Drugged

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jim313
jim313
543 Followers

Dan was apprehensive at first and when the thick crown filled his ass, it felt very strange but didn't hurt and, since George waited for him to get used to it before continuing, it started to feel good. Then, when the redhead started sucking on his already throbbing organ, the cock in his ass felt even better. He lifted his head to see Carl on his knees in front of him moving towards his face with his thick erection in his hand.

"I brought baby something to nurse on while he's being fucked." he told him and pushed his cock head against Dan's lips. Dan opened his mouth and took the large crown in his mouth and began to nurse on it as the cock in his ass started to move in and out and go deeper with each stroke. It felt strange but didn't hurt as George was being very gentle and soon it started to feel very good especially since his penis was being sucked beautifully and he had that big cock head in his mouth which was already feeding him delicious precum.

Soon George was stroking deeply into his ass and was holding him by his hips as he moved smoothly in and out.

"This guy has a beautiful asshole! It feels as good as any cunt I've ever fucked!" he told everyone and was promptly slapped on the head by the blonde who took insult to this.

Meanwhile, Dan, who had been filled with trepidation when they told him he was going to be fucked in the ass, was starting to feel fabulous and the three of them had him hot as hell and giving back as much as he was receiving.

"This is great! He loves being fucked!" George cried.

Freddie told him to hurry up and cum as he couldn't wait to slide his cock into the new hole and started playing with George's asshole to make him cum faster. He shoved two fingers into his ass and moved them in and out in rhythm to George's strokes into Dan. It wasn't long before George cried out in orgasm and Dan felt his cock jerk as spurts of hot cum filled his ass. It felt wonderful and he pushed back hard to capture more of the big cock filling him as it slowly stopped jerking and was withdrawn.

Dan felt empty when the thickness was taken away but a moment later felt another hard penis pushing its way inside and he groaned as the head popped in and he was being filled with cock once again. He couldn't see who it was but the redhead was replaced by another mouth and then he saw the blonde out of the corner of his eye so he knew it was the dark haired gal sucking him. Carl was still fucking his mouth and feeding him more and more precum which he was enjoying as the penis inside him began moving back and forth and he heard Freddie moaning as he told one and all how good it felt.

"Just hurry up and cum!" Carl cried out. "He's doing a marvelous job on my cock and I don't want to cum in his mouth. I want to save it for his asshole!"

The blonde told him to move so that he would be ready as soon as Freddie came and when he got out of the way she substituted her cunt for his cock and had Dan lick her labia. Her cunt tasted and smelled delicious and Dan lost himself in the sensations of the cock in his ass, the cunt in his mouth and the mouth on his cock and, after the beautiful working over the blonde's pussy had given his cock, he knew he was ready to blow a massive load. He lost himself in the pleasures he was receiving in all areas and then his cock jerked and started spewing cum into the brunette's hungry mouth as she grabbed his thighs and swallowed his load.

When he came back down from his high, Freddie cried out that he was going to cum and he felt the big cock spasm in his ass as it started filling him with hot cum in a series of spurts as Freddie groaned in ecstasy. Then after a few moments, the cock in his ass was removed and cold air rushed in and he felt uncomfortable for a few seconds until he felt another thick, hard penis probing his anus and knew that Carl was going to fuck him.

Even though he had just cum, it felt wonderful having another thick piece of warm meat fill his ass and he pushed back to get more as the blonde noticed this and told Carl that he was ready for a good fuck and to make sure to give it to him good.

"Don't worry about that, honey. This guy's got one sweet asshole and I'm having a ball fucking it!" he told her.

He was close to orgasm after fucking Dan's mouth for so long so it wasn't more than a few minutes later that he cried out and buried his cock deep in Dan's ass and shot his load Dan felt his juices fill his ass and was almost sorry that he had cum so soon as he was enjoying the big cock. When Carl pulled his organ out, Dan felt the cum dribbling out of his asshole and heard the redhead remark about the steady stream coming out from the three loads of cum in there. Then the cunt he was sucking was removed and the blonde leaned over and looked into his eyes and asked him if he had had enough for the night because they were about to break it up. He nodded to her and she asked the three guys to restrain him while they unfastened his wrists and ankles.

They had him dress under the watchful eyes of the guys and when he was ready, they handcuffed his wrists behind his back and the blonde came up and kissed him on the lips and thanked him for a wonderful time.

"Tell me something" he said to the blonde. "You're all good looking and well built people, why can't you just pick somebody up or go to a party instead of this kidnapping bit?"

She smiled and told him that they get their kicks snatching either a guy or gal and having them totally helpless while they use them for the evening.

"That's the fun of it" she said. "Would you have sucked cock and allowed my guys to fuck you the way they did if you weren't helpless?"

Dan shook his head in the negative and she said, "There I told you! We had a hell of a time watching you sucking cock and being fucked. Did we convert you tonight? Are you going to try out more cock from now on? We hope so because you're going to expand your sex life tenfold by adding men to your list of partners."

Dan told her that it was a very enlightening experience and that, yes, he did enjoy sucking cock now and also loved being fucked so, considering everything, he had to thank them for opening up a whole new world to him. He asked if they could possibly get together sometime for a party and she told him that she doubted it since they love having a helpless guy or gal at their mercy and don't get much of a kick out of straight fucking.

"How often do you do this?" he asked and she told him that once or twice a week, they bring someone back with them.

"Now, my sweet, that's enough questions. Carl, put the blindfold on him and take him back where we found him.

As soon as the blindfold was securely fastened, the three guys led him outside to their car and sat him in the backseat with Freddie. From what he could hear, Carl was driving and George sat next to him in the front.

"This is going to be about an hour's drive back to the city" Freddie said to him. "Would you mind if I sucked your cock on the way back?"

Dan smiled and nodded his head as Freddie unzipped him and, with some difficulty, removed his penis and balls. As soon as his cock was free, Freddie went down on it and was sucking it nice and hard when George looked back and told Freddie that he wanted some of that also so he shouldn't let him cum until he got back there. Carl told them that they should take turns but he wanted to suck the cum out of Dan's balls after the two of them prepared him for a good cum.

Freddie nursed on the thick head for a while and then began taking more down his throat and had Dan wriggling in passion on the seat. Since his hands were handcuffed behind him, all he could do was raise his hips to feed more cock to him and it wasn't long before he started moaning in heat.

"That's enough Freddie!" Carl called out. I'm pulling off the road and want you to drive now while George and I get in the back with Dan."

He pulled over and Freddie reluctantly pulled his mouth from the throbbing erection and got in the driver's seat as the other two got in the back on either side of Dan. Carl told George to go ahead and suck him but make sure that he doesn't let him cum and George bent down and took Dan's swollen cock head between his lips and started nursing on it, Dan was in heaven as Freddie had gotten him very hot with his talented mouth and when George's mouth closed over his organ, he went off on another beautiful high.

They got back on the road and George started deep throating him and had him on the edge of cumming a number of times but backed off and let him calm down a bit before going back to work. Then after some time, Carl told him that it looked like Dan was ready to blow his load and he should stop and let him have his turn. As soon as George sat up, Carl was down on his penis and was sucking deeply on the head and murmuring his approval as he tasted Dan's precum oozing onto his tongue. When he started bobbing his head up and down on the throbbing organ, Dan felt his orgasm boiling up out of his balls and his cock jerked as it began spurting streams of cum into Carl's voracious mouth. Carl was moaning as he swallowed the delicious cum juices and kept sucking deeply on the penis long after Dan's last spasm passed.

"We're only a few blocks from where we have to drop him off." Freddie called out and Carl let Dan's slowly receding organ slip from his mouth and George tucked everything back in and zipped up Dan's fly. When they got to the bar, which was already closed, Carl said goodnight to him and he felt a gauze pad against his nose and when he breathed in, he got very woozy and hardly felt them take off the handcuffs and remove the blindfold as they led him over to the steps in front of a building and left him there as they sped away.

He was so woozy he didn't even realize what was going on and never even saw the car pull away from the curb. A minute or so later, he came out of it and sat there in a daze as if the whole evening had been a dream. He got up slowly and headed home, which was a couple of blocks away, with thoughts of what had happened to him racing through his mind. At first, he couldn't believe that it wasn't a dream but as he walked, his cock and balls felt strange and he realized that they weren't resting in their proper place in his pants and then he remembered the sucking that he got on the way back and thoughts of the rest of the evening came flooding back in his mind.

When he got into his apartment, he undressed and examined his penis and balls and as he thought about the extraordinary events of the night, his cock got hard and he had to stroke to orgasm before falling asleep with a satisfied smile on his face...

jim313
jim313
543 Followers
12