Drive Shaft Ch. 02

Story Info
Jessie continues Mike's lesson.
2.5k words
4.22
70.6k
16

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/24/2022
Created 12/14/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kaena
Kaena
26 Followers

"I'm not done with you yet." The words made Mike's heart skip a beat. What more could she have in store for him? Groaning he leaned back against the car seat and watched her sensual body as she slipped back into her overalls. His cock was still sensitive from their fucking but he could feel it started to come back to life as he watched her.

"What do you mean you are not done with me yet?" he said, trying to slip his hands out of belt she had looped tightly around his wrists. He looked up to find her watching him, a devious grin on her face. He swallowed slowly and looked away, the look in her eyes making him suddenly very nervous. "Just untie me and we can forget any of this ever happened." He hoped his attempt at sounding forceful would be enough to make her let him go.

"Did you think I was going to let you off that easily, Mike?" Jessie replied, a sarcastic laugh escaping her lips. "I am so sick of you men thinking you are God's gift to women and we will give you whatever you want just because you ask for it."

"I don't get it, you just fucked me and now you are saying you are not going to give me what I want," Mike said, the frustration clear in his voice. "All I want now is for you to untie me and let me go home."

"And, like I said, I am not finished with you," Jessie said, pushing him back against the seat of the car and leaning over him to kiss along the side of his neck. He groaned softly in response to her hot lips on his skin. He could feel his cock hardening as her hand slid slowly up the inside of his thigh.

His groan of frustration echoed loudly through the empty garage when she pulled away again and turned her back to him as she walked back to the office. He could see her through the glass window of the office, talking to someone on the phone. Desperately, he tried to pull his hands from their restraints, finding that the belt held tight. He was so intent on trying to free his hands that he didn't notice Jessie return to the main part of the garage until she was standing right in front of him.

"There is no use trying to get your hands free Mike," she whispered in his ear as she nibbled on the sensitive lobe causing a loud moan to escape his lips. "Your not going anywhere until I am finished with you." A loud knock on the garage door made Mike jump and Jessie pull away from him, a smile on her face. "Or should I say, until we are done with you."

"What the hell are you talking about?" he called after her as he anxiously watched her walk towards the door. "Get back here and untie me now... Please." Realizing how pathetic he sounded, he fell silent, still trying to remove the belt.

Jessie was finding Mike's pleading to be untied amusing. She had no intention of letting him go until she had her fun with him. He had started the night thinking she was going to be an easy conquest, a quick fuck that he could brag to his friends about at the bar the next night, but, she would show him that he had gotten himself into more than he had bargained for.

Walking quickly to the door, she pulled it open and ushered the petite blond standing there into the room. She looked around outside to ensure noone had noticed her visitor and then shut the door behind her, clicking the lock into place. She couldn't take the chance that one of the neighbors would take notice and call Mac on her, ruining the whole thing.

"Did you bring everything I asked, Jenna," she said, turning to her friend. Jenna looked over at Mike for a second and then back at Jessie before nodding her head.

"I have it all here," she said, holding up a plastic bag, a mischevious grin spreading across her face. Handing the bag to Jessie, she walked across the room to where Mike sat uncomfortably in the car, attempting to cover his now erect cock with his bound hands.

"You were right, he is cute," Jenna said, rubbing her hands together in her excitement. "I can't wait to get my hands on him." Moving forward, she slid her hand slowly up his inner thigh and lightly brushed her fingertips over his cock. Mike felt his cock twitch in response. Despite the fact that he was naked and tied up in front of two strange women, he was finding the whole situation highly arousing.

"Untie me and I will make your wildest fantasies come true," he said, leering at Jenna and holding out his hands to her.

"I see what you mean about him being arrogant and full of himself," Jenna replied, looking over her shoulder at Jessie. "He needs to be knocked down a couple of pegs."

Jessie laughed and walked up behind Jenna, sliding her hands up her sides and under her breasts. She slowly massaged Jenna's breasts through her shirt as she looked over her shoulder at Mike. She smiled as Mike's eyes followed her hands as they travelled over Jenna's curvy body. Jenna moaned in response to her touch and leaned back against her.

"Is this what you want Mike?" Jessie teased, slowly undoing the buttons of Jenna's blouse and sliding her hand inside to brush her fingers lightly over her nipple. Mike swallowed slowly and nodded his head, not sure what was going on, but, finding it arousing nonetheless. Jenna shivered at her touch and helped Jessie undo the rest of the buttons on her shirt, pulling it open to reveal that she was not wearing a bra over her firm breasts. Mike groaned at the sight of her near perfect body.

Turning in Jessie's arms, Jenna pulled her down to her for a passionate kiss as she ground her body against her. Jessie had explained to her when she had called what was going on and Jenna had readily agreed to the plan that she had proposed. Jenna had met Jessie in college and they had done their tease routine a couple times before for each other's boyfriends, ending up exciting themselves and the man in the process. This time it was different, but, Jenna still found it very exciting, not to mention the thought of what Jessie still planned to do with Mike before they let him go.

Mike moaned softly as he slid his bound hands over his hard cock. He was finding the girls' show very arousing and wanted nothing more than to fuck them both, his hard cock sliding in and out of their wet pussies. Just the thought of it made his cock even harder. He couldn't stroke his cock very well with his hands bound, but, the little bit of contact he was able to manage was making his cock throb in excitement.

Jessie moaned softly as she felt Jenna's body press against her. Sliding her hand down her bare back she pulled her against her and kissed down the side of her neck, making Jenna shiver at her touch. Looking over her Jenna's shoulder she noticed Mike's attempt to touch himself and laughed softly. Pulling away from Jenna, she reached into the plastic bag she had brought and pulled out a pair of handcuffs.

Moving quickly, she undid the belt holding his wrists and pushed him face down onto the seat of the car. He struggled to free himself and found that she was stronger than him and he was unable to wiggle free. He felt her pull his hands behind his back and groaned as he felt the cold steel of the cuffs encircle his wrists. Jessie's laugh was decideably wicked as she pulled him from the car and forced him to his knees in front of it. He pulled weakly on the cuffs, his hard cock longing to be touched.

"Looks like this is exciting him," Jenna said, reaching out with her foot to slide it slowly up his hard cock making him whimper softly. Her laugh was equally as wicked as Jessie's as she grabbed his hair and pressed his face into her still covered pussy. He groaned at the smell of her arousal, his cock twitching in response. Jenna laughed again and pushed him back away from her.

Jessie looked down at him on his knees and slid her hand along Jenna's toned stomach and into the waistband of her skirt. Her eyes never left his as she slowly pulled the skirt down, revealing that Jenna was not wearing anything under it either. Mike groaned at the sight of Jenna's shaved pussy inches away from his face and tried to lean forward towards it but was stopped by Jessie's hand in his hair. He looked up at her in time to see her lick her finger and watched as she slowly slid it between the folds of Jenna's pussy and up over her clit, making the other woman shiver and moan.

"You want this don't you," she teased again, pressing his face into Jenna's pussy. Mike took a deep breath and was about to slide his tongue along her pussy and taste her sweet nectar but was cruelly pulled away again.

"Please, let me fuck you," he pleaded, his cock now throbbing angrily. "Both of you. Please." Jessie shook her head and let go of his hair, turning her attention back to Jenna. Sliding her finger into her pussy, she thrust it in and out as she trailed her lips down her chest before taking her nipple in her mouth. Jenna's moan mixed with Mike's frustrated groan as they echoed through the room.

Mike tried to turn away to keep himself from getting too aroused but couldn't help himself being drawn back to the scene before him. It had always been his wildest fantasy to watch two women and it seemed like his fantasy was about to come true. When Jessie finally pulled away, leaving Jenna panting with desire, he almost begged her to continue, wanting to hear Jenna's screams as she orgasmed while he watched. He watched as Jessie reached into the bag and pulled out a strapon and moaned in excitement, sure that he was about to watch her fuck Jenna with it.

He watched as Jenna stretched out luxuriously across the passenger seat of his car and Jessie stripped out of her overalls again and strapped the strapon around her waist. He pulled against the cuffs on his wrists again, longing to stroke himself, his breath quickening with his excitement.

He almost jumped when he felt Jessie's hand on his arm and she pulled him to his feet. He looked back at her in confusion as she pulled him over between Jenna's legs. His eyes instantly slid to Jenna's wet pussy, his tongue sliding over his lips sensously. He attempted to move forward to dive in the paradise of sweet honey stretched out before him and found himself pulled roughly back to face Jessie, her strapon barely an inch away from his lips. He gulped and looked up at her in disbelief, sure he knew what she wanted.

"Suck it Mike," she ordered, pulling him forward so that she was able to slide the strapon along his lips. He attempted to pull back but found she held firm. He struggled a bit as she forced the strapon into his mouth, making him gag slightly. Seeing that there was no way out of it, he slowly began to suck on the strap on, looking up with her with pleading eyes as he did so, the humiliation burning in his cheeks.

Jessie thrust the dildo in and out of Mike's mouth, fucking him with it. She could feel her pussy dampening her panties as she fucked him, this ultimate humiliation of this supposed strong and masculine man arousing her more than she thought it would. His whimpers around the fake cock in his mouth made her shiver. She looked over at Jenna to find that she was enjoying the show as well, her finger sliding in and out of her wet pussy.

Pulling the dildo from his mouth, she turned him back towards Jenna and forced his face down between her legs. As much as he fought the urge, Mike couldn't help allowing his tongue to slide slowly over her sweet pussy, her lustful moan sending shivers down his spine. Forgetting his recent humiliation for a brief second he dived into what he was doing, his tongue exploring every nook and cranny of her hot pussy and sliding up and over her clit making her squirm in excitement.

Jessie rubbed some lube on the dildo as she stood watching Mike devour Jenna's pussy for a moment before moving to her knees behind him. Placing her hands on his ass cheeks she spread them apart, laughing at his gasp of suprise as she placed the end of the dildo against his virgin hole. He raised his head in an attempt to protest but Jenna grabbed his hair and forced his face back into her pussy, his words instantly muffled. He clenched his ass and braced himself for what was to come, a long, loud moan escaping his lips as he felt the dildo slide slowly into his ass.

Jessie grabbed onto both of his hips and pulled him back against her as she pushed the dildo into him. His moans were mixture of pain and pleasure as she pushed it as far as it would go and started to fuck him slowly.

Once the sudden pain and uncomfortableness of the dildo had passed, Mike began to find himself even more aroused as she fucked him, his hard cock throbbing painfully between his legs. He began to lick and suck Jenna's pussy more fervently, hoping if he got her off she would return the favor. Their moans joined together to echo loudly through the room.

Jessie continued to fuck Mike's ass, grinding against him, the strapon harness pushing back against her pussy, driving her towards her own orgasm. Sliding her hand down his side, she grabbed his hard cock, making him jump in suprise, a groan escaping his lips. His breath quickened as he felt his cock throb with his impending orgasm, his balls tightening.

Jessie's hand on his cock, her rough fucking of his ass, Jenna's squirming and moaning beneath his skillful tongue, they all were too much for him. He cried out loudly as he came, his hot cum squirting all over Jessie's hand and onto the cement floor beneath him. His orgasm seemed to cause a chain reaction, Jessie and Jenna both crying out as the waves of pleasure washed over them, their orgasms stronger than anything they had ever felt before.

Jenna arched wildly on the seat of the car, her pussy grinding against his mouth while Jessie collapsed against him, the dildo pushed firmly into his ass as she squirmed on top of him in her throes of passion. They all collapsed in a pile as their orgasms subsided, Mike sandwiched between the two women, their breath slowing as they finally regained their senses.

Kaena
Kaena
26 Followers