Dressing Room

Story Info
Tia and her guy get wild in the department store.
719 words
3.74
56.5k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TiaRose
TiaRose
3 Followers

My name is TiaRose and I'd like to share with you some of my sexual experiences both fantasy and reality.

I am a 25 year old part-time student, I also work part-time in a Doctor's office. I have long brown hair and big brown eyes and I've been told a very nice smile. I enjoy working out and I have long lean legs. I am 5'7 130 lbs-36B 26 36.

My first story happened when I was 19. My lover and I were always so hot and horny, we couldn't keep our hands off each other. One afternoon I talked him into going shopping with me at a local department store. He sat bored while I tried clothes on and modeled for him. One outfit peeked his interest-a short little skirt and a silky blouse-he could see I had removed my bra and my nipples were strained against the soft fabric. I grinned at him and turned and headed for the dressing room.

Before I knew it, he slipped into the dressing room and he grinned at me. I could tell by the look in his eye what he wanted-what we both wanted. Licking my lips I stared into his eyes as he walked towards me-we meet in an explosive kiss.! Our tongues danced, as his hands found my soft breasts and he began kneading them. We heard a customer walk by and I giggled-he shushed me- by darting his tongue down my throat. I could feel myself growing damp and I was so hot for him as we kissed.

His hands lifted up my blouse and his bare hands teased my hard nipples, I was moaning into his mouth, mmmm ohhh-leaning into the wall-my hands fumbled for his hardness-I moaned as I felt it growing harder and harder. I unbuttoned his jeans and reached in and found his hardness-mmm he was hot and sooo hard. His hands lifted up my skirt, pushed my panties to the side, he found how damp I was-soaking his fingers-I let out a squeal as he thumbed my clit-he covered my mouth with his other hand.

We heard another customer walk-by talking-somehow the excitement of almost getting caught was a big turn-on. My hands massaged his member-still kissing-I was pressed against the wall-struggling to keep quiet. His expert fingers teasing my! swollen clit.

Leaving my mouth, he lowered his face to my cleavage and kissed my nipples-arching my back-closing my eyes-mmmm ohhhhh. He backed himself over to the small seat in the dressing room corner and sat down. His dick standing straight out-I felt myself flush with hotness as I looked at him, wanting to taste him. My mouth quickly found his throbbing hardness and with my greedy wet mouth, I engulfed his every inch. Leaning his head back closing his eyes-his hands rubbing my hair-as I let my mouth work the magic.

Teasing his head with my tongue-swirling my tongue around and around. Mmmm he tasted good-I knew I had to feel him inside me now! Standing up, I lowered my soaked panties down and swung my leg over him. Rubbing his dick against my pussy-letting my juices make him all shiny. Holding onto his base I lowered myself onto him-ohhhh yeaaaahhhhhhh I sat there for a minute and felt him fill me up-slowly I started to piston my ass up and down. He was grabbing my ass! pulling me up to him-burying my face in his neck I moaned as I rammed myself on his hard hot dick. His feet placed firmly on the ground he raised up to meet my every thrust.

I was so close to the edge-I could feel my pussy starting to pulse-grabbing his shoulders and burying my face in his chest-I came intensely-my entire body shook. I heard him groan as he pummeled into me with his upward stroke and I felt his body tense-I felt his hot load erupting inside me-uhhhhh. Collapsing onto his chest-I let out a loud sigh and I said "damn!" He laughed and said damn is right-I really like shopping with you! We quickly got dressed, I smoothed my hair as best I could and I walked out-he followed me in a couple minutes. As we left the store I could see a male clerk snickering. Hmmm did he know? ;>

TiaRose
TiaRose
3 Followers