Driven To Desperation Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Stand in front of me, lover and fuck my face," Vera murmured.

Ann suddenly looked up and when she saw what I was doing, she smiled slowly. I knew that they had planned this together and I guess that my wife felt triumphant that she had won the game so easily.

Fact is, even if I hadn't been too keen on this, it was I who had won the game. I suppose that there's no man in the world (at least a real man) who doesn't dream of making it with two women simultaneously, just as I believe that there's no woman who does not dream of having been had by two men at the same time.

So Ann went back to sucking her friend's pussy, sliding one of her hand down to rub her own pussy while I rose from the bed.

I arranged myself in front of the sexy airhostess, planting my feet on the floor on either side of her legs. She looked into my eyes and opened her mouth in anticipation.

I decided to surprise her. No loving and sexy licks and sucking of the glans, I thought, and holding the base of my shaft in my hand, I shoved forward, plunging my prick right down deep inside her mouth.

She gagged, her eyes widening with surprise. Instinctively, her lips closed around my shaft even as I felt the tip entering her throat.

And then, leaning down to grab those magnificent melons in my hands, I began to plunge in and out of her mouth.

She made a strange noise in her mouth and I turned my head around to see that Ann was sliding her tongue inside Vera's pussy. Maybe she wanted to moan but couldn't because my prick was firmly lodged inside her throat.

I was again impressed with myself that I was able to hold out so long, especially, when Vera cried out (in a strangled voice, I should say) and went rigid as a statue, almost biting my prick off. Her nails raked my buttocks and she pulled me deeper towards her.

She had climaxed! I guess she had been pretty tensed up and feeling super horny, for I had seldom seen Ann coming so quickly.

She had encircled Ann's face with her legs too so she had the two of us pressed to her vitals: one, against her pussy and the other in her mouth.

I continued shoving my prick in and out of her mouth even as she sort of slumped down, apparently exhausted with the force of her orgasm.

Finally, she forced my hips away. "Now," she whimpered weakly. "I want the two of you do it with Headless."

Ann drew back and I turned to look at her. She gave me a smile and as she rose, I watched her getting rid of whatever clothes that still remained on her body.

Fully naked, she walked over to Headless and straddled the dildo, her back to the portrait. She bit her lip and moaned as she lowered herself on the fake prick. She placed her hands on her knees, which she had spread wide apart and when the dildo impaled her, she paused.

"Come on, darling," she rasped out to me.

I was still standing over Vera, holding my prick in my hands. The woman gave my prick a quick suck. I knew that I had erected completely now - the portrait never failed to do that to me.

I walked unsteadily to her watching our reflections in the mirrors. The moment I stood in front of her, she reached out for my prick with her hands and pulled me to her.

I grunted when she slid my shaft completely inside her mouth. As she applied her trademark suction on the shaft, I did what I always liked to do in these situations: grab hold of her melons.

Ann began to bounce up and down on the dildo, the movement helping her mouth to slide up and down my throbbing shaft. In the mirror, I saw her legs spreading wider and then I noticed Vera crawling towards us.

Ann moaned around my shaft when Vera, kneeling between my wife's legs, dipped her head down and opened her mouth on the pussy that was now being shafted thoroughly by Headless.

Faster and faster we went till I thought that the room was spinning around me. I felt Vera's hands fondling my balls and Ann kneading her friend's boobs.

It was a strange foursome. Three of us real and one fake, yet, I couldn't tell that it was a fake. Headless seemed to have a life of its own, and even as it lay lifeless and unmoving against the wall, it was the sole reason for egging us on to our climaxes.

Even now, I was managing to hold my orgasm, waiting for Ann to come first. When she rammed my prick right into her throat and held it there, I knew she was coming.

That was as much as I could take.

"Oh shit," I yelled, pumping into my wife's mouth, "I am coming!"

When I felt the seed race up from my balls, Ann pulled away.

"Come on my face, honey, come on my face!"

I stepped back and held the base of my prick in one hand, jacking off with the other. I saw Vera hurriedly rising up from the floor and placing her face next to Ann's.

Through bleary eyes I watched my juice shoot out of my aching prick. It arced across the space in front, splashing Ann right on her nose. I swung around directing the flow to Vera. She kept her mouth open and I shot a jet right inside her.

And then I lost control. Wildly, I swung to the left and then to the right, splashing the two faces with gobs of semen, delighting the way it began to dribble down their skin, down, down over their breasts and their bellies.

As I staggered back, I glanced at Headless. Last time around, I had winked at him.

This time, I swear, the headless bastard was winking at me.