Drops in a Strawberry

Story Info
He could hardly wait to see her pleasure.
1k words
2.9
14.7k
1
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Elena stood in the middle of an unknown airport. She looked for a familiar face only seen on the screen of a computer. An e-mail attachment photo of a man with grey silver hair and tired eyes. She searched around and at the far end of an aisle she saw a man in black trouser and dark blue shirt. He was holding what seemed to be a dozen roses wrapped in plastic paper with a red lace holding them together.

She approached him cautiously and asked,

"Andrew Gallager?"

He looked at her and took her presence slowly. She wore an A-cut knee length skirt with black tights, her feet were covered by black flats with a bow in the front. Her blouse was gray and of tight fit, and there was a thick belt on her waist. She wore little make-up and her eyes were of a very light brown color. Her hair was up in a loose bun and her ears were decorated with black pearls. A small purse in her right hand and a robust suitcase on her left.

She smiled, her unstained white teeth showed as well as dimples on lower right cheek.

The man with gray hair smiled back,

"Glad you could make it," he said.

They both walked out of the airport, Elena was holding her small black purse and the roses while Andrew carried her heavy suitcase. They made small talk about the plane and the waits and the hour difference between the United States and Australia. They smiled occasionally at each other, both with lust in their eyes.

Andrew could hardly wait to see Elena moaning of pleasure at the mercy of his dick.

Elena admitted her tiredness and hunger, so Andrew suggested they had dinner at a local Italian restaurant close to his apartment. Elena pointed out that his idea was good, but she had referred to a different kind of hunger, one that his genitals could only satisfy.

With her words Andrew changed the direction of the car and over speed to his apartment.

He opened the door for her and she saw the simple yet inviting place. He closed the door and place the suitcase a closet close to the entrance. He went to her and embraced her from behind, feeling her flat stomach and the rough texture of her blouse.

"Do you have any Fruit?" she asked.

"I have Strawberry's"

"May I have some?"

"Of course."

Andrew went to the kitchen and placed five strawberry s on a crystal plate. While he was at the kitchen Elena had been looking freely at the large apartment. He met her at the living room. She was looking out one of the four windows, by a chair. He went to her, set the strawberry's on the dresser and sat on the chair next to her. She sat on his lap. There was a silence while they looked at each other, and Elena gave the first kiss. One of her hands on the back of his neck pushing him towards her. He placed his hand on her waist and let it slip to one of her butt cheeks. She unbuttoned his shirt and he took off her belt and dress. Her shoes slipped off as he carried her to his bed. She laid there motionless as he took off her tights and saw her black bikini with a matching bra. He went to the dresser and picked up the strawberries and placed them on the bed. His hands were cold against Elena's smooth skin. He felt her thighs and worked his way up. He removed her panties and held them to his nose; the smell was as sweet as the smell of crutch could be. She sat down and pressed her lips against his, then placed her tongue on his mouth touched it and bite it. He pushed her and her back hit the bed. He spread her legs and saw the pink flesh and the juices in her. He felt a compulsion to lick them, and so he did. He circled his tongue around her hard clitoris while she moaned. Her whole was the main attraction, it was small and her lips faced in, she had not been too used. He teased her with his finger and placed it inside her, then another followed, he hole had been opened wider, so he adventure to place another. He pushed his fingers deep inside her and not only slide them in and out but moved the tip inside, almost as if he wanted to tickle her vagina, the result was loud moaning.

Andrew grabbed one of the strawberries on the glass plate and put it on the edge of inside and out of Elena's hole. He bite the strawberry and lick it, he continued this until there was no strawberry but flesh, her moans were loud.

Elena sat up and looked at him,

"Please let me eat you," she said.

He nodded and stood up. With strawberry juice and her own Elena kneeled and kissed Andrews erect shaft. She then kissed his testicles, a few hairs there, and lick the back side of his shaft all the way to the head where she licked off drops of pre-cum on the tip. She touched the tip of the head with the tip of her tongue. Then she placed pressed the head with her lips. Andrew felt the warmness of them. She continued to place the whole dick in her mouth, and pushed it as far as she could until the head was touching the back of her throat and she was gagging. He rocked his hips back and forth trying to fuck her young warm wet mouth. She massaged her balls and felt the heaviness of them. He pushed her head towards him and moaned.

He felt the cum bulding up in him. He desire to shot the jets of cum in her pussy but he could not contain any longer. He shot his seed in her mouth to which she tried to get the head away from her throat, she kept his dick on her mouth, and began to drink from the elixir of his wisdom and genetic. Drops on sperm crawled from the side of her mouth, and traveled down her chin, then her neck and chest, and ended on the tip of her very hard nipple.