Drug of Choice

Story Info
Chemist makes chemistry with blonde.
1.3k words
4.07
140.6k
8
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Joseki Ko
Joseki Ko
178 Followers

I've been a bucket chemist for the last 15 years. Chemistry is a funny science; a lab chemist mixes small amounts of chemicals that produce a certain result. Now if you increase the amount of chemicals to fill a bucket, but do not change the ratio, you would expect the result to be the same. But it's not. The same ratios of chemicals mixed in volume will produce an entirely different result. This is called bucket chemistry.

This is how I came to be in my present situation. I went to work for Big Mike the local drug dealer. I was his new boy, his chemist. My job was to make him drugs on a bucket scale. For the last 15 years I've worked only with cement so this was a radical job change for me. I can't say I chose it as much as Mike chose me. It came to a choice of to work for him or die. I decided to take the work.

I've been working for big Mike for about 6 months now. I haven't enjoyed it and I really hate him. Well, last week I had a serendipitous discovery. Big Mike has me constantly looking for better ways to make drugs or even new drugs he can sell. Well, my discovery may change all that. Let me tell you what happened.

I was putting the finishing touches on my newest creation. It was an even more potent form of the drug ecstasy. I like working on love drugs. They don't really harm anyone and they are an easy addiction to break. I'm sure you've seen the commercials about how ecstasy kills. The advertisements make it out to be even more dangerous than speed. Well, if you check into the statistics you'll find that in America only about 50 people a year die from ecstasy. This is slightly less than the number of people killed by stepping in front of a bus each year.

Big Mike requires that every batch of stuff I make be tested. He doesn't want the police looking for him because I messed up and people start dropping dead around me. Because of that I receive a new test subject every time. Mike's boys try to snatch good looking girls because after I'm done with them the boys use them sexually before dumping them back out onto the street. The test subject his boys brought in this time was a real beauty.

She was a good six feet tall with plenty of curves. Gorgeous blonde hair and an hourglass figure made her a real sight to behold. She was wearing a short metallic gold miniskirt and top. She was also a real handful. Two of the boys brought her in and she fought them all the way. And that is how it happened. As the little group passed my working table, she lashed out with a foot and knocked a can of soda pop into my bucket of ecstasy. I was pretty pissed because that might have ruined the whole batch.

The boys shackled her to the bed I keep in the workshop. It's got restraints at all four corners so that the subject will be spread eagle on the bed. Now I had a drug ready to test, but I decided to hold off and try the ecstasy on her. After all she spoiled it, she could take the consequences.

It took me another few hours to finish the ecstasy. I like to put mine in Gel caps. Nobody else does it and I always know my work when I see it. While I was finishing this the blonde kept up a tirade about me, my sexual habits, choice of partners, overall cleanliness and anything else mean and nasty she could think of.

I held her nose and mouth until she was starting to turn red. Then letting her mouth open I tossed the pill to the back of her throat as she took a deep breath and covered her mouth so she couldn't breathe again. I informed her that I would keep depriving her of air until she swallowed. She tried hiding the pill and swallowing, but I've seen all the tricks. It took four tries but she eventually swallowed it.

It usually takes about a half an hour for the drug to really kick in so I went back to my work. I figured I could clean up a little before it was time to check her. About twenty minutes later the tone of her voice started to change. She began to stop cussing me eventually falling silent. Five minutes or so elapsed and she began to call out to me again but this time her voice was different. She was pleading to serve me.

I went to the bed and she looked up at me with a hunger. She tried to sit up and looked at her bonds in surprise, as if she'd forgotten they were their. She started begging to serve me. To get me anything, to serve my needs she would do anything. I asked her if she wanted to be naked and she came right then and there. I could smell her as it happened.

I pulled out my knife and cut away her clothing leaving her naked on the bed. I got a real close look at her. She had long trim legs a very flat stomach and C cup nipples that were already rock hard. Her little pubic mound had been trimmed, and because she was spread wide open I could see her sex. Its little mouth opening and closing with desire.

I actually had to stop and think about this. It was obviously the ecstasy that was doing this to her. As far as I knew it was impossible to fake these reactions. I decided I'd check a little more before trusting her enough to remove the bonds. I quickly stripped down and hopped on the bed. I knelt above her chest and sticking my dick in her mouth told her to start sucking. I've had better blow jobs, but what she lacked in technique she made up for in enthusiasm. When she had me hard enough to cut diamonds I pulled out of her mouth and repositioned my body between her legs.

She tried to close her legs as if to grab me and in pure reflex I told her to open them wide. She obeyed without any hesitation. I was pretty surprised by this and as I moved in I told her to open them wider. She opened her legs as wide as possible and then told me she was sorry she couldn't open them any wider. I told her to hold position and leaning over her I entered her. Her whole body seemed to spasm and she came immediately. Now this was really surprising. I mean I've always thought I was good between the sheets, but a one touch cum? I really started to consider what was going on.

I wasn't going to waste the opportunity so I began pumping into her and just for fun I pulled out at the last minute and shot my load all over her. I really enjoyed looking at her tied down and spread eagle before me. My cum all over her.

I told her to hold position and uncuffed her legs first. She remained in position and I uncuffed her arms as well. She still remained in position. I told her to kneel before me and she did. I put her through a variety of positions each more humiliating than the last and she performed every one of them. I finally called in one of Big Mikes guards and had her screw him right there on the floor.

It gradually donned on me what I had here. I had a mind control pill. To make it even better it was still basically ecstasy so it enhanced the sexual drive as well. I laughed to my self I had discovered BDSM in pill form. I bottled the rest of the pills and gave the blonde one to put in Big Mikes drink. He was going to let me go tonight I was just going to have to say please.

Joseki Ko
Joseki Ko
178 Followers