Dressing Room Slut

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I moved to Yolanda's head and gave her my cock to suck once again. She opened her eyes and saw my prick standing thick and angry in front of her face. She dribbled and drooled around my cock, moaning loudly as the young guy upped his tempo as he fucked her. When I looked across at the group that was centred on the young girl, I could see that she was in a similar position to Yolanda, with Danny pumping his cock into her from behind, while Stefan and Nick both pushed their cocks at her mouth. She was gamely trying to take both men into her mouth at the same time, but eventually had to move her head between the two offered pricks, sucking one first before transferring her attention to the other stiff member.

The guys took it in turns to fuck the delightfully slutty blonde. Each of them getting behind her and sticking their hard dicks into her bejewelled cunt. She was really getting to enjoy by now, and I could plainly hear her cries and moans of pleasure.

'Oh God, boys,' she cried. 'Fuck your cocks into me. Come on, use my cunt, treat me like a slut, I fucking love it.'

Perhaps some of it was for her boyfriend's benefit. To make him realise that although he was fucking the lovely, mature Yolanda, she was getting her fill of cock. The blonde's words were too much for me; I had to have a go. I left Yolanda to the young guy and went over to the girl. She looked at me, her eyes heavy lidded with her approaching climax.

'Another big cock,' she groaned. 'Another one to fuck me.' She closed her eyes and bit her bottom lip. Her buttocks were rippling as Brian rammed hard at her from behind. Her hanging tits were bouncing forwards and back with the force of Brian's fucking.

Then she exploded with her orgasm. The girl squealed and writhed when she came, totally ignoring the three cocks that were being pressed against her cheeks. Her pretty pixie features were smeared by the pre cum that was leaking from the guys' cocks her cheeks, chin and even her forehead were covered with the stuff.

I picked the girl up when Brian slid his long length out of her body, sitting her gently back in the soft chair. I lifted her legs and held them wide apart; her cunt gaped at me all pink and soggy and I slid my cock into her feeling her hot centre close around me. She was slippery with the other guys' pre cum and her own arousal, and my cock squelched into her as I began to fuck.

The girl's boots swung uncontrolled as they hung in the air, her knees hooked around my arms, and I fucked into her hard and fast. The girl's breasts bounced wildly on her chest and I bent my head forward uncomfortably so I could suck on her pebble like nipples. I savoured the rubbery teats and soft breast flesh as I pumped into the girl's slippery opening, and I felt my arousal grow too much to control.

'Fuck... oh fuck...' I groaned. 'I'm sorry you witch... you're too fucking sexy... oh God.' My semen gushed from my prick and flooded the girl's cunt.

Her eyes opened wide when she felt me spitting my seed deep inside her. 'I can feel you doing it,' she squealed. 'I can feel it pumping.' She arched her back and pushed her body down on my twitching cock, forcing me deeper inside. Finally my cock stopped pumping and I pulled out of the girl, my shaft coated with thick goo that the friction from our fucking had created.

Instantly Stefan was at her. He pushed inside and began to fuck in a frenzy. Cum was oozing from the girl as Stefan invaded her body. I could see it dribbling down the crack of her arse when Stefan lifted her legs high in the same manner I had taken her. The girl was moaning, eyes closed and was shaking her blonde head from side to side.

She squealed loudly and Stefan gave a guttural grunt, obviously adding his load of spunk to mine. He moaned and pushed his prick hard into the girl, more stuff leaked from her around Stefan's shaft, and it trickled thickly down the girl's buttocks and stained the chair she was being well and truly fucked in. Yolanda had brought the girl's boyfriend over to see what the fuss was about. He boggled at the sight of his beautiful girl as Stefan climbed off her and he saw her inflamed, oozing pussy. 'Look at your little slut,' Yolanda whispered. 'Isn't she just gorgeous... look at that lovely spunk leaking out of her.

Yolanda knelt and lapped at the cum that was trickling out of the girl. She licked for a few seconds and then moved to kiss the girl with a mouthful of spunk. When she withdrew, both her face and the girl's were stained by mine and Stefan's offerings.

'Wank onto her boys,' Yolanda said lewdly. 'Cover her lovely tits with your jizz.'

Brian, Nick and Danny all laughed at Yolanda's instruction and moved close to the girl, wanking their hard cocks as they got close. The young guy moved behind Yolanda, and she bent at the waist slightly shoving her firm buttocks out at him, offering herself to his thick cock once more. He held her waist and Yolanda guided his hard cock back inside her own tight cunt.

'That's it lads, give her a face full,' Yolanda sighed as her young lover thrust roughly into her.

Brian and Nick came almost simultaneously. They both swore and arced thick gobs of spunk onto the girl's breasts and soft belly. More of the stuff spattered onto her skin, some of it gleaming wetly where it stained her black hold up stockings.

She sat wantonly, her inner thighs awash with the 2 earlier deposits, her breasts and stomach liberally covered too. Danny moved close and the girl reached out and took control of his prick. She wanked at him and very soon afterwards Danny's prick spat its load of gooey spunk. Danny's cum took the girl by surprise, hitting hit her flush in the face. Thick strings of his jizz clung to the girl's blonde hair, hung onto her flushed cheeks and stained the velvet of her gloves.

The picture of his girlfriend covered in other men's' spunk, and with more of the goo leaking out of her body, proved too much for the young guy. He grunted heavily before pumping deep into Yolanda's experienced quim, holding her hips and swearing as he pumped his ardour into her.

Yolanda cried out with delight when she felt him erupting inside her. 'Yeah baby, fill me up. That's a good boy, give it all to Yolanda,' she sighed deeply.

Yolanda moved quickly when the young man had pumped his last jet inside her. She went to where the girl still sat, sprawled, spunk spattered and well used on the stained chair.

Yolanda picked up the girl's hand and slowly licked the semen from the material of the glove. She lapped spunk from the girl's breasts and then knelt to lap more of the cum from where it still oozed from the girl's abused cunt.

Yolanda kissed the girl again, sharing the various deposits with the pretty blonde. Us men watched in total fascination as the two women shared a filthy, cum smeared, but somehow tender kiss. Then Yolanda pulled off her coup de grace by climbing above the girl as she sat on the chair. Squatting above the girl Yolanda relaxed her inner muscles so that the young guy's spunk dripped onto his girlfriend's upturned face.

'Fuck me, that's got to be one of the filthiest, most sexy things I've ever seen,' Brian muttered. 'Danny, you're one lucky bastard to be with that woman. ...You too, mate,' he said to the young guy almost as an afterthought. The man just shrugged his shoulders and grinned sheepishly. There were a few things he needed to get straight with his girlfriend, and he wasn't sure how things were going to be between them after this little escapade.

12