Dressing Room Delight

Story Info
You fuck in a dressing room.
931 words
4.22
41.2k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I lay nestled in the crook of your arm breathing in hot, guilty air. I turn to my side and smile at you plaintively. I have scattered thoughts of regret and remorse but your confident smirk acts as a strong breeze and soon my head is empty.

My back is sweaty and gleams in the light when I sit up from the mattress. I shudder as you run your fingertips over my spine. My mind has already wandered back to dirty thoughts as I peer over my shoulder at your chiseled masculine form. New scenery is needed though... I tell you that I'd like you to come shopping with me, that I like having a male's input when looking for lingerie.

We dress and head to the mall. I grab your hand and lead you briskly to my favorite undergarment shop. Carefully I scan the aisles selecting a few delicate-looking bras and panties. You follow me around as I gather more lingerie and watch the fitting rooms. The attendant is absentminded and distractible and as soon as she walks away from her post we slip in.

I like these dressing rooms quite a bit: They're very ritzy looking and the doors go all the way to the floor, which is very important because it allows us to be somewhat discreet. My back turned to you, I slowly take off my cotton t-shirt. You notice that I didn't even bother to put a bra on to leave the house. I rectify that problem by grabbing a dainty pink lace number off of the hanger and hook it around my back. I rotate towards you, my breasts high and pale. Your approval is obvious as I gaze down at the front of your jeans.

That fiery lustful look is back in your eyes and I grab your pants by the belt loops and pull your hips onto mine. Our lips meet and I slide my tongue into your mouth, trying to lure yours out. When I succeed, I tease and suck on it while your hands cup and squeeze my firm young ass. Hastily, I unbutton your jeans and pull them to the lush carpeting. I slowly lower myself to the floor, brushing my breasts up against your newly exposed cock as my knees find the ground. My smooth tongue flicks the head of your dick, making it twitch. I look up at you and smile. Your reaction is exactly what I want: You smile back, grab my hair and force yourself into my velvety mouth.

One of my hands holds you in place while the other acts as an extension of my mouth. I twist my head and my hand in different directions, making you moan and you push me farther down your dick. A muffled choking noise escapes my throat and this satisfies you. Not only do you like it when I gag on your cock, you like it when I resist your attempts of putting your whole cock in my mouth. I suck on you hard; my cheeks are concave and rub over the shaft of your long dick as my tongue swirls around the head.

You pull me to my feet and unfasten my pants. I wiggle out of them and force you to run your fingers over my dripping pussy lips.

"Fuck me," I whisper exaltedly.

Forcefully, you push me up against the cold wall of the fitting room. You raise my right leg around your left hip and I wrap my arms around you as my left leg finds your other hip. You hold me up as you thrust your cock deep inside of me. You let me drop down a little and allow most of my weight to be supported by the wall. I moan quietly, trying to keep our inappropriate tryst silent. Secretly I hope a random person has their ear pressed to our shared barrier, listening to the stifled whimpers of pleasure.

Tightly, I hold you to me. My face is pressed into the curve of your neck as I bounce up and down your rigid dick. I lick the sweat from your jaw bone and kiss your ear lobe. The sticky flesh of my thighs indents under the pressure of your fingertips. I sigh heavily as your cock rubs at my gspot. My cunt constricts around you, giving you more resistance to push against.

I can feel you move through me. My heightened state of arousal allows me to feel every vein of yours pulsing in my cunt. Your cock swells with every second it spends deep inside of me. I feel your dick stretch and pull delicately at my tight pussy. Moans escape my throat as I feel you spasm and empty your hot sticky cum into my waiting pussy. Your orgasm is enough to push me over the edge. Redness spreads from my breasts to cheeks as I feel the hot sting of my orgasm push through. My cunt wraps snugly around your dick as it contracts and milks you of every last drop of cum.

We hold each other for a few moments after we've climaxed. I rest delicately in your arms, panting quietly. I look up into your almond eyes as I smile and giggle. Carefully, you let me lower my legs off of your hips. The carpet feels soft under my feet. For the second time that day, we get dressed. I leave the undergarments in the dressing room as I make sure our exit is safe. We dash out of the fitting rooms hand in hand.