Driving in Snow Ch. 21

Story Info
Joyce shops, Gail's Peom dress, Yvonne returns.
3.7k words
4.73
6.6k
1
0

Part 21 of the 35 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 08/12/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
QPwC
QPwC
61 Followers

Chapters 1-7 are somewhat self contained and describe Matt being rescued from a Midwest snowstorm by a family that turn out to be his soul mates, girls with lots of past life ties. Lots of spirituality and lots of sex. This was mostly written in 2005 and was posted in 2010.

Chapters 8-13 describe Matt going home to the Northeast, discussing things with his wife. Ann, Barbara and Connie starting college. Matt and Ann setting up a business. Again lots of spirituality and lots of sex. Written and posted in 2013.

Chapters 14-17 are sort of a side story. They describe meeting two of Barbara's friends and what unfolds from there. I considered posting it as a separate work under the title: "Tall and Short." Written in 2013-2014 but the characters Becca and Zena were developed in 2007.

Chapters 18-27 are a continuation of chapters 8-13. With Pool parties and other activities. Several additional girls are introduced. Written in 2013 - 2014.

The spirituality expressed in this work represents my present view is to how the universe actually works. Note however: The miracles only happen when we allow them to.

I very much look forward to comments. I am very open to discussion about all of this. Both publicly with comments and privately by email.

Chapter 21.

Joyce Shops.

Over the next week Joyce spent a lot of time on line ordering clothing, but not ordinary clothing. She started with another French maid costume that she told us was: "Even more over the top than my first one." I found myself wondering how that would be possible.

She ordered over a dozen different bathing suits: two more two strap style suits, several micro string bikinis, several normal bikinis in very stretchy fabric, several translucent suits and a couple with cutouts for nipples and/or vulva. She even got one with zippers.

She decided that since I had a harem we needed some harem costumes so she stocked up both for herself and for others. She acquired about a dozen in all. Some had opaque parts that could be worn optionally, Some were only translucent. She also ordered baby dolls and various other things. All were incredibly sexy.

She kept me busy taking photographs as each package arrived. Ann and Janet had fun modeling too.

She found a chest of drawers at a used furniture store to hold all her purchases. She installed this in the third office.

She made a point of telling me that these were available for use by any girl that was posing for me.

Gail's prom dress.

Monday: Gail called to tell me that her prom dress had arrived. We arranged to meet at noon.

When she arrived she said: "I have a surprise for you after you photograph me in my prom dress."

She had a wicked grin on her face.

She changed into her prom dress. She had me zip it up. Then she spent fifteen minutes in the bathroom working on her hair.

The dress was spectacular. Strapless, white with a full skirt ending at mid calf. She was showing a very nice cleavage. I thought: 'That dress had to be custom designed for her.'

We moved to the studio and I took several dozen shots: front, quarter, and over the shoulder with various lighting arrangements. I even took a few from the ladder.

She loved the results.

She turned around and said: "Unzip me."

I did. Then I said: "Shall I take a few more?"

She looked at me with a coy smile and said: "By all means."

I did. I captured some neat pictures as she played with allowing the dress to fall away.

Then she said: "Time for your surprise."

She went to the other room and returned in a cheerleader's jumper. Just the jumper.

We both laughed.

I took lots of pictures. She bounced around doing various cheers. She jounced wonderfully. It was difficult, however, to catch her breasts optimally.

She was having a ball.

She even did some cartwheels that really demonstrated that she was wearing just the jumper.

I also shot some video.

I asked her if I could show these pictures to Ann and Joyce.

She replied: "I trust you to use discretion with them but I allow you to show them to whoever you wish."

I responded: "Thank you."

Then the jumper came off for some total nudes.

Her laptop had a memory chip port. She copied the pictures into her laptop.

She laughed and said: "I'll have to be careful about which ones I send to my mom."

I asked: "Do you want the underwater nudes too?"

She said: "I haven't even seen them."

I said: "Come on."

We went to my office and I brought the series up on a large display.

She was entranced. She said: "These are so beautiful. I didn't think I could look that good."

I copied them to a memory stick and on to her laptop.

She was late so I drove her back to campus.

Yvonne Returns .

On Tuesday Ann joined me in the office for lunch. We did our twenty strokes thing and she went back to campus with our telepathic link firmly in place.

I found an interesting thing about our twenty strokes. I found that I began to really enjoy it and didn't mind that we were ending sex long before I had an orgasm.

Before the lab started Ann asked Yvonne to write down a ten digit random number and show it to her. She wrote down: 9247184662 When she had done that Ann asked her to call me.

I answered the phone: "Hi Yvonne. Your number is: 9247184662. Now, is that an adequate demonstration of our telepathy?"

Yvonne almost fainted away.

Then the lab started.

Ann brought Yvonne over to3iafter the lab. This time she was wearing a dress. The dress was basically a sheath, burgundy in color, that had a wide but high scoop neck and ended just below the knee. The fabric was not silk or satin but was thin and did have a definite sheen. Her bra straps kept sneaking into view however. She was forever tucking them back under the dress straps. The portion of her legs that were visible were beautiful.

She smiled broadly when she saw that I was there.

I bowed and said: "Namaste."

She bowed and returned the greeting before stepping into my arms for a big hug.

Glorious union. Even stronger than last time. She held on tight. We swayed. I kissed her cheek.

She asked: "Why?"

I replied: "It seemed to be the right thing to do."

She smiled and said: "Maybe it was exactly the right thing to do." Then she gave me a short kiss to the lips.

We both smiled. We were still holding each other. She came back in for a longer kiss. This greatly amplified the feeling of union. I caressed her back.

She made a soft sound. If she were to be a cat it would have been a purr. She rubbed her body tightly into mine. I surprised myself by not getting an erection. This was pure meld, our souls were touching.

We broke the kiss then the hug. We were both smiling broadly.

I left the girls to work on their lab.

Yvonne asked Ann if she minded her kissing me. Ann explained that it was not only all right but that she would actually encourage it.

She explained: "Matt and I share a very profound love that has developed over many lifetimes. We are now aware that such love is not a fixed quantity, the more Matt loves the more love he has for each of the people that he loves."

She shocked Yvonne by adding: "I think it would be nice if the two of you went far beyond just kissing."

Yvonne responded: "What!, Why? Why would you possibly want that?"

Ann answered: "Because you are part of our spiritual family and you need to come home."

Yvonne replied: "Part of your family? But I'm black."

To which Ann replied: "So. What possible difference does that make."

They went back to working on the lab reports.

When they finished we all went upstairs.

Yvonne wanted another hug. I was happy to oblige. If anything it was better than the last one.

Eventually we sat down on the sofa. She tended to show a shy smile when she looked at me and she looked at me a lot.

I asked about Ann's book.

Yvonne was thrilled about "Interconnections." She looked at Ann and said: "There is something weird about your book. I found myself feeling that I was reading about people I knew, old friends."

Ann responded: "I'm not surprised. I think you are part of our spiritual family."

I jumped in: "Welcome home."

Yvonne began to cry.

She hugged me again, still sitting on the sofa.

I whispered: "As I said; Welcome home."

She said: "This is so weird and the weirdest part is that I actually believe you guys."

We talked at length about soul families. We gave her a copy of the expanded version of our past life research.

When that conversation wound down I asked Yvonne if she would like to pose for some pictures.

She replied: "I would love to."

We adjourned to the studio.

I took a series of portraits with her sitting on a stool. She started off tense and only slowly started to relax. We took a pause to hug again. This brought back her shy smile. That was lovely. I got a few pictures and then noticed that her bra straps were sneaking back out.

Ann suggested that she remove her bra. At first she was reluctant but finally agreed and went across the hall to remove it.

When she returned her smile was even brighter and the dress seemed to hang better. I got some really nice portraits: full front, quarter and over the shoulder. I took some full-length shots as well. We moved to the large conference room and I projected the results. Yvonne was very pleased but we all noticed how her panty line was very noticeable in the full-length shots. She wanted to retake them with her panties off.

I thought: 'That is an interesting shift in demeanor.'

She went to the third office and removed them. We continued our session. Her smile was subtly different.

She commented: "I feel so naughty."

I found that I really liked the results that I was getting. I made a number of small adjustments to the positions of the lights and got some interesting effects. I was glad the strobes had modeling lights. The sheen of her dress brought out her subtle curves. In several shots one could even sort of see the shape of her mons. Her ass was not large but seemed to be beautifully shaped.

When we finished she came to me for another hug. She clung tight. Her breasts were small but still felt very nice against my chest. I caressed her back and her ass. The feel of the dress fabric made this extra sensual. Great union.

We looked at the projected results. They were beautiful photographs of a beautiful girl. I said so.

Yvonne responded: "No one outside my family ever called me beautiful before."

I replied: "Calling you beautiful is an understatement."

She smiled. I was sure she was blushing. Her shy look returned.

I said that I loved her collarbones.

Ann turned to Yvonne and said: "I have a strapless black dress that should fit you. That would really emphasize your collarbones and besides you would look beautiful in it. Would you like to pose in it?"

Yvonne answered: "OK."

The two girls headed for our bedroom. They returned promptly. Yvonne looked beautiful in the black dress. I whistled. Ann was carrying the green dress. I thought: 'I will be very surprised if Yvonne actually wears that.'

We hugged again. Yvonne was still without her underwear. Still great union. Still merging. It should have been sexy but somehow it wasn't. It didn't need to be.

She was totally relaxed as I took great picture after great picture. I got a neat series of portraits where she seemed to be bonding with me by eye contact through the camera. Charming eyes.

We hugged again. She could not get enough hugs.

Ann asked her: "Are you ready to try the other dress?"

Yvonne replied with a wicked grin: "Do I dare?"

Ann replied: "It is up to you.

Yvonne asked me: "Will you hug me in it."

I responded: "Certainly. If you want a hug in it."

She disappeared into the third office with it.

She returned. We hugged. She was still not wearing her underwear. I could detect lots of sexual energy radiating from her but it was still secondary to the sense of union, of merging.

I took a number of photographs. She has great legs. It was fun taking pictures that showcased them.

In a couple of shots she was leaning toward me. Her breasts were small enough that they did not fill the top of the dress tight and high enough that they were starting to show. Unfortunately they were in shadow so it was just hints. Beautiful nonetheless. I thought about moving a light to showcase them but thought better of it.

She was having fun. I took several hundred shots. Her expressions ran the gamut from shy, to coy, to cute, to sheepish, to soft, to softer, to friendly, to sweet, to innocent, to tender, to charming, to dreamy, to happy, to joyous, to exuberant, to pensive, to welcoming, to impish, to come hither, to I am yours, to sultry and all the way to wanton and back.

We returned to the living room.

She sat opposite me on the sofa and crossed her legs. The dress had worked up high enough that the top of her pubic hair was visible. It took great discipline on my part not to stare.

We talked more about soul families and the relationship of race to them. I pointed out that color of skin is really no more important than the color of a shirt. It only becomes important when we choose to make it so.

I said: "Many of your classmates in public school saw themselves as victims and basically gave up. They said: 'Why try, I can't win anyway.' By taking that attitude they guaranteed that they will fail. You have chosen to not see yourself as a victim and by making that choice you are free to succeed. You talked earlier about your uncle's experience: Race didn't matter, only competence. Well that world is out there if you want it. Likewise working the race issue can be a karmic tool or a dharmic tool or whatever you choose to make it in this spiritual classroom. The games get played every which way and it is generally not clear what is going on. For example: there are black, so called, leaders who want reparations for slavery. I sense that some of them were major white plantation owners at the time of the Civil War and now they want to be compensated for losing their slaves. They are not seeing that they had no right to them in the first place. Thus their karmic dramas will continue."

Yvonne asked: "Can it really work that way?"

I answered: "It almost has to. The law of karma grinds exceedingly slow but it grinds exceedingly fine. If someone perceives imbalance it becomes a tool in the spiritual classroom. Karma will take care of the real imbalances. The unreal ones just become another tool. The point is that all of life is spiritual classroom."

She asked: "So what do we do?"

I replied: "We live as harmlessly as we can. We live as lovingly as we can. We forgive those who need to be forgiven. Especially ourselves. We relax into the spiritual flow. We allow our good to come to us."

She inquired: "But how do we do that?"

I answered: "We live to the highest standards that we can. This does not mean that we follow some strict set of rules set down by some religion or another. The 'shoulds' do not come from God. Neither do the lists of 'Thou shall not's.' Those exist for the spiritual first graders. Instead it means following our internal guidance. Learn to trust your feelings. Learn to listen to your soul. It also means accepting full responsibility for all of our decisions."

She leaned back and uncrossed her legs. Instantly, I was getting quite a view. Then she leaned forward. She came off the sofa toward me, giving me a nice view down her front. She took my head in her hands and kissed me. I found myself guiding her onto my lap. She ended up facing toward Ann. She kissed me hungrily. She twisted her body to make more contact. Then she moaned softly.

I ran my left hand up the outside of her thigh from just above her knee almost to the top. She spread her legs to allow me access. I found myself caressing the inside of her other thigh over the same distance. I brought my tongue into play with her lips. It took her a few seconds to realize what I was trying to do. Then she opened her mouth and her tongue met mine in a glorious dance. I now had a full erection. Yvonne knew. She was sitting on it.

I knew her pussy was right there for the caressing but that was the problem. It was pussy not yoni. I would wait until it was yoni.

I debated unbuttoning the top buttons of the dress and playing with her breasts, but did not.

My right hand was caressing her back from shoulder to ass. An inch lower and I would have been caressing bare ass instead of through the dress. It was tempting but I resisted.

She was getting hotter and hotter. The aroma of her arousal smelled really nice.

I was aware of Ann's approval the entire time.

We made out for ten or fifteen minutes then we stopped. We both looked at each other knowing that we had better stop before we went too far.

Ann had been sitting quietly waiting. She was enjoying me enjoying the make out session telepathically.

Yvonne said: " I'd better get back."

She stood up and brushed the dress down, finally realizing just how much the dress had ridden up. She said: "Oh God."

I replied: "You are beautiful there too."

She responded: "But I had not meant to show you that."

I said: "It's OK."

She went to our bedroom to change. She returned wearing her burgundy dress. She realized that her bra and panties were downstairs in the third office.

We went downstairs and the girls collected their things. Yvonne put her bra and panties in her purse.

We had one more hug. I caressed her ass. She ground herself into me.

Ann drove Yvonne back to school.

In the car Yvonne said: "I can't believe I was just making out with an old white guy and that it was the most intense session that I've ever had. It feels so incredibly right. I've never done anything like that, kissing a guy with my pussy hanging out, hoping against hope that he would touch it. Hell, I was hoping he would pop my cherry. At that moment I was his for the taking. This is so weird. The logical part of my mind says this is crazy: Wanting to fuck an old white man, but I do. Do you think he wants to fuck me?"

Ann replied: "No, he doesn't want to fuck you. Instead he would very much like to make love with you. The act seems the same but the intention and the vibration is very different. I want to share something with you. In India they sometimes use the word 'yoni' for the female sex organs. Yoni means 'sacred place.' When you two were making out I was in telepathic connection with him. I knew what he was thinking. He didn't touch you there because in his mind it was still pussy not yoni. He was willing to wait until it was yoni."

Yvonne said: "Wow." Her tone was reverent.

Ann said: "Remember I can sometimes see into his mind. He cares very deeply about you and believe me the color of your skin is the farthest thing from his mind except that he really wants to photograph you nude. Let his love for you unfold. Do you want that?"

Yvonne replied: "My heart is screaming: Yes. My mind is still trying to come to terms with what is happening. My body wants him."

Ann said: "Matt wrote an article titled: 'Is sacred sex possible?' I will email you a copy."

Yvonne replied: "Thank you. I would love to read it."

Ann asked her if she was on the pill. Yvonne said: "Not yet but I'm planning on going to the infirmary in the morning."

Ann said: "Good idea."

Fireplace.

Ann and I had dinner together. Ann cleaned up the kitchen while I went into the living room to start a fire in the fireplace. The fireplace had good draft and I soon had a nice fire going.

Ann joined me and together we moved a sofa to just in front of the fireplace.

I went around and turned off all the lights.

Ann and I sat on the sofa and cuddled. Ann is easy to love.

QPwC
QPwC
61 Followers
12