Drive Thru

Story Info
He gives hot drive thru girl a show.
1k words
3.92
75.6k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jizz
jizz
4 Followers

Summertime is hot here in the south. For those of you who don't live down this way, it's really hard to explain. By the time July gets into full swing you can actually suffer second degree burns from that cheap vinyl upholstery on a car seat. And the guys can testify that by August, your balls get so hot and sweaty that they are effectively superglued to your thigh.

It was that kind of a day when I left the house. I was stripped down to the bare minimum. A pair of thin swimming shorts, a Hawaiian shirt and thongs for the feet completed my attire. I live a hour of so from the city and by the time I arrived I was thinking sex and food … in that order!

Did I mention that one of my favorite activities is driving down the road sun tanning my cock? Well, it is. Although I've had to be much more careful in this age of cell phones -I don't need a visit from the highway patrol - I still find that fresh air helps to keep me tanned and the air slows down the superglue effect. Of course it's nice when some of the ladies look over and express an interest in ol' one-eye!

I'm pulling off the interstate into the city proper with my balls resting comfortably below my nice hard seven inches. Now there are bigger guys out there but I'm sporting a reasonably thick, bigheaded pre-cum oozing cock as I pull into the drive thru to order a burger. My shirt is unbuttoned all the way of course leaving me bare-chested and my shorts are down someplace between my balls and my knees. I'm basically all hanging out and I love it!

I dig out a few bills, getting pretty close to the exact price, as I don't intend to stay and wait for the change. I can see the cute babe working the window. I was here a few days ago but was wearing more at the time. She's definitely Latino, long dark hair, nice big titties and she likes to keep her "official" uniform unzipped pretty far to show them off. Mmm, I'd put her age as 18, finishing up high school probably.

I'm two cars back from the window and I'm stroking my cock keeping it just below the threshold where I want to cum. I'm watching the babe at the window as she leans out to pass the drinks and stuff to the customer. Oh yeah, she likes to flirt! I see her giving a couple of guys up there a little cleavage show and a big smile. Wonder if she'll like my show?

Wow, I'm one car back and I'm still stroking it. There is pre-cum all over my lower belly and hand. My heat is pounding a mile a minute as I realize what I'm about to do.

Ohh, it's my turn! I flip my shirt up over my cock. Gee, there's a tent there with a big wet spot sticking up. Miss Latino Titties' real name is Celeste. She leans out the window a little bit and tells me, "It's $4.67".

I make a point of admiring her cleavage and giving her a big smile, which she returns. I take my time picking up the money from the seat beside me. I barely stick it out of the car window and Celeste has to lean way out to reach it.

Yes! Her titties are threatening to pop right thru her uniform and I notice that she is looking down at the tent in my shirt. Since I can see that my shorts are way to low to be covering anything, I assume she notices that too. It's all I can do not to reach over and caress her young hooties. Celeste takes it from my hand still staring at my cock as it is barely disguised under the shirt. I make sure to touch her fingers and slowly slide mine across her hand. She takes the money and then finally looks at my face, blushes and pulls back into the store.

A moment later she hands me my drink, my burger and a few coins. I set them all down carefully and reach for the extra couple of dollars on the seat beside me. Celeste is still staring down at my scarcely concealed cock which is twitching and is in danger of becoming fully exposed. She gives me a quick smile, say's, "Thank you" and starts to pull back inside.

I gently tap on the glass. She looks at me and I hold up the bills in my left hand. Celeste opens the window again and leans out. This time I hold the bills even farther from her making her lean way out the window and as I admire her nice full tits, I let her grasp the bills. My shirt flips back out of the way giving her a nice close-up view of my fist wrapped around my throbbing cock. I'm so hard the veins are popping out all over my cock, my balls are already rising.

Here is Celeste, a pretty little 18 year old with most of her titties on display for me, leaning out the drive thru window while I'm pumping my cock for her. My pulse is racing as I look her in the eyes, raise my hips and stroke it fast. You can see the pre-cum oozing out of the big purple head and hear the sound of my hand sliding up and down in the juices.

"Ohhhhh, gonna cum for you Celeste." I said quietly as my hips thrust up driving my cock hard into my hand. Her face was only a foot or two away when I groaned and the first long ropes of jizz began to fly.

I shot spunk all over my chest, splatters reaching all the way to my shoulders. It was a tremendous orgasm. There must have been over a half a dozen big spurts of cum dripping from my chest to my balls.

"Oh my god!" said Celeste. Her eyes flicked between my face and my cock. "You can get in trouble for doing that you know."

"I know," I said with a grin, "but next time, I'd love to shoot it on your tits. Are you working tomorrow?"

jizz
jizz
4 Followers