Dressed to the Nines

Story Info
Conservative wife agrees to a memorable anniversary present.
2.3k words
101.4k
32
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Los06
Los06
11 Followers

There comes a time in every marriage where the traditional anniversary gifts of flowers, chocolates, and jewelry lose their luster. I had purchased all these for my wife Jessica several times over. It was on our 9th anniversary that we discussed a different sort of commemoration.

My wife is a brunette with shoulder length hair. She's 5'4 and most would say her best asset is her bottom. She has a beautifully rounded, curvy shape that drives men of all sorts wild. While well protected when I'm around, Jessica has told me stories about catcalls and aggression from men simply walking down the street in broad daylight, wearing clothing as conservative as a knee-length skirt and a form-fitting top. That is the sort of body I have been privilege to for nearly a decade.

I have no interest in other women, though I have a healthy sexual appetite and am game for almost anything in the sack. Jessica and I have tried innumerable positions, some to great success and others that only seem to work in illustrated editions of the Kama Sutra.

I do; however, find the idea of Jessica and another man highly appealing. For me, the man is not there to titillate me, but to greatly titillate my wife. The turn on is having her be intimate while I watch, something that I can only fully do when I am not in the middle of it, so to speak.

After using this fantasy in our pillow talk several times, I brought up the idea of a ménage à trois. After discussing the issues of health and privacy, I found ways to overcome all her objections. We would only consider men who were non-locals to our area of California. Because our beach town is frequented by tourists throughout the year, this is extremely easy to do. To alleviate her concerns about health, we would ask men for proof of good health from a recent doctor's visit as well as an HIV status no more than two weeks old. Although this eliminated many potential healthy people who don't bother to get checked, I would not gamble with my wife's health.

After a few weeks, we found two men who fit the bill. Both were interested in brunette married brunette women between 30 and 40. They guys looked similar, olive-skinned, medium height and build. Peter was of Greek ancestry and claimed to be in publishing. James was Italian-American and the owner of a small construction company in the northeast. Most importantly, they would both be in town around the time of our anniversary.

For privacy's sake, we would never open up our home to strangers, much less people that come from the internet. However, there is nothing wrong with meeting up at a nice hotel and seeing how things go from there. This hotel was 20 minutes from our home, but very swanky. It had a four-star restaurant that was extraordinary popular, reservations required. There were two hotel bars, one solely for high-end guests and the other open to the public.

The hotel boasted private beach access as well as indoor and outdoor pool areas. It was the finest hotel either of us had ever stayed in-$400 per night, off season.

The most vital part for this working is that my wife had to have chemistry with the man. If that didn't happen, there would be no bedtime activities beyond the two of us. My wife is not a drinker, but she enjoys a Rum & Coke on occasion. She would meet Peter at the hotel bar and see where the conversation led them. I was to wait upstairs in the room, enjoying the king-size mattress and premium cable on an impressive flat screen.

My wife was waiting for a few minutes when Peter introduced himself with a warm smile and confident embrace. He smelled of Ralph Lauren and was a bit taller than she expected, but otherwise the photo from the internet did him justice. He had dark, wavy hair cut conservatively, like a banker. He had a prominently Roman nose and was clean-shaven. His Brooks Brothers suit was fitted and very dark navy. Peter dressed to the nines, as they used to say.

My wife and Peter talked briefly about their work. Neither had children and so that was the most important part of their lives. They also discussed music, my wife preferring Rock and Peter modern jazz. What impressed my wife was that Peter listened with full attention, never once checking out the scene at the bar or picking up his phone.

After an hour or so, my wife mentioned to Peter that she had a room upstairs with some alcohol. Peter was not a drinker, but thought he might come up for a nightcap. My wife asked if he minded that I would be there. This is where most men would get nervous and our anniversary plan hinged on a very specific type of guy: open, tolerant, social, but 100 % straight. Peter passed on all accounts.

When my wife and new friend Peter took the elevator to the hotel room, neither was the least bit drunk. I saw that they were comfortable as old friends, but offered to mix screwdrivers to make the evening interesting. The three of us downed two each, and I make them strong so we were all feeling the effects.

I put some music on from a smooth jazz station. Following a pause in conversation, I began to massage my wife's shoulders. She was very relaxed, but thought it would nice to remove her top. She half-covered herself up with an arm before lying on the bed on her stomach. Seeing my wife partially nude aroused Peter. He was obviously hard an unsure how to proceed.

Having discussed it with my wife many times, I knew what to do. "Peter, why don't you rub Jessica's feet for a while. She really likes that."

Peter did not require further encouragement. It turns out Peter was a decent masseuse, using very firm pressure to hit those points that drew slow moans out of anyone, most especially my wife.

For her, the allure of two men was in the sensation of being touched by many hands at once. I often stroke her body while I'm inside her. She loves this every time, but who can help but ponder whether four hands are better than two?

Peter took a short break from the message to use the bathroom. I saw it as the opportune time to remove my wife's skirt. Only a pair of black lace panties kept her from complete nudity.

My wife loves head and I know just how to tease her. Licking the outside of her panty line and along her upper thigh and stomach gets her going. When Peter came back he went to her feet. Now Jessica was feeling my tongue roll softly everywhere except her vagina, and Peter was giving her a first class foot rub. My technique was to make her so hot by teasing her panties would be noticeably wet. At this point, the time for foreplay is over.

I blindfolded Jessica and removed her panties. She was wet and her hips rocking up and down without any stimulation. Peter had been rubbing her feet for a good fifteen minutes. His patience would be rewarded.

I motioned for him to take my place. He removed his shirt, plans, and boxers. Now everything was set. Peter was rock hard and hung, close to eight inches and very thick. He rubbed his shaft over and around Jessica's clit, prompting her to gyrate with great vigor.

Peter drew this out for a few minutes, but for Jessica and me it seemed like much longer. I was enjoying the scenery, fondling myself through my briefs, not ready to take them off just yet.

Jessica and I knew each other's bodies very well. I have no doubt she sensed that it was Peter and not me on top of her. She was more excited than usual, her breathing coming in quick gasps.

Peter put the tip inside her. Jessica's mouth opened in a perfect 'o,' she was more than ready.

"Come inside me." Peter pulled out slowly and then again inserted the tip of his dick in my wife. Her pussy was very wet and although he was large, I'm sure he could have slipped inside of her with ease. It took tremendous control for him to restrain himself.

Quite unexpectedly, Peter entered my wife completely.

"Oh!"

Jessica met him half way, and greedily clamped around his dick to prevent his withdrawing completely. She wanted him hard and fast.

My wife's pussy was getting all the stimulation she could handle, but I thought there were other things that needed doing. My wife's breasts are sensitive during sex. She loves to have her nipples pulled and sucked, particularly when I'm inside her.

It's hard to maintain focus when a man is inside of a woman. An advantage of having two men is that multiple things can be done well at the same time. I licked around her arm, breast, and neck and then spent a lot of time on her areola. Peter was fucking her like a champ, and the moaning was increasing big time.

She would call out his name "Peeeter. Don't stop. Oh, don't stop" without any embarrassment. The room smelled of sex and everything was getting extremely intense. I used my teeth to tug at her nipples, my wife loved this and she was building up to orgasm.

Peter was thrusting so hard the bed was shaking and the headboard banging against the wall. My wife was very close to cumming. Peter had tremendous staying power, it was nearly 20 minutes since he first entered her and he showed no sign of slowing down.

I pulled on both my wife's breasts as she was about to cum, something I knew that increased her pleasure. She came long and hard, her pussy clenching Peter's cock rhythmically for nearly a minute.

After she came, Peter resumed his thrusts, alternating from shallow entry to going all the way. I had an idea that after he came it would be my turn, but Jessica said something that makes me smile to this very day.

"I'm going on my side. Tom, come in me from behind."

My wife and I never talked about double penetration, but it's something that I always thought would be interesting. Peter exited my wife's pussy and adjusted his positioning so she could move to her side, facing him. He entered her easily, but I was behind and wanted to try something.

Instead of anal, I wanted to see what would happen if two cocks fucked my wife at the same time. It would be a very tight squeeze, but if ever there were a time to try, it was at that moment.

When Peter's cock was all the way in, it was difficult for me to enter. It was only when he had just the tip inside my wife that I could make my way in. I could tell from her panting that Jessica was loving the way two cocks felt. Her pussy was extremely taut with two cocks stretching it to the max. She ordered us both to come in all the way. I held myself in her as Peter edged his cock along my wife's pussy, already quite full with my own.

It took several seconds even when her pussy was very wet, but we made it work. For a moment, Peter and I were both inside my wife's pussy and nobody budged. Jessica remained still and then quite suddenly began rocking back and forth against us violently.

"This feels so good. Fuck me!"

Peter did most of the thrusting. I was happy just to feel the movement of his cock in and out of my wife's very wet pussy. Conventional wisdom says that a pussy accommodating two cocks must be loose, but Jessica was extremely tight and we all felt very keenly her pulsating pussy clenching both our cocks. She was moaning uncontrollably-the intensity of two cocks made her cum again quickly.

My wife's cum was all over the bed and my cock was very slick. I'm sure Peter felt it; he went back to fucking her very hard. I also began to thrust, while caressing my wife's breasts from the back.

My wife's second orgasm quickly led to a third. This time I would be unable to stop myself. I came hard and my wife's pussy was now filled with two cocks and copious amounts of cum. Peter felt the sensation of warm wetness and he added his own to the mix.

Most men lost their erection after cumming, but this has never been a problem for me. I continued fucking my wife after Peter withdrew his cock. My wife was so wet that each thrust came with a splash of our combined ejaculate, too much stay in her pussy.

The intensity of constant fucking from multiple men was not wearing out my wife. She was now screaming with each of my thrusts. It was a hard, fast fuck that led to her fourth and my second orgasm of the night.

Peter was worn out and just laid on the bed, watching us and catching his breath. I also took a breather. My wife was in heaven, smiling like a cat after a very good meal. The bed was very wet and we removed the comforter from underneath us.

My wife kissed Peter on the lips and tugged on his cock, as if to say thanks for a good time. Peter dressed himself and left, promising to come back anytime we asked.

My wife and I spoke about the experience for a long time. It was an unbelievable anniversary present for both of us, one we both hoped to repeat again soon.

Los06
Los06
11 Followers
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Wife's Unusual First Time Wife feels sorry for a younger guy she later fucks.in Loving Wives
Filling up Amy Devoted wife will do anything for hubby.in Loving Wives
The Seduction of My Wife He sets up his wife for a friend.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Shy Wife Fucks Stranger for Husband A modest wife enjoys fulfilling her husband's fantasies.in Loving Wives
Wife is Taken and Fucked at Party Sweet little Wife is taken in front of her husband.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories