Drinking Could Get You In Trouble Ch. 01

Story Info
Sue loses a bet to her girlfriends.
3.8k words
4.23
123.7k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had been grinding away at the divestiture document for nearly ten days. There had been numerous conference calls between the States and the UK and I was nearing completion but I still had a ways to go. I was wearing out but the work needed to be completed.

My wife Sue was a bit upset with my lack of attention on her. Since it was a Saturday and I continued to be hunkered down in my home office all day coming up for air just for lunch and a quick walk around the neighborhood.

Sue popped her head into my office and reminded me that she was heading out with her girlfriends. "Hey Bill, I'm heading out with the girls and should be back around ten or eleven. Hey, did you hear me?"

I knew she was miffed at the lack of attention but I really pissed her off when I did not even acknowledge the warning that she was heading out.

"Sorry Sue, yes I remember and I'll see you this evening. Have fun and a great time," I replied to Sue who was already outside my door that she did not close completely.

The ladies were putting on their coats since February in Cleveland is not exactly balmy beach weather.

Trudy spoke up first. "You didn't tell him where we are going? Ohmygod! He better not find out."

Trudy's comment piqued my interest.

I listened a bit more closely.

Mary and Alexis were rummaging around for the invitation. Trudy jumped on the two verbally. "Honestly, if doesn't vibrate, lick or fill a pussy, you two have no idea what to do or where to find it."

'Got it. Found them," Mary announced.

"Thank God," Sue said.

Alexis chimed in adding more fuel to the fire that Sue would like to burn me with, "Sue, you'll get to see more cocks tonight than if Bill were to be naked forever."

Trudy slapped Alexis on the ass and concluded the dialog with, "Let's go see what Sue's been missing lately."

The door closed with a thud. It had me thinking about that life-work balance. I quit as a partner from a large firm a few years ago to run a small practice out of the house and spend more time at home, not at or with the client's.

I turned my attention to the documents, my computer, and my calculator. I was lost in work again.

The same thud that ended the girl's last conversation announced their arrival. When they left the house, they were sober. Wherever they went and whatever they did, it caused them to be drunk.

THUD! The door swung open and all four were laughing and falling over themselves.

As a peace offering, I ordered pizza just in case they were hungry and left it on the kitchen island. The ladies went through the garage into the house and past my office door. I left it as when they left, slightly open.

They were so engrossed at the event they were at this evening that they forgot that I was working at home.

They were definitely drunk. I could tell by the way they slurred their words, their loud voices, and their banging into one another and the walls. I stood in my doorway looking down the hall listening to their conversation, smiling and shaking my head.

"Hey ladies!" Sue announced. "Head on down to the family room and I'll get some drinks."

"Bring your DVD's that you bought. We got our's," Trudy shouted to Sue as though they were a half-mile apart rather than the ten feet that separated them.

Mary and Alexis were right behind Trudy giggling. Alexis, giggling, mentioned to Mary and Trudy, "How did you like that one guy's cock? It was huge! I never knew a guy could cum so much."

So that's where they went. They went to the male revue. I found out later that this was not quite true.

The three ladies made it down to the family room without bumping into one another or crashing into a wall. Sue wobbled behind them with three bottles of wine. My bet was that they already had consumed more than three bottles.

I followed behind Sue from a safe distance. The last time this opportunity came along, I got caught, stripped, shaved, and other fun things, namely writing my name with my own cum.

Mary loaded the first DVD into the player and Trudy hit the play button. A menu cam up and I tried to read it without getting busted.

Alexis squealed "Let's try Measuring and see what's there!" Trudy moved the cursor to Measuring and the DVD began to play.

A second menu was on the screen and the choices were Cut, Uncut or Mixed. The ladies selected Mixed.

The next scene was loud and a female announcer came blaring over the wide-screen television. "Turn it down or do you want Bill to know what we were up to?" hushed Sue. "Boy would he be pissed if he knew that we went to a private jerk-off party."

The female announcer was in mid sentence due to the ladies arguing. "...well, yes, they are nude, hard, and they do what you tell them. If you want them to stroke, they stroke. If you want them to shoot, they'll shoot their eye out." A roar from the all women crowd on the DVD could be heard.

"For you ladies playing the games at home, let's get started. If you really want to make it fun and you're with people you like and trust, dares and wages always make it more interesting," the announcer continued.

The female announcer continued. "To help you get started and get loose and drunk, here is a game we like." The scene flashed a bar scene somewhere in Florida or California with beaches, palm trees, and semi-naked people.

"It goes something like this. We show you some pictures of clothed men. Your job is to guess who has the biggest dick. Place your bets and the next scene is of them unclothed with their measurements above their head. If you are the closest, you win. Now for your poor compatriot's who guessed wrong, well we either suggest all the losers do a shot of tequila or something else. Matter of fact, our favorite drinks are blowjobs."

The laughter from the DVD mingled with the laughter in the family room.

Sue spoke up first. "Let's bag the wine and go for tequila. Everyone up for that?"

All three gave a resounding "you bet" and Sue was back to the kitchen for the tequila, salt, and limes.

I was able to duck into the front of the house. Sue was so plastered, she couldn't see straight anyway.

Sue returned with the necessary items and spread them out on the coffee table.

"Alright ladies, shall we begin?" Trudy asked.

"Bring on the dicks!" Mary yelled.

Trudy hit the play button and evening's festivities continued from one private party to the next.

The first scene flashed on the screen. It was a bar somewhere in Ft. Lauderdale, Florida spring break. A female announcer was instructing the college men to stand and turn-around in their baggy swim shorts. It was difficult to tell how big their equipment was with the baggy shorts.

All four ladies were using whatever reasoning skills they had through their inebriation to make a logical selection. The screen flipped to a five second timer and the original female announcer cam back.

"This is a toughie so we'll give you some help," she announced.

The screen came back and the five men were standing next to five ladies with water pitchers. A female voice in the background shouted, "I hope the water is warm so they stay nice and big and don't shrivel up!"

The comment brought the house down and with that all five ladies in bikini's poured the water over the gentlemen's shorts.

The water helped but the four of them still had a tough time judging size.

The female announcer cam back on again and said, "Alright ladies, place your bets for the biggest cock, number 1!"

Trudy paused the DVD. "I don't know about you three, but after seeing all those naked men tonight, masturbating, shooting their loads, and the one guy who ate his own cum," Trudy acted as though she was fainting, "well, I would like to up the ante and require not only a shot but the losers must lose an article of clothing."

"We're all wearing the same amount of clothing, let's say six items. After six, you got to do something the winner requests." Trudy completed her rules outline.

Sue jumped in and not to be outdone by Trudy, "How about the loser has to be at the beck and call of the ultimate winner until tomorrow evening?"

The other three looked at one another. The silence was deafening. Sue piped up, "The ultimate loser is the first to lose all of her clothes, and four forfeits for a total of ten rounds or shots."

Trudy sensing a kill immediately jumped on it and said, "You're on!"

Mary and Alexis agreed somewhat reluctantly.

The game was on. All four placed their bets and wrote them on the pad just to insure complete and accurate voting.

Trudy hit the play button and the third one, Mr. seven and quarter inches was the largest. Sue jumped up and said I had seven inches. Mary six, Alexis had eight, and Trudy had ten.

"At least I can dream," Trudy said.

Sue looked at the other three with expectations. All three of the ladies shed their sweaters for the first loss and tossed them in front of the television. They went to the coffee table, took some salt, a hit of tequila, and squeezed the lime into their mouths.

The next contest was on the queue. "Ready?" Trudy asked and she hit the play button. As in the first contest, the ladies looked and placed their bets.

Trudy hit the pause button again. "Already?"

The next scene was similar to the first contest, the men were naked. The results tallied number four this time at eight inches.

Mary won the second round. The three losers took a hit of tequila and Sue shed her sweater. Mary and Trudy both got rid of their shoes.

They went through four rounds before they went to another game. Sue had one two and had lost her sweater and shoes. Mary and Alexis had one win each and lost their sweaters, shoes, and socks.

Trudy was less lucky. She had lost her sweater, shoes, socks, and jeans. Down to her bra and panties, the other three let Trudy pick the next category for the contest.

Trudy flipped through the categories and mentioned how cold it was.

Mary responded first, "Well, duh, it's February in Cleveland, and its bloody cold outside."

Sue looked at Trudy and added, "Think its cold now, wait."

Trudy felt the icy stare and cold comment from her friend.

Trudy found a category she liked: Stroking.

The object of the Stroking section was to bet and determine two things. One, who has the biggest dick, length-wise and two, who could jerk-off first.

Trudy picked the Stroking Your Meat as the next category.

As in all introductory sessions, the female announcer explained how the game was played and how to bet and win or lose.

The first scene came onto the screen. It had seven men standing around a woman in black leather. The men all had shorts on and there was no one with water to give a girl a helping hand.

The four ladies looked over the seven men. The announcer came back on. "Alright ladies, now you have their length, who will shoot first? Make a good guess."

"After the length, now comes the fun part. Which of these seven horny buggers will shoot their wad first on this lovely leather-clothed lady? You decide. Hey, get out of the way! They could shoot your eye out!"

The ladies also noticed that they needed to bet on width or girth of the participants.

The four ladies placed their bets in writing and placed them on the coffee table. Everyone looked nervous. Trudy picked a game that could cause you to lose two items of clothing and move into the forfeit round. All four remembered that after four forfeits, you were the ultimate loser and your ass belonged to the ultimate winner.

Trudy hit the play button. Slowly, above the head of each man, their length popped on the screen. Sue won the length round hitting it on the head, pun intended, at eight and half inches. The other three took another round of tequila and Alexis and Trudy dropped their jeans into the pile.

Everyone looked at Trudy. Trudy reached behind her back, unclipped her bra and tossed it into the growing pile of clothes.

Sue was feeling pretty good about her odds of being the ultimate winner. A wind rattled the windows and house. Not a good omen that was too arrogant.

Trudy hit the play button. The girth bet was next and the men and their girth appeared. Number one had the widest dick at six inches.

All four ladies groaned at the width of his dick.

Trudy was the winner for the girth. Trudy looked at Sue and cleared her throat, "ahem" pointing to the pile clothes for Sue to discard an item.

Mary and Alexis took off their bras and added them to the pile. Sue smiled, sat down and peeled off her socks.

The next scene lasted nearly a minute as the seven men all stroked their meat. As the anticipation built, all four ladies were screaming for the horse, er, man to cum first. Number three was the first to cum. Trudy looked down at the betting sheet and cleared her throat again.

Mary and Alexis hooked their thumbs into their panties and pushed them down their ankles, giggling and nearly losing their balance. As they stumbled, they both grabbed one another's breasts. Both had great bodies and new how to use them to get what they wanted.

Both Mary and Alexis had trimmed bushes. A two-inch wide strip of hair ran from their clits up their pubic mound. Sue slid her jeans down her legs and into the pile revealing her shapely legs.

The next scene began. This time there were four men standing in front of a room full of women, similar to the proceedings a few hours earlier at the private party they were at.

The betting time came after a review of the horses to be wagered upon. The length was twelve inches and Mary had eleven and a half inches.

Both Trudy and Sue could shed their last articles of clothing, their panties. Alexis had a forfeit to complete.

The three ladies decided that she was to go outside, naked, in the cold and stand in front of the family room window and pull her lips open for fifteen seconds.

"It's bloody cold out there," Alexis protested but Sue held the door open for her.

A few seconds later, Alexis was standing outside the family room window, the lake with ice flows in the dark background. Alexis was shivering but she stood before the other three in the nice warm house and pulled her lips open.

Flash! Sue took a few pictures on the digital camera.

Trudy just smiled.

All of the women were naked and standing in my family room drunk as skunks. Alexis was one worse off than anyone else.

The third scene was about to be played out.

Once again Trudy picked one from the Stroking Your Meat section. There were five men in this scene back at a beach bar somewhere warm but with fewer audience members and they were all female.

The ladies placed their bets.

The female announcer cum judge announced the results. Trudy won the length, Mary won the girth, and Alexis won the first to cum. Sue lost all three.

Sue did have all four of her forfeits but quickly was only one forfeit away form becoming the ultimate loser.

Sue looked over at the other three as the huddled.

Trudy broke the huddle like a football play and made the call to Sue. "Go outside, sit down in the snow, spread your legs, and masturbate for one minute." The order was given and sounded somewhat foreboding of bad things to come.

Sue trooped outside as the other three pointed their fingers at her and laughed at her as she looked for a place to sit down.

Flash! Flash! Flash! The girls inside were having a ball at Sue's expense. Sue slowly lowered her shapely ass into the snow, the cold biting into her skin.

Mary yelled through the glass window to Sue, "SPREAD 'EM WIDE!" All three enjoyed Sue's cold and naked predicament.

Sue grimaced as the cold wind blew and her warm ass cheeks made a heart-shaped impression in the snow. Trudy held up a wrist-watch to remind Sue of the one minute time requirement.

Sue brought her right hand to her crotch and began to slide her fingers up and down her slit. The camera continued to flash away at Sue, spread-eagle in the snow, working her clit and slit.

At the end of the minute, Trudy stopped Alexis from banging on the glass to let her know time was up. "Let's have some fun with her."

Sue looked up and yelled, "It's gotta be a minute!"

Trudy responded with "No."

Sue, shivering, replied, "You've got to be kidding!"

"You're right I am. Now get your stupid blond ass in here," Trudy shouted back.

I watched as Sue traipsed right by my window without even noticing me.

Sue went back to the family room and grabbed the tequila bottle and took a long swig. The fiery liquid found its mark and Sue's face and neck were as red as her ass. Outside in the snow, a beautiful heart-shaped ass was in the snow.

Sue was one bad bet away from being the ultimate loser, or as Mary rephrased the position, the bitch.

"Sue, since your down," Trudy started, "you can pick the next game."

The alcohol had done its job on all the ladies. None of the four were sober, at least not by the definition of the State of Ohio.

Sue looked at all of the selections and finally chose Buried Meat. In this particular sequence, all the men have hard-ons buried in their female partner's pussies. You have to bet and guess who has the longest dick as they pull out.

All the girls looked nervous.

The scene selector moved through the selection and a scene was arbitrarily selected.

In this particular scene, four black men had their cocks inside of four blondes. All four blondes were in ecstasy.

The time to bet was now. All four made their decisions.

As the video progressed, each man slowly pulled out to be measured by another beautiful blond. Sue bet twelve inches. Trudy thought about and wrote down fourteen. Mary picked eleven and Alexis wrote down ten.

As the final dick came out of the blond, it was measured at twelve inches. Sue breathed a bit easier but still was in the worst position. Since the ladies, in their drunken stupor, did not think of such a position, so it was agreed to just continue drinking with Sue doing a double shot of tequila.

Mary looked at the DVD cover and found a random program. "Hey since we are winding down to the final forfeit, how about we let the program pick the final game scenario? It would be fairer."

Trudy, Sue and Alexis all nodded in drunken agreement. Mary moved the cursor to random and hit enter.

The screen flipped and settled on Big Ones. The announcer began to explain that Big Ones were all over ten inches in length. "The men will be masturbated by women and the last to shoot is the winner. Due to the length of the event, actually lasting ten minutes, the event was abbreviated to two minutes with losers shooting off leaving the last two for the final fifteen seconds."

"In the next scene, five lucky guys would tug jobs by five horny and beautiful women. Now is the time to place your bets," the announcer continued.

The four ladies placed their bets and Trudy hit play on the remote.

"Ladies, start stroking!" the announcer shouted.

The two minute video played itself out. The final two men left yet to come were Sue's and Mary's. The faces of the men in the video showed perspiration, determination to deny cumming, and will power to win.

Finally, number two shot his wad at the camera and the winner was number three. All of the ladies looked at one another. They were all caught up in the masturbation session that they kind of forgot who bet on whom. Mary and Alexis were sitting on the couch, fingering one another as hey watched the guys get hand jobs.

Trudy was sitting on the floor by the bar stroking her slit. Sue was next to her rubbing those beautiful breasts.

Finally, they looked at the betting sheet.

Trudy had 'horse' number three. Sue was non responsive, looking at the blond on the screen sucking off the winner, number three.

Trudy stood up on wobbly legs, looked at the clock and it was midnight. "Just in time for a late snack."

12