Driven to Distraction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What's this," she asks?

"It's your million dollars," replies Alex.

"I didn't answer the question, did I?"

"Yes, you did. You said, 'Doc,' right before you passed out. Don't you remember?"

"No, the last thing I remember was something furry eating my pussy and it was making me come over and over again and it wouldn't let me stop."

"Temporary amnesia," says the nurse. "It'll pass in a few hours."

"Then, you don't remember what happened," asks Patrick?

"No, what do you mean?"

"You don't remember the machine breaking down?"

"It did?"

"Yeah, you burned out the power cables and blew all its fuses," jokes Kyle.

"The engineers are repairing it right now," says Patrick, "but it won't be ready until tomorrow."

Barbara sits up in bed and thumbs through the stacks of money in the case.

"Yup! It's all yours," says Alex. He holds out his arm for a congratulatory handshake. Kyle and Patrick each give her a hug and a kiss.

"I've got something to ask you," interrupts Alex. "I was talking to the producer, outside, in the hallway and he wants us to reshoot the last segment."

"You want me to get back in that machine?"

"I hope you don't mind."