Drinking and Driving

Story Info
Doing almost anything to get out of an arrest.
1.7k words
3.97
77.2k
11
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm driving home from the bar after a very happy hour with some co-workers, where I may have imbibed a little too much Irish whiskey. I'm almost ready to pull into my driveway when all of a sudden, I see the flashing lights in my rear-view mirror. Oh fuck. I'm having visions of DWIs and losing my license and living in a cardboard box.

My hands are shaking as I put them on the steering wheel. Even though I'm expecting it, the ominous sounds of knuckles on my window nearly make me jump out of my seat. I roll down the window and blink at the glare of a flashlight shining right in my eyes.

"License and proof of insurance."

I hand them over, then wait some more.

"Ma'am, have you been drinking?"

"Ummm," I stammer, "just one."

"Step out of the car."

I do, realizing that the trembling in my knees is making me look even more drunk than I actually am. I nervously smooth down my skirt.

"We're going to do a little test. Let's start with the ABC's backwards."

"Z... ummm ... y, x .... Ummm." Seriously, I can't even do that sober!

"Stand on one your left leg and touch your nose with the index finger of your right hand."

Balancing on one leg while wearing heels is not as easy as you might think and I end up wobbling a bit. Crap!

"Ma'am, I'm going to need you to turn around and place your hands flat on the hood of your car. I'm going to have to check you for weapons." I see him motion to the other officer, still waiting in the patrol car. He gets out and joins his partner, so now I have two flashlights blinding me.

By now I'm really freaking out. Not to mention that today, of all days, I decided to wear a short, flirty skirt. He seems to be taking his time with the pat down, standing directly behind me as I'm bent over the car, running his hands down my sides and briefly over the tops of my breasts. I know I should protest, but I am too scared. I say nothing still when he runs his hands over my ass, down the outside of my legs, then back up the inside of my thighs almost all the way to the top. When he's finally done, I ask if I can stand up.

"Not yet. Stay where you are."

For long, interminable minutes, I stay that way, bent over the car, knowing that it would only take one stiff breeze to flip my skirt over my back. I hear the first officer and his partner whispering about something, but can't make out what they're saying.

"You are under arrest for driving while intoxicated. Stand up and place your hands behind your back."

No, wait," I beg. "Please don't do this. That's my house, just right across the street. Please just let me go in and I promise I won't get in my car again tonight. Please, I could lose my job!"

My pleas seem to have fallen on deaf ears as I feel handcuffs close on first one wrist, then the other. Rough hands turn me back to face the officers.

"Which house?" and I get the tiniest ray of hope. I point out my front door.

"Is there anyone home?"

"No," I respond. "I live alone."

"We'd like to inspect the premises before we would be willing to let you go."

The other officer grabs my purse off the front seat and fishes out my keys. They each take an arm, leading me across the street and up the front steps of my house. I hear the door close and the deadbolt slide home as I'm led into my living room. I'm wondering what the hell is going on when the first officer, who I have decided to call Blondie (for obvious reason), steps in front of me, putting his hands around my waist. The second officer, who shall henceforth be known as Jed ( for no apparent reason), steps in close behind me, fisting his hand in my hair and tilting my head back so I'm looking up at Blondie.

"We may be willing to let you go, but you're going to have to make it worth our while."

"What do you mean?" I ask, hoping that I'm wrong.

"I think you know exactly what I mean," Blondie says, sliding his hands up until they're cupping my breasts, his thumbs teasing my nipples through my blouse. Jed steps in even closer behind me, dipping just a bit so that my handcuffed hands are directly against his crotch, letting me know quite clearly that he is liking the deal his partner is about to strike.

I consider protesting, but I am scared and know that the officers have me dead to rights on the DWI charge. What if they add some BS like resisting arrest? This could be so much worse.

"Okay," I whisper, barely audible.

"What was that?" Blondie asked. "I didn't quite hear you."

I repeat it, louder this time.

"Okay, what?"

"Okay, you can f...fuck me."

"That's what we thought."

Blondie steps into me, so that I'm sandwiched between them. Two sets of hands run across my body, my ass, my breasts. Blondie's lips close down over mine, his tongue invading my mouth, before he raises his head and says, "Let's see just how cooperative you're going to be."

Blondie and Jed lead me until I'm standing in front of my couch but facing away from it before each taking a seat behind me.

"Bend over."

I do, the position awkward between my heels and the handcuffs.

One of them lifts my skirt up over my back. "Oooh, a thong. Don't you just love thongs, Mark?" Well, at least now I know Jed's real name.

Both of them take their hands and start sliding up my thighs, one set per leg, followed by mouths and tongues. I can't believe I'm actually getting into this, but my legs are starting to shake from arousal. One finger slips in between my legs, tracing the line of my slit through my panties, feeling my wetness even through the fabric. It slips under the elastic and slides right into me.

"Holy shit, check this out Mark! She's already wet!"

Another finger joins the first one in my pussy and I am burning with both shame and need. They continue playing with me like that for long minutes. Just as I fear my legs will give out, I'm pulled back up and the handcuffs are taken off and my panties are pulled down and off. Blondie tugs on my hand until I'm sitting on the couch between him and Mark. They each take a leg and raise it over one of theirs, giving them unfettered access to my tingling pussy.

Mark pulls my face towards him, slipping his tongue into my mouth and this time I reciprocate, tangling my tongue with his and oh god, it feels so good. Blondie pulls my shirt over my head then undoes my bra until I'm sitting there wearing nothing but my skirt hiked up to my waist. Then Mark is nuzzling at my breasts, licking and sucking and biting on each hard nipple in turn while Blondie drops to his knees in front of my spread legs.

He thrusts his tongue into my cunt just as Mark bites down on my nipple and I can't help it, I'm cumming so hard my whole body is shaking. "Oh god, oh god, oh fuck," I moan as the orgasm rolls over me. When it's over they let me rest on the couch as I watch them strip naked in front of me. I couldn't really tell before when they were blinding me with their flashlights, but they are gorgeous. Lean and muscled and just fucking hot. Mark's cock is long and hard, while Blondie's is shorter but thicker and all I can think is, I want them inside me.

Blondie kicks the coffee table out of the way while Mark takes my hand and helps me off the couch, taking my seat. Blondie pushes me to my knees in front of Mark.

"And now you're going to suck Mark's dick while I fuck you."

I'm happy to comply. I start by licking his shaft, tasting him, before sucking the head into my mouth. I can tell Blondie is watching me (since he's not fucking me yet) but I'm too far gone to care. I'm really getting into it when I feel Blondie's hands close around my hips and his cock slide inside me, stretching me as he pushes inch my inch into my tight cunt. I moan around Mark's cock as I feel Blondie filling me, thrusting into me hard until he bumps up against my cervix. He slams into me over and over again, hard, his belly slapping against my ass. It feels so good I'm having trouble concentrating on the cock in my mouth. Mark decides to remedy that by grabbing my head in both hands and pushing his cock deep into my mouth, all the way down my throat. He holds it there for a second, feeling me clench reflexively around him, before letting me go.

Blondie slips his cock out of me for a second and I give an involuntary whine in complaint, before he sticks two fingers in me, getting them nice and slick with my juices. He pulls them out and slides his dick back in, then I feel him teasing my anus with his now-wet fingers. He slides one in, then two, and now I am filled with every orifice. It's too much and I'm coming again, moaning around the cock in my mouth and clenching down hard on the members in my pussy and ass. My orgasm triggers Blondie's and he shoves hard into me, grunting as he spurts deep inside me. I think that Mark is going to shoot in my mouth but he pulls out. He steps behind me, taking Blondie's place behind me and before I know it he is pushing into my ass, pushing for every inch until he's all the way inside me, his belly resting against my ass. He slowly pulls his cock completely out of my ass before pushing back in before pushing it in, harder. He repeats this process over and over again until I'm bucking back against him.

Blondie slides underneath me, pulling my down for a kiss as Mark continues to fuck my ass. Blondie pinches my clit with fingers and I'm coming again, screaming this time, before I pass out. When I wake up, they're gone.