Driven to Distraction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

******************************************************************

"We're back in two!" shouts the director. The wardrobe assistant runs over to Barbara and takes her robe. She finishes the last of her drink and hands it to the assistant. Alex, Patrick and Kyle straighten themselves as the director counts down.

"Welcome back to Driven to Distraction!"

"Our contestant, Barbara Allen, from Sogo City, Arizona has already won a quarter million dollars and, now, it's time for her to face the Distract-O-Tron!"

Ominous music plays and stage lights flash on the large capsule that sits center stage.

Two strong men, Patrick and Kyle, take Barbara by the hands and escort her up the metal steps leading to her fate. "No!" she says but the men ignore her plea.

"Don't worry. We'll be right here," whispers Patrick so that the camera can't see his lips move.

Barbara realizes that there's nothing she can do but go where she is told.

"This will be fun," whispers Kyle. "Trust me. You won't regret it!"

With a haunting sense of trepidation, Barbara walks up the cold, steel steps to the Distract-O-Tron.

As she stands on the steps, looking into the machine, Alex presses a button on his computer console causing the Plexiglas cover to slide open. For the first time, Barbara can see clearly inside. The interior of the capsule is lined entirely in soft, brown fur.

"Is that fur?" she asks out loud!

"Yes, It's the softest fur in the world," answers the emcee!

"Go ahead. Get in," says Kyle, putting a hand on her waist, helping her step over the ledge, into the machine.

Patrick, standing on the other side, reaches across to hold her hand. He looks at her with a seductive smile as her foot touches down on the rich fur.

"Oh, my God," gasps Barbara as her foot sinks deep into the deep padding!

The camera zooms in for a close up of Barbara's expression. A look of pleasure is clearly visible on her face as her feet sink into the soft, furry interior of the capsule. She feels enticed by the fur, almost as if it is magnetically pulling her into the machine. The camera pulls back to get a wide shot of Barbara's naked body as she kneels down, into the machine. She leans forward and begins to brush her hands through the fur lining the inside of the capsule.

"So, what do you think, Barbara?" asks the emcee. Barbara doesn't respond. She is preoccupied with the fur all around her.

Alex speaks up. "Barbara! How do you like it?"

Kyle pats her on the shoulder to get her attention.

"Oh, yeah," she says, "this is nice! It's really soft," says Barbara with a wide eyed expression!

"Well, then, go ahead and lay down," says Alex with a smile on his face.

Barbara is only too eager to comply.

"It looks like you're getting turned on," says the emcee.

Barbara feels embarrassed but Kyle and Patrick reassure her.

"It's okay," whispers Patrick. "It's designed to turn you on."

"Go ahead! Tell them how you feel," reassures Kyle.

"I guess I am getting a little turned on, Alex" she answers.

"Lying naked in a bed of fur like that, I'd feel horny if I was you," joked the host. Kyle smiles and encourages her some more.

"Okay, I feel pretty horny," she admits. The sensation of the fur against her naked body causes her to remember her experience in the wardrobe room, only a short time ago. She closes her eyes and relaxes, recalling the pleasure she felt as the women's fur covered hands wandered over her bare skin.

Alex presses a button on his computer console, causing the Plexiglas cover of the capsule to close. The humming of the electric motor rouses Barbara from her state of relaxation. She opens her eyes just in time to see the cover slide shut. It takes a few seconds for her to realize that she is sealed inside. In a fit of panic, her hands press against the glass, searching for a way out of this trap. She quickly realizes that there is no way out.

Alex speaks quickly, before Barbara has a chance to come to her senses. "For five hundred thousand dollars, you have two minutes to name the continents of the world."

From her vantage point inside the capsule, Barbara can't see Patrick moving toward the foot of the machine, placing his hand on one of the three large hand wheels.

Realizing that she's been had, Barbara quickly tries to clear her mind and answer the question. After a brief pause, she begins, "North America, South America, Europe..."

Patrick turns the wheel, opening a valve. Barbara hears a rushing sound coming from somewhere near her feet. A cloud of freezing cold gas floods the compartment. Barbara lets out a blood curdling scream. The sensation of a thousand icy needles pierces her skin. She pounds against the sides of the compartment with her fists. The deep padding absorbs her blows with a dull thud. She frantically claws at the glass. She can see Patrick and Kyle grinning with amusement through the glass.

"You bastards!" she shouts. "You tricked me!" "Let me out of here!"

Alex Truco chimes in, "Barbara, you've only got one minute left to answer the question or lose half a million dollars!"

"North and South America," she repeats. Her body shivers uncontrollably from the freezing cold. Barbara continues, "Europe. Asia." She feels the goosebumps raising on her skin as she rubs herself in a futile attempt to warm herself. Her nipples stand at attention, as hard as rocks.

"A-A-Australia and Af-Africia," she stammers through trembling lips.

"Thirty seconds," says the emcee!

"It's freezing in here," complains Barbara!

The emcee repeats Barbara's answer so far, "North America, South America, Europe, Asia, Australia, Africa."

"You've got fifteen seconds to complete the list," he adds.

Geography used to be Barbara's favorite subject in grade school. Now, she racks her brain to come up with the last answer. She feels embarrassed, not being able to answer such a simple question.

"C-C-Cold!" stammers Barbara.

"Ten seconds!"

"North America, South America, Europe, Asia, Africa, Australia and ANTARCTICA!" she shouts triumphantly.

Bells ring. Music and applause are piped into the studio, once again.

"You win five hundred thousand dollars!"

"That's great," Barbara says sarcastically. "Now, would you turn off this Arctic air?"

With a nod from the emcee, Patrick closes the first valve, stopping the cold gas, then, after a moment, he opens a second valve. Warm air begins to flow into the capsule.

"Warm! That's better," Barbara sighs with relief.

"Take a minute to warm up and relax, Barbara," says the emcee. Turning toward the camera, he adds, "And, we'll be right back to see our contestant face the Distract-O-Tron in her final bid to win our one million dollar prize, right after this break!

The camera fades out. "We're out!" shouts the director. "Five minutes!"

The technicians descend upon the stage once again. At the press of a button on the console, the cover of the capsule slides open. Patrick and Kyle take Barbara by the hands and help her sit up in her furry bed.

"Nobody told me you guys were going to try to freeze my ass off," she shouts!

"It's supposed to be a surprise," laughed Patrick. "It wouldn't be any fun if we told you," said Kyle.

"Don't be so upset," said Alex, "you're already half a million dollars richer." "Answer one more question and you'll go home a millionaire," he added.

The two makeup assistants walk over to Barbara still sitting in the capsule. They begin to touch up her body makeup. She tries to stand up and get out of the machine.

"No, no!" says the woman. "Lay down. We've only got a couple of minutes till the break's over."

They push her back down, into the fur bed and don their fur mittens. They gently brush her body with fur. In a short time, Barbara's body begins to relax. She closes her eyes and smiles with enjoyment as the women begin to massage her breasts.

"One minute!" shouts the director.

The stagehands exit the stage. The makeup assistants give Barbara one last gentle stroke of fur across the breasts then withdraw to the wings. Patrick and Kyle take their places next to Barbara.

"You okay," asks Kyle? "Uh, huh," nods Barbara, still recalling the sensations of her fur massage.

The director counts down to the last segment. The camera fades in.

"We're back," says Alex! "Our contestant, Barbara Allen from Sogo City has had some time to relax and, now, she is about to face her final challenge in the Distract-O-Tron. If she can answer our final question, she'll win our million dollar prize!"

"Are you ready to go, Barbara?"

The camera scans over her naked body, lying in the furry chamber then zooms in on her face for a closeup. She nods and quietly says, "Ready."

Kyle and Patrick turn to the emcee and give him the thumbs-up signal.

After a moment's pause, Alex presses a button on the computer console. Barbara cries out in surprise and terror. She tries to sit up and escape the chamber. "What is this thing," she screams?

"Something wrong, Barbara," says the host with a sly expression?

"The fur! It's moving," shouts Barbara!

He feigns ignorance and pushes another button on the console.

"Holy shit!" Barbara shouts. "The fur is moving!"

The sound of electrical power surges from the generator behind the machine as lightning bolts crack loudly from the tops of the two towers of electrical coils on either side of the stage. Electric motors whir and the pulsating sounds of pneumatic pistons emanate from deep inside the cylindrical capsule. The fur bedding begins to seethe and boil all around Barbara's body. She struggles to get out of the machine but something beneath the fur grabs her by the ankles and holds on tight. Barbara is trapped inside the Distract-O-Tron!

"Help," Barbara pleads. "Help me get out of here!"

"You seem to be a little distracted, Barbara," laughs Alex Truco as he manipulates the computer that controls the machine. Kyle and Patrick stand silent, looking on with knowing smiles.

"You tricked me," Barbara hisses at the two men! They smile and nod as they watch the furry bed come to life and swallow her up.

"Why aren't you helping me," she begs?

Patrick laughs, "In a minute this fur is going to start making you feel really good."

"Yeah! After that," adds Kyle, "you'll be begging us NOT to stop!"

"What do you mean," questions Barbara?

"You're about to find out," answers Patrick.

Patrick looks over toward Alex at the console and gives a signal. The machine moves into action at the host's command. The fur swells up around Barbara's body and starts to wrap around her waist.

"This thing is trying to eat me," exclaims Barbara!

"Go ahead! Let it," says Kyle!

Barbara struggles and squirms to evade the waves of fur that methodically draw her down into their seemingly endless depths but she is no match for the machine. It's mechanical strength and artificial intelligence computer systems steadily work her over, melting her resolve in only a few minutes. Her sharp, fighting movements dissolve into a slow sultry dance as her body gradually begins to disappear beneath the swirling folds of fur. Her fearful cries for help transform into soft sighs of pleasure and the strained expression on her face turns to a look of sheer pleasure.

The robotic camera swings in on an overhead boom to get a better view as Barbara's resolve crumbles.

"Barbara, how do you feel," asks the host?

"Oh, my God," Barbara moans!

"It's time for your decision," says the emcee. "Do you want to quit, now, and go home with five hundred thousand dollars or do you want to risk it all and try for a million?"

"No, no," said Barbara, "don't stop! Don't stop!"

All three men laughed in unison. "Just a minute ago," joked Kyle, "you wanted us to stop."

"You were right," she gasps, "it's good!"

Alex interrupts, "Are you ready for the final question, Barbara?"

"Ready," she says with a sigh.

"Here we go," replies the emcee as he throws the switch! The generator surges and lighting crackles from the tops of the towers. Motors whir louder and pistons pulse faster as the machine goes into high gear. Something grabs Barbara by the wrists, pulls her arms up and secures them helplessly over her head.

Barbara shrieks with pleasure as the Distracto-O-Tron takes control. Fur slithers over her body, engulfing her chest, bathing her breasts in softness. The artificial intelligence system that controls the machine has been recording her responses to its actions. It targets its attacks on the most sensitive parts of her body, manipulating her mind into complete submission. Barbara can only think about the sensations she feels as the fur squeezes and massages her tits, sliding gently over her smooth skin, teasing and tickling her rock hard nipples. The more she relinquishes command of her body, the more pleasure she receives until, finally, Barbara becomes a willing prisoner of the machine.

Kyle looks toward the host with a wink and a nod, signaling that the contestant is completely enraptured by the furry Distract-O-Tron.

In a dramatic voice, Alex asks the final question, "Barbara Allen of Sogo City Arizona, for ONE MILLION DOLLARS, can you name the Seven Dwarves from the Walt Disney movie, 'Snow White?'"

Barbara doesn't hear the question at first. She is preoccupied with the fur pleasuring her body. Alex realizes that she didn't hear the question. He presses a button on his console, sending a series of small electric shocks through Barbara's body.

"Ouch," she yells, momentarily jolted back to reality!

"Barbara, you seem to be a bit distracted," he teases.

Barbara strains to focus her attention on the question. She seems somewhat annoyed to be drawn away from her enjoyment of the fur.

"Repeat the question, Alex," she asks.

"Name the Seven Dwarves," he answers. "There is one million dollars riding on this question, Barbara!" "You've only got three minutes," he warns!

"Oh, that's easy," replies Barbara as she begins rattling off names. "Dopey, Happy, Sleepy..."

At Alex's command, the machine increases its assault on Barbara's senses. It grasps her by the knees, forcefully pulling her legs apart. She knows what the machine is about to do to her.

"Grumpy and Sneezy," she says as she offers her crotch to the fur. The machine seems eager to oblige. It teases its way down her torso, slowly brushing its way along her body until it tickles her inner thighs.

"Oh, yeah," she moans as the fur begins to lap at her pussy.

"I'm gonna' come," she blurts out between strained breaths!

"Come all you want, Barbara," the emcee replies, "but you've got less than two minutes left to complete your answer," he warns!

Kyle and Patrick, the two male dancers, begin cheering her on.

"Go ahead," says Patrick! "Let the fur fuck you!"

"It feels good, doesn't it," prods Kyle? "Just relax and let it make you come!"

"Who needs the million dollars when you feel this good," adds Kyle?

"Bashful," groans Barbara as the first wave of powerful orgasm washes over her body.

She closes her eyes and swoons as the tension drains out of her muscles. She feels herself sinking deeper into the fur as it overtakes her and begins to engulf her entire body. A large, artificial phallus rises from the machine below her and presses against her labia.

"Yes! Fuck me," screams Barbara as the dildo slides inside her! She screams out with pleasure as the computer controlled machine fucks her at a furious pace. Involuntary groans emanate from deep inside her as an endless series of mind-blowing orgasms race through her body. She is torn between pleasure and reality. Her body, hungry for pleasure, begs her mind to consign to the surreal depths of fur that beckon her. Her mind struggles for control, trying to remember the name of the last Dwarf. She knows the name. It is on the tip of her tongue but she can barely catch her breath between orgasms, let alone speak.

Just when Barbara thinks she is at the height of pleasure, the machine gives her one more surprise. She hears a loud humming sound under the fur. It's coming from between her legs. Something furry wiggles in between her labia and snuggles up to her clit. It only takes a few seconds to home in on her but it seems like an eternity to Barbara. Then, without warning, the fur begins to vibrate and send her into a screaming fit of pleasure.

"Oh," Barbara moans as the furry vibrator launches her into a state of continuous orgasmic bliss! Kyle and Patrick keep egging her on, imploring her to forget about the money and just give in to her desires. "You know this is what you want," they whisper.

"If I could only say the name," she rationalizes to herself, "then I can have all the fun I want."

"I've just got to hold on for a few seconds longer," she thinks!

Barbara closes her eyes and tries to concentrate but she knows she is at the mercy of the machine.

She tries to force the word to come out of her lips but her vision begins to dim and the strength drains out of her body.

"D-D-D..." she stammers with her last breath before she fades into unconscious bliss.

******************************************************************

"Barbara," says the blurry form standing over her in the dimly lit room. "Barbara, are you awake?"

"What," Barbara says in a groggy voice? "Where am I?"

Barbara looks around the room, trying to get her bearings as she comes to. She tries to sit up but the woman gently urges her to lie back down then pulls up a soft, fur blanket to cover Barbara's still naked body.

"You're in the studio nurse's office," says the nurse, "You're all right. You just passed out, that's all."

The nurse quickly shines a penlight into her eyes and checks her pulse. She turns to the producer standing behind her. "She'll be all right," reports the nurse. "She just needs to rest."

The man nods in understanding then turns to exit the room. The murmuring of familiar voices carries into the room through the open doorway. A moment later, the host, Alex Truco, enters the room followed by the two male strippers, Kyle and Patrick.

"You can only stay a few minutes," admonishes the nurse, "she's exhausted and she needs to rest."

"How are you," asks Alex?

"I'm all right," answers Barbara, "but I feel a little shaky."

"Your system is still flooded with adrenaline," says the nurse. "You'll feel better in a little while."

"Well, I've got some news that will make you feel better," says Alex.

He motions toward Kyle, standing beside him. Kyle steps forward and places a large brief case on the bed beside Barbara. A smile shows on his face as he snaps open the locks. He swings open the lid and reveals a case packed full of one hundred dollar bills!