Driven To Desperation Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Madan is a year younger than me. He is an engineer and, when my sister married him, we had a kind of a genius in the family. He seemed to know practically everything that there was to be known during the various discussions we would have whenever we met.

I recall that time when Ann had first called me on my phone from her studio and asked to join her; the first time that we did it in her studio after going through the glossy magazines that Vera had sent to her. I had pretended to take Madan's call when she was talking to me and telling me to "come on over, right now". That had been for the benefit of my staff that was sitting around my table that day.

When I had made the portrait, for some strange reason, which I hadn't fathomed that day, I had drawn inspiration from Madan's looks. Not that he was very handsome or for that matter neither was it because he was well built. On the contrary, he was a tall and very slim guy; it was only when he spoke that one realized his positive side.

I remember one occasion when the two of us got pretty sizzled and did some serious confessing. The subject had got around to sex, inevitably, and we had told each other how we did it with our respective wives. He had seemed to be quite excited when I had revealed to him that Ann liked it when I would put my prick between her breasts.

Afterwards, I had noticed him look at Ann's breasts on quite a few occasions. Maybe that was why I had chosen him to be my anonymous model when I did Headless.

When Ann whispered to me that she knew the portrait was based on Madan, it didn't really shock me. It excited me. That she knew it was Madan (albeit, a headless one) got me extremely turned on.

I realized now that I had all this time secretly fantasized that if Ann needed more sex, I would have preferred her to have it with him.

Now that Ann had revealed to me that she suspected all this time that Headless was really Madan, I desperately wanted to involve him. The point was that I didn't want him to have Ann all on his own; I wanted to participate as well. And that thought sent my blood pumping to my prick.

That night, I came no less than two times; once, inside Ann's pussy while she licked up Headless' prick, and then again in her mouth while she rode the fake prick.

It was when we were lying beside each other after that when I softly said, "So, what say we get Madan instead of Headless?"

This time she didn't hesitate.

"Great!"

******

She wore a dress that Vera had gifted to her. It was a black one-piece job, reaching down to mid-thigh, held together by a pair of thin straps, way down the back to reveal her skin there and scooped into a deep V in front. She was wearing a half bra that could be seen clearly through the flimsy dress, and whenever she bent down (which she did too often) it seemed that her breasts would spill out.

Madan was dressed in formal attire; woolen pants and a white silk shirt. I was in jeans and t-shirt, which is my normal dress code at home.

My parents were staying over at our main house (these days they wanted to be on their own and we normally spent only our weekends with them). Our daughter had insisted she wanted to spend a few days with her grandparents, which was fine by us, considering what we had planned.

He had been shell-shocked when I had told him what I had in mind. I had invited him over dinner the night before and after making sure that we both were quite high on the whisky, I had revealed to him my problem. I was looking at the whole thing as my problem. Maybe, even Ann's problem. Never as anything kinky or outrageously obscene.

Half an hour of me explaining to him in detail about the whole thing (I even told him about Headless) and the guy was literally panting with excitement. Any man who wouldn't be excited about bedding my wife either had to be gay or abnormal.

There were a few moments of uneasiness when he arrived for lunch the next day. Ann quickly and efficiently dispelled these.

It was amazing to watch her take control of the situation and it suddenly dawned on me that I had always considered her to be mature way beyond her age.

Madan was a sucker for booze and she made sure that she mixed a mean martini that afternoon. She was flushed with excitement, but pretended that there was nothing unusual that was going to happen.

We had a great lunch and spoke about our jobs. Nothing in our conversation alluded to sex. At least, initially it went that way until finally an hour after lunch, she broke the ice.

"So, Ash told you about Headless?"

She threw the question to him out of nowhere and he was so stunned that for a moment he was speechless. But martini and the sight of an almost half naked Ann perked him up.

He smiled. "I find it fascinating, Ann. Besides, I am flattered."

The bloke was every inch the gentleman that I knew him to be.

She looked at him for a long time. He was seated on a chair, opposite to the couch on which I was sitting with Ann.

"Yes. Put your head above the portrait where the head should be, and the picture is you."

He gave a short laugh. "I can't wait to see it."

I was fighting hard to hide my erection inside my jeans and I knew he was feeling just as horny.

"I said, the head," she murmured provocatively, and I knew it was about to come.

"I don't understand."

"We don't know whether his cock looks like yours, do we?" she butted brusquely.

He flushed and covered up by tossing the remains of his drink in one swallow.

"Well?" she insisted.

"Well, what?" he inquired.

"Show us your cock and I will tell you whether Headless is perfect."

Slowly, almost deliberately, he put down his glass on the table between us. Leaning back into the chair, he calmly began to unbuckle his pants. His eyes held hers and a sort of a contorted look replaced the smile on his face; maybe that's the way he looked when he was super horny.

He pushed his pants down to his hips after pulling the zip down. He was wearing blue underwear and there was a prominent bulge there.

He reached inside his underwear and pulled out his erect prick.

"Okay. See?" he asked her.

It was a good prick; not as thick or long as Headless', but impressive all the same. He was of course, not circumcised. The veins were throbbing and the glans was swollen. From where I was sitting, I could clearly see the drops of pre-cum oozing out of the tip.

We sat there; husband and wife, still clothed, watching him sprawled out on the chair, his tumescent prick jutting out of his fly. He made no attempt to touch it, nor did he try to expose his scrotum. It was just his prick outside his pants.

I felt my own prick stirring inside my pants. I knew it was the anticipation of watching Ann make it out for the first time with another man and that too in my presence that was turning me on.

I felt a strange kind of triumph inside me; I knew that it could just about signal the end of that damned Headless.

My excitement was doubled when I glanced at Ann. She was leaning forward, her eyes fixed on his thrusting dick, her huge chest heaving with excitement. I wanted to rip out my clothes and yell for him to take my wife. But I held on because I wanted to feel the excitement reach its peak. And there was only one way it could. Ann had to make the first move. I had to watch her with him and I knew I would attain salvation.

Finally, almost deliberately, she reached out and wrapped a fist around his prick. He groaned as her fingers closed around his throbbing shaft.

"Ahh," she whispered, leaning further towards him. "It's warmer and so fleshy and alive!"

He gurgled. "Oh yessss. Your hand feels so good and hot"

She reached out her other hand to pull out and then fondle his testicles. "Your balls are full and heavy," she told him. They were.

His eyes were fixed to where half of her breasts were hanging down, exposing her ample cleavage. I knew what he was thinking.

As she slowly started to jerk his shaft to and fro, his hands slid down and almost uncontrollably, reached out for her breasts.

She did not move and let him squeeze her breasts through the dress and her half bra. Squeezed? Hell, he was mauling them, a contorted look on his face.

"Nice," she commented, amazing me with the control she was imposing on herself. "Very, very nice. Lovely cock you have, Madan."

"I got to have a look at your tits, Anita," he groaned.

"Headless tastes almost plastic," she said conversationally. "Wonder how your cock tastes."

His prick twitched in her hands when she said that.

"You do that and I know I will come inside of five seconds."

She weighed his balls. "I know. But you have a bagful of juice inside this and it won't matter. There will be plenty more."

She pushed the table aside. She was a strong girl, my wife. Almost immediately after the table was no longer obstructing her, she slipped down from the couch and knelt on the floor between his legs.

I craned my neck, afraid that I would come in my jeans, and watched her drawing close to his prick. She brought it to her nose and inhaled.

"Ahh," she whispered, "you smell so good. Not like Headless."

"Oh god," he grunted, his buttocks sliding forward, "don't tease me. Just take my cock in your mouth."

She looked up at him and smiled. "I thought you said you would come in less than five seconds if I do that."

"And you said it wouldn't matter because there's still plenty more of it," he muttered hoarsely.

He was sweating. I could detect the sheen of sweat on his forehead and his cheeks.

She looked down at his prick that she held in her fist. Then, she bent down, her mouth opening wide.

"Ugghhh..." he groaned as she slipped his length inside her mouth. Not just the head, but also the entire length. His eyes bulged as he stared down at her lips surrounding his shaft.

He gave a strangled cry and thrust his hands inside her dress from the top. I saw the billowing movements of his hands inside her dress as he began to savagely knead her breasts.

Very gently, my wife began to bob her head up and down over his prick. I could see his shaft beginning to get wet with her saliva, which meant she was giving him a lot of her tongue.

The poor guy almost went berserk. His buttocks came half way up the chair as he jammed his prick inside her mouth.

He didn't come right away and I knew that she was using her expertise to hold him in check. She had a way with that. Using her hands and her mouth, she had this technique of managing to keep my prick half hard and then completely hard. She used to do that very often to me in the beginning before I got affected by Headless.

Her hands grabbed his hips and she sucked him in and out of her mouth some more.

I had had enough. I rose from the couch, unzipping my jeans and pulling out my hard prick. It was rock hard and I was thrilled.

I reached down and hauled the lower part of her body up towards me. This way, she was bent over, practically on her fours. Quickly, I pulled her dress up over her thighs till her itsy bitsy panties were revealed.

I did not want to disturb her, so I merely slid the crotch of her panties aside, exposing her shaven pussy.

Looking sown to watch her lips slide up and down his shaft, I pried her pussy lips apart. My prick was so hard I didn't have to guide it inside her. I just took one step forward and voila! I was buried deep inside her hot and wet pussy.

"Hold still, honey," I croaked out, "I'm going to fuck you now. You don't have to move your face to suck his cock. Let me do the moving."

She always obeyed me, I guess. When I jammed my prick inside her pussy, I drove her forward so that his prick disappeared inside her mouth. I grabbed her hips and pulled her towards me when I drew my prick out of her. This had the effect of her lips sliding back over his shaft.

As I began to move in and out of her pussy, I watched him pushing the top of her dress down over her back. He reached inside her tiny bra and hauled out her breasts.

"Oh god, they are so big!" he moaned. I felt her shiver when his hands clasped her naked breasts and begin to knead the flesh.

She was making a slurping noise as she sucked him and my hips were slapping her buttocks as I shoved in and out of her.

"I-I am g-going to come," he said through clenched teeth, his hips beginning to move on their own volition.

She pulled him out of her mouth. "I want to see your spunk flying out of your cock and over my face," she murmured.

That just about did it for him. He allowed her to jerk his shaft, his hands going crazy on her breasts.

"Oh god, yes, yes, faster, Anita, faster, yes, like that, oh my god, I'm gonna come, oh yes, oh yes."

Her fist was a blur as she expertly jerked him off, her face scant inches away from the purple and swollen head. Her eyes were fixed on his prick and she was pushing herself back into me as I thrust faster and harder and deeper.

Suddenly, he roared like a wounded animal. I watched as the sperm flew out of his prick. She flinched when the first salvo hit her squarely on her nose, and then, tried to steady her head and direct his eruption over her lips and cheeks.

He came in abundance. He smeared the whole of her face with his juices. There was even some which drenched her hair and her ears. She managed to catch some of it in her mouth.

I slammed into her when I felt her shuddering. I knew she was coming and it wasn't just because of my prick plunging inside her pussy. It was the sight of his erupting prick and the feel of his juices that were bringing her to her climax.

I felt my own seed beginning to boil over and rising to the tip of my prick. I pulled it outside her pussy and physically spun her around. She sprawled onto the floor on her back. I straddled her and sat lightly on her breasts.

She watched me as I began to jerk my prick savagely. It was about an inch off her lips when cried out and shot out my juices.

She raised her head and took me in her mouth, swallowing as much as she could. I looked down and saw some of the milky fluid leaking out from the corner of her mouth. I slumped down over her and holding my prick in my hand used it as a paintbrush to rub the juice over her lips and then finally slipping it back into her come-filled mouth.

I glanced back and there was Madan, a look of absolute bliss on his face. He was out of that chair and was kneeling by her side, just beside me, rubbing his flaccid prick over her belly, just on top of her pussy.

After a very, very long time, I was the guy who came last!

After that afternoon, all hell broke loose. We went crazy, I suppose, trying to take our sex life up into a plane that we never knew existed.

There was one thing that I was pretty adamant about. I silently made it clear to Ann and Madan that it was my prerogative to have her pussy. I began to realize now how much I enjoyed with my prick drilling her pussy for long periods without the fear of either losing my erection or not being able to get it up.

As long as I could watch Madan doing those crazy things with her, I could do it like a porn star. Another thing I had no intention of allowing was the two of them to do it without my presence.

Using her cleavage to get his rocks off particularly fascinated him.

I recall that afternoon after all of us had our first orgasm together and had subsequently refreshed ourselves with a long shower in the bathroom. She insisted that we shower together and we had agreed.

It was difficult to believe that we had climaxed less than fifteen minutes earlier, because after we trooped, buck-naked into the bathroom, and shared the shower, we began to get aroused again.

We soaped her together; he beginning from her face and me from her legs. She just stood there, hands hanging limply by her sides, sighing and moaning and wriggling as we caressed her body with our soapy hands. He sucked her breasts making her moan, and I sucked her pussy making her moan too.

The soap spread across her breasts. She lay down, gripping her breasts and allowing him to insert his throbbing prick between them. And sure I sank down and sucked her pussy, making her moan. She wriggled and shuddered. I poked my tongue in her pussy and watched Madan move to and fro between her breasts.

I was excited at the sight of Madan pumping Ann's breast. So excited, that I erected and plunged my prick into Ann's pussy. It was incredible. Watching Madan do Ann's breast, excited me; and I pumped in Ann harder and faster. It was amazing; I was erect and I didn't come soon. Perhaps, it was Madan sliding his prick between Ann's large breasts. Ann clasped her breasts together catching hold of Madan's prick. She moaned and wriggled and I got excited as I drilled my prick in her pussy. It felt hot and wet; after a long time. In fact, it was with Vera that Ann was hot.

"Fuck my tits, Madan." she told him.

That excited me again. I plunged and pumped in her pussy. I grasped her hips and then her buttocks. I wanted to touch her everywhere.

"Ash," she said, "What about fucking my tits together?"

"How do you do it?"

You stand in front of me and Madan straddles me from behind. Of course, your cocks are going to touch each other>"

Ash was excited and so was Madan. Ann had huge breasts and it was easy fitting their pricks between them.

She lay on the floor and Ash straddled her chest from the front. Madan's eyes were delighted as he inserted his prick between her breasts. He could feel Ashish's prick and he wasn't embarrassed. Neither was Ashish.

"Don't you feel great touching your cocks between my tits?"

"It's fantastic," Madan said.

Ash slid forward and put his prick in her mouth and she started to suck it. She grabbed his balls and kneaded them. Madan was fascinated.

He slid faster between her breasts. She stopped him. She used some saliva between her breasts a he was delighted.

"Fuck my tits, Madan and fuck my cunt Ash."

"OK, baby, here I fuck!" Ash started to move harder, deeper and faster and she was astonished, at his staying power.

Meanwhile, Madan was slipping his prick between her breasts; he had picked up speed now and was assisted by the fact that she held her breasts, squeezing them and making a cavern for him. A cleavage was more like it. Her breasts were enormous and his prick disappeared completely inside them.

"Oh shit, look at that prick and those tits. Ever seen anything like that?" Ash asked.

No," replied Madan. He hadn't seen such big breasts.

"Oh god," he said, "I'm cumming!"

"Splash her tits," laughed Ash.

"What about you?"

"I never come in her cunt. She's got a problem after her first child."

"Wow. That's excellent!"

12