Driving Vicky

Story Info
Being a passenger is so boring...or is it?
2.1k words
4.22
79.2k
4
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Vicky settled into the sumptuous leather passenger seat she sighed, it was at least a two-hour drive home and was guaranteed to be as boring as hell. The vast majority of the journey was unlit main roads with nothing to look at except the small area of concrete lit by the car headlights. Nothing to do except count how many cats' eyes you passed if you found that interesting, Vicky found it pathetically dull. Craig finished saying goodnight to his sister and climbed in to the drivers seat beside her. Starting the Jaguars powerful engine as he buckled up, he lowered her window to call a last goodbye before smoothly pulling away.

Vicky raised her window and turned the air conditioning up full. The hot sultry night air was just making her more annoyed she was stuck in this rolling tin can with nothing to do. She knew Craig wouldn't talk much on the way home, he hated to talk while driving and all she would get would be one-word answers.

A few turns and a roundabout later and they were on the main road back to London, just as she had surmised it was unlit and boring as hell. The heat was still unbearable, this summer was one of the hottest she could remember and the car's air conditioning just didn't seem to be coping with it.

Determined that at the very least she was going to be comfortable she reached round to her back and unhooked her bra freeing her large breasts. Knowing that Craig was watching she removed it completely from under her shirt and threw it in the back seat. An idea started to form, maybe this journey wouldn't be that boring after all, just because Craig had to concentrate on the road, didn't mean that she had to. The road was almost deserted, with just an occasional car overtaking them or being overtaken by them, no one could see into the dark interior and she decided that if they could then they shouldn't be looking. Watching for a reaction out of the corner of her eye she started to run her hands over her breasts, tweaking her nipples through the thin material of her blouse until their shape showed clearly through. She knew Craig was looking at her whenever he could, and she could see something stirring in his trousers. Wondering what he was thinking she slowly started to unbutton her top, Craig suddenly reached up and moved his driving mirror 'til it was directed straight at her. Smiling at him she opened the front to give him something to look at before completely removing it.

Surprised, he looked directly at her, she was now naked from the waist up, as they sped along the road. Anyone looking in could see her, but she just smiled back at him as if to say, "so what, let them look". Returning most of his attention to the road he relaxed, there was no point in trying to tell her anything when she started thinking about sex. He learnt a long time ago that when Vicky was in the mood, and she wanted something, she invariably got it. He could see her starting to remove her trousers now and his attention was becoming more and more distracted as his cock was getting harder and harder in his slacks.

Vicky could clearly see the reaction of her husband as his cock strained to be free of his clothes, she was enjoying watching him struggle to concentrate on the road whilst she played with herself right beside him. She knew it must be killing him to see her now completely naked and unable to do anything about it, unable to take advantage of the situation and it made her feel even hornier. Keeping one hand between her legs she reached over and rubbed her other over his bulge. She could feel that he was rock hard under her hand and straining against the material that separated his skin from hers. Smiling wickedly she started to unbutton him, only to feel his hand clamp over hers stopping her. Reminding him to concentrate on the road, she brushed his hand away as though it was a fly and carried on and opened his fly to release his weapon.

She had always loved the fact he didn't wear underwear and relished the easy access it now gave her as she pulled his cock fully out of his trousers and started to stroke, gently massaging the head. Craig groaned softly and parted his legs slightly to allow easier access. Smiling now she knew she had him she continued to finger herself and gently wanked him while he struggled to concentrate on driving. She knew that she would be able to keep this up for ages but was getting desperate for more.

Unbuckling her seatbelt she leaned over the roomy interior 'til her head hovered just above the tip of his gorgeous cock, gently she pulled back his foreskin fully with her hand to reveal his large purple helmet glistening with pre-cum. She loved the taste of him and now she flicked her tongue out and tickled his pee hole before taking the head between her lips. Feeling the car swerve slightly she lifted her head and admonished him to concentrate on his driving more before sinking down and taking his entire length into her warm mouth, his cock pushing down into her throat as she bobbed her head in rhythm to the thud of the tyres on the road. She'd never made him cum while driving before but she decided that this time he wasn't getting away with it. She could feel his cock swelling even now and she knew he was struggling to hold back as usual, determined that he wasn't going to deprive her she slipped a hand between his legs massaging his balls before moving deeper to get to his arse and probing at the entrance. Increasing her rhythm she could feel him getting desperate now but not letting go, his cock was so swollen it was filling her mouth completely and still he didn't cum. Pulling out all the stops she suddenly pushed her finger deep into his arse, the car swerved, as he involuntarily let go and thrust deep into her throat, pumping hot salty cum straight down her throat. Lifting her head she sucked and massaged him dry before licking every last drop from his prick, and raised her head to look at him, smiling and licking her lips.

Looking ahead she noticed a lay by sign and ordered him to pull over. Craig looked at her as if wondering what she had in mind next, but dutifully he indicated and when the lay by approached he pulled in and stopped. They were much closer to London by now and the traffic whilst still light was decidedly more abundant than it had been before. Turning to her now they had stopped Craig, tried to kiss her but she pulled away before he could, she told him that now he'd had his fun it was her turn and demanded he lick her out right now. Craig protested that they were now stationary at the side of the road and anyone passing could see in, but she was having none of it and threatened to get out of the car and stand naked on the roof unless he obliged. Smiling that he'd like to see that, Craig immediately leaned across the car and lowered his head to her crotch. Gently he flicked out his tongue and teased around her slit, before opening her lips and sucking her clit deep into his mouth.

Vicky gasped, she loved the feel of his tongue almost as much as being fucked by him and she started to writhe in her seat as she felt her orgasm building. Playing with her nipples she was getting hotter and hotter as his tongue searched every inch of her most private parts. She could see his cock was already getting hard again and longed to feel it inside her but knew he would protest at this being too public, if anything else was going to happen it was up to her. Lifting his head out of her lap she reached into the back of the car and grabbed her long coat, then when the road was clear, she skipped lightly out of the car naked as the day she was born and disappeared through the hedge at the side of the road.

Craig was amazed, what the hell was she playing at, they were in the middle of no where and here his wife was running around naked. Swiftly doing up his trousers he jumped out and followed after her only to be confronted by a field full of wheat or some other crop and no sign of Vicky. Calling out to her, he was just about to walk along the edge of the field when she grabbed his arm and told him to be quiet. Leading him a little way into the crop she laid her coat down on the floor and pushed him down on top of it. Deftly undoing his slacks again she immediately lowered herself onto him, gasping as she felt him filling her up, slowly she started a rocking motion with her hips as he moved his hands up her to cover her breasts. He started to moan but she didn't want him cumming again yet so she slowed her pace until she felt his impending orgasm subside, before increasing her rhythm again, all the while conscious that they were fully exposed and loving it.

Looking up she glimpsed another car pulling into the lay-by, as she watched a man got out and after looking around him walked through the thin hedge that separated them from the road. Vicky stopped still, hardly daring to breathe, would he see them, why was he there, Craig was oblivious to anything being wrong and was starting to move under her, slowly she returned his thrusts, not wanting to make any sudden movements to catch his eye. The reason for his presence became apparent as he turned sideways on to the hedge and unzipped his fly, even from here in the semi darkness she could see his cock as he watered the hedge. Craig was starting to moan again but she placed her fingers over his lips to quiet him. Just a few more seconds and the intruder would of finished and gone. Zipping up his trousers he turned and stopped, looking directly at her, the look of surprise on his face was apparent followed by a large smile. Vicky smiled back, suddenly she didn't care, here she was at the side of the road in the middle of nowhere, completely naked, fucking her husband while a complete stranger stood and watched. If anything she started to feel even more turned on than she already was, raising her finger to her lips she motioned to the stranger to keep quiet and started riding Craig harder again.

Her stranger (he was hers now she decided) watching her every move started to move closer but she motioned him to stay away, she could see from this distance that he was getting hard and she wondered just how big he was. She didn't have to wonder for long as he soon had his cock in his hands and was wanking himself furiously in front of her she knew Craig was close as well and this just made her drive even harder on his cock wanting to cum so badly it hurt but determined that she wasn't going to be first. Suddenly her stranger came without warning and splattered the ground with his thick cum, seeing this was just too much. She could feel her orgasm building as she pumped down on Craig's hard cock harder and harder until she couldn't take any more crying out in ecstasy she shuddered as her cunt muscles clamped around his cock milking him as she felt him explode inside her. Her whole body tingled and his hands on her breasts seemed to be sending electric shocks through her as she allowed her orgasm to take over not caring who was watching. When she looked up again her stranger had gone, and his car was nowhere to be seen, the only evidence he'd even been there was his seed drying on the ground.

Later as they continued the drive home she relived the moment over and over, she was still as horny as hell and the night was young, all she had to do now was convince Craig that twice a night was not enough.