Driver Billy Ray

Story Info
Hot sex in the back of a limo.
1.9k words
4.3
28.2k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: All events and characters depicted within this story are imaginary. Any resemblance to real people or situations is pure coincidence.

****************

Welcome to theLove and Limousines Chain Story. Each author will be telling their own little tale of what happens in the backseat of the limousine. Each author will be using a different letter of the alphabet for the driver's name. Only time will tell what the driver's names will be.

I hope you will enjoy the individual stories and let us know what you think of the hot stories.

SexSweetheart

****************

It was a typical day at Love Limo's, the drivers were in the break room waiting for their assignments, as they sat around chatting, enjoying a cup of coffee, tea, soda or whatever. There was always something to munch on as well. They had a habit of exchanging their stories about some of the things that happened in the back seats of their limos. The stories were the usual told over and over again by drivers.

They had an on-going bet to see who had the hottest and steamiest story to tell. Many of the stories involved formal dates to the prom, weddings, special occasions, and men with their girlfriends or the reverse.

It was driver Billy Ray's turn to tell his story about the adventure in the backseat.

Billy Ray was a somewhat attractive man. He was about average height, with mousy brown hair and rosy cheeks. His green eyes often sparkled with mischief, capturing the attention of those who would, more often than not, look past a heavyset man. With his jolly demeanor, the extra weight he carried seemed to suit him.

Billy Ray leaned back in his chair and began to speak, "Well, I don't rightly know if I can top Ariel or Ernest, but I'll tell my tale anyway." Billy Ray looked around the break room at all the horny faces. "Y'all sure you wanna hear this, now? I mean, I don't hafta tell ya what happened iffen it'll be too much for ya."

A chorus of groans filled the room. One voice said, "C'mon, ya damned redneck, get on with it, I got bidness to attend to."

Billy Ray chuckled and spat tobacco into his empty pop can. "All righty then."

"I pulled up at Ms. Donovan's right on time and blew the horn to let her know I was there. I got out of the car and started to knock on the door just as she opened it. She sure was a looker. The auburn haired beauty was lookin' mighty fine in the white spandex dress she was wearin'. The way it hugged her curves I was wishing I was the dress, let me tell ya.

I introduced myself, 'My name's Billy Ray, ma'am, and I'll be driving you to the airport this morning.'

'Kathleen Donovan,' she said with a nod, 'my luggage is here inside the doorway.'

I picked up her luggage and took it to the car while she locked up. When she got to the car, I opened the door and I'll be damned if her dress didn't hike up enough for me to see the tops of her stockings. I noticed the grin on her face and it got me wondering if she hadn't done it on purpose."

A woman's voice asked, "Stockings?"

"Yep, stockings. I've been around the block a few times in my forty years, but I didn't think ladies wore stockings anymore."

"Maybe they're making a come back," the man next to him said as he nudged Billy Ray with his elbow.

"I reckon so," Billy Ray said with a grin. "Anyway, I got in the car and pulled away from the house, hoping she hadn't noticed the tent in my britches. I couldn't help but watch her in the rear-view mirror. She kept smiling to herself and patting her curls. She looked smug, like she was up to something.

All of a sudden she got this huge grin on her face and she reached down to smooth the stocking on her right leg. I thought I was gonna bust when she ran both hands up her leg, pulling her dress up above the stockings. Then, by hell, she did the other leg too and her dress pulled up even further.

Well, I did what any other red blooded man would do. I craned my neck trying to get a better view. I reckon she read my mind, cause I'm sure she wasn't lookin', Ms. Donovan opened her legs a little wider and I could see her pussy. There weren't nary a hair on it. I don't know what she'd been doin' that morning, or if she was turned on by me, or what, but her pussy was wet as all get out.

She shocked the hell out of me when she spoke. 'Behave yourself, darlin'. Get me to the airport in one piece and on time and you'll have your chance.' She laughed when she said that.

Well, I gathered my wits about me right quick. I wasn't about to let that opportunity slip through my hands. I said, 'Yes, ma'am! May I ask you a question, ma'am?'

'Sure,' she said, 'what would you like to know, Billy Ray?'

'Ma'am, does your pussy taste as sweet as it looks?' I turned my head and winked at her."

Laughter filled the break room.

"Well, I couldn't just look at her, I was driving after all, so I turned back around.

When she said, 'Hmm, let's find out, shall we?' I glanced up at the rear-view mirror just in time to see her dip a finger into her pussy and bring it to her lips.

Ms. Donovan winked at me and said, 'Oh my, yes, it does. I would love for you to taste it. Remember the deal, one piece and on time.'

Well, I just about busted a nut, as you can imagine. I says to her, 'Yes, ma'am! One piece and on time for a taste of that sweet bald pussy.' I couldn't believe my luck, her being a classy lady and all. I wondered if she'd let me fuck her too, or iffen I'd just get to lick her slit.

Well, that lady started strokin' her pussy. I glanced at her face and she winked at me. Let me tell ya, she was puttin' on one hell of a show. She opened her pussy lips and played with her clit, dipping her fingers inside her pussy for lube.

'Like what you see, Billy Ray?' I could hear the wickedness in her voice when she asked that question.

I gave her the only answer I could, 'Oh, yes, ma'am. Please, don't stop.' At that point I had to stroke my cock through my britches. In hindsight it might have been a dumb request. It was clear she had no intention of stopping.

She slid her middle finger deep inside her pussy and stroked it in and out. I had a hard time keeping my eyes on the road. When she propped one leg up on the seat and rubbed her clit in a furious fashion, I couldn't help it, I rubbed my cock through my britches just as fast as she rubbed her clit.

When her moans became louder and closer together, I lost it. I heard her cry of release just as I came. Thank God I didn't wreck the car in the process. I saw her face in the mirror. She was wearing a crooked, smug grin and seemed damned proud of herself for makin' me lose control.

Ms. Donovan said, 'Enjoy yourself, Billy Ray?'

'Yes, ma'am! But I'll enjoy tasting and fucking you even more, ma'am,' slipped out of my mouth before I could stop it.

'Just remember our deal, Billy Ray,' she says, as if I was gonna forget," Billy Ray said with a laugh.

"Not likely, Billy Ray. Sounds like she was hot to trot."

"Yep, that she was. She sat back and closed her eyes for the rest of the trip. When I got to the airport, I drove around to the long-term parking area, because it has the fewest cars in it. I parked in a space at the very back and shut off the motor.

Ms. Donovan says to me, 'Thank you, Billy Ray. Now, come back here and taste my sweet pussy.'

'Yes, ma'am!' I said. I damned near killed myself scrambling out of the car and into the back seat with her.

She lifted her dress up over that sweet ass of hers. I grabbed her hips and buried my face in her pussy. It was just as sweet as it looked, y'all. I licked her clit and shoved my tongue into her hole as far as I could get it to go. I used my thumb to rub her clit and she got awful squirmy. She bucked up to meet my thrusting tongue and hollered real loud when she came. Sweet pussy juice flooded my mouth and I savored every drop.

When she was finished jerkin' and carryin' on, I sat up and undid my britches. Her eyes got real wide when she saw how hard I was, but I sure didn't stop. I buried my cock all the way in her sloppy, wet pussy. I didn't expect her to be so damned tight and almost blew my load before I'd even got started. I had to stop for a minute and think about huntin' to get myself under control.

I started moving inside her, slow and easy, but that wasn't what she wanted, no siree. She hollered, 'Fuck me, Billy Ray! Fuck me hard and fast!' and she sank her nails into my hips, like spurs. Whooee!

Well, I couldn't do nothin' but oblige. I am a gentleman, ya know."

Billy Ray's co-workers laughed so hard at that statement, one of them fell off his chair.

"I fucked her just as hard and fast as I could. I thought for sure that I was gonna hurt her, but she just kept beggin' for more. When we came, I thought the world was gonna explode. She yelled so loud, I'm surprised y'all didn't hear it clear over here.

I rested on her until my cock slipped out of her pussy, and then I sat up. I know I was grinnin' like some lunatic, but I just couldn't help it. I fastened my britches and said, 'Thank you, ma'am.' I got out of the car and slid back behind the wheel.

I watched Ms. Donovan in the rear-view mirror as she used a handkerchief to clean herself up. 'My pleasure,' she said. Yeah, she was pleasured all right." Billy Ray grinned. "She straightened up her dress as I drove around to the passenger drop-off. I stopped the car, got out and opened her door. She held her hand out for me to help her out of the car. It seems her legs were a little wobbly.

I opened the trunk and set her luggage on the curb. She handed me a huge tip and said, 'I'll request you the next time I need a lift to the airport, Billy Ray. Thank you for a wonderful ride.' The grin on her face was as wicked and sinful as they come, but you can bet your sweet ass I'm waitin' for that call. I thanked her and got back in the car. As I drove away, I watched her in the rear-view mirror and I'll be damned if she wasn't flirtin' with the skycap."

"That was one hell of a tale, Billy Ray."

"It was also one hell of a fuck," Billy Ray said with a wink. "Who's next?"