Driven Ch. 01

Story Info
Katie begins her erotic road trip.
6.2k words
4.24
24.7k
2

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 05/02/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kjtatts
kjtatts
17 Followers

I'd like to extend my thanks to WildSweetOne for taking the time and having the patience to edit this story. To kiwiwolf, thank you for the inspiration and encouragement. You are both gems.

*****

"Shit!" I exclaimed, as the high heel of my favorite shoe snapped off. I leaned against my shit-heap of a car and grabbed the ruined shoe off my foot as I considered throwing the damn thing over the nearby fence, but hurled it into the car instead. The other shoe quickly followed the first.

I had traveled for miles that day, heading north to a cousin's new place for a few days. And now, here I was stuck on the side of a dusty, gravel road in the middle of nowhere. It was a road I had traveled, occasionally. If I have the choice of following the populated highway, or a back road through the country side, the latter would win every time. I looked up the narrow road, desperately hoping to see the dusty trail of another car. Nothing. Turning, I faced my old car. Instinctively my hands went to my hips. I frowned at the old Pontiac.

"Shit," I said repeated. It had been a long, hot afternoon and the old girl had no air conditioning. I guess I should have checked the water in the radiator before I left the city. I had nobody to blame except myself for my current dilemma. I had just wanted to get on the road as soon as possible to escape the pressures of my everyday life. I had a habit of running away from things. I knew this and accepted it. My other habits included indulging in bourbon; a little too often lately, experimenting with illegal drugs, which in turn seemed to go hand in hand with kinky sex. The last two habits, unfortunately, seemed to be getting further and further between sessions. I was not happy with this. I suddenly had the craving for nicotine – my other favorite habit right now.

I gingerly took the few paces over the sharp gravel to the car. I hadn't even bothered to change out of my work clothes before I took off. I worked in the office of a busy panel beating shop, and had been lucky enough to score an afternoon free. Being a Friday, I was looking forward to a long weekend. Considering where I worked and the simple but huge problem I had with my car, made me extra angry with myself and a plain cream singlet under a plain cream blouse. I wasn't into fancy things. I pulled open the heavy door and reached into the back for my overnight bag. I lugged the thing into the front with me. I sat down on the seat and started rummaging through it. Relieved, I discovered my trainers and plonked them on the seat. I shuffled through the bag to see what else I had forgotten. A strand of hair had escaped the confines of the ponytail it belonged in, and hung in my eyes. I glanced into the rear view mirror as I tucked the strand behind my ear. I laughed out loud as I saw a grubby, dust smeared face laughing back at me. It had been a humid, sweaty, dusty day. I guess I hadn't realized the state I was in, after checking under the hood of the car earlier. I attempted to rub the dirt off my face but only managed to smear more on. My green eyes looked back at me, as another dark lock flopped over my cheek. I sighed loudly and collapsed back into the seat. What the hell was I going to do?

I looked down at myself and saw a dirt covered blouse. My skirt was just as bad. I had to change. Once again I searched my bag and found a pair of denim shorts and a pair of trainers. They were much more suited to my present situation, I thought. I pulled them free of the bag, grabbed my cigarettes and cell phone off the dash and got back out of the car. Even though it was late afternoon, the humidity was still high. I made my way around the car and onto the grass verge. There was a slight rise of the ground before the fence line, so I decided once again to check for oncoming vehicles. I looked both ways, straining to check the windy road below me and was for once, disappointed with the quietness of it all.

I put the phone and cigarettes on the grass and unbuttoned my blouse. I slipped it off and wondered why I hadn't done this earlier. I felt mildly refreshed already. My hands moved to the waistband of my skirt and I lowered the zip. Instinctively I glanced around while easing the fabric over my hips. All those extra glasses of bourbon had added a few kilos to my already curvy frame, and this was noticeable as I wiggled and tugged the skirt over my ass. I stepped out of it and adjusted my g-string. Very rarely did I wear anything else. Apart from the days when I wanted to feel a little bit naughty at work, and chose not to wear underwear at all; it was quite a turn on doing this, while being surrounded by unsuspecting males. I grabbed the discarded skirt and turning it inside out, used it as a towel. I rubbed my face and neck, my underarms and lastly between my legs. Yes, it had been a sweaty drive.

It was an odd sense of freedom, standing on the roadside in just my underwear, singlet and bra. If the situation had been different, I would have been quite happy being in minimal clothing, relaxing on the side of the road. I'd maybe even cheekily flash people driving past. Well, maybe. If I hadn't been on my own, that is. I was still an hour or so from my destination. Reluctantly I reached for my shorts and slipped into them. Actually, there was a bit more tugging, than 'slipping'. I'd have to work on that problem when I got home. The clingy singlet was tight against my damp skin as I rubbed my sweaty palms down my front. I dropped down onto the grass and crossed my legs. I'd have to wait this out.

Reaching out, I grabbed my cell phone. Feeling a little disheartened, I looked at the little screen and saw what I had been expecting to see. No reception whatsoever. Even worse was the fact that the battery was nearly dead. The piece of modern technology was as useful as tits on a bull, out here. I took a cigarette out of the packet and lit up while I checked out my surroundings. It was beautiful, really. There was lots of rolling green hills with patches of dense bush. It was peaceful and a gentle breeze had begun to sweep through. The sun was getting low on the horizon and I knew dusk would fall before too long. I wasn't keen on being out here in the dark.


Several miles away an old Holden truck bounced along the windy, gravel road. Its two male occupants took up most of the room on the bench seat. The passenger had his tanned arm resting outside the window. His fingers tapped on the doorframe, beating along to the made up song the driver was singing. In his other hand was a beer bottle with not much amber liquid left in it. He brought the bottle to his lips and finished the contents with one swig. He wiped his mouth with the back of his hand before finishing off the original song with lyrics just as crude as the driver had made up. Both roared with laughter.

They were solid men; strong and muscular and in their late 30's. But that was where the similarities ended. Shawn, the driver, stood about 6'4". He had long, fair hair, fair complexion and blue eyes. He was about to visit with his aunt and uncle on their farm, not far away. He was usually fairly easy going by nature but when riled, had a short temper. He kept his favorite hunting knife in the glove compartment of his truck. Not many people messed with him.

Lee was several inches shorter. He had an olive complexion with short, thick black hair and green eyes. He was going to stay with Shawn on the farm overnight, on his way north to visit a girlfriend. He was in a happy mood after the beers and was looking forward to seeing his girl the next night and getting laid. The boys had known each other since they were teenagers and played in bands and on the same rugby teams. Both had still managed to stay reasonably fit. It wasn't often they got to catch up and had spent the last few hours at the local pub, drinking and singing. Lee was in a particularly happy mood, as he'd managed to score a large bag of weed and some ecstasy tabs. Yep, tomorrow night with his lady was going to be a good one.

My full, round breasts rose and fell as I sighed heavily. Looking at my tits, I ran a hand over their contour. I'd always been relatively happy with them. Not as pert as they once were, but at the age of 30, they were still not bad. Several men over the years had also had their way with my breasts, and seemed to enjoy them very much. I smirked as I pinched a nipple. I seemed to play with myself a lot. If I wasn't pinching a nipple, I'd have a hand between my legs instead. Occasionally, I wondered whether I did this too much. How much masturbation is too much, anyway? A cool gust of wind pulled me from my thoughts.

Looking up I noticed that the clouds were starting to roll in. Dusk was on its way. My ass was getting numb from sitting on the ground and I figured I may as well sit in the car. Standing up I vigorously rubbed some feeling back into my ass, then slipped my feet into my trainers. I made my way down the grassy verge and around to the driver's door. I slammed the bonnet of the car closed and made my way to the driver's door. As I relaxed into the big old car, I wondered where all the locals were. I'd been here well over an hour already and not one car had come by. Not one. Unbelievable. I wound the window down and closed my eyes.

I started to drift off. I listened to the breeze rustling through the trees and the birds nesting for the night. It was a huge change from the screeching of tires, police sirens and general mayhem of city living. It was getting dark and the wind must have picked up as the trees were making more noise. I listened closer. It didn't sound like rustling leaves at all. I opened my eyes, sat up and looked down the road. I could hear the gravel crunching and the sound of a V6 engine.

"Yes!" I grinned. Finally! I opened the car door and got out. Looking down the road I had traveled earlier, I could make out the lights of an oncoming vehicle. Excitedly, I spun around and reached back into the car. I grabbed my overnight bag and stuffed my belongings back into it. I wound the window up and grabbed my car keys. The crunching sound of the oncoming vehicle on the gravel was getting louder. I slammed the door closed it and pulled myself up onto the long bonnet of the Pontiac. I sat cross legged and grinned like an idiot. I have no idea why I grinned. I was just happy that someone was heading my way. And locals were friendly. Right?

Shawn and Lee were still bellowing out songs as they rounded a bend in the road. It was Shawn who first spied a car on the side of the road up ahead further. Lee glanced at his buddy, who had stopped singing and saw he was focused on something outside. Following Shawn's gaze, Lee saw the vehicle too. It was nearly dark now and it was the reflection of the truck's headlights on the stationary car around the bend, which had caught Shawn's eye.

"Hmmm, what do we have here?" Shawn murmured.

"Someone's on the bonnet," Lee observed.

"Mmmmm," Shawn mumbled, easing off on the accelerator.

The boys fell silent as they approached the Pontiac. The person on the bonnet, it appeared, was a grinning woman wearing not much at all.

"Don't see that around here everyday," observed Shawn, mildly amused.

"Fuck," replied Lee, simply. He watched the woman's tits bounce as she wiggled down off the bonnet.

The truck came to a rolling stop next to the Pontiac. The woman came over to the passenger side window. She was still smiling and tucking her hair behind an ear.

"Hi there! You don't know how damn happy I am to see you!" There was happy relief in her voice.

"Yeah, I can tell," replied Shawn, with a smile. The woman didn't appear to notice him casting a roving eye over her large, erect nipples that were pressing against the front of her top. Lee just grinned like an idiot, noticing the nipples at the same time. He had a close up view of them, as the woman leaned down to look through his open window.

"So. What seems to be the problem?" Shawn asked, dragging his eyes up to meet the woman's face. She looked as though she'd been here a while. She was all mussed up and dirty. Kinda cute though.

"I'm Shawn, by the way. This is Lee."

Lee grinned and mumbled a greeting. He could see down her top from this angle and he felt his cock twitch.

"Katie. I'm Katie," she stuck her arm through the window and shook Lee's hand and then Shawn's.

"And this here," she said, jerking her thumb behind her, indicating the Pontiac, "Is my car. It's fucked." She nodded, confirming her own statement.

"Would you like me to take a look at it, for you Katie?" Shawn asked. He'd have preferred getting a better look down her top, but figured he's try the gentlemanly thing first. He didn't know a hell of a lot about engines, but she didn't know that.

Katie grinned at him.

"That would be awesome! I'm pretty sure it's just an over heated radiator, but if you could check it out, I would be forever grateful!"

"No worries," replied Shawn. "I'll park up in front of you."

Katie stepped away from the truck as it moved forward. The boys glanced at one another, trying to read each others minds. They both grinned.

"Bring her back to the house." Lee whispered, as Shawn pulled up against the verge.

Shawn laughed quietly.

"Dude, you gotta quit reading my mind." He winked as he opened his car door. Lee followed suit, smiling as they both got out of the car. Shawn reached into the back of the truck for his tool box. He found his flashlight, and the pair of them made their way back to the stranded woman and her car.

I couldn't believe my luck. Not only has a car finally come by, but it happens to contain two hot guys. Yes, two hot guys with big, warm hands. I chuckled to myself as the men parked their vehicle. I knew they had been looking at my tits, too. I would have been disappointed if they hadn't noticed. After all, I had been working on my nipples while waiting for them to reach me. I gave them another flick, and then turned to watch the guys as they walked toward me.

The tall one, Shawn, had a flashlight in his hand. I gave him the once over and noticed his long legs. They were clad in a pair of jeans that fitted perfectly in all the right places. Glancing over at Lee, I could see his denim clad thighs were also straining against the fabric. He had his hands in his pockets and was grinning at me.

"Shit," I thought. Just my luck to be caught checking them out. I gave them a friendly smile as they approached.

"Thanks for stopping, guys. I was beginning to think nobody would ever come."

"Hey, no problem, Katie. Eventually someone always comes." Lee was looking at me intently as he spoke. His green eyes sparkled with mischief. I blushed and looked away as soon as I realized the double meaning to his comment.

"Fuck, Lee. Subtlety has never been your strong point, has it? I apologize for my mate, Katie. He gets stupid around helpless, stranded women in shorts." Shawn let out a deep, rumbling chuckle.

I found myself smiling at Shawn.

"Hey mister, who are you calling helpless?" I turned my back on them and bent down to open up the hood of the car. There was enough moonlight to be able to see what I was doing. It was in my cheeky nature to do this as obvious as possible. I squatted down in front of the car and reached for the release catch for the hood. It was always a bit tricky, so I made an extra play of it by wriggling my ass and grunting a little. I felt the hood pop up a little and stood up slowly. I tucked my fingers under the front of the hood and lifted the heavy piece of metal up. I readjusted my grip, then pushed it all the way up, stretching my 5'6" frame as much as I could. My legs were spread a little and my ass was sticking out. I secured the hood then looked over my shoulder. The guys were just standing there watching quietly. Shawn was still looking at my ass.

"Ready when you are, boys," I purred.

Immediately after, I regretted my words and I scolded myself silently.

"Jesus, fuck Katie. What the fuck are you doing? You don't even know these guys. At any given second they could grab you and rape your ass or worse, right here, and nobody would know about it."

Nevertheless, I turned and faced the two guys and leaned against my car with a smile on my face.

Shawn moved first. He couldn't believe the show this little tart had just put on. If she was hoping to be raped out here in the open, she was going the right way about it. If he made a move on her, he knew Lee would back him up without a doubt. It wouldn't be the first time.

She looked up at him as he stepped toward the car. Looking back at her he could've sworn he saw the look of a challenge in her eyes. In a blink it was gone as she looked down at the car's engine. He flicked the flashlight on and the area filled with light. He gave her one more look before peering into the huge area under the car's hood.

Lee stood back watching the woman as she lit up a cigarette. He still had one hand in the pocket of his jeans. He was toying with a couple of pills in a plastic bag he had been given, before leaving the pub earlier. His cock had shown its approval of seeing her ass bent over the car. There had been enough moonlight for him to enjoy the view of her round ass nearly busting out of those tight shorts. It was an ass he would enjoy fucking, that's for sure. He adjusted himself again.

Shawn looked at the Pontiac's large radiator. Smiling to himself, he saw the problem. There was a hole in the radiator and there was no way it was going to get fixed tonight. At least he wouldn't have to spin her a story to get her back to the house, he thought. Glancing over at her concerned face, he caught her eye.

"You were right," he told her. "It's the radiator and it's fucked. I can't do much tonight though, sorry."

He straightened up as she swore. He watched with mild amusement as she kicked the front tire of the car. Her arms flailed, her tits bounced wildly and her ass shook. She swore again. Yeah, she'd be a wild one, all right, he thought to himself. He took it upon himself to shut the hood. The woman was standing with her arms crossed over her large tits, looking mad as hell.

"Hey, it's ok. We'll help you out as much as we can. Won't we Lee?" Shawn glanced back at his friend.

"Absolutely. Don't worry Katie. We're staying at a place up the road, tonight. There's plenty of room." Lee moved toward Katie and put his arm around her shoulders. He gave her a squeeze and she relaxed into him a little.

"It's just that I was supposed to be at my cousin's place tonight, that's all. And I can't reach her to tell her what's happened because she's just moved and hasn't had the phone put on yet." Katie sounded genuinely upset. She hung her head.

"C'mon, grab your stuff. We'll go to the house. You hungry?" Lee gave her another quick squeeze before giving her a light slap on the rear.

"Yeah," Katie nodded. "I'm starving, actually. You sure you don't mind?"

Shawn answered her.

"It's no problem. We'll sort the car out tomorrow. Lee is on his way up north tomorrow anyway. If worse comes to worse, we'll tow your car to the farm, and you can grab a lift with him to your cousin's place. How's that sound?"

"It sounds good to me," Katie replied after a pause. "Thank you."

"Good. Get the girls' things, Lee. Put them in the back of the truck. Let's go eat and have a drink or two."

I looked up just in time to catch a look pass between the two guys. What the hell did that mean? I looked at Lee as he took my overnight bag. I couldn't read his expression. Damn, I hope this was going to be okay, I thought as I reached into the car and locked the far door. Checking I had the keys, I locked the driver's door and shut it firmly. The boys were at the truck and Lee was putting my bag in the back. I took one last look at my car, silently hoping it would be okay before following the guys to their truck.

kjtatts
kjtatts
17 Followers
12