Driving in Snow Ch. 19

Story Info
Pool parties, Meeting Yvonne, Conversation with Joan
6.4k words
4.77
7.3k
2

Part 19 of the 35 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 08/12/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
QPwC
QPwC
62 Followers

Chapters 1-7 are somewhat self contained and describe Matt being rescued from a Midwest snowstorm by a family that turn out to be his soul mates, girls with lots of past life ties. Lots of spirituality and lots of sex. This was mostly written in 2005 and was posted in 2010.

Chapters 8-13 describe Matt going home to the Northeast, discussing things with his wife. Ann, Barbara and Connie starting college. Matt and Ann setting up a business. Again lots of spirituality and lots of sex. Written and posted in 2013.

Chapters 14-17 are sort of a side story. They describe meeting two of Barbara's friends and what unfolds from there. I considered posting it as a separate work under the title: "Tall and Short." Written in 2013-2014 but the characters Becca and Zena were developed in 2007.

Chapters 18-26 are a continuation of chapters 8-13. With Pool parties and other activities. Several additional girls are introduced. Written in 2013 - 2014.

The spirituality expressed in this work represents my present view is to how the universe actually works. Note however: The miracles only happen when we allow them to.

I very much look forward to comments.

Pool party 4.

Saturday we all gathered at 2:00 at 3i. We moved to the pool. I had my waterproof camera

Janet, Ann and Ellen removed their tops. The others did not. Janet, Ann, Linda and Joan asked me to apply sun-screen. The others did it themselves. I gave Ann and Janet's breasts a quick coating with no extra attention.

We swam and splashed and joked around just like we would if everyone was dressed. I did not have an erection. The atmosphere was totally relaxed. There was some light conversation and some deep conversation.

I was not taking pictures. Candy asked why. So I took a few. I photographed the top-free girls and the others about equally. Ellen made a point of sticking her chest out.

Gail's breasts were much higher when they were underwater. Her top was designed to try to support the weight and when they were buoyed up in the water one effect was that she showed even more cleavage.

After a while Robin removed her's. Joan and Linda looked at each other and doffed theirs as well. Joan's nipples had an orange cast, just like Jean's. Only Ruth, Gail and Candy were still wearing their tops. Ruth looked defensive.

I said: "Ruth, it's OK to keep yours on. Do what you want to be comfortable."

We then got into a discussion about 'other peoples opinions.' This conversation went far and wide. At one point Janet decided to make a point by removing her suit bottom.

Somewhere in this discussion, Candy quietly removed her top to display small breasts with nice nipples.

Gail removed her top. Her nipples were slow to become erect. I did get two pictures of them underwater.

Later when Janet moved to shallow water the discussion changed to shaving. At one point I was asked for my opinion. I said that both shaved and unshaved could be attractive but I would want to consider it on a case-by-case basis.

I was asked: "Are we sexy?"

I answered: "Oh yes. All of you are very sexy."

Ruth, of all people asked: "If you could have sex with one of us. Who would you choose?"

I thought for a second and responded: "That reminds me of a joke. One attributed to Paul Tibbits who piloted the Enola Gay, the plane that dropped the first A bomb. It goes like this: 'An old bull and a young bull had been locked away in the barn all winter and on an early spring day the farmer turned them loose in the pasture. A herd of cows were grazing at the far end. The young bull said to the old bull: 'Lets run across the field and have us each a cow.' The old bull replied: 'No son. We will walk across the field and have them all.' ' "

The girls responded with nervous laughter. I realized that perhaps that was not a good joke to tell.

Then I continued: "Actually both the question and the joke are coming from the ego. The better place to work from is the soul. Instead of having sex it would be much nicer to be making love. It would be better yet to share the sacred flame, make love as a spiritual sharing, a spiritual honoring. The difference is subtle but important. Our separateness is ultimately illusion, as is our incompleteness. We can use sex as a way to reinforce the illusion or as a way to transcend it. I would love to make love with any of you if it was happening in a way that furthered that transcendence."

Joan looked hopeful.

The conversation continued.

The party ended with lots of hugs.

As the girls were leaving I made a point of giving Joan a copy of "Interconnections."

Skinny-Dipping.

I spent Sunday with my wife. The girls had still another pool party in my absence. It rapidly turned into skinny-dipping. Even Ruth was nude. She was probably the happiest of the bunch about it. Ann decided that there is a rebel streak in Ruth. They all had a lot of fun. It was decided to continue Wednesday afternoon.

The girls had a long discussion about skinny-dipping with me and decided unanimously that they wanted to do it.

Another back rub for Gail.

My phone rang at about 11:00. It was Gail asking if she could get another back rub today. I said yes and that noon was fine.

She showed up promptly at noon. She said that the last one had given her about twenty-four hours with no back pain and just how wonderful that was.

We went upstairs to the first bedroom. I setup the pillows on the massage table while she undressed. This time she removed her panties.

While I worked on her back she asked me about my photography. She knew that I did beautiful portrait photography but wondered if that was all I did.

I explained: "Not at all. I do all sorts of stuff. I will admit that I have a special fondness for taking pictures of beautiful girls."

She told me about a problem her mother had. Her hard drive had crashed and they lost the only pictures they had of Gail in her prom dress. She asked if I would be willing to take more. I said sure. She said she would have her mom send her the dress.

She said: "I've been a cheerleader. Have you ever taken pictures of a cheerleader doing cheers?"

I said: "Yes, in fact I have a series of three cheerleaders doing cheers while just wearing jumpers."

She said: "What's so special about jumpers?"

I replied: "JUST jumpers."

She responded: "You mean..."

I replied: "Uh huh."

She said: "With tits hanging out?"

I nodded.

She said: "I would love to see them."

I replied: "I would need to get the models' permission before I show them to anybody."

She said: "Oh."

I continued to work on her back. She made happy whimpering sounds intermixed with contented sighs. I found myself reaching further around her body, occasionally all the way to the sides of her breasts. She seemed to really like that.

I worked lower and lower down her back until I was starting up the flair of her buttocks. As I began to massage her ass she started making even happier sounds.

She spread her legs as much as the massage table would allow.

I asked: "Do you like this?"

She replied: "Oh yes. It's heavenly."

I kneaded away as she continued to make happy sounds. At one point I ran a finger down her crevice. She squeaked as I touched her anus.

I said: "Sorry."

She replied: "Don't be. Instead, do it again."

So I did. She moaned happily. I poured more oil on it and rubbed it in.

She said: "I never knew I was sensitive there before. But boy am I ever."

My fingers were well oiled. I pushed my index finger just inside and wiggled it around.

She arched her back and screamed: "Yes. Oh... Oh.... Oh. Yes."

She began panting so hard she was having trouble catching her breath.

I removed my finger.

She said: "Wow."

I started working down her legs. While doing so I enjoyed the view between her thighs.

I worked my way down to her toes. Then I said: "Turn over?"

She did. Positioning herself as wide open as the table would allow. She closed her eyes and took several deep breaths.

My cock was fully hard and somewhat uncomfortable in my pants so I took time to open my zipper and free it.

I started with her chest giving her breasts ample attention. She was fully aroused when I finished. Aroused and smiling.

I moved on to her tummy and hips. Not quite getting into her pubic hair.

I asked: "How thorough do you want me to be?"

She responded: "Very thorough."

I ran a hand over her pubic hair, barely touching it. That brought a load moan.

I began to squeeze her outer lips together. She responded by spreading her thighs such that her lower legs were now dangling on either side of the massage table. Then I began to massage her inner lips. She was getting hotter and hotter.

I asked: "Do you want me to take you to orgasm?"

She nodded and brought her hands together in a gesture that I interpreted as saying: 'please.'

I slipped one finger into her vagina. No maidenhead but one finger was stretching her. I found myself thinking: 'Another hymen lost to tampons and vigorous exercise.'

I began to gently caress her clitoris. She was a firecracker. Finally, she exploded in an amazing display of orgasmic delight.

When she got her breath back she said: "I've climaxed many times but that was the best climax I've ever had."

I asked: "Were the others all masturbation?"

She nodded.

I said: "Orgasms tend to be more intense when you have help."

She sat up and looked down.

She exclaimed: "Oh my gosh. How long has that been out."

I answered: "Since you rolled over. It was getting uncomfortable in my pants."

She looked at it. Then said: "I've let three guys play with my boobs but I always made them keep their pants on. This is the first one I've really seen. May I touch it?"

I nodded. She reached out and caressed it gently.

She said: "Nice."

We hugged. I didn't get full contact with her hips. Her boobs were in the way. Fascinating energy.

We went to the shower. Again I held the nozzle for her.

Two hugs after she dried off. One from the front, one from behind.

I said: "Next time it would be better if we do not let it turn into petting. I will leave that to your boyfriend."

She replied: "Unfortunately I don't have one."

I responded: "I can't imagine that will persist given your beauty and charm and the male-female ratio at this college."

She touched her breasts and said: "These get in the way."

I asked: "Why?"

She responded: "I don't know. They just do."

She dressed and headed back to school.

Meeting Yvonne.

Ann had passed Physics III and IV by examination but it was suggested that she take the labs anyway. She ended up with a lab partner named Yvonne. The first few labs did not require any contact with her outside of the lab itself and Ann would write up the lab reports using her office computer. Then came a lab that did require some outside combined effort. Ann brought Yvonne over to 3i one afternoon just after the lab.

I was reading at my desk when they came in. Yvonne is a gorgeous young woman: Chocolate brown skin and an explosion of soft black curls around a classically beautiful face. Five foot eight and relatively thin. She was wearing jeans and a loosely fitting top. Ann introduced us. I put my hands together, bowed and said: "Namaste."

She smiled and asked: "What does that mean?"

I explained: "I will give you four different definitions: 'I salute the divinity at the center of your being,' or 'I salute the place within you where the entire universe resides' also: 'I honor your center of light, love, truth and beauty' and additionally: 'I salute that place within you where when you are in that place and I am in the corresponding place within me - There is only one of us.' "

She said: "Wow. That is a whole lot in one word."

I let Yvonne use my desk. I moved across the hall to the library. We had discovered remote controls for the ceiling lights so we could not only change the intensity of the lights but in several cases change where they were aimed. The chairs in there were very comfortable so this was a wonderful place to sit and read.

When they finished the lab work we all went upstairs, sat on the sofa and had a long chat.

She had taken her freshman year at a community college to save some money. She was now feeling somewhat overwhelmed, not by the classwork but by the environment. She had not had an easy life. She had gone to mostly black schools K-12 where she was ostracized as a "brain" and often called an "Oreo." She never felt accepted by her peers. She did however receive great support from her family, in particular from her mother, an uncle and her older brother, Jim. Her brother protected her all through school. Jim had been a tackle on the football team and nobody wanted to mess with him. She mastered math and science by studying on her own with the help of an uncle who was a working electrical engineer. Her year at the community college was somewhat the same, not feeling comfortable with either the majority white community or the minority black community. The fact that she was commuting from home meant she was not immersed in the college life the way she was now. Her roommate now was from Brazil and was also feeling out of place. This was providing still another perspective on things. Nevertheless, I found a great gentleness of spirit in this girl.

We talked about many things but eventually the topic became reincarnation and the journey of souls. Both Ann and I confirmed a firm belief in and experience of this.

I explained that souls change sexes and races from lifetime to lifetime so as to provide an optimal working environment for the souls development.

At one point I said: "This lifetime I am white. In some other lifetimes I have been black. In this lifetime you are a black but you have been white and we both have been oriental."

Yvonne smiled when I pointed out that we both had been oriental.

Ann went on to explain that we travel in groups and we find each other. Yvonne was somewhat dubious about this idea.

I went on: " Likewise that love is central to the functioning of the group even though it does not seem to be so much or even most of the time. Most of human activity is sequences playing out over multiple lifetimes. I won't say scripts because we do indeed have full free will at every step of the journey. The centrality of that love generally will only become apparent when we develop an awareness of the whole story."

I asked Ann if she had given Yvonne a copy of "Interconnections."

Ann smiled and said: "Not yet." We went on to explain that this book was a history of our spiritual family and that Ann had written it before we met.

I walked over to the library and took a copy off the shelf. I returned and handed it to Yvonne.

She stared at it somewhat wide eyed and said: "It's a real book book!"

Ann had published it under the pseudonym 'Anne Wilson.' Ann had posed for the dust jacket picture wearing a dark wig. If you looked closely it was definitely Ann.

Ann replied: "Yes, and it is available in all fine bookstores."

I commented: "Of coarse it is only a fine bookstore if it stocks Ann's book."

We all laughed.

Yvonne asked: "And you are in it?"

I answered: "Yes, and so is my wife. In fact my wife has interacted with Ann more than anyone else in the book."

Yvonne responded: "And now?"

Ann answered: "We are the best of friends and she even lets me sleep with Matt here."

Yvonne went: "What!?!"

Ann replied: "She also lets him sleep with my sisters."

I said: "Maybe we had better explain how this came to be." I went on to give a very brief version of my meeting the Wells family and the psychic connections.

Yvonne asked: "Are you sure of all this?"

Ann said: "Oh yes, and we have had a number of psychic confirmations."

I said: "I knew about some of the past lives we shared before I met the Wells family."

We went on to describe some of the psychic stuff that happened and is still happening.

Yvonne went: "Wow."

The conversation slowly wound down.

In spite of the 'wow' it was clear that Yvonne still had her doubts about the psychic stuff.

Ann suggested that they go back.

Ann and I shared a very nice hug.

Yvonne looked envious.

I asked her if she would like a hug too.

She came into my arms for a very wonderful hug. I found myself feeling great union. She felt familiar. I found myself wondering if she was a member of our spiritual family.

I did not want to end the hug. I had the feeling that neither did Yvonne. Finally we did end it.

I said: "Come back soon. I have really enjoyed meeting you."

She smiled and replied: "Likewise."

They then went downstairs to collect their classwork and laptops. Joyce had bound their lab reports for them. As they walked down the office hall Yvonne took a good look at some of the photographs adorning the walls. She commented favorably about their beauty. Ann remarked that I was the photographer and that my studio was at the end of the hall. Ann showed it to her. Yvonne was very impressed.

Ann later filled me in on their discussion on the ride back to campus. Yvonne said that she had never hugged a white guy before but if that is how white guys hug she wanted more.

Ann said: "Matt's hugs are something very unique. Let me ask you just what you felt was so special?"

Yvonne answered: "I don't know how to describe it: connection, total acceptance, belonging, those all sort of point at what I was feeling, but not quite."

Ann said: "Merging?"

Her friend said: "Yes. That's it. For a moment we were not two people hugging each other. We were somehow one. For the first time in my life I felt complete. It only lasted a few seconds but those few seconds were the happiest of my life."

Ann commented: "Try hugging him naked."

Yvonne reacted: "Are you crazy, He's white for Gods sake. White and old besides."

Ann realizing she was moving her too fast changed the subject.

Another lunchtime.

Jan showed up again. This time she wanted a massage. I was happy to oblige. The massage turned from relaxing, to sensual, to sexual and on to petting. It turned into a two way street. We ended up making love on the massage table. It was a little tricky in that we had to worry about falling off. Nonetheless it was outstanding and our orgasms terrific.

Then we fixed lunch together.

She said: "I didn't want to be too horny for this afternoon's swim."

I asked: "Are you ever not horny?"

She replied: "I'm only horny when I'm around you but when I am around you I'm always horny."

I leaned over and gave her a kiss. Then I reached out and caressed a breast. She smiled.

She continued: "Thank you for teaching me what love can be. Thank you for teaching me how to share it sexually."

This time she leaned forward and kissed me. She took one of my hands and brought it to her breast. Beautiful breasts.

She wanted another shave. I was getting really good at it. Beautiful pussy.

Then she had to get back for class.

Pool Party 6.

On Wednesday, most of the girls were free after 3:00 so we gathered then. The last two appeared at four. I joined them. This time none of the girls even brought a bathing suit. Every girl wanted me to apply their sun-screen. Although Ruth, Candy and Robin did their own breasts and pussies. Ruth loved my doing her ass however. She has a beautiful butt. Her natural wiggle is spectacular from front or rear when she is nude. Joan wanted me to do an extra thorough job. There was something familiar in caressing her breasts and her pussy. I wondered if it was a memory from fifty years ago or a thousand years ago.

We all had a wonderful time. Relaxed good fun. Ellen was even more witty than usual. Great conversations. Many were quite deep. They wanted me to take more pictures. I took lots of great pictures. None of the girls was the least bit embarrassed. Ruth was the most exhibitionist of all. I took some wonderful underwater group shots. I even got a series of them sitting on the edge of the pool with legs apart. Ruth spread the widest.

QPwC
QPwC
62 Followers
12