, "We would love for you be with us alone or with Josh". Jackey said, "In all the years she has worked at the hotel we were first to invite her to do anything", she sounded a little teary eyed.

I hung up and said, "We have a party planned for tomorrow!"

ArtDe
ArtDe
3 Followers
12