Driven Ch. 02

Story Info
Katie's first night with the local boys.
5.5k words
4.74
22.4k
1

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 05/02/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kjtatts
kjtatts
17 Followers

The two men were sitting at the kitchen table still drinking, when Katie emerged from the bathroom. They watched her enter the kitchen and then stop short when she saw them. She was clutching her bundled clothing in both hands in front of her. She looked freshly scrubbed and they could smell the aroma of soap.

"Oh," she stammered. "I, ah, just needed my bag to put my clothes in." She walked quickly over to it and knelt down, stuffing her bundled clothing into it. Reaching up she pulled the towel free from her hair. She appeared to take great care in not showing too much flesh in the process. Shawn observed this with a sly smile. He got up and moved toward her. Standing closely behind Katie, he reached down and stroked her wet hair. Suddenly, an arm came flying up at him and he had to move back quickly to stop being hit with it. Katie spun around with a wild look in her eyes. In another quick move, he leaned in and grabbed her by the throat with his right hand. Katie dropped the wet towel on the floor as he pulled her up into a standing position. She tried to struggle against him but with his free arm, had drawn her in close to him. She was gasping.

"Now, now Katie. Don't be like that. You still need our help, don't you? You were so friendly before, we thought you might want a bit of fun before you go to sleep. I think you'd like that, wouldn't you?"

Shawn tried to keep his voice level and quiet. It wouldn't do to have his uncle or nosy aunt walk in right now.

The girl in his grasp stopped struggling. He looked down at her as her green eyes looked up at him. He felt his cock twitch.

"Don't get me wrong, Shawn. I am grateful for everything you and Lee have done for me tonight. But I think I really need some rest. I'm exhausted." Her eyes flickered before looking down.

He paused before rearranging his hold on her. He moved just enough to turn her around. He had one large forearm across her throat and his left arm across her front, making sure her arms were secured at her sides. They were facing Lee, who was sitting at the table watching them. His position concealed the erection he had. He was getting more than a little excited at the show he was watching.

The girl seemed to have given in to Shawn already, and he was a little disappointed. He enjoyed a bit of a struggle. He grinned at Lee while at the same time moving the position of his arm. Katie relaxed, probably thinking he was going to let her go. She was wrong. Instead he just repositioned his hand so that it slipped under her robe. He grabbed her right breast with his large hand and squeezed it hard. He noticed her nipple harden and he twisted it between his thumb and finger. She shifted against him and he heard her whimper.

"Please Shawn, let me go to bed. Please," She rasped in a whisper.

"Oh, trust me; I'll get you to bed alright. In fact I think we may head over that way very soon. Is that what you want, Katie?" Shawn growled into her ear as he tightened his grip on her breast and throat. She gasped.

Shawn glanced up at Lee again as he moved his hand from her breast. He trailed his hand down over the smooth skin of her belly, letting the robe slip open. Her breasts were now exposed and if it hadn't been for Shawn's hand over her pussy, Lee would have had a full frontal view. His cock was pressing hard against his jeans, making things very uncomfortable. He hoped Shawn would let him have fun with her too.

I closed my eyes as I felt Shawn's hand reach down my body. My cheeks burned hot. The grip he had on my throat was making it difficult to breathe properly, let alone call out. My mind frantically tried to figure out how I had gotten into this predicament. But really, I knew the answer to that. I was a tease and always had been. Shawn's hand moved lower and I felt him cup my pussy. Oh hell, I was in trouble now. I felt him tapping a finger on my clit. Oh hell. I tried to move away from him but the tightening of his forearm stopped me. His finger slipped into my cunt and I cursed myself for realizing I was actually getting horny. I opened my eyes a little and saw Lee watching. I looked at him until he met my gaze. He had a hand under the table and I wondered what he was doing. I closed my eyes again as Shawn started finger fucking me.

Lee was rubbing his hard on through his jeans. Shawn was grinning over at him.

"Lee, you won't believe how wet she is. And I don't think it was from the shower, either." Shawn pressed his groin against Katie, hoping she'd feel his stiff cock pressed against her.

"You don't seem to mind giving Lee a little show, do you? You little tease. Shall we show him some more?" Shawn voice was getting raspy. He was nearly down to a whisper. He moved his foot between her feet and tapped her inner ankles.

"Move them apart."

After a moment the girl did as she was told.

"There we go. Good girl. Can you see everything okay, Lee?" Shawn used his fingers to display Katie's nearly bare pussy. He spread her open. Using his middle finger he tapped and rubbed her engorged clit. The girl leaned heavily against him and groaned. Shawn loosened his grip on her throat a little and kissed her ear.

"Mmmmm," he murmured. "I didn't think it would take long for you to see things my way." The sound of a scraping chair made Shawn look up and Katie open her eyes.

Lee was on his way over.

"I can't help it, man. I want some." Without looking at either Shawn or Katie, Lee dropped to his knees. Grabbing Katie's thighs, he buried his face in her pussy. He worked his tongue into her folds and licked her deeply.

Katie gasped with a mixture of shock and ecstasy.

Shawn roared with laughter.

Lee devoured Katie's cunt. Damn, she tastes good, he thought. His cock throbbed.

"Lee, you bastard. I wanted to taste that first." Shawn was grinning at his impatient buddy.

Lee mumbled something into Katie's pussy which caused the girl to groan and Shawn felt her knees weaken a little.

"Lee, enough dude," whispered Shawn. "I'm not in the mood to get snapped by my aunt."

As if on cue, Shawn's aunt called out.

"Shawn honey, can you come in here for a moment please?"

"Fuck!" swore Shawn in a frustrated whisper. "Lee! Get up, man!" He pulled Katie backwards and quickly ended Lee's tongue fucking session. Lee swore and reluctantly stood up.

"On my way!" replied Shawn to his aunt. He maneuvered Katie to a chair and sat her down. She wrapped the robe back around her and secured it with the fluffy white belt.

"Get us all a shot of whiskey, Lee." Shawn ordered.

Lee had just made it to the bench when Shawn's aunt entered the kitchen. She scooped up the towel from the floor.

"Come on boys, let the girl get some rest. Oh Lee, she doesn't need anymore of that. Take her to the guest house please; she'll be much more comfortable there. I'm going to have a chat with Shawn and catch up with him. It's been a while since we've done that, hasn't it Shawn?" She grinned pleasantly.

Shawn plastered a fake smile on his face.

"Sure. Sounds good. I guess I'll see you tomorrow, Katie. Lee will show you the way." His smile faded as he added, "Sleep well."

"Excellent" Smiled his aunt. "I'll see you two in the morning." She left the kitchen, pulling Shawn by the arm. The big man managed an icy stare at Katie before following his aunt into the lounge.

Lee poured himself a shot of whiskey and downed it quickly. He glanced over at the girl, devouring her with his eyes.

"Okay Katie, let's go."

I stood up at Lee's request. My breathing was nearly back to normal. It had taken some effort. I was confused at the emotions I was feeling. What Shawn had done was not right. But if that was the case, why was it that I could feel my pussy throbbing with lust?

I picked my bag up from the floor and followed Lee down the hallway to the backdoor. He held it open for me and I stepped outside. The door closed quietly and I could hear Lee breathing heavily behind me. He was pressing his body against my back as we stood on the back steps. The night was cool, and there was a slight breeze. His body felt warm against me and I could smell the aroma of pussy juice.

"C'mon Katie," he said quietly. He moved past me and started down the steps. I followed him down to the path. It was a narrow cobblestone path and meandered gently past the gardens for about fifty meters before coming to a small gate. Beyond that was another gravel driveway and beyond that was the guesthouse.

I followed a few steps behind Lee, feeling a little like a lamb to the slaughter. I closed the gate behind me and made my way carefully across the gravel. Lee was waiting at the front door for me and again, held it open as I entered the house. It was dark. I heard Lee fumbling for the light switch and within a few seconds a pale light glowed. From what I could see, in the dim light, the inside was pleasant enough. The small foyer opened up into a kitchen and a comfortable looking living room. I could just make out a stairwell on the other side of the room, leading upward. I felt Lee's arm around my waist and he was moving me toward the lounge.

"Go and sit down, get comfy. I've got something that will help you relax. Just give me a minute." He left me there while he went into the kitchen. I sank down into the couch, leaving my bag on the floor. It felt good! I didn't know what the time was but it must have been past midnight by now. I craned my neck to look over at Lee. He was at the kitchen counter and was hunched over, looking at something.

"What are you doing, Lee?" I asked. I didn't know whether to trust him after what he did to me in the kitchen. I could feel my heart rate quicken again at the memory.

He looked up at me and gave me a smile.

"Well Katie, it's been a somewhat stressful evening for you. Is that about right?"

I nodded at him.

"Okay, well I intend to change that. How do you feel about ecstasy?" His grin got wider.

I looked at him.

"Ecstasy? I actually haven't tried it before."

This was quite surprising really, because I'd tried a lot of different drugs. For recreational purposes only, of course.

"Well you have to try this!" he winked at me.

"I'm not really into pills, Lee. I'm not sure about all this." I was starting to get uncomfortable.

"No problem, Katie. I have some crushed up. It's just powder so you can dip your finger in and just taste it." He put a half pill in his mouth and swallowed it before he made his way over to the couch. He straddled my thighs and stood there looking at me.

"You'll love this stuff." With that he held a small plastic bag out to me. It contained white powder.

"Oh, Lee. I don't know." I looked up at him and shook my head slightly. I felt his legs close against mine and my knees crushed together. He leaned down to me and dipped his finger into the bag. Drawing it back out, I could see a small amount of powder on his fingertip.

"You'll like it Katie, I promise." He said gently. "Just taste it."

I looked into his eyes as he held his powdered fingertip a few inches from my lips. His eyes searched mine and I knew I was going to give in. My lips parted and I licked my lips. I took his wrist in my hand and looked at him as I softly tasted the powder on his finger. I drew away slightly as I savored the taste and swallowed. It was bitter, but not nasty. I leaned forward again and took his finger in my mouth. I closed my eyes as my tongue encircled his finger. I couldn't help myself from sucking on it ever so gently before withdrawing. He groaned.

I sat back and licked my lips once more. Damn, it had been quite some time since I'd had powder of any form. I have been told that I have an addictive personality. I didn't know what that meant, but I did know I found it extremely difficult to say no to a lot of things. Just to prove this I looked up at Lee.

"I'd like a little more please."

Lee grinned down at me. He stepped over me and landed on the couch next to me. I turned a little to face him and brought my legs up onto the couch and sat cross legged. I did nothing to cover my nakedness underneath the bathrobe. Lee observed this too. His grin got wider as he offered me the bag of powder.

"Thanks," I said smiling back. I took it from him and opened it up. I dipped my finger in and got a lovely little pile of powder on my fingertip. Without hesitation I put my finger in my mouth and onto my tongue. Once again I savored the bitter taste before swallowing it. I licked my finger clean and glanced at Lee.

"I'm going to get us a couple of beer chasers," he said. He got up and jumped over the back of the couch and jogged into the kitchen. I laughed and licked any remaining traces of drug from my lips. Within a minute we were both on the couch with a cold beer in hand. I hated to admit it but I was actually enjoying this.

Lee and I settled into the couch and started chatting. It was interesting hearing about his hobbies and growing up in the country. However after a while I noticed I was just watching him speak and not really paying attention. I know I was smiling a lot. I was watching his mouth move. He had luscious full lips, always parted in a smile when he wasn't talking. Our knees were now touching and it felt burning hot. He was running his hand softly over my bare thigh. It made me feel totally warm and secure. I felt myself zoning out a little but didn't have the stoned feeling I got from weed. I felt really good. And so did his jeans clad thigh. I don't remember when I put my hand there. I watched my hand moving up and down his thigh, tracing the muscular outline. He was still talking and the sound was hypnotic. I looked into his sparkling green eyes and down to his mouth again. God, he was gorgeous. I reached out and traced his mouth with my finger. He stopped talking just as I leaned into him and touched my lips against his. I held that position for just a moment, feeling his warm breathe on my face. I kissed him gently and felt his tongue tracing along my top lip. I caught his tongue with my own and kissed him harder. His lips were soft and he tasted delicious. The kiss was long and lingering. We were stroking each others limbs and it felt so good.

I pulled back and smiled at him. He stood up.

"How are you feeling? Can I get you anything?" He was readjusting his jeans.

"Yes," I replied, and I sat up and reached forward for him. My hands grasped each thigh and I gently pulled him to me. I wanted what was under these jeans. He didn't resist as I undid the button and lowered the zipper. I looked up at him as I pulled the denim down. He had his eyes closed. His hands were resting on either side of my head.

He got up and then stepped out of his jeans and pulled off his t-shirt. He stood there in his boxers. The fabric was soft as I cupped his ass cheeks in my hands. My hands trailed along the dark skin of his back. I could feel every defined muscle. My hands ran down his sides and over his stomach. I kissed his navel as my hands reached up to his chest. I couldn't stop touching him. I continued to kiss his body. His growing erection was now pressing against my cheek. I kissed it through the fabric of his boxers. I opened my mouth and ran my lips along the outline of his cock. The heat I could feel was incredible. The moment seemed to continue for an age. He bent down and kissed me. When he stood up, the boxers were gone.

I took a moment taking in the beauty of the engorged cock before me. I had the security of Lee's hands, once again on either side of my head. His rigid cock bobbed before me as he shivered slightly. I pressed my cheek against it and felt the softness of the skin, and the hot hard muscle beneath it. I kissed his gorgeous cock and ran a finger along its length. I licked it and heard Lee take a breath. I felt encouraged and did it again. Suddenly I wanted him in my mouth. I licked my lips and maneuvered the tip of his cock to my mouth. My tongue swirled around its swollen head before I sucked his cock into the depths of my hot, wet mouth. Lust filled my body in one short breath. I devoured his cock like a woman possessed. I couldn't get enough. I sucked and slurped on his cock and balls like my life depended on it. I could hear him moan and move and grasp my head tighter and tighter. I had saliva dripping from my open mouth as I gasped for air.

Lee groaned and then things started to get very serious. My hands had moved off his cock and my nails were now pressed into his ass cheeks. He was gripping me roughly and fucking my mouth hard. He was grunting with every forceful thrust and I felt his hot cock growing even more. My robe was open and his force was so intense that my tits were swinging. I gripped his ass and pressed my face into him. His cock was hitting the back of my throat. I positioned myself so that I could accommodate his cock better. The next thrust had his cock down my throat. The following few movements had the same effect and Lee then started swearing. He fucked my face so hard I thought I would pass out. I grabbed his cock and sucked hard, giving my throat a rest. It had the desired effect. His cock swelled and started pulsating. Lee growled loudly and ceased movement. I knew what was going to happen next. I placed my mouth over the head of his cock just in time to catch his first load of cum. His body jerked as he came. He pumped my mouth slowly as his semen spilled over my tongue. I swallowed it quickly and was rewarded with another taste of his cum. I sucked tenderly on his cock until he was done. He released his hold on my head and relaxed. His cock slipped from my mouth as he stepped unsteadily back.

"Wow," he said, getting his breath back.

"That's just what I was thinking," I replied with a smug grin. I wiped a trickle of cum from my mouth with my finger, and sucked on it. I couldn't stop smiling.

Lee had stumbled naked into the kitchen and was grabbing a couple of cold beers. I've always enjoyed the sight of a naked man in the kitchen. My eyes were glued to his muscular thighs and ass. He kicked the fridge closed then looked over at me.

You," he said. "Upstairs, now."

I tried to contain my excitement as I got up off the couch. He passed me a beer and followed me up the dark stairwell. As I reached the top step, I caught sight of the view and had to pause. It was breathtaking. Along the length of the far wall were large windows. The drapes were open and the moonlight was spilling in through them, giving a room a luminous blue appearance. I walked toward the wooden coffee table and set my beer down. Moving to the windows I slowly walked along the length of them. Lee followed slowly behind, opening up the windows one by one. When he was done, I heard some old Blues music start playing, at a low volume. Nice.

The view was spectacular. Acres and acres of rolling countryside spread out before me. I was still in awe of the place when Lee stepped in close behind me. I was about to comment on the view when his hand appeared in front of my face. He put his finger to my lips and I opened my mouth, engulfing it. I tasted more of the bitter but wonderful drug. I sucked his finger clean and then he turned me around.

"You don't need this anymore," he said, as he loosened the belt and slipped the robe off me. It landed in a soft heap on the floor. My erect nipples were pressing against his muscular chest. Lee moved my hair away from my neck and kissed it lightly. He held my breasts in his hands, squeezing them adoringly. We both groaned simultaneously and then laughed softly. He moved away, taking my hand in his. The air was nearly cold with the windows open, yet I felt warm inside. I guess it was the mix of alcohol and ecstasy. I know it wasn't the smartest thing to do, but at this moment it felt so right.

kjtatts
kjtatts
17 Followers
12