Driving Home From the Movies

Story Info
She tells him about her favorite part.
1.7k words
3.72
78k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bighockey
bighockey
10 Followers

Driving home from the movies, Brian struck up the conversation of how Kathy liked the drive-in. She said that the first movie was a bit disappointing but the second movie was pretty good.

"Oh, so you were disappointed during the second movie?" Brian asked as he drove out of the theatre.

"Well, the movie was bad but I really like the time we had," Kathy proclaimed, defending her statement.

"How about you come here and suck me until we get home," Brian suggested as he pulls his semi-hard cock from his shorts.

"Just make sure we don't wreck," Kathy requested as she moved closer.

"Just suck me and I will worry about the driving," Brian demanded as Kathy leaned down to insert his dick into her lips.

She could still taste her cum on his cock from earlier. Though he wasn't completely hard, she could feel his precum covering the head of his cock. She used her tongue to lick it off. The smooth texture coated the surface of her lips. She could feel his cock twitch as it slowly began to grow in her hand. She began to inch more and more of his hardening cock in her mouth. She began to salivate as she felt his balls tighten each time she stroked his cock with her tender lips.

Brian was enjoying the drive very much. He did not notice a speed bump in the road and was unable to slow down enough to gently ease over it. The sudden jarring of the truck caught Kathy by surprise and she was impaled onto is meat. Brian could feel as her lips touch his sack when the entire length of his member was totally engulfed by his wife.

Kathy gagged for a second and pulled back a little so to relieve the pressure of his cock on her throat. The feeling of her lips surrounding him and the pressure of her throat contracting on his cock made him completely harden instantly. Now she had one hand on his bulging boner and looked at him.

"Was that on purpose?" she asked as she stroked the entire shaft slowly.

"Sorry, I didn't see it," Brian admitted.

Kathy proceeded to continue stroking as her mouth, once again, began licking and sucking his manhood. She felt as the veins in his cock bulged and the head became redish purple from the severe pressure of its hardness. She felt the truck come to a slowing stop but didn't realize that they were at a stop light at the intersection. She continued to slowly stroke his cock and lick the head of his cock as she felt him thrust a little bit.

Brian looked over to see that a car next to him had three younger guys looking as his wife was gobbling his cock. They looked and clapped as the light turn green and they proceeded through the intersection. Kathy was becoming more and more hungry for his erect member. Her head made longer and faster motion up and down his shaft. Brian could hear her sucking and slurping his cock and she began to moan.

With one hand on the steering wheel, Brian used his other had to put more force on Kathy's head. The sounds of suction became loader. Brian looked over to see that she had put her hand in her shorts and was using two fingers to stuff her pussy.

Two blocks from their driveway, Brian reached over and slid his had down her ass and proceeded to insert a finger beside Kathy's two busy fingers. She let a little squeal out since she could not say anything with his hard cock ripping through her lips. Her pussy juices quickly covered all of their fingers.

As Brian pulled in the driveway and shut the truck off, he pulled his finger out and inserted it beside his cock, in Kathy's mouth. She could taste the sweetness from his finger mix with the saliva and precum from his cock.

Quickly, Brian pulled his cock from her mouth and exited the truck and walked towards the door. Kathy leaned up and grabbed her stuff. She closed the door on the truck and notice that Brian was already in the house. Confused, Kathy walked towards the house. Her panties were soaked and her mouth was salivating.

She walked in the house but Brian was nowhere to be found. She shut the lights off in the living room and went to her bedroom door. It was shut and it was dark. She could hardly see anything except the street light shining through the window. She opened the door and it was totally dark in her bedroom.

"Brian, where are you?" Kathy got no response.

Confused, she closed the door and dropped her purse on the floor. She put her hands in front of her to ensure she didn't run into anything.

Catching her by surprise, Brian pushed Kathy face first onto the bed. Before she could move or turn, he grabbed her shorts and panties and pulled them off. She could hear the fabric tear from them coming off to fast.

"Hey, what the FUCK," she yelled just as she felt him on top of her and his cock jammed in her pussy. She felt as his hand held her head to the bed. She could feel as he rammed his cock in her pussy with intense force. The entire length entered her quick and pulled back slower. She could hear his cock slapping her pussy. She couldn't move. He was in total control and she was subject to the punishment he was going to unleash.

"Fucking bitch, time to beg," Brian said as his teeth grinded together. "Nice, wet, sloppy pussy like that needs to get fucked by a hard cock."

She could feel his cock invading every inch of her canal. She felt the juices cover his cock and moisten her thigh. Suddenly, she felt a burning feeling on her ass. She didn't hear the smack but she felt the burn from his hand slapping her ass. His had released her head and slapped her other cheek. The burn hurt but not as bad as it could have. She looked around at him and saw as he had both of his hand grabbing and massaging her ass cheeks.

She saw a small red light. He had set the camcorder up and was filming the entire event. Her eyes adjusted to the darkness and could see his cock piercing her with pounding force.

Kathy threw her leg over and Brian landed on the bed. Kathy quickly mounted him and grabbed him by the throat. "Listen to me mother fucker. I don't beg, I just take it," she said as she lowered her wet pussy on his hard cock.

She began grinding her hips on his member. She could feel her clit rub against his shaft. She knew it wouldn't be long before she would be bucking from an incredible orgasm. She could see Brian laying there with his eye closed. She could tell that he was enjoying the ride. The pressure from her orgasm grew near and she knew exactly what she was going to do.

A split second before the orgasm consumed her, she dismounted his hard cock and placed her pussy right above his face. She grabbed his head and force it in her spasming cunt.

"Eat it. OOOOHHHH YEAH!!! Lick that tight pussy," she screamed as her orgasm hit her. "You like my pussy, don't you?" she demanded as she heard him slurping and lapping up all the sweet nectar. "Come on, lick that clit and tongue fuck my hole." Her orgasm started to weaken. "Lick it all up. Don't waste that sweet juice."

Kathy collapsed on the bed next to Brian. She let out a long sigh. After a deep breath, Kathy put her hand on her crotch and felt the heat coming off of it as her juices coated every inch of her pussy and part of her thigh. She could hear Brian licking the juices from his face.

"Come here and fuck me with that big cock. I want to feel your cock in my pussy now." Brian didn't hesitate with her request. Placing one leg on each shoulder, Brian entered her pussy with ease. The juices made for a great lubricant. Though a bit slower than before, Brian was still fully erect and penetrating her pussy with every inch. "Oh yeah, sick that nice cock in my tight pussy," Kathy said with long breaths.

Brian sank his member deeper and deeper in her pussy until he was complete devoured by the velvet walls of her canal. Kathy pinched her nipples as his tempo quickened. Kathy used one hand and was rubbing her clit vigorously as Brian filled her pussy full of hard cock. The tempo increased dramatically as Kathy felt that another orgasm was just around the corner. Brian felt also felt the pressure build as he pounded harder and harder with each thrust.

"Make my pussy cum. I want to cum. I want cum," Kathy exclaimed as her orgasm began.

"OH YEAH," Brian grunted as he stood up above her.

"Give it to me," Kathy demanded as her orgasm peaked.

Brian jerked his cock as spurts of cum shot from his member and rained down all over his wife. It was like rain drops hitting all over her chest and face. Kathy felt the warm droplets hitting her skin as her fingers were buried deep in her pussy hole.

After their orgasms subsided, Kathy leaned up and began sucking the last few drops of cum from his softening cock. "Your cum is awesome. I love eating your cum," Kathy said as she looked up into her husbands face. "I want to be fed your cum as much as possible."

Brian slowly lowered himself onto the bed and laid there while his body relaxed. Kathy was licking and touching his limp cock. She was cleaning it good. Every drop that would present itself on his head, she would lick it up quickly. Kathy continued to slowly rub and finger her pussy. The both laid there speechless while Kathy was playing. Brian enjoyed the view but was spent. He continued to watch as Kathy began to lose herself into the moment as if he wasn't even there.

Brian wondered what was about to happen. Patiently, he watch as he could see that things were not over.

bighockey
bighockey
10 Followers