Driving in England Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gail caught up to us, and handed Mar and I each a glass of a Sauvignon Blanc, I don't remember the name, then went back for hers. Mar and I were standing by the bathroom door when she got back. The wine was delicious, and we finished it as we stood and talked, Mar describing the fixtures and accompaniments in the bathroom, also tastefully decorated. "Your place is really lovely," I said to both of them. "I'm envious, you've done so much."

Gail leaned over and softly, slowly, kissed my cheek. "We were only successful because we let our friends help us when they could, and didn't let pride hold us back." She looked steadily into my eyes, paused, then kissed me again, this time on the lips. I felt an erotic thrill in the pit of my stomach, and kissed her back, my lips remaining on hers, and acutely sensitive to the feel of her full lips on me, and the warm, rushing feel of her breath on my cheek, the sweet, slightly sour, wine smell of her breath, all intoxicating in a sensual way.

I felt her take my body next to hers, her warm breasts the first to touch me, then her stomach, finally her hips pressing to mine, as her arms went around my neck. I was sinking into the whirlpool of her touch, when I felt Mar press herself to my back, her breasts warm and soft on me, her crotch so hot on my ass, her hands going around me to cup my breasts, her fingers rolling and pinching my nipples. Her soft, warm lips on my neck and shoulders, made me woozy with pleasure.

"Ohhh!" I exclaimed softly, involuntarily. The feeling of two beautiful women on me was pleasant, I never wanted it to end. We stood there silently, Gail and I kissing, Mar kissing me, their feminine bodies pressing me into ecstasy, and I felt my excitement growing.

"Mmmm," I moaned, as Mar's hand slipped down my body to slide under my skirt, then up my thigh. Her fingers trailed excruciatingly lightly up my inner thigh, like a gossamer fairy trail just touching/not touching me, until her fingers came to the barrier of my satin panties. I shivered as her finger slipped under the elastic at the vee of my crotch, directly to the bottom of my slit. I could feel moisture gathering there, and when her finger easily slipped inside me, I came, shuddering with ecstasy. Gail's tongue slipped deep inside my mouth as I gasped, and I felt so lewdly excited, that I burrowed deeper into Gail's strong arms.

"Mmm," I moaned, again, Gail's hands leaving my neck, then slipping around my sides and down to my ass. She lifted up my skirt, then slipped her hands inside my panties, holding my ass cheeks in her strong hands. I felt like such a slut, with a woman's hands on my ass, and another woman finger fucking my dripping cunt. It was fabulous! Gail's hands were caressing my ass cheeks, I couldn't stand the pleasure. I broke our kiss apart, and said, into her cheek, "Fuck! Fuck me, please, both of you, I can't stand it, it's been so long..."

Mar began to kneel down behind me, I could feel her face as she kissed my shoulders, then lower back, then my ass, all through my clothes...at first. She reached around to unsnap my skirt, my pussy missing the feel of her finger inside me. As I groaned with the loss of such a pleasant sensation, my skirt fell to the floor, Mar immediately slipping my now wet panties down my thighs. I could feel Mar kissing the warm globes of my ass, then Gail's fingers on my ass, then my ass again, back and forth.

I felt Gail's fingers pulling my butt cheeks apart, exposing my pink, puckered opening to Mar. I blushed again - even as excited as I was, I wasn't used to someone contemplating my ass hole from inches away, especially another woman. I felt hot breath in the furrow of my ass, then the wet, rough tip of her tongue, as Mar began licking my hole. God! It was so exciting to let myself go, to be so slutty with these two women.

Gail's hands slid up my sides, under my blouse, as Mar concentrated on my plump, warm and round ass, using her hands, and mouth to excite me. My face was buried in Gail's breasts. I wanted to be a total slut, but I wasn't sure I could look either Mar or Gail in the eyes. I slid my hands around Gail's waist, loving the firm feel of her feminine flesh, the hot, aroused smell of her body.

As Mar licked and kissed my ass, Gail pulled her hands up to my breasts, in their bra, and caressed and cupped them, then swiftly withdrew them, and began unbuttoning my blouse. As each open button revealed more, Gail kissed the swell of my bosom between the satin cups, a soft expression of lust on her face. She pulled my blouse off my shoulders, and it slowly fluttered to the floor, as I groaned with delight. Gail nuzzled my breasts, my hands on her head, pulling her close. She reached behind me and unhooked the bra. As it fell forward, I let the straps slip down my arms, and I was completely naked before these two women, while they were both fully dressed. I wondered when they, too, would be nude, for me to return the favors.

Gail knelt down in front of me, her face close to my wet pussy, while Mar pressed her face in between my butt cheeks, kissing and licking me there so delightfully. Gail pushed forward, her breath running through my curly pubic hair. Her tongue reached out, and slowly licked up my labia on the right side, circled my quivering clitoris, while not quite touching it, then down the left side, the rough surface of her tongue sending jolts of sweet electricity through me.

My hips were rotating wildly as Mar stimulated my ass, and Gail pleasured my pussy. My right hand was directly on Gail's head, running through her long, red hair, while I reached around awkwardly to touch Mar's head of glossy black hair. I could hardly push her face deeper into my ass, though I wanted to, but I was rewarded with a grunt from Mar as she laved, and loved, my grateful asshole. Both women savagely and yet tenderly fucked me, from front and behind, as my excitement grew to fever pitch.

"Oh god, yes, fuck me, fuck me! Lick my pussy, yes, slide your tongue deep inside me, fill me, oh fuck! Yeah, that's nice, oh yes, lick my asshole, Mar, lick my dirty bottom, fuck my ass while your lover fucks my cunt! God!! I love being eaten! Oh, fuck, I want to eat you both tonight! I want to lick your tight, hot, asses, and your wet, dripping, hot cunts, and fuck, fuck, fuck...."

I was completely lost in the fantasies that had been born somewhere in Gail's car, then later nurtured in front of my computer, and that were now playing themselves out in my real life, here and now, and I came like I'd never cum before, even with Gail a week before. I screamed with pleasure, and both women increased their ferocious attacks, as I slowly collapsed between them on the floor, there in the hallway outside their bathroom.

I felt Gail and Mar helping me up, then walking me to their bed, so big and soft, and feminine. I lay back, my head on two extremely soft pillows, as the two stood together, kissing, at the foot of the bed, dozing, thinking they would let me sleep. They acted as though they were entirely unaware that I was there, or looking at them, yet I knew they were fully conscious of my presence. I felt as though I were peeking in on their private lovemaking, and I found that VERY exciting.

They slowly stripped each other, slowly unbuttoning each other's blouses, sensuously slipping them off their lithe bodies, then unhooking each other's bra, and slowly twirling around so that their bras removed themselves from their sweet, feminine bodies, deliciously revealing their plump breasts, Gail's tipped with lovely, long pink nipples, Mar's breasts smaller, with thicker, shorter, but equally stiff, brown nipples.

Then they slowly slipped down the other's skirt, their now bare, long, slim legs so beautifully graceful and womanly, their hot, delicious pussies, swollen clits, and oh-so-kissable bottoms unfortunately, but only temporarily, covered by small patches of light fabric. As they kissed again, bodies twining around each other, Mar reached her small hand down inside Gail's flimsy panties, her lucky fingers skating through Gail's thatch of fragrant red pubic hair. I could see the fabric push out as Mar stiffened her middle finger to slip inside that hot, wet, cauldron of love between her legs.

Even as Mar slowly finger fucked her partner, Gail slipped her hands inside the back of Mar's tight-stretched panties, her fingers strongly gripping Mar's deliciously round ass, until Mar groaned from the pain and pleasure of Gail's torment. The two women continued kissing as they caressed and fucked each other. My own hand found its way into my cunt, strumming across my own naked, erect clit, until I came yet again, watching them make love so sweetly.

They each came, hips shaking, and groaning into each other's mouth, then slumped against each other. The two, lovely women, so erotic and appealing, walked hand in hand over to the side of the bed, looking at me, an easily read question in their eyes. I threw back the sheet to show them my own fingers deep inside my dripping pussy, and they climbed in, next to me.

"Hello," I murmured. Mar lay against me on one side, her warm body pressed against me, her heat exciting, the smells of their lovemaking strong in my nostrils. She kissed me, tentatively at first, then more passionately, as our mutual excitement grew. Her tongue slipped into my mouth, as she fucked my mouth, my own tongue trying to return the favor, playing with hers. As Mar kissed me so sweetly, Gail, on my other side moved my legs apart, kissing me on my sensitive clit, making my hips shake with ecstasy, then rotate to prolong the pleasure of her touch.

"Now, just lay back and enjoy," Gail said, as Mar lifted herself up from my body. Mar straddled my body, facing my feet. Her ass, round and full and warm, was in my face. She reached back and separated her globes, and the brown pucker of her ass hole was only inches from my mouth. My lewd fantasy was about to come true! She moved her bottom back slowly, those exquisite, scented pillows slowly engulfing my face, her anus pressing softly into my nose.

I moved my face slightly, then my lips were kissing her tight, fleshy anal ring, and I slipped my tongue inside that hot, moist opening, returning the french kiss she had given me previously. To my delight, Mar wriggled her ass on my face, and I thrust inside her, fucking her sweet ass with my tongue. As I fucked in and out of her delicious ass, I felt Gail lifting my legs up, then kneeling between them. I felt something solid slipping slowly between my labia, as she began fucking my pussy, apparently with a strap-on dildo.

I sucked in air as she entered me, her technique far better than my asshole ex-husband's had ever been. Gail slowly fucked into me, filling me, as I tried to fill Mar's ass. Our excitement grew, judging by the wiggling of Mar's hot ass on my face, the increasing rate at which Gail was fucking my cunt, and the jolts of electricity that were shooting through me at Gail's expert fucking. The image in my mind of Mar lewdly sitting on my face, all of us nude, excited and sweating with passion, only added to my excitement.

Too soon (I would have loved to stay in this position all night), we began to experience overwhelming cums, as the pleasure washed over and through us.

"Ooh, your pussy is SO tight on my hot cock," Gail murmured loudly. "You're SO wet, and hot, I think you LOVE being fucked hard by another woman, and I'll bet you LOVE licking another woman's dirty asshole, sticking your tongue deep inside her hot butt!"

Mar picked up the refrain. "Oh, god yes, Gail, her sweet tongue is fucking my asshole SO nicely! She's licking deep inside my ass, she's a hot, lesbian cunt, and she's a good little ass slut. I'll bet she'd be willing to lick our asses anytime." They both paused at times while talking to me in such an exciting, filthy manner, and I knew they were kissing then.

I couldn't say anything, other than to moan, and thrust my hips upwards at Gail's lovely cock, but I was so excited at being their hot slut, in their very own bed, that I came countless times, my body wracked with tidal waves of pleasure. I think my easily evident orgasms set them off too, as they moaned and cooed, their hip movements giving away their completion.

After gradually slowing our pleasurable movements, Mar finally removed her fragrant, delicious ass from my face, and lay down next to me on my left side. She giggled, and pointed to a small puddle of her hot cum that had pooled on my chest, between my breasts, from her own excited pussy.

Gail slowly removed herself from between my legs, her big, black dildo apparent now. It must have been 10" long! She slipped it off, then lay on my right side, the two beautiful women making a girl sandwich. She spotted Mar's cum between my breasts, and licked it up, kissing and sucking my nipples in the process. I groaned with pleasure, then Gail kissed me, then Mar, and we nestled in to sleep, and later, to greet a new day.

12