Drugged Mother

Story Info
Son comes home to find his mother is a mess.
14.4k words
4.48
843.3k
308
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
L.A. Wicker
L.A. Wicker
4,038 Followers

This story is for ADULT amusement only. It contains material of an adult, explicit, SEXUAL nature. If you are insulted by sexually explicit subject matter or language and incest, DO NOT read this!

This story is a work of fiction about incest! It is not real! All characters and events portrayed in it are imaginary, and any similarity to real people or events is purely coincidental. The author does not condone or endorse incest in any way, shape or form!

DO NOT TRY THIS AT HOME!

This story may not be reproduced in any form without the permission of the author.

Copyright © 2008 L.A.Wicker. All rights reserved.

*

It was just under two weeks ago, when Tommy walked into the apartment and knew Mom needed some help with her depression, before things got any worse than they already were. It looked like Mom hadn't cleaned the place in months and she wasn't showing any signs of getting better. Tommy's Dad passed away over a year ago and poor Mom didn't take it very well.

"Mom, are you here?" Tommy yelled and started walking through the big apartment and he found her still in bed. "Hey, are you going sleep all day or get up and visit with me?" he asked with a smile, as she sat up and rubbed her eyes.

Paige was a pretty woman, but over the last year, she had really let herself go. She was five-foot seven-inches and weighed about one hundred, twenty-five pounds. Her skin was pale-while, her hair was dark-brown, naturally curly and it went to the middle of her back. But today, it was dirty and looked as if it hadn't been washed in weeks.

"Mom, you look like shit!" Tommy growled at her and he was pissed-off. "When was the last time you had a shower? You really need to stop this shit, Mom!" he said with degust in his voice, knowing that Dad would have slapped her ass for this kind of shit and Tommy was thinking about doing the same thing to her.

"Damn, would you stop yelling at me...I can't help it," she sniffed and started to cry. "I don't have a reason to live anymore. Your Dad is gone and...you left me too," she lightly cried and Tommy quickly sat beside her.

"I know you're hurting Mom, but Dad wouldn't want this. He told us not to be sad for him and to go on with our lives, but you're not and you're getting worse."

"I'm just so lonely and um...I don't have anyone to hold or love me," she said in return and tears of hurt ran down her forty-year-old face.

He held Mom and knew he wasn't going back to Spain or to college. Mom needed him more and it was his duty as a son to help her. "I'm moving back to London so I can help you and we're getting you to a doctor...today. I'm sure that they can give you something to help with this and you'll have me around to slap your ass, if you screw up!" Tommy laughed and Mom snuggled against him.

"You can't just leave school for me and give up your life for me. What would your father say about that?" Paige asked as she looked up to his gorgeous face and her heart skipped a beat.

Tommy was tall, dark curly hair like hers and sexy, bedroom eyes. He was muscular from many hours in the gym and playing rugby for the last ten years. Tommy did not have any problems finding a date or getting laid.

"To tell you the truth...he would kick my ass, for letting you get this way! So, you're going to shower, prettying yourself up and I'm getting you to a doctor. Do you understand?" he said with a firm voice and Tommy knew he was taking over her life.

Paige hung her head and felt so bad. She knew that Tommy was right about this and something did need done. "You're right and I'll do anything to start being 'normal' again. I miss us hanging out together and going for our walks. I really enjoyed being with you and when you left me..." Paige stopped to sniff and gave her eyes a fast wipe. "It felt like...like...you...died too!" she cried harder and fell against Tommy, knowing that he could ease her pain and make her better, he always did.

He grabbed Mom and pulled her fragile, sexy body, on his lap and he hugged. "Don't cry Mom, I'm back and I promise never to leave you again." Tommy whispered to his Mom, as he gently rocked her in his arms.

"That would be so nice! I hate being alone." Paige replied as the tears continued to pure from her big, brown eyes and she was feeling better already. "Let me shower and pretty myself up for my 'new' man and we'll go tour the town, ok?" she smiled and leaned to kiss Tommy on the lips.

"That sounds good to me and I want you looking hot as fuck, ok?"

She gave his arm a playful slap and was shocked by her son's words. "You dirty mouth boy! Saying such words to your mother!" she teased and Paige always did love the way he talked and treated her. It was more like she was his woman and not his Mom. "I'll look good and sexy for you handsome, don't worry." Paige said as she kissed him again, but this time, Tommy kissed her back and she liked it. "Mmmm, you're going to um...spoil me," she softly purred and felt one of his big hands, on her butt and it made her very lonely pussy, tingle.

"I'll do anything it takes, Mom." Tommy replied as he carefully wiped a tear from her face, hoping that she could pull herself together and get on with her life. Mom was a babe and this was a waste. "On second thought...find a tight pair of your jeans and after the doctor, we'll go walking." Tommy said as he thought of Mom's cute, size four ass shoved into a pair of skin-tight jeans and how great she looked.

"You still love looking at my ass, do you? You do know that it's not normal for a son to check out his Mom's ass." Paige said with her normal, soft and calming voice, as Tommy continued to rub her butt and her pussy tingled more.

He smiled and kept caressing her tiny ass. "You're not a typical Mom, you're hot lady! But, if you want, I could stop looking."

"Don't you dare! I like it," she smiled at him and Paige felt like she was floating on air.

"Well good, cuz I love looking!" he laughed and moved from Mom's bed. "Come on, get cleaned up and I'll go work on cleaning up the apartment!" Tommy said as he tapped his foot on the floor and he gave her a stern look.

"I'm sorry about the mess, but I didn't feel like doing crap around here." Paige laughed as she slid from the bed and Tommy pulled her into his arms.

She wasn't sure, but Paige could swear that Tommy was sporting a massive boner and if he was, it was for her. Paige knew that it was wrong, but it felt so good against her thigh and it made her feel like a woman again.

He pulled Mom close and Tommy didn't realize that he was hard, until it was too late and that Mom was practically naked. His hands were on her butt, enjoying her delicate panties against his fingers and Mom's warm flesh under them. "Mmmm, you're going to spoil me too! You should know how much I 'love' older women," he moaned and had to get away from Mom. He was already so fucking hard and she was just making it worse.

Paige loved feeling her son's cock on her and against her thigh. "I know all about you and 'most' of my friends getting nasty together!" she laughed, thinking of all the wonderful things that she had heard about her son, Tommy and the pleasures he could give a lonely woman.

"You may be my son, but..." Paige whispered and she had a great idea. But now, she had to pray that Tommy liked it too. "From now on...I'm thinking of you as my 'new' man and it'll my job to keep you happy too," she smiled, pressed her hips closer to his and felt Tommy flex his stiff cock.

Tommy loved what Mom said, but she couldn't spoil him the way he liked. He loved to be spoiled with a sloppy blowjob and a good, long fuck. "And how do you propose to do that?" he laughed, gave Mom a soft kiss on her lips and she softly moaned.

"I guess you'll have to wait and see." Paige said with a smile.

"Ok, I'm going to go clean." Tommy said as he left her room and started towards the front of the apartment.

He walked into the messy living room and Tommy still could not believe Mom let things get this bad. "I'm home now and things are going to be a lot different now," he mumbled and thought of how great it was holding Mom the way he just had. "Damn, she is going to kill me!" he said and started picking up all of the food wrappers and dumping ashtrays.

*.

That was almost two weeks ago and Tommy noticed Mom getting better with each passing day, but there was something very, very different about her. It was as if, Mom was coming on to him and he wasn't sure of what to do about it. "Holy shit, you look fucking awesome, Mom!" he gasped and his cock started growing.

Mom fixed her hair into a ponytail, making her look even younger and her makeup was applied perfectly. She was wearing blue eye shadow; her lips were soft pink and a tiny white tee shirt, covered her C cup breasts. Mom's nipples were dark-brown, hard and they were begging for love. She had on the tightest pair of tight jeans that Tommy had ever seen and Mom looked hot as hell.

"I'm glad that you approve!" she teased as her son's eyes roamed over every, single inch of her body and Paige could easily see a massive hump in the front of Tommy's jeans.

"Oh yes, I approve alright!" Tommy said with a long sigh, wishing that she wasn't his Mom and he saw her looking down to his cock. He would do just about anything to get her into bed and make love to her, but she was the woman who gave him life. "Well, if you were one of my dates...we'd just go up to my room and um..." he said with a wide grin as Mom walked to him and pressed her body to his.

She smiled and Paige had never felt so good in her life, but her feelings and newfound inspiration was because of her handsome son. "Ha, ha, ha, oh really now? I'm sure that we would end up on the six o'clock news, as perverts and we'd end up in jail! Thank you, but I think we'll pass on that!" she laughed and hugged him tight, wishing he could make love to her with his big, long cock and end her loneliness.

He caressed her face with his right hand and his left hand found Mom's sexy ass. "As pretty as you are Mom...I'd be willing to take a chance," he said and slowly leaned forward, kissed her dead on the lips and Tommy flexed his hard cock.

"Come on, let's get going and out in the sun! It's a beautiful spring day and I want to go and enjoy it with you," she said with her normal soft voice and hated to move from him, but Paige had to get away from Tommy.

"Ok, but if you change your mind...you know where I live!" he laughed and gave Mom's left ass-cheek a playful slap.

She had him and had a good idea that Tommy was not kidding. 'I wish I could love you the way you want, baby, but we could get into so much trouble,' she thought as they looked into each other's eyes and it was taking all of her strength to resist her son.

His big hand slapped her ass and Paige wanted to cum all over him. "Get going or my foot is going up your ass, buster!" Paige said, rubbing her butt and trying to sound mean, but it didn't work. Her voice was soft and very sweet.

"Ok, don't get your panties in a knot!"

"I can't do that right now...I'm not wearing any today!"Paige said with a wide grin and loved the painful look on her son's face.

He heard Mom and Tommy loved the way that she was changing, but it was getting so hard to try and resist his feelings for her. "Thanks for sharing that, lady. Now I get to think about that all freakin' day!" Tommy laughed as they headed for the door and outside. "Ahhh, the sun feels so good!" he moaned and enjoyed the warm sun shining down on him.

"See, I told you that we'd have more fun outside!" Paige smiled and her body was craving Tommy more than ever, but they couldn't and it was killing her. "Let's go down to the river and walk around. We can get a couple of drinks and find a nice place to be alone," she smiled and wanted to slip her hand over Tommy's big cock, but she couldn't, he was her son.

Tommy could sense that something was up with Mom, but he wasn't going to say anything to her and fuck things up. He loved the way she was acting and flirting with him the last week. It was as if, Mom was trying to fuck him and she was keeping him hard day and night.

He slipped his hands around her back and right on Mom's ass. "Cool, can we make out too?" Tommy asked with a lift of his left eyebrow and Mom cracked a little smile.

"Behave or I'll be forced to ground you to your room!" she laughed as they walked the three short blocks to the river front, bought two drinks and Paige followed her son into a large, clump of bushes and they came out at the river's edge. "Oh how nice!" Paige gasped at the view of the river and she couldn't help but wonder how many women her son brought here.

"I know, this is where I came when Dad passed away and you're the only person that knows about it." Tommy said as he turned and saw two tiny tears, running down Mom's face and he quickly pulled her into his arms. "Why are you crying now, lady?" he teased caressing her back and rocking back and forth.

"That is so sweet and I thought this is where you've bagged a few girls!" Paige laughed and sat down on the cool grass, enjoying the warm sun and a handsome man flirting with her.

He laughed and sat down with her. "Nah, that's the next bush over!" Tommy said and they laughed harder, until Mom fell against Tommy and she laid her upper body, over his lap. He looked down at Mom and her nipples looked as if they were going to explode and his cock started growing under her. "If you feel something stabbing you in the back...I'm sorry," he said with a pain-filled face, but Mom just smiled in return.

"I've heard that you're bigger than your Dad was." Paige smiled, thinking of him being inside her and loving her long into the dark night.

Tommy just leaned back on his elbows and Mom turned on her side, placing her breasts, only inches away from his swollen cock. "I'm not sure about that, but two ladies I had the pleasure of being with, said I had him beat by a few inches," he said with pride in his voice and watched Mom take a breath in.

"Mmmm, I bet the ladies just love you to death!" Paige said, as she looked deep into her son's eyes, wishing that he would make a move on her, but maybe he didn't have the same feelings. Maybe she was just a pervert, but then, he reached over and started caressing her hip.

Tommy smiled bigger and replied. "I haven't gotten any complaints yet," he said and patted her on the ass.

"Your father never did and he sure could make them squeal!" Paige said as she thought of all the wonderful times that he had her orgasm for hours and hours. "Me included!" she added with a smile and Paige could see his cock growing in his pants.

"I've had my share of moaning, squealing and screaming."

She smiled and looked straight to his swollen member. "I bet my ass that you've heard lots of that and will the rest of your life." Paige said and her pussy was tingling and burning like crazy, but she felt sad.

"Why the sad look, babe?" he asked and turned to lay next to Mom on the grass, moving as close to her as he could get and Tommy reached his left hand back to Mom's ass.

She loved how quickly Tommy moved to hug her and Paige hoped he would make a move. "I'm just sad that I won't be moaning, squealing or screaming anymore," she laughed, but it was more of a painful laugh.

Tommy wasn't sure of what to say or do for Mom, so he hugged her tighter. "Don't be sad, Mom, you never know, you might get lucky and find a guy," he said and Mom quickly made a sour face.

"What other man could please me, after being with a man that was the size of your father?"

Tommy knew the answer to that, but she was his Mom and even though she had been coming on to him, she was still his Mom and he couldn't do that or could he? Tommy hugged her and looked deep into her pretty eyes, wondering if he could or not. The poor thing needed some love and Tommy could tell that Mom wanted him.

"I know someone that could, but...um."

Paige started chewing her lower lip and her pussy, instantly caught on fire. "Ahhh, you nasty, nasty man, thinking something as...nasty and perverted as that!" she smiled, but loved what her son had just said to her and she leaned to his mouth. "But." Paige moaned and squeezed Tommy. "It does sound so...tempting, doesn't it?" she purred and lightly nibbled her son's lower lip.

He kissed Mom and started rubbing his hands all over her ass. "Yes it does and remember we are over twenty-one." Tommy whispered as they lightly kissed and he enjoyed his mother's sweet lips against his.

"Yes we are, but...that would be something that could really fuck up a person's life and it would require a lot of heavy thought." Paige replied as she ran her fingers through his hair and could feel Tommy's cock on her pussy.

Tommy just caressed her ass and he kissed Mom again, but this time, it was a lover's kiss and it was deep. "I know, but it did sound good and you liked it too."

"Yes, I love the thought of having my baby back inside me, but the world around us thinks that it's wrong and it is one of the dirtiest words there is. Incest is against the law and it could mean going to jail." Paige said, but she thought it was a crock of shit. She wanted him and hoped her son would just take her.

"It's just a dumb law that needs changed. People all over the world know that the bond between a mother and her son is a powerful thing." Tommy said as he grabbed Mom's butt and pulled her completely against him.

"Mmmm, it's that and lot's of love thrown in too." Paige smiled and her hopes of Tommy making a move on her were getting better. "Do you think that you could love me afterwards?" she asked and Paige saw his face drop.

"Yes, how could you ask something so crazy, Mom? I love you as my Mom and...a beautiful woman that I would love to be with and that will 'never' change either!" Tommy said as he nibbled her lips and continued to rub deep into Mom's ass-crack.

"I know you would now, but trust me, you may not afterwards and I couldn't lose my guy. If I ever lost you, baby, I would die and I mean it." Paige said with sadness, as she moved on top of him and made sure that her hips were pressed completely Tommy's, hoping he would feel her heat and take her.

His young, stiff cock felt like a piece of steel and it took her breath away. He was well over ten, long tens and very thick. Paige smiled and gently pushed her hips to him, as if to offer herself.

Tommy could not believe how hot Mom was and he knew that she was his for the taking. "You'll never lose me, Mom. I promise." Tommy said with a low, manly voice and he pulled Mom's mouth to his. He softly kissed her again, while his hands held her size four butt and he smashed her into his swollen cock.

"Tommy, I want you to think very carefully before things go any farther and all that could happen, do you understand me?" she said with a motherly voice and Paige truly hoped that this wasn't going to fuck up their lives forever.

"I understand, Mom and I will."

Paige was slowly and methodically being seduced by her son and she loved it. She thought of the many times she made love with her late husband and not one came close to this. "I'm starting to understand how you so, easily seduced most of my friends and I must say..." Paige moaned as Tommy squeezed her cheeks again and his cock smashed against her pussy. "I'm enjoying it very much," she purred into his mouth and Paige wanted to crawl inside him. She needed to be with him in the worse way, but she wanted this decision to be his and his only.

He squeezed Mom's ass and he loved the look on her pretty face. "I only used them to practice for someone very special, Mom and they did teach me a lot of very nice things." Tommy smiled and his hands started roaming all over Mom's ass, including her deep ass-crack and he softly kissed her.

L.A. Wicker
L.A. Wicker
4,038 Followers