Drive Down PCH

Story Info
Secluded beach & pick-up truck bed can lead to fun.
980 words
4.04
18.5k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As we drive along the Pacific Coast Highway the sun begins to set over the horizon lighting the road with an orange, red, and purple glare. The road winds threw the mountains on the right and the sandy beaches on the left. Every so often there is one of those turnouts where you can stop and watch the waves crash on the shore.

As one of the turnouts come up on the left you motion for me to pull over and we do, parking my truck with the bed facing out towards the ocean. We both walk around to the back and notice a little break in the guard rail and a path that seems to lead to the beach. I take you by the hand and lead you down the path slowly as it is very steep.

We finally reach the sand and take off our shoes to run our feet through the sand. I wrap my arm around your waste as we watch the sun continue to set over the mountains. I look at you with a devilish smile and being to remove my shirt, socks, and unbutton my pants. By the time I start the unbuttoning your shirt is in the pile of clothes with my shirt and you being quickly removing clothing to catch up to me.

As my final remnants of clothing hit the sands yours do as well and we both race together, naked, to the water. It is oddly warm and feels great against our bodies. We swim out a little until most of our bodies are beneath the water line. We start playing around and splashing each other until we are both wet. Looking at your body, naked and wet so close to me makes my temperature rise, as well as my cock. I wade over to you and slide my hand up your leg. From your knee, to your thigh, and finally I run my fingers lightly over the outside of your pussy.

Placing my hand behind your head I pull your lips to mine and slide my tongue over your lips and into your mouth. You reach down and take my now hard cock into your hand and gently begin to stroke it while my fingers slide in and out of your pussy. As my fingers massage your clit and you stroke my cock our kissing because ever more passionate. Our mouths open wide, our tongues probing each others mouths. I can feel your breath quicken just as mine does until finally you pull your lips off mine and bite down on my shoulder letting out a loud moan. As you do you let go of my cock and begin to try to catch your breath while leaning heavily on my shoulder.

You can feel the head of my cock rub against your thigh. This re-ignites your passion as you rise off my shoulder and begin to lick my neck and nibble on my collar bone. I can feel the head of my cock as rubs against the outside lips of your pussy. With a quick movement of my hips I slide myself deep inside of you. You grab me around the neck and wrap your legs around me, briefly pulling my cock out but then sliding yourself right back on to it.

The water splashes around us as you thrust up and down. Your hips moving in time with mine, my arms around you and our lips locked in a passionate kiss. As I begin my orgasm your head falls back as you begin yours. My eyes clothes as I feel your muscles spasm around my cock. Our hips continue to rock as we finish our mutual orgasm. Your head comes falling back onto me and mine does the same to your shoulder. We stay like this for an eternity, or at least it seems so.

As we reach the sand of the beach we pull ourselves together and reach for our clothing. As we head back to the car we flash each other devilish grins. We climb into the back of the truck and begin to cuddle letting the night air flow over our bodies. Your hand finds it way to my thigh and my eyes open slightly. Your hand continues to massage my leg and slides it way up towards my ever-hardening cock.

I my head I think, I want her to suck me, I want to feel her hot mouth on my cock. My dreams become reality as you slide your way down the truck and begin to unzip my jeans. Unsnapping my boxer's button your hand reaching inside to pull me out. Your tongue slides the length of my cock and encircles my cock head. Opening your mouth you take me inside, my head leans back with pleasure as I let out a soft moan. Your head begins to bob up and down and I can feel my orgasm coming quickly. You can feel my breath quicken and your pace does the same, bringing on my orgasm even quicker.

I let out in ever gasping breaths, "I'm....going....to...cum". As the last words of that sentence escape my lips I begin my orgasm. Your head begins to bob up and down even faster to the point where I can no longer take it, it feels too good. You pull away and lick the tip of my cock shooting me a devlish smile. "We wouldn't want this to hurt", you say as you tuck my cock back into my boxers and zip up my pants. You take your spot back next to me and I lean down to give you a long kiss. As I pull away from your lips a smile comes across our faces. We lie there in the back of my truck for a while before piling back into the truck to continue our drive.