Drive Shaft

Story Info
Jessie teaches a disgruntled customer some manners.
4k words
4.2
58.4k
10

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/24/2022
Created 12/14/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kaena
Kaena
27 Followers

Jessie stood up and stretched, closing the hood of the car she had been working on for the last two hours. Sliding behind the wheel, she turned the key and smiled as the motor turned over smoothly. The car was a beauty, a '67 Mustang Convertible, cherry red. It had been brought in on the back of a tow truck that morning before she had gotten to work and she had been so excited when Mac had told her that he wanted her to work on the car and no one else. It had taken awhile for her to gain the respect of the guys in the garage, being the only woman, but, it seemed now that they begrudgingly had started to accept her as one of them, able to do the work just as good as them, if not better. It was no longer the guys in the shop she had problems with, it as the customer's themselves, most of them scoffing at the thought of a woman working on their pride and joy. She swore, some men were more attached to their cars than a mother was with a newborn child. Heaven forbid anything go wrong and they were right back at the shop, blaming her and the fact that she was a woman.

Jessie had always had an interest in cars, ever since she was a little girl. When the other girls were out playing with their dolls, she was playing with toy cars. Being just her and her father, she didn't have a woman influence in her life to sway her otherwise, even though her Aunt May tried to turn her into a proper little girl every time she came to visit. It wasn't until she was a teenager and began to notice boys that Jessie had decided it was time for her to start acting like a girl, that was until she realized how many guys took the shop class in high school and that she would be the only girl in the class if she decided to take it. It was a bonus for her, mixing her love for cars with a chance to watch all the boys in her class at the same time. From there it had just continued on after high school into college and then to this job with Mac and the guys. Though the job had its challenges, she was loved it and wouldn't trade it for anything.

Jessie smoothed her long auburn hair back into a ponytail and looked up at the clock. The owner of the mustang was supposed to have been there an hour ago to pick up the car, though she was glad that he was late, considering she had just finished the job. Still it was two hours past the regular closing time of the shop and all the other mechanics had gone home for the day. Jessie was tired and ready to go home and if the guy didn't show up she was determined to lock up and leave the car to be picked up the next day. She was just about to shut off the lights in the back office when there was a loud knocking on the shop door. Grumbling to herself, she went to open it, startled when the pounding continued just as she was about to open the door.

"Hold your horses, I'm coming," she called out, pulling the door open. "Well hello there missy," the man leered, his eyes obviously travelling up and down her toned, muscular body which was generously displayed in her tight overalls. Jessie had always been proud of her body, but, she hated the way it made guys look at her. The man pushed rudely past her into the shop, looking around. "Where's Mac? He said my car would be ready for me today."

"Oh, you must be Mike Larson," Jessie, replied, closing the shop door and taking a deep breath. She had always been quick to anger and rudeness was one of the things that had a tendancy to set her off. "Mac had to leave early today, but, I just finished with your car a little while ago. We will just settle the little matter of the bill and she will be ready to go."

Mike looked at her sharply, sizing her up in his glance. "What do you mean you just finished up with my car?" he said, a look of concern on his face. He rushed over to his car and walked around looking at it, as if expecting it to be damaged. "I gave Mac instructions that I only wanted him working on it. Do you know how much this car is worth?" He groaned and ran a hand through his dark brown hair. "Dammit. If anything is wrong with this car missy, I swear I will sue you and Mac both."

"Now listen here Mr. Larson," Jessie said, losing her cool. "I am just as capable of working on your car as Mac is. I assure you there is nothing wrong with it." She walked quickly to the car and opened the door and slid inside, starting the car. The motor seemed to purr when it started. "See, working beautifully. I think you owe me an apology."

Mike glared at her and shook his head. "How do I know it won't break down on me once I get it out on the road," he said, his eyes once again obviously staring at her ample breasts that pressed against the front of her overalls. "A beautiful thing like you couldn't possible know anything about cars. Now, I can think of other things that you would be good at." He licked his lips and gave her a sinister smile, letting his eyes travel down her body to her slim waist and back up again. Jessie's face flushed in anger.

"My eyes are up here Mr. Larson," she said coolly. "I don't care really whether you believe me or not. I know your car is in good working condition and you will not have any problems with it. Now if you just follow me to the office, I will get your bill and you can be on your way."

Smirking, Mike took a step towards Jessie and placed his hand on the wall behind her, his body effectively blocking her from going anywhere. "I can think of a way to pay you, little lady," he said, leaning it to whisper in her ear. Though Jessie was not comfortable with his sudden attention, the feel of his warm breath on her ear made her shiver softly. It had been awhile since she had been with a man, having broken up her last boyfriend because he couldn't handle the fact that she was able to fix cars better than him. Raising her hands, she pushed against him gently, ducking out from under his arm. She ignored his comment and made her way into the office and shuffled through the papers on the desk to find his bill. She didn't realize he was behind her until she felt him pressing up against her and she gasped softly as she felt the hardness of his cock pressing against her ass.

"Mr. Larsen... Mike, please," she said, pushing him back away from her and turning to face him. Her breath quicken when she caught the lustful look in his deep blue eyes. She had to admit he was definitely good looking, everything from his dark brown curly hair, blue eyes and strong muscular body. He had everything that she usually fell for in a man, if only he didn't have the arrogant attitude to go with it.

"Oh come on..." Mike said, stepping back to read Jessie's name tag on her overalls. "Jessie is it. Come on Jessie. You know you want it." He grinned at her, his dark curly hair falling down over one of his eyes. "You have seen what is under my hood. Now I want to see what is under yours." Mike raised his hand slowly down the side of her neck as he spoke, his eyes never leaving hers. Jessie felt her breath catch in her throat at his touch. Picking up a piece of paper off the desk, she handed it to him.

"There, your bill," she said, her voice coming out as a squeak as she felt his hand slowly slide down her arm. "You can come tomorrow and settle it with Mac. Take your car and just go Mike." Handing him his keys, she moved to leave the office and was once again stopped by his presence in front of her.

"I don't want to go," Mike said, leaning in to kiss her ear. She shivered again at his touch, feeling her body respond to it slowly. "I don't think you want me to go either, do you Jessie." His voice was soft and seductive against her ear. Jessie was about to push him away again when a thought crossed her mind causing her to step back and smile at him, her green eyes flashing in the soft light.

"No, I don't want you to go," she said, softly, lowering her voice so that it was husky and seductive. She stepped towards him, pressing her body against his. She slid her hand down his back as she reached up on her tiptoes to kiss the side of his neck .

"Ha, I knew it," Mike said smugly, capturing her lips with his own. He became more bold, sliding his hand along her side then over her breast. Her breath caught in her throat as she felt his thumb slide over her nipple through the fabric of her overalls. Pressing against him, she walked with him towards the couch in the office pushing him down on it. Her smile could only be described as wickedly seductive as she looked down at him, but, he didn't seem to notice. His mind was more on her soft hand that was sliding down his chest and undoing the buttons of his shirt. He moaned as he felt her warm lips slowly kiss up the side of his neck and she took his ear in her mouth.

Jessie, slowly undid his shirt and pulled it back from his shoulders, her hot kisses moving from his neck down to his chest as she took his nipple in her mouth causing a sharp gasp followed by a low moan to escape his lips. "Oh Jessie, I can see why the guys keep you around here," he said softly, his hands sliding down her back to cup her firm ass. He couldn't see the look of anger that crossed Jessie's face as she continued her slow sensual exploration of his body. If he had, he would have would have been prepared for what was to come next. Grabbing his hands from her ass, Jessie pinned them above his head on the couch flashing him a quick smile before she set to undoing his belt and sliding it from it's loops. Mike tried to pull his hands free and found that this little vixen was stronger than he expected and she had him firmly pinned in place with her body and her hand holding his wrists.

"Hey what are you doing?" he protested as he felt her loop his belt around his wrists, effectively tying them together. He once again tried to pull free and found that she had tied them tightly. There was no way he was getting out of this unless she wanted him too. He groaned, feeling his cock respond even more, pressing hard and painfully against the front of his pants.

Jessie responded by laughing softly and slowly lowering the zipper on his pants. She slid her hand inside, her fingers brushing lightly over his hard cock through his underwear. He groaned and leaned his head back on the couch, his eyes closed. Her soft touch was tormenting him and with his hands tied there was nothing he could do about it. His eyes flew open when he felt her move off him and pull him off the couch to his feet. Without his belt and the zipper undone, his pants slide slowly down to his knees, his hard cock prominent against the cloth of his silk boxers. His legs nearly buckled as he felt her hand close over his cock through his boxers, the soft cloth sliding against his skin as she stroked him.

Taking him by the arm, Jessie led him stumbling over his pants into the garage. She walked him over to a large hook that was used to lift motors out of the cars that they worked on. Before he was able to pull away, she lowered the hook and slid it under the belt that held his hands together and then pulled the chain to raise the hook again, pulling his hands above his head. She stepped back to admire his body, his bare chest gleaming in the overhead lights, his pants down around his knees and his hard cock peaking through the front of his boxers. She licked her lips and slowly walked around him, sliding her hand over his bare skin. He struggled half heartedly against the restraints and moaned softly.

"Oh Jessie," he moaned as he felt her hand close around his cock again, his breath quickening. The excitement of what she was doing to him was almost too much. He had never expected anything like this when he had propositioned her earlier, it was almost too good to be true. He had entertained the fact many times of being tied up and it made what she was doing to him all the more erotic. "Oh My..." he gasped as he felt her lower his boxers, her hot mouth kissing a trail down his bare stomach. He subconsciously moved his hips in an attempt to push his cock up to meet her mouth that was slowly descending towards it.

Jessie giggled softly at his attempts and passed by his cock, moving to slowly kiss along his inner thigh, her warm tongue slide against the skin, making him squirm in his restraints. Gripping his firm ass in her hands, Jessie pulled him towards her as she slowly slid her tongue up the side of his cock and took the head of it in her mouth. If he had not been tied standing up Mike knew that his legs would have given out from the sensation. It was more than anything he had ever felt before. He whimpered when she pulled away from his cock again and moved to kiss along his stomach and back up his chest. Her eyes met his and he suddenly didn't like what he saw there. Had he got himself into something that he would certainly regret? He had a bad feeling that this was not going to end the way that he wanted it too. He began to panic but then quickly forgot about it as he felt her hand close around his cock and stroke him softly.

His moans increased in volume as she stroked him faster and faster, her hand firmly gripped around his hard cock as her hot mouth trailed kisses along his neck, ear and chest. His breath was coming in quick gasps as he neared closer and closer to his climax. He groaned as he felt her hand leave his cock again and his eyes flew open just in time to see her slowly undo the front of her overalls. He watched as she pulled the top down, revealing that she only wore a red lace bra underneath. The site of it made his cock twitch and he moaned softly, his eyes fixed on the top of her soft breasts that heaved with each breath she took.

"Do you like what you see?" Jessie said softly, kissing his ear and sliding her hand down his side and making his shiver. "Y...Yes very much," he replied, stuttering softly. "You are very beautiful Jessie."

His words made Jessie laugh and she stepped back looking at him. A small smile played on her lips at the thought of how much control she had over him at that minute. He had come into her shop with his arrogant attitude and had the nerve to insult her. Now he was tied up, his hard cock standing tall in the cool night air and she could just walk away at anytime and leave him there to be found the next morning by all the men that worked in the garage. Taking a step towards him, she pressed her warm body against him as she began kiss his body slowly and sensually. Dropping to her knees in front of him, she took his cock in her hand again and looked up into his desire filled eyes before slowly sliding her mouth over it. He moaned and thrust his hips forward, pushing his cock deeper in her mouth. Stroking him softly, she moved her mouth up and down on his cock, feeling it throb against her tongue. She could hear his moans and groans as she sucked him and knew he was close to cumming.

Mike's breath quicken and his hips thrust his cock faster and deeper into her mouth. He could feel his orgasm building and his cock throbbed with the need for release. He could feel his cum building and cried out loudly when he felt Jessie pull her mouth off his cock and remove her hand. He humped the air desperately in a need to gain some way of release but it was no use. He looked down to see a triumphant grin on Jessie's face and he knew suddenly that this had been her plan all along. He whimpered, his breath shuddering as he felt his cock throb more and more.

"Oh, no, please Jessie," he said as he watched her get to her feet and start to slowly slide the top of her overalls over her shoulders. "Please don't leave me like this, please. I need release. Oh God.." His body shuddered as his cock throbbed again. He had been so close and his cock refused to go down without the release it desperately needed.

Jessie stood there and contemplated what to do next. A small smile played on her lips with each begging word that fell from Mike's lips. "Did you actually think you could come in here, insult me and I would just fuck you like you because you had suggested it?" she said, her voice cold and unfeeling. "I am sick and tired of men like you trying to take advantage of me, so I decided to turn the tables a little."

"I'm sorry Jessie," Mike said, his voice pleading. "I was wrong. I shouldn't have treated you like I did. Please, don't leave me like this. I will do anything, please." Jessie felt her pussy tighten as she listened to him and she was astonished to find that she was getting wet, becoming turned on by it all.

"Anything?" she said, taking his cock in her hand again and stroking it slowly. Mike gasped, his cock twitching at her touch.

"Yes, anything, please," he said, his body shuddering in pleasure as she continued to stroke him. "What do you want?" He whimpered as her hand stopped moving on his cock.

"Beg me, Mike," she said softly, licking his neck and making him moan. "Show me that you really want it. Beg me to fuck you."

"I am begging, please," Mike said, his cock still throbbing painfully. "Please fuck me. Please."

Jessie laughed as she stepped away from him, lowering the chain and unhooking his hands. She pushed him down on his knees before her. Grabbing his hair, she pressed his face against her crotch, knowing that he would be able to smell her arousal even through the fabric of her pants. He moaned in response, breathing her smell in deeply, finding it intoxicating.

"Is this what you want?" she said, raising his head so he was looking up at her. He nodded his head the look of lust and desire burning in his eyes. She smiled and let go of his hair, moving to slowly remove her overalls as he watched her. Soon she was standing before him in her red bra and red silk thong, her nipples erect against her bra both from her arousal and the cool night air. Pulling her thong aside she gave him a clear view of her wet pussy, making him groan. He leaned forward towards her, eager to taste her sweet juices. Her hand stopped him just as he was about to run his tongue along her slit and he groaned in frustration. He looked up at her, not sure what she wanted from him. His eyes followed her hand as she ran a finger over the front of her pussy and along her clit, making herself shudder. He longed to be able to do that, but, with his hands tied all he could do was watch. He groaned when she ran her finger over his lips, giving him a brief taste of her.

Grabbing his hair again, Jessie pressed his face against her wet pussy, moaning as she felt his tongue slide along the lips and over her erect clit. She shivered and ground her pussy against him as he became more bold, his tongue exploring the velvet walls deep in her pussy, his nose pressing gently against her clit. She couldn't remember a time when she had been more aroused in her life.

"Mmm, thank you Jessie," Mike said, his cock twitching and throbbing between his legs. "You taste lovely, mmm. I beg you , please let me fuck you, please." Mike couldn't believe that him, the arrogant, strong man what had walked into the shop just an hour before was on his knees before a woman and begging her to fuck him. He couldn't believe it, but, he couldn't say that he didn't like it either. The whole experience was new and intoxicating to him.

Jessie pulled him away from her pussy, drawing another whimper from his throat. Pulling him to his feet, she opened the door to his car and pushed him on his back against the passenger seat. Straddling his waist, she pulled her thong aside and slid down on his hard cock, making both of them shudder in pleasure. Leaning over to kiss his neck she started to ride him slowly, her pussy clenching tightly on his hard cock as she moved up and down upon it. It wasn't long before Mike felt the need to cum again and he thrust his hips wildly, burying his cock deep inside her tight pussy. Jessie responded with a loud gasp and then moan, her own orgasm building along with his.

Sliding her bra up to reveal her firm breasts, Jessie massaged them slowly as she rode him, her breath quickening along with his. She could feel his cock throbbing deep inside her and knew he was about to cum any moment now. She began to ride him faster, their moans seeming to compete in volume as they both tumbled towards their climax. As Mike felt himself start to cum, he thrust deep into her pussy, his hot cum spurting inside her. As if a chain reaction, Jessie's own orgasm surged through her body and she ground against his cock as she came, her juices flowing down his cock and over his balls. Her cries, echoed loudly through the bays of the garage and she was sure that the neighbouring businesses would be able to hear her, but, she didn't care. All that matter was the pleasure she was receiving here and now.

Kaena
Kaena
27 Followers
12