Driving Nude

Story Info
College girl finds driving nude is fun.
880 words
4.15
133k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm not exactly sure how it happened, but driving naked has always been a thrill to me. I guess that it started small and grew from there. Maybe I was dared by one of my friends to drive without panties while wearing a mini-skirt; or it could have been me running late again and I could have forgotten my bra. Well, whatever it was, was just the beginning.

But the first day that I was without clothing was a fun day. It started out normally. I had woken up and put on a lovely blue skirt and Lavender button down blouse. And these beautiful blue suede heels that you could die for. Oh, yeah, let me describe myself. I'm 5'0" and 115 lbs. B-cup breast. And I have brown hair and my eyes change with my mood, but they are usually brown.

I was heading to my first day of college and I was running late like usual. I only button up the middle button on my shirt and I only button up the top button on my skirt thinking that I would fix it on the way to school. But as I was driving, I decided that my makeup needed to be put on, and so I promptly forgot to finish up with my clothes. Now, at every stop, I would lean toward the mirror to fix my makeup and every time I did, my skirt would ride up a little and I breast would hang out a little farther out of my shirt each time.

I didn't notice a thing until I heard a honk right next to me. These three guys were riding alongside of me in a pickup truck and pointing over at me. The only thing I could think of was that there was something wrong with my car, so I rolled down my window to see what they were saying. The first thing that hit me was the words, "Nice Tits." I looked down and there the girls were. My first instinct was to grab my shirt and put them back in, but in my haste, I popped open the button and the girls were out there again.

It was then that I started to get a little turned on by this attention. Plus, the fact that my window was now open and the wind was hitting me, I was getting a little perky, if you know what I mean. I thought that I could give these guys a little show, so I left my blouse open. And they really started to get into it, and so did I. I started to rock a little bit and my breasts started swinging a little and my skirt kept getting higher and higher until it was bunched up at my waist. By then, the guys had noticed that I didn't have any panties on and the really started to get into it.

When they started to pull out their cell phones, I decided to pull off at the next exit. I didn't want anyone to have a picture of me with me naked and my face out there. By the time I pulled off in the first parking lot I could find, I really needed to get myself off. I decided to just take off the skirt and blouse and get myself off. It was the best 20 minutes of my life. I must have cum about 5 times.

By the time I hit my last high, I realized just how late I was to class and pulled back onto the highway. I was doing about 20 over the limit when I saw the lights behind me. So I pulled over and got my license out of my backpack. The cop came up to my window and looked in and that's when I realized that my clothes were in the passenger seat on the other side of my backpack.. He asked me if I was having any trouble and I said that I was very late to class. He then asked about why I was nude. I said that I was running really late and that my clothes were on the passenger seat and that I was going to finish getting dressed once I got to school. He then said that he was going to give me a warning and that I should make sure that I get up earlier so that I wouldn't have to worry about these things.

When I got to school, I jumped out of my car and ran over to the passenger side and got dressed there. Though, I will admit that I only had the one button on my skirt buttoned and I did have one button missing on my blouse, and if you looked carefully, you would notice my nipples through the open part of my shirt.

Ever since that day, I would get up early and put my clothes into the car and drive wherever I was heading totally nude. Then I would get out of the car and get dressed out in public. It's always given me a big thrill. I still do that to this day. My husband loves taking trips with me. I'll have to tell you about how we met some other day. Ciao.